Wedding Videos Colorado Reviews

64 | Denver, CO

64 Reviews for Wedding Videos Colorado

• Helen

Helen Johnson · Getting married on 08/07/2020

Best VIdeographer EVER !!!

Zac Fabian of Wedding Videos of Colorado is amazing!! Hands down the best decision ( beside marrying my husband) and the best money spent for our wedding was on Zac. His professional demeanor, pleasant personality , dependability and hard work is surpassed only by his talent. This guy is the real deal. The memories I will cherish are caught on the video. Every single one. He didn't miss anything. Also I loved that he was like a Ninja... you never saw him filming. But film he did! I love our video. Thrilled !!!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Kelly · Married on 09/28/2019

Highly skilled Videographer - beautiful finished product!

Zac and his team went above and beyond to capture my wedding day perfectly! Every time I watch the video and I am taken back to my wedding day! Wedding Videos Colorado took the time to create and edit the perfect video that I will cherish for years to come. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Kathy Langfield · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding Video

Zac was amazing to work with! He absolutely captured all of the special moments in his video and it turned out amazing. I would definitely recommend him for your special day!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Bri

Bri Forthman · Married on 09/02/2019

Amazing video, amazing videographer

Zac was absolutely amazing to work with. He made us feel very comfortable and very important on our special day. He exceeded our expectations. I was in tears with how beautiful our videos turned out. I would recommend him and his team to anyone

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Randy

Randy Johnson · Married on 07/20/2019

Way Beyond Expectations

We can't say enough about what a great job Zach Fabian and company did. We could not be happier with our video. We were initially on the fence about using both a videographer and photographer in our small and intimate venue because of the expense and perceived intrusiveness. We reviewed the work of one much more expensive recommended videographer and thought it just was not impressive enough to be worth it. There is so much more to a great video than stringing together recorded moments with over used gimmicks. Zach has the talent and sensitivity to capture the very best moments of a wedding celebration. When we saw Zach's work recommended by Leonard Keil at Colorado Sound, we knew he was the right choice. Zach's work touched our emotions. He is as friendly, energizing, unobtrusive, and talented as can be. He was an asset to have at our wedding not only as a fantastic videographer but as a person. He made it even more fun and helped me (the groom) relax. He worked so well with our photographer we never had to worry about conflicts. When we got the initial cut, it was perfect. It captured the atmoshere of the venue, the emotion and great fun that our wedding was. One can't watch our video without feeling the emotion in the ceremony and fun of the reception. It affects everyone that sees it. It is amazing how a six minute video can roll up the experiences and emotions of a wedding ceremony and reception so perfectly. This young man has a gift and he gave us a memory way beyond our expectations. Thank you Zach and Wedding Videos Colorado!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Becky

Becky Luster · Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful!

I just wanted to thank you for doing such a wonderful job. Everything turned out so amazing and perfect. You literally captured every moment! You do amazing work! Thanks so much 😊❤️

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome Video Company!

Zac and his team was great! He got us our video by a deadline, and it was absolutely perfect! He did a great job of capturing all the important parts of our day and making it into a beautiful video!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Hope Stratford · Married on 05/05/2019

Best Videographer in Colorado!

Zac captured our wedding day perfectly! He was very professional, had great ideas and felt like part of the wedding party. His work is fantastic and I can't wait to watch our video for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Ann Ochwat · Married on 05/04/2019

Zac is an amazing videographer, he is so flexible and very talented! It was great to work with him!

Zac is a fantastic videographer to work with! He is very kind and super talented! We loved having him capture our beautiful wedding day!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Amber Boling · Married on 03/28/2019

The best there is!

Zac is amazing! We are lucky to have found such talent very last minute. He stepped up, eased our nerves and came up with a plan of action right away. We eloped so it was important for us to have video to share our day with our families. He captured our personalities and the magic of the day so we were able to share those moments. He exceeded any expectation we had. If you are looking for someone to capture your wedding day look no further!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Wedding Videos Colorado's reply:

Amber - I am so happy you found me and that I was able to not only make your elopement a little bit easier but create a wonderful video to help you remember your special day! I wish a happy marriage to you and Joshua!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 03/16/2019

Best Video Ever!

Zac of Wedding Videos Colorado was hands down my favorite vendor on the day of. He knew exactly where he was supposed to be, exactly what he was doing, and he just gets down to business! I was so impressed with his work before hand and knew I had to have one of these amazing quality videos, however his packages was just not quite what I was looking for. Not a problem! Zac took what I wanted exactly from each package and made me the perfect set of options for me! He is so flexible and awesome to work with. And then at the end of the day I think his videos come out so much better than any other company I have seen! Not only was he an amazing vendor but let me tell you why you NEED a videographer, my mom was not on board and now looking back she says “I am so happy you made me do that! I am so happy we have this video.” My (now) father-in-law had a medical emergency on Friday early am before our Saturday wedding and was taken 50+ miles away to a hospital, he was unable to attend our wedding in person, there is nothing in this world that can replace those memories but this video comes so close! I cannot imagine the regret of him missing it and not having this video to share the moment! I am so happy I trusted Zac with my special day, I will always remember the details of the day with these videos!!!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 01/11/2019

Made All Of Our Wedding Wishes Come True

My husband and I carefully handpicked Zac to be our Videographer from a whole list of potential vendors. Zac had everything we were looking for, from pricing to add-ons, to the unique style of videography we fell in love with as we watched samples of his videos. Zac brings excellent communication, trustworthiness, bright personality, incredible style and talent, and truly listens to what couples want from their wedding video to remember their special day. We met up with Zac several different times before the wedding to get to know each other. We knew we had made a friend and that Zac was going to be a valuable asset to our team. Our wedding day was epic, and Zac captured every single moment we had talked about being important to us. He made everything feel so natural. He is an experienced professional. Zac puts in his time to understand his clients and takes this knowledge, incorporating it into creating the perfect video for each couple, including asking the couple to pick out their favorite songs to be included. We were beyond pleased, happy and excited when we saw our video for the first time. We found out (after guessing ;) ) that Zac took the time to go back to our venue two weeks later to capture drone footage for our video that he was not able to get the day of, due to a snowstorm happening that day. We agreed that the video was perfect, even just as the first draft. As we talked to Zac, three small details came up that we decided we wanted to see in the second version of the video, and he made it happen exactly as we were hoping. Zac made it possible for both versions of our video to be accessible. The way the video was edited was incredible - even the music matched perfectly with the footage. We couldn't be happier with getting to know Zac and getting to work with him. We've received countless compliments from our wedding guests and others, saying how professional he was at the wedding, as well as how outstanding and extraordinary the video turned out. We have also decided to purchase the footage from the entire day, and Zac has gone above and beyond on helping us to get that as well. We highly, highly recommend Zac and Wedding Videos Colorado for your special day!

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Mollie

Mollie Gallogly · Married on 08/31/2018

Saved the Day!

48 hours before my wedding was going to start I received a call finding out that the videographer I had booked was most likely a scam. To say I was stressed would be the biggest understatement of the year. In a panic I started looking for another videographer. I called Zac and told him the story and he was so understanding and empathetic. He got us our new videographer Jack and helped us feel so comfortable with the change. Our video is AMAZING and I can't watch it without tearing up. We got so many candid moments that are so much better as video. I of course love all our wedding photographs too but it's incredible to relive the moment through video. I'm so so so thankful that I called Zac in a panic and that he came through and saved the day. Planning a wedding can be so stressful so it's so important to have people you can trust. This is definitely a company you can trust!!!

Sent on 03/03/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Brigman · Married on 08/18/2018

Highly recommend!

Zac was seriously AMAZING to work with! He was exactly what we wanted from our videographer. There to give us guidance throughout the day, but never in the way or too overzealous to get the shot. It was so easy to tell that he knew what he was doing and doing an incredible job! He captured so much more from our day than we could have ever imagined and edited a highlights video that we will cherish forever. His creativity is apparent, so that our video feels so unique. We are just so thankful that he was our videographer would seriously recommend him to anyone!!!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Trinh · Married on 08/17/2018

Professional and Responsive

Zac was very professional and made sure we were happy with the final result of the video. The customize USB that came with the wedding package was beautiful and very personalize. We also really appreciate Zac's responsiveness and patience!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Wedding Videos Colorado's reply:

Thanks, Trinh! We loved the opportunity to capture your wedding at Della Terra. You had such a lovely wedding. We wish you and Jason a happy marriage!

Taylor · Married on 06/24/2018

We truly can't thank Zac enough for all of his hard work to capture our day so perfectly. He has such a thoughtful and calming presence and worked with our other vendors seamlessly, really making the overall day so perfect. When we got our video back from Zac we couldn't be more thrilled with it, you can just feel the amount of thought and work that went into it and he was able to capture the vibe, emotion, and experience of the day so perfectly. Truly couldn't have been a better experience!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Allen Ruan · Married on 06/10/2018

Flexible, responsive, and professional

We could not have been happier with Zac and his team! He was extremely flexible with us, from the very beginning when we decided to hire a videographer mere weeks before our wedding, to the very end when we had many personal requests and edits for the highlight video. When they were not able to get much drone footage due to weather, he was able to use similar footage from previous events to give our video the impressive view that we hoped for. Even now, a year later, he has been receptive to our feedback. Watching our highlight and full ceremony videos brings us right back to that magical day. Zac and his team have been courteous and professional with every interaction. We would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Analyse · Married on 06/09/2018

Zac and his team are an absolute pleasure to work with and I am so glad they were they to capture our wedding! I did not realize how many subtle moments we missed out on until we got to see them in our wedding video. Prior to the wedding, Zac takes the time to go over the wedding schedule, asking what moments are particularly important for him to capture (beyond the typical-speeches, first dance, etc). During the wedding, he and his team make sure you are comfortable and at ease behind the camera, and go to great lengths to get the perfect shot. He then puts so much time and care into editing the footage to create the perfect wedding video, taking your own vision into consideration. He is very affordable and reasonable, and easy to work with. One of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Vanessa · Married on 11/18/2017

Zac captured our wedding so beautifully. We had a vision of how we wanted our video to look and he made it happen. He listened carefully to the small details we asked and also input his professional opinions on how our video would look best. Zac has so much talent into what he does. We couldn't be more in love with our video. Thank you so much Zac! :)

Sent on 02/19/2018

Diana · Married on 10/15/2017

Exceeded our expectations to the max!!

When I saw Zac's highlight videos online, I knew right away that that's what I wanted. Zac and his crew are amazing, so fun and just easygoing. They accommodate to your every need and even more! They give so much for such a reasonable price, worth every single penny! So thankful that I found you guys, I still get goose bumps watching my wedding video! If you are someone that is searching for a video crew, this is the one to get! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2017

My husband and I chose Zac Fabian and Wedding Videos Colorado to capture our wedding at the Della Terra Mountain Chateau in Estes Park in September 2017. Choosing Zac to film our wedding was one of the best investments and decisions we made! Zac was very prompt in answering all our questions and so professional throughout the entire process. He offered various and affordable packages that suited our budget, needs, and wants. Zac worked well with all our vendors and the product was amazing, unique, creative, and beautiful. Our family and friends compliment the quality of the video every time they watch it. My husband and I have an amazing video of our wedding and all the memories of our special day forever! We highly recommend Wedding Videos Colorado! Thank you Zac!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Moira · Married on 09/22/2017

We couldn't have been happier with anyone other than Zac and crew! We defintely made the right choice!!!! From day 1, he was nothing but amazing, and he is such a fun guy to be around. Not only was his work beautiful, he is amazing! His work is nothing short of spectacular! We highly recommend Wedding Videos Colorado!!! There isn't a better company out there! Now, go book them!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Wedding Videos Colorado's reply:

Thank you, Moira! We loved working with you too :)

Dani · Married on 09/09/2017

Zac Fabian and his team were exceptional to work with. Professional, timely and quality of work is outstanding. Highly recommend. Thank you so much for capturing our day!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Wedding Videos Colorado's reply:

Thank you, Danielle! Your highlights video turned out amazing from Willow Ridge Manor. We wish you & Adam a wonderful year!

Shane · Married on 09/02/2017

Everything that we had with Mark and Zac was awesome. From the first sit down conversation we had to the finished product produced, it was a fun process. Our wedding day was quite chaotic with everything going on and Mark was able to capture all of the big moments we wanted. The final video is astonishing and is currently our niece's favorite video. To anyone looking for consummate professionals who produce high quality work, Wedding Videos Colorado is the only option!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Katie · Married on 07/07/2017

We worked with Zac for our July wedding this summer. I could not say more good things about this company. Zac was so professional with communication leading up to that day. Really made me feel comfortable! The final product was nothing short of AMAZING. Our Highlight Video brings me to tears each time I watch. The processes for this was so seamless. We were given 3 chances to edit the video (which was minimal since he did such a great job the first time). Each edit was precise and met the needs that I addressed. Again, can not say enough good things about working with Wedding Videos Colorado!

Sent on 10/05/2017