DJ Dayve

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,750 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,750 Most Popular Price

Hey there! Thanks for checking out my WeddingWire page. I began DJing at the age of 12. 18 years later, I have worked over 700 events for a total of over 2,800 hours of DJ playtime. Pulling from a life of musical inspiration including time as a pianist and a hip hop dancer, I have now chosen to specialize and master in the art of the wedding DJ. I look forward to bringing that intensity of focus to make your wedding day unforgettable!

I run a non-discriminatory company that proudly serves straight and LGBTQ communities from any ethnicity or heritage.

Core Services:

--Wedding ceremony setup including table, speakers, mixing console, full music lineup, and one wireless handheld microphone for officiant

--Wedding cocktail hour setup including table, speakers, mixing console, and full music lineup

--Wedding dinner and dancing reception setup including table, speakers, mixing console, full music lineup, and 4 wireless handheld microphones

--DJ/MC-specific Timeline development including 90+ wedding details

--Personally-curated playlists based on your music preferences

--Full MCing for wedding dinner and dancing reception including announcement of introductions, dances, toasts, and all other ceremonial parts of wedding reception

Lighting Options:

--Mood up-lighting for ballroom walls

--Double lit-up truss towers with intelligent multi-colored dance floor lighting that moves to the music

To learn more, visit www.djdayve.com

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$2,750

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,750

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Sound/PA System
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Sound/PA System
Uplighting

• User2593443
    Dayve was amazing!! The most organized and professional I could have asked for! He created a flawless timeline that my venue was able to follow and literally acted as not only a host of the party, but practically a wedding day organizer!! He is the best at what he does- you will not find a DJ who goes above and beyond like this. He is much more than just your music- he is the entire backbone of your wedding!! You must call him and at least learn what he does over the phone. Even for the price- there is NO one who does it like Dayve does!!!

DJ Dayve's reply:

Thank you so much for this!
  • Ann
    Ann G. Married on 04/01/2022

The BEST decision I made!!!!!!!

If I could suggest ONE thing as you begin to plan your wedding, that is to hire DJ Dayve! He doesn't just provide DJ services, he provides an experience. From start to finish throughout the planning process he was organized (which is my weakness), fun and professional. The care and time he took prior to our wedding day to ensure he would offer the best experience was unmatched. We were able to collaborate through song choices and he enlightened me in music choices that I loved but never knew of before. Dj Dayve really shined the night of our wedding though. His set was so sleek and the up lighting added such a fun touch. He is an absolute genius when it came to reading the room. Each song he played, he looked up and read the audience and altered what he was playing according to how we were feeling. My guest list was small (because of covid) but we were mighty and everyone kept commenting how much fun they had because of him. He is an absolute class act and will hire him for every event moving forward. He really did make our wedding night unforgettable.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey R. Married on 03/25/2022

Good Vibes Only!

Are you looking for someone to keep the beats sick and the vibes high on your wedding day?! Look no further than DJ Dayve! Dayve met with us multiple times before our big day to ensure he truly captured our music style and personalities to create the most incredible playlist catered specifically to us! He brings the biggest smile and the BEST energy to every planning meeting and continues that through the entire wedding day! He is an absolute class act! He is so incredibly organized and made sure he knew how to pronounce all of our friends’ and family’s names and knew exactly which songs were special to us and why. He went above and beyond in every way and exceeded our expectations and then some! He had a playlist of song suggestions for every part of the night when we were stuck on some special song choices. He read the vibes of the dance floor and mixed in different songs to keep everyone from all age groups on the dance floor all night long! We had everyone from our grandparents to our teenage cousins telling us how awesome the music was during our entire event! We had a jam packed dance floor until the final song and we have DJ Dayve to thank for that! Thank you so much Dayve, you made our big day so memorable and we truly had the best time!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

DS Weddings DS Weddings Wedding Videographers

Every single one of our couples that book DJ Dayve never fail to express how much they love him; even before their event - and I could not agree more! DJ Dayve brings a lot of energy and passion to every event. He is extremely responsive and always on top of every detail. We have worked together on multiple occasions and his flexibility to accommodate to a specific bride is second to none. As a video crew we are always trying to capture the best that the atmosphere has to offer, and Dayve certainly makes our job that much easier. Highly recommended!

CocoLuna Events CocoLuna Events Wedding Planners

LOVE DJ DAYVE!!! He is so good at what he does! Knowledgeable, easy to work with, and super fun! He really knows how to keep people on that dance floor!

Visualanties, LLC Visualanties, LLC Wedding Videographers

DJ Dayve provided the musical entertainment for two weddings that my company filmed. He was very professional to work with and I'm truly grateful for the clean audio feed I got from him for the ceremony and speeches. You can't always count on your dj to supply a decent audio feed to the video vendor. DJ Dayve was courteous, well dressed, and kept the audio on point and the guests dancing. I look forward to grabbing another audio feed from him and watching him get the crowd out of their seats and on to the dance floor.

2430 Vanderbilt Beach Rd., #264 Naples, FL, 34109
Location of (DJ Dayve)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding