• Photos & Videos 30
  • Deals 1

About Wedding Videos Colorado

Wedding Videos Colorado is a high-quality professional wedding photography company based out of Denver, Colorado. Together their team offers expert wedding films to couples throughout the entire Colorado area. Their crisp and clean videos capture the moments you want to remember most from your big day. With Wedding Videos Colorado you can count on a stress-free video experience to create a film you and your spouse will be looking back on for a lifetime. Treasure the beauty of your wedding day with Wedding Videos Colorado!

Wedding Videos Colorado offers a variety of wedding packages to capture the magic of your big day. Their services include:

• Professional videographers
sayfefebenwedding 7

• Videos 4

50 Reviews for Wedding Videos Colorado

Kelly · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Highly skilled Videographer - beautiful finished product!

Zac and his team went above and beyond to capture my wedding day perfectly! Every time I watch the video and I am taken back to my wedding day! Wedding Videos Colorado took the time to create and edit the perfect video that I will cherish for years to come. I would definitely recommend them!

• Mollie

Mollie Gallogly · Married on 08/31/2018

Saved the Day!

48 hours before my wedding was going to start I received a call finding out that the videographer I had booked was most likely a scam. To say I was stressed would be the biggest understatement of the year. In a panic I started looking for another videographer. I called Zac and told him the story and he was so understanding and empathetic. He got us our new videographer Jack and helped us feel so comfortable with the change. Our video is AMAZING and I can't watch it without tearing up. We got so many candid moments that are so much better as video. I of course love all our wedding photographs too but it's incredible to relive the moment through video. I'm so so so thankful that I called Zac in a panic and that he came through and saved the day. Planning a wedding can be so stressful so it's so important to have people you can trust. This is definitely a company you can trust!!!

Wedding Videos Colorado FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Wedding Videos Colorado 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Mark Creery Photography
    Mark Creery Photography Wedding Photographers

Zac and his team at Wedding Videos Colorado are great to work with and I can highly recommend their talent and professionalism. He uses his high quality gear and abilities to create amazing videos. I always enjoy working with them and as a photographer I find it easy to coordinate to make sure we both get what we need.

• April Bennett Photography
    April Bennett Photography Wedding Photographers

Zac is one of the best. Artistic, genuine, skilled, creative, and easy to be around in moments of great heart. I could work with him every wedding and it would make my jobs easier and enhance my photographic work! He has an extensive knowledge of the technical parts of the job, but his creative vision is equal in measure. Wonderful professional. Can't wait to work with him again.

• Courtland Photography
    Courtland Photography Wedding Photographers

When there's a video camera in his hands, Zac of Wedding Videos Colorado is in his element. He has the ability to create visually stimulating footage of any event or location. Not only is he two steps ahead of the game during a wedding, he's able to respond and improvise quickly to catch those random moments of craziness we often see at weddings. If you're considering video - and I would - Zac is your guy!

• Denver, 80220 See on map