Wedding Videos Colorado

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

Wedding Videos Colorado is a high-quality professional wedding photography company based out of Denver, Colorado. Together their team offers expert wedding films to couples throughout the entire Colorado area. Their crisp and clean videos capture the moments you want to remember most from your big day. With Wedding Videos Colorado you can count on a stress-free video experience to create a film you and your spouse will be looking back on for a lifetime. Treasure the beauty of your wedding day with Wedding Videos Colorado!

Wedding Videos Colorado offers a variety of wedding packages to capture the magic of your big day. Their services include:

• Professional videographers
  • Multiple cameras
  • High definition video
  • Raw footage
  • Highlight video
  • Slideshow/montage
  • Drone footage
  • Client revisions

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

1,500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Slideshow / Montage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Katie
    Katie J. Married on 12/30/2021

Exceptional!!

I am OBSESSED with our wedding vides. Zac was professional, responsive, and such a delight to work with! I felt like Zac really cared about us through the entire process - from our initial phone call to the day of the wedding to making edits and finalizing our perfect videos. I cannot recommend Zac & Wedding Videos Colorado enough!
  • Libby
    Libby D. Married on 10/10/2021

Your videographer search is over!

10/10 recommend Wedding Videos Colorado! We planned our destination wedding from Texas so I had lots of phone conversations with potential vendors- and from my first conversation with Zac I knew I was in good hands and made the decision to go with him right then! He is fun to talk to, really approachable, and very receptive to questions. He is clearly very knowledgeable about what he does and has worked at many different venues, so he was familiar with our chosen venue and already knew how things worked there. The whole experience at the wedding was great, and communication was excellent throughout the whole process. He made it clear that he wanted me to love the video and walked me through the editing process so I knew exactly what to expect. I cannot rave about the finished products enough!! Zac and his team captured our day beautifully, and the result of his work is something I will cherish forever. Watching the videos makes me feel like we are there all over again, and that is absolutely priceless to me. Thank you so much to Zac and everyone at Wedding Videos Colorado- best decision ever!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Wedding Videos Colorado 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Mark Creery Photography Mark Creery Photography Wedding Photographers

Zac and his team at Wedding Videos Colorado are great to work with and I can highly recommend their talent and professionalism. He uses his high quality gear and abilities to create amazing videos. I always enjoy working with them and as a photographer I find it easy to coordinate to make sure we both get what we need.

April Bennett Photography April Bennett Photography Wedding Photographers

Zac is one of the best. Artistic, genuine, skilled, creative, and easy to be around in moments of great heart. I could work with him every wedding and it would make my jobs easier and enhance my photographic work! He has an extensive knowledge of the technical parts of the job, but his creative vision is equal in measure. Wonderful professional. Can't wait to work with him again.

Courtland Photography Courtland Photography Wedding Photographers

When there's a video camera in his hands, Zac of Wedding Videos Colorado is in his element. He has the ability to create visually stimulating footage of any event or location. Not only is he two steps ahead of the game during a wedding, he's able to respond and improvise quickly to catch those random moments of craziness we often see at weddings. If you're considering video - and I would - Zac is your guy!

3410 Blake St Denver, CO, 80205
7205051074
Location of (Wedding Videos Colorado)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding