Wedding Videos Colorado

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

Wedding Videos Colorado is a high-quality professional wedding photography company based out of Denver, Colorado. Together their team offers expert wedding films to couples throughout the entire Colorado area. Their crisp and clean videos capture the moments you want to remember most from your big day. With Wedding Videos Colorado you can count on a stress-free video experience to create a film you and your spouse will be looking back on for a lifetime. Treasure the beauty of your wedding day with Wedding Videos Colorado!

Wedding Videos Colorado offers a variety of wedding packages to capture the magic of your big day. Their services include:

• Professional videographers
  • Multiple cameras
  • High definition video
  • Raw footage
  • Highlight video
  • Slideshow/montage
  • Drone footage
  • Client revisions

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

1,500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Slideshow / Montage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

Message vendor

• Aly
    Aly V. Married on 06/05/2022

Zac is the best!

We had so much fun on our wedding day with Zac as our videographer. Recommended to us by Sean Lara our photographer, the two worked in sync alongside their assistants all day. We are so excited to get our video from Zac and already know how incredible he is from working with him this past year and seeing all of his other work! We hadn’t even met in person before our wedding day and it was like he didn’t miss a beat - everyone got along so well and his vibes were great. So much fun with Zac, highly recommend using him for your wedding videography!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra C. Married on 05/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

WVC & Zac Fabian are a MUST for your Wedding Videography!

Writing this review in 2 parts as I couldn't possibly feel more strongly about video / working with Zac.

1. WHY VIDEO - with an aging family, and considering our wedding was the first and probably only time our families will all be together under the same roof (with mine hailing from the West and East Coast of the US, and his from the UK) - capturing everything on video was crucial for me. Not to mention, with 85 guests, being able to rewatch our wedding day will mean we won't have missed a single thing. Many argue that videos aren't watched and so aren't worth the expense. But I couldn't disagree more. You only get married once (or so we hope!), so opting not to capture it on video would be a huge mistake and major regret. Further I've spoken to many who have had issues with their photographer (either missing shots, or losing footage), so not covering yourself with video is not worth the heartache.

2. BOOK WVC / ZAC NOW! So if you're convinced and looking for a videographer - stop and book WVC & Zac Fabian now...wherever you are! My husband and I planned our wedding at Whitby Castle in New York this past Memorial Day weekend (where my family are from and with strong ties to Whitby in England it was the perfect venue). And I had heard of Zac through a close friend whose wedding he captured brilliantly in Aspen, CO but never thought we could afford him / his travel to the East Coast so tried desperately to find an alternative. But having spent weeks reviewing and contacting 20+ videographers across the tri-state area (and being shocked frankly by the cost and poor quality of their work) I thought - what the hell? Let's see what Zac can do for us. And my Gosh am I glad I did.
    From the moment Zac and I spoke, he made me feel so heard and special - and not only helped meet us on price (for his service + travel from CO to NY) and our contractual concerns - but he listened to all the creative elements I wanted filmed and mentioned in my questionnaire / intro call and executed every single one seamlessly. You couldn't find a more authentic, genuine and incredibly talented guy than Zac. We respected and appreciated his advice, determination and dedication. In the lead-up to our big day, I distinctly remember our Facetime call going on for over an hour, and feeling badly for taking up so much of Zac's time. But he reassured us that the questionnaire review call was organized not only to review our questions but really to get to know us better. Can you imagine? THAT is a TRUE example of really caring about your couples if ever there was one.

And day of, Zac wowed not only my husband and I - but my family and friends besides. His attention to detail was noticed by all and he was a complete joy to have around. Working together with our photographer Zac, and his second shooter which he sourced locally from NY, captured every detail I wanted. From getting ready at our hotel and walking down the church aisle, to our cocktail hour and wedding reception... both Zac and Kevin even stayed late after their agreed package timings joining in on the dance floor and continuing to film besides!

So to wrap up my cheesy arguably over the top review of WVC, book him! Words can't fully describe how incredible and worth it he is. And we are so looking forward to seeing the final product in the coming weeks as it will no doubt showcase our day in the best possible way so we can relive it over and over again.
    - Video not yet released.
    - Photos by - @JessPalatucci

Wedding Videos Colorado 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Mark Creery Photography Mark Creery Photography Wedding Photographers

Zac and his team at Wedding Videos Colorado are great to work with and I can highly recommend their talent and professionalism. He uses his high quality gear and abilities to create amazing videos. I always enjoy working with them and as a photographer I find it easy to coordinate to make sure we both get what we need.

April Bennett Photography April Bennett Photography Wedding Photographers

Zac is one of the best. Artistic, genuine, skilled, creative, and easy to be around in moments of great heart. I could work with him every wedding and it would make my jobs easier and enhance my photographic work! He has an extensive knowledge of the technical parts of the job, but his creative vision is equal in measure. Wonderful professional. Can't wait to work with him again.

Courtland Photography Courtland Photography Wedding Photographers

When there's a video camera in his hands, Zac of Wedding Videos Colorado is in his element. He has the ability to create visually stimulating footage of any event or location. Not only is he two steps ahead of the game during a wedding, he's able to respond and improvise quickly to catch those random moments of craziness we often see at weddings. If you're considering video - and I would - Zac is your guy!

3410 Blake St Denver, CO, 80205
7205051074
Location of (Wedding Videos Colorado)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding