Aurora, CO 80018 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Pricing

About Visualanties, LLC

I started Visualanties about six years ago with the desire to give my clients the most creative and unique wedding films and photos possible. I've always had a fascination with cameras and their ability to capture the moments that make life wonderful. When I patched my Nintendo's audio into my stereo receiver and it successfully played through the speakers, I knew I was hooked. I've always had my hands on a camera as long as I can remember. My father was an amateur photographer and told me "...as long as there is one good picture from a roll of film, it's worth it." Film is making a slight resurgence in popularity, but we live in an increasingly digital world which has opened the floodgates to everyone having the ability to photo or video their lives. The best thing you can tell your guests is that you've got your wedding photos and video handled by professionals and to just be present and "off the digital grid" for your wedding.

I truly enjoy filming weddings. The goal of my wedding films is to give someone who might not have been in attendance, a true feeling of how it was to be there on your day. Being someone who does both photography and video for weddings, I understand the work and emotions that go into both. Photos are great and you should definitely invest in them, but there is something special about watching your first dance in motion, hearing your best friend's speech, and spending an hour or so watching all of the moments from the best day of your life....so far.

If you enjoy my work, please reach out to me for a casual meeting over a coffee or adult beverage. I'd love to hear about you, your day, and how we can make a memory for you and your family that will last a lifetime.

We specialize in destination weddings in Colorado, Florida, and New York City, but have filmed and photographed weddings across the country.

Please follow Visualanties on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to stay in the loop on life, work, and love.

Follow Visualanties, LLC on

wedding jimmyalia 3mg0049

• Videos 4

24 Reviews for Visualanties, LLC

Jon & Trish · Married on 10/24/2015

We hired Mike for our fall wedding, and had an idea in mind for how we wanted it shot - Mike took that idea, and absolutely blew us away, producing the most perfect realization of our vision we could imagine. He was extremely professional, always went the extra mile with us during the whole process, and overall was a perfect component to our wedding. He even stepped up when we needed a picture taken after our photographer had left! Without a doubt Mike helped make our wedding day so special and amazing for us. The DVD's and Blu-rays came very fast, and were expertly edited. We can't recommend Visualanties enough - they are a class act!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2015

We feel so lucky to have had Mike/Visualanties apart of our big day. Not only was he an absolute blast to work with, but the video is better than we could have ever imagined. It was always easy to get in touch with Mike when I had questions or concerns, and he got our finalized wedding video out in a timely manner as well. All of our family and friends continue to comment on how amazing everything turned out. We couldn't be happier with the services that we experienced from start to finish. Would highly recommend Mike to anyone looking for a quality, fun, and overall great experience on their wedding day!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Mike took amazing photos of our wedding! He came all the way to Boston and worked with us to create a service that worked for our budget. He was flexible and helped us figure out what we wanted. He put our families at ease and everyone loved how the photos turned out. Mike got the job done but did it in an easy going way that blended in with the vibe of our wedding. Thank you Mike! I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 01/21/2016

Visualanties, LLC Pricing

Visualanties, LLC Price Rates

Visualanties, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,499.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Aurora, 80018 See on map