Wedding Videos Colorado Reviews

58 | Denver, CO

58 Reviews for Wedding Videos Colorado

Kelly 路 Getting married on 09/28/2019

Highly skilled Videographer - beautiful finished product!

Zac and his team went above and beyond to capture my wedding day perfectly! Every time I watch the video and I am taken back to my wedding day! Wedding Videos Colorado took the time to create and edit the perfect video that I will cherish for years to come. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Becky Luster 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful!

I just wanted to thank you for doing such a wonderful job. Everything turned out so amazing and perfect. You literally captured every moment! You do amazing work! Thanks so much 馃槉鉂わ笍

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Z

Zoe 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome Video Company!

Zac and his team was great! He got us our video by a deadline, and it was absolutely perfect! He did a great job of capturing all the important parts of our day and making it into a beautiful video!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Hope Stratford 路 Married on 05/05/2019

Best Videographer in Colorado!

Zac captured our wedding day perfectly! He was very professional, had great ideas and felt like part of the wedding party. His work is fantastic and I can't wait to watch our video for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Ann Ochwat 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Zac is an amazing videographer, he is so flexible and very talented! It was great to work with him!

Zac is a fantastic videographer to work with! He is very kind and super talented! We loved having him capture our beautiful wedding day!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Amber Boling 路 Married on 03/28/2019

The best there is!

Zac is amazing! We are lucky to have found such talent very last minute. He stepped up, eased our nerves and came up with a plan of action right away. We eloped so it was important for us to have video to share our day with our families. He captured our personalities and the magic of the day so we were able to share those moments. He exceeded any expectation we had. If you are looking for someone to capture your wedding day look no further!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Wedding Videos Colorado's reply:

Amber - I am so happy you found me and that I was able to not only make your elopement a little bit easier but create a wonderful video to help you remember your special day! I wish a happy marriage to you and Joshua!
  • Erica

Erica 路 Married on 01/11/2019

Made All Of Our Wedding Wishes Come True

My husband and I carefully handpicked Zac to be our Videographer from a whole list of potential vendors. Zac had everything we were looking for, from pricing to add-ons, to the unique style of videography we fell in love with as we watched samples of his videos. Zac brings excellent communication, trustworthiness, bright personality, incredible style and talent, and truly listens to what couples want from their wedding video to remember their special day. We met up with Zac several different times before the wedding to get to know each other. We knew we had made a friend and that Zac was going to be a valuable asset to our team. Our wedding day was epic, and Zac captured every single moment we had talked about being important to us. He made everything feel so natural. He is an experienced professional. Zac puts in his time to understand his clients and takes this knowledge, incorporating it into creating the perfect video for each couple, including asking the couple to pick out their favorite songs to be included. We were beyond pleased, happy and excited when we saw our video for the first time. We found out (after guessing ;) ) that Zac took the time to go back to our venue two weeks later to capture drone footage for our video that he was not able to get the day of, due to a snowstorm happening that day. We agreed that the video was perfect, even just as the first draft. As we talked to Zac, three small details came up that we decided we wanted to see in the second version of the video, and he made it happen exactly as we were hoping. Zac made it possible for both versions of our video to be accessible. The way the video was edited was incredible - even the music matched perfectly with the footage. We couldn't be happier with getting to know Zac and getting to work with him. We've received countless compliments from our wedding guests and others, saying how professional he was at the wedding, as well as how outstanding and extraordinary the video turned out. We have also decided to purchase the footage from the entire day, and Zac has gone above and beyond on helping us to get that as well. We highly, highly recommend Zac and Wedding Videos Colorado for your special day!

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Mollie

Mollie Gallogly 路 Married on 08/31/2018

Saved the Day!

48 hours before my wedding was going to start I received a call finding out that the videographer I had booked was most likely a scam. To say I was stressed would be the biggest understatement of the year. In a panic I started looking for another videographer. I called Zac and told him the story and he was so understanding and empathetic. He got us our new videographer Jack and helped us feel so comfortable with the change. Our video is AMAZING and I can't watch it without tearing up. We got so many candid moments that are so much better as video. I of course love all our wedding photographs too but it's incredible to relive the moment through video. I'm so so so thankful that I called Zac in a panic and that he came through and saved the day. Planning a wedding can be so stressful so it's so important to have people you can trust. This is definitely a company you can trust!!!

Sent on 03/03/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Brigman 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Highly recommend!

Zac was seriously AMAZING to work with! He was exactly what we wanted from our videographer. There to give us guidance throughout the day, but never in the way or too overzealous to get the shot. It was so easy to tell that he knew what he was doing and doing an incredible job! He captured so much more from our day than we could have ever imagined and edited a highlights video that we will cherish forever. His creativity is apparent, so that our video feels so unique. We are just so thankful that he was our videographer would seriously recommend him to anyone!!!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Trinh 路 Married on 08/17/2018

Professional and Responsive

Zac was very professional and made sure we were happy with the final result of the video. The customize USB that came with the wedding package was beautiful and very personalize. We also really appreciate Zac's responsiveness and patience!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Wedding Videos Colorado's reply:

Thanks, Trinh! We loved the opportunity to capture your wedding at Della Terra. You had such a lovely wedding. We wish you and Jason a happy marriage!

Taylor 路 Married on 06/24/2018

We truly can't thank Zac enough for all of his hard work to capture our day so perfectly. He has such a thoughtful and calming presence and worked with our other vendors seamlessly, really making the overall day so perfect. When we got our video back from Zac we couldn't be more thrilled with it, you can just feel the amount of thought and work that went into it and he was able to capture the vibe, emotion, and experience of the day so perfectly. Truly couldn't have been a better experience!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Analyse 路 Married on 06/09/2018

Zac and his team are an absolute pleasure to work with and I am so glad they were they to capture our wedding! I did not realize how many subtle moments we missed out on until we got to see them in our wedding video. Prior to the wedding, Zac takes the time to go over the wedding schedule, asking what moments are particularly important for him to capture (beyond the typical-speeches, first dance, etc). During the wedding, he and his team make sure you are comfortable and at ease behind the camera, and go to great lengths to get the perfect shot. He then puts so much time and care into editing the footage to create the perfect wedding video, taking your own vision into consideration. He is very affordable and reasonable, and easy to work with. One of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Vanessa 路 Married on 11/18/2017

Zac captured our wedding so beautifully. We had a vision of how we wanted our video to look and he made it happen. He listened carefully to the small details we asked and also input his professional opinions on how our video would look best. Zac has so much talent into what he does. We couldn't be more in love with our video. Thank you so much Zac! :)

Sent on 02/19/2018

Diana 路 Married on 10/15/2017

Exceeded our expectations to the max!!

When I saw Zac's highlight videos online, I knew right away that that's what I wanted. Zac and his crew are amazing, so fun and just easygoing. They accommodate to your every need and even more! They give so much for such a reasonable price, worth every single penny! So thankful that I found you guys, I still get goose bumps watching my wedding video! If you are someone that is searching for a video crew, this is the one to get! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Nicole 路 Married on 09/29/2017

My husband and I chose Zac Fabian and Wedding Videos Colorado to capture our wedding at the Della Terra Mountain Chateau in Estes Park in September 2017. Choosing Zac to film our wedding was one of the best investments and decisions we made! Zac was very prompt in answering all our questions and so professional throughout the entire process. He offered various and affordable packages that suited our budget, needs, and wants. Zac worked well with all our vendors and the product was amazing, unique, creative, and beautiful. Our family and friends compliment the quality of the video every time they watch it. My husband and I have an amazing video of our wedding and all the memories of our special day forever! We highly recommend Wedding Videos Colorado! Thank you Zac!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Moira 路 Married on 09/22/2017

We couldn't have been happier with anyone other than Zac and crew! We defintely made the right choice!!!! From day 1, he was nothing but amazing, and he is such a fun guy to be around. Not only was his work beautiful, he is amazing! His work is nothing short of spectacular! We highly recommend Wedding Videos Colorado!!! There isn't a better company out there! Now, go book them!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Wedding Videos Colorado's reply:

Thank you, Moira! We loved working with you too :)

Dani 路 Married on 09/09/2017

Zac Fabian and his team were exceptional to work with. Professional, timely and quality of work is outstanding. Highly recommend. Thank you so much for capturing our day!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Wedding Videos Colorado's reply:

Thank you, Danielle! Your highlights video turned out amazing from Willow Ridge Manor. We wish you & Adam a wonderful year!

Katie 路 Married on 07/07/2017

We worked with Zac for our July wedding this summer. I could not say more good things about this company. Zac was so professional with communication leading up to that day. Really made me feel comfortable! The final product was nothing short of AMAZING. Our Highlight Video brings me to tears each time I watch. The processes for this was so seamless. We were given 3 chances to edit the video (which was minimal since he did such a great job the first time). Each edit was precise and met the needs that I addressed. Again, can not say enough good things about working with Wedding Videos Colorado!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Jennifer 路 Married on 06/24/2017

We are beyond happy we selected Zac as our videographer, he delivers such a beautiful end product. He will also give you the opportunity to pick your own music and make any edits to your first draft. This collaborative effort makes anybody feel like the work is a partnership! Zac and his second shooter (Mark) made us feel very comfortable. He would give us ideas and nothing felt cheesy or rehearsed. He has an incredible eye. We laughed a ton and it was seriously fun. The high-quality drone that he used to capture the scenery is AWESOME! Having a way to capture the aerial shots was important to us and the footage is spectacular. We got married at Arrowhead Golf Course and our video looks stunning! Zac works very well with photographers. In fact, Zac and our photographer took a completely awesome photo in our photo booth which is such a great memory for us! For all of these reasons and more, we highly recommend Wedding Videos Colorado to tell the story of your wedding time and time again!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Matt 路 Married on 06/18/2017

We are absolutely obsessed with the footage that Wedding Videos Colorado took of our wedding. When we show it to family members, within the first 5 seconds, their immediate reaction is "Oh man, this is beautifully shot." The quality, editing, shots, and everything else are all incredible. We cannot recommend Zac and his team enough. They were punctual, respectful, fun, creative, and everything that you'd want. Throughout the day, they were nearly invisible, always perfectly in the background - somewhere that wasn't obstructing the view of us or our guests but still somewhere that they could pick up the perfect shots. They're true artists when they come to their craft.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Kayla 路 Married on 06/17/2017

Zac did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding video. He is the best value for his pricing out of any of the videographers out there. We got one of the top packages but he has more affordable packages for those not wanting to spend as much as we did. He is very professional and would respond to emails within a day if not sooner. He is flexible and willing to adapt his style to the style of filming you like. I sent him a couple of examples of videos I found on youtube where I loved how they were edited and he tried to mimic that format. He also gives you two rounds of editing for those who like to know what they are getting. He is very laid back and works well with photographers. I cannot say enough about Zac and his team. All I can say is if you choose Wedding Videos Colorado, you will not be disappointed. If you want to see the final product of our wedding video as an example please see the link below.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Wedding Videos Colorado's reply:

You have a way with words, Kayla and I appreciate it so much! Wish you & Tyler warm and loving years ahead

Ally 路 Married on 06/03/2017

Zac was the best. I was stunned by his footage and must have watched our highlights video 100 times. Everyone couldn't get enough of it - i looked through numerous wedding videographers and watched their videos and nothing came close to Zac's (in my opinion). I loved that we had numerous occasions to make changes to our video and personalize it even more. Probably the best investment we made for our wedding - you can't replace having these memories captured forever! And Zac captured so many moments we would have never remembered or even known happened... Additionally, he somehow perfectly captured our personalities, and the uniqueness of our special day. Seriously couldn't have asked for more from a wedding videographer.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Analisa 路 Married on 05/28/2017

All of the good reviews are totally true! Zac is absolutely amazing. We booked him last minute after I decided to push the budget just a little bit more to get a videographer. When he arrived, he jumped right in and worked flawlessly with our photographer. He did such a great job at capturing everything, he even stayed a little late just to get that last shot (side note: Drone shot is totally worth it!)! We just saw the first draft of our video (only two weeks later!!) - and that could have even been delayed since it took us that long to get him our video song choice! He was so quick and accommodating with all of the emails while we were deciding who to book - especially since we weren't able to meet him as we don't live in Colorado. I am so glad that we picked Zac with Wedding Videos Colorado, he is so talented and I'm so happy that he was part of our day.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Wedding Videos Colorado's reply:

Thank you Analisa for your kind words! I enjoyed capturing your wedding and wish you well :)
  • W

Whitney 路 Married on 05/27/2017

I can鈥檛 give Zac high enough praise! He was such a pleasure to work with throughout - so responsive, friendly, and flexible (plus affordable!). We hadn鈥檛 planned to hire a videographer, but decided to record the ceremony for my grandparents when we learned that they couldn't attend. I am so thrilled that we did and that we went with Zac because the video of the ceremony is such a beautiful keepsake for us, too. Zac worked quickly and independently to set up before the wedding while we were having family time. He has his system down so that he's completely out of the way (I didn't even notice him) during the ceremony, but somehow he captured absolutely everything. The sound is wonderful, he caught close-ups and longer-range shots, and he got some great footage of the venue and our guests arriving 鈥 things we didn鈥檛 have a chance to see ourselves. Also, we got a link and permanent download of our video only about two weeks after the event! It was amazing and he very quickly made the one minor tweak we requested. Working with Zac was honestly one of the best decisions we made planning the wedding!

Sent on 06/30/2017