Wedding Videos Colorado Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Alexandra
    Alexandra C. Married on 05/26/2022

WVC & Zac Fabian are a MUST for your Wedding Videography!

Writing this review in 2 parts as I couldn't possibly feel more strongly about video / working with Zac.

1. WHY VIDEO - with an aging family, and considering our wedding was the first and probably only time our families will all be together under the same roof (with mine hailing from the West and East Coast of the US, and his from the UK) - capturing everything on video was crucial for me. Not to mention, with 85 guests, being able to rewatch our wedding day will mean we won't have missed a single thing. Many argue that videos aren't watched and so aren't worth the expense. But I couldn't disagree more. You only get married once (or so we hope!), so opting not to capture it on video would be a huge mistake and major regret. Further I've spoken to many who have had issues with their photographer (either missing shots, or losing footage), so not covering yourself with video is not worth the heartache.

2. BOOK WVC / ZAC NOW! So if you're convinced and looking for a videographer - stop and book WVC & Zac Fabian now...wherever you are! My husband and I planned our wedding at Whitby Castle in New York this past Memorial Day weekend (where my family are from and with strong ties to Whitby in England it was the perfect venue). And I had heard of Zac through a close friend whose wedding he captured brilliantly in Aspen, CO but never thought we could afford him / his travel to the East Coast so tried desperately to find an alternative. But having spent weeks reviewing and contacting 20+ videographers across the tri-state area (and being shocked frankly by the cost and poor quality of their work) I thought - what the hell? Let's see what Zac can do for us. And my Gosh am I glad I did.
    From the moment Zac and I spoke, he made me feel so heard and special - and not only helped meet us on price (for his service + travel from CO to NY) and our contractual concerns - but he listened to all the creative elements I wanted filmed and mentioned in my questionnaire / intro call and executed every single one seamlessly. You couldn't find a more authentic, genuine and incredibly talented guy than Zac. We respected and appreciated his advice, determination and dedication. In the lead-up to our big day, I distinctly remember our Facetime call going on for over an hour, and feeling badly for taking up so much of Zac's time. But he reassured us that the questionnaire review call was organized not only to review our questions but really to get to know us better. Can you imagine? THAT is a TRUE example of really caring about your couples if ever there was one.

And day of, Zac wowed not only my husband and I - but my family and friends besides. His attention to detail was noticed by all and he was a complete joy to have around. Working together with our photographer Zac, and his second shooter which he sourced locally from NY, captured every detail I wanted. From getting ready at our hotel and walking down the church aisle, to our cocktail hour and wedding reception... both Zac and Kevin even stayed late after their agreed package timings joining in on the dance floor and continuing to film besides!

So to wrap up my cheesy arguably over the top review of WVC, book him! Words can't fully describe how incredible and worth it he is. And we are so looking forward to seeing the final product in the coming weeks as it will no doubt showcase our day in the best possible way so we can relive it over and over again.
    - Video not yet released.
    - Photos by - @JessPalatucci
  • Catalina
    Catalina Married on 04/30/2022

A memory captured in time

Our videographer Zac was outstanding. He was easy and flexible to work with during the drafting and editing of our video, and our final product was outstanding. We laughed and cried even after multiple viewings. He truly does an outstanding job of telling a story with his videos, they are far far away from being just a collection of clips set to music. He worked seamlessly with our photographer and venue and did an excellent job at staying behind the scenes while capturing incredible footage. He was professional and personable, and did a great job at making us feel comfortable in front of the camera during the planned shots. He truly has a wealth of experience and it shows with the quality of work he puts out. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for an incredible keepsake of their wedding day.
  • Katie
    Katie J. Married on 12/30/2021

Exceptional!!

I am OBSESSED with our wedding vides. Zac was professional, responsive, and such a delight to work with! I felt like Zac really cared about us through the entire process - from our initial phone call to the day of the wedding to making edits and finalizing our perfect videos. I cannot recommend Zac & Wedding Videos Colorado enough!
  • Libby
    Libby D. Married on 10/10/2021

Your videographer search is over!

10/10 recommend Wedding Videos Colorado! We planned our destination wedding from Texas so I had lots of phone conversations with potential vendors- and from my first conversation with Zac I knew I was in good hands and made the decision to go with him right then! He is fun to talk to, really approachable, and very receptive to questions. He is clearly very knowledgeable about what he does and has worked at many different venues, so he was familiar with our chosen venue and already knew how things worked there. The whole experience at the wedding was great, and communication was excellent throughout the whole process. He made it clear that he wanted me to love the video and walked me through the editing process so I knew exactly what to expect. I cannot rave about the finished products enough!! Zac and his team captured our day beautifully, and the result of his work is something I will cherish forever. Watching the videos makes me feel like we are there all over again, and that is absolutely priceless to me. Thank you so much to Zac and everyone at Wedding Videos Colorado- best decision ever!
  • Makayla Gibbins
    Makayla G. Married on 10/04/2021

Julie Gibbins

We decided on a videographer at the last minute and so glad we chose Zac. He was great to work with and professional. The wedding video is beyond amazing and such a lifetime gift!
    Tasia R. Married on 08/20/2021

We are absolutely obsessed with how our wedding video turned out

Zac did such an amazing job with our wedding video! We have watched our video over and over again. Zac was on time, ready to go! It seemed as he was filming before he even showed up. He was on top of everything, filmed all the key parts, and even more creative shots that we would never have even thought of. He was very professional and so nice! We would definitely recommend Zac for anyone's wedding.
  • Andriana
    Andriana E. Married on 08/01/2021

Loved working with this company!

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Wedding Videos Colorado was one of my best vendors! I'm so glad I hired them! Zac (contact person/editor) and Mark (videographer) were so easy to work with. At first, I was nervous to have a different videographer than editor. However, it ended up being another thing I worried about for no reason!

Unfortunately, my photographer was not what I expected. But Mark saved the day and captured all of the details beautifully! He was super nice, easy to work, professional, and was prepared the day of. He also showed us some clips while working which was so cool to see.

Zac had GREAT communication. I can admit I was a crazy bride, asking questions, making specific requests, and emailing A TON throughout the process! But he was always there to answer in a timely manner, which I appreciated so much. He also helped me with my schedule for the day down to the minute, making sure we got everything in during the allotted time. Zac also listened to ALL of my edits/requests during the editing process. As a bridezilla, I loved that I was able to get 2 rounds of editing. This made the final product be EXACTLY what I wanted!

Overall, great experience. Totally recommend this company 🙂 Best price around too! You will not be disappointed!
    Alex L. Married on 07/24/2021

Amazing experience on short notice

Zac surpassed all of our expectations by a meaningful margin. He was easy to work with, both in person and over the phone. Despite a last minute booking, he quickly grasped our vision and brought it to life with a fast turnaround.
  • Annie
    Annie Married on 07/10/2021

You won't regret hiring Zac!!!

I honestly don't have the words to describe how amazingly our wedding video turned out. It perfectly captured the emotions of our day. We were on the fence about hiring a videographer, and I am SO glad we did. The wedding day becomes such a blur, but watching our video helped us relive the little and big moments that made the day so special. Zac was a delight to work with. He made us feel so comfortable on the wedding day and in the process leading up to it, including check-in phone calls and meetings about what we were envisioning for our day. He was so easy to work with and balanced getting amazing shots while also being in the background. We of course aren't used to being filmed every day, but Zac made us feel so comfortable and at ease. Please hire Zac - best decision we made! Doesn't hurt that his rates are far and away the best around. And the end result is STUNNING!
  • Jaeda
    Jaeda S. Married on 06/12/2021

AMAZING! Beautiful Video!

Zac and his assistant were absolutely wonderful! They were professional, funny, helpful, brought all of the fancy equipment, and so much more. Everything I read online told me to hire a videographer. I had a hard time convincing my now husband of this, but after the wedding day he told me "you were right! I am so excited to see what Zac does with that video".
    Do yourself a FAVOR and HIRE Wedding Videos Colorado. Working with Zac was truly a pleasure from start to finish!
    Griffin A. Married on 06/10/2021

Very helpful and affordable!

Zac was extremely helpful and very easy to work with! He was quick to offer additional help that we didn't realize we needed and we came out with a video we love that fit our budget.
  • Antranig
    Antranig T. Married on 04/26/2021

We love our wedding video!

Working with Mark and Zac for the recording and editing process was a great experience. Mark was our videographer on the day of the wedding, and he is so passionate about his work. He truly seemed to enjoy himself and made things fun, he had great ideas, and he made us feel very comfortable. The footage was absolutely incredible and so professional. We are extremely happy, and we received our video in a very quick and timely manner, as well. Thank you, Mark and Zac!
  • Hannah
    Hannah E. Married on 04/17/2021

Best Videographer

We chose Wedding Videos Colorado off of the vendor list at Black Canyon Inn. Zac is truly an AMAZING videographer!! The work he does is so special and he does an incredible job! We are so thankful to be able to relive our special day for the rest of our lives thanks to Zac! I am still so shocked he was able to capture every big and small detail of our special day! If you are looking for a wedding videographer, you won't get any better than this awesome company! Thank you so very much to Zac for capturing our magical day! The highlight video and teaser are so precious to us and we cannot wait to share your amazing work with our friends and family!
    Chestina C. Married on 03/29/2021

Destination Wedding- CW 3/29/21

One thing that I would definitely recommend to any couple getting married, is a videographer. My wife and I chose to have a destination wedding in Colorado. Having a videographer was important for me to relive our wedding and moments that I missed. After a quick research, google led me to Wedding Videos Colorado. I fell in love with the variety of packages and had to give Zac, the owner, a call. His vision and approach gave me clear reason to believe he would be the best for the job. And that he was! Zac is very flexible with payments and with anything you need/want. I sent countless of questions to him and he did not hesitate to respond in a timely manner.
    At our final meeting, approximately 2 weeks before our wedding, we did a zoom call with Zac. He was very welcoming. My wife and I were at ease knowing we were in good hands by the confidence and creativity he displayed.
    The Wedding day was superb and Zac and his crew are first-class professionals. They filmed everything we wanted and gave great directions on shots that only the best could capture. Even though there were a lot of cameras, Zac and his crew made everything feel effortless and comfortable.
    The finished product will also be sent in a timely manner. They will not disappoint.
    Thank you Zac for everything, you made our wedding become more alive in the truest form. We love every single video and moving forward, you will be our number one call to capture our defined moments.
    Madison C. Married on 12/06/2020

A Dream- perfect in everyway

When we decided to elope in Colorado, we had no idea where to start. The main priority for us, after having family there, was to have memories of our special day. Upon our first talk with Zac, we knew instantly that we were talking with a consummate professional. Zac was attentive to every request we made, provided incredible ideas and original suggestions, and helped us bring our wedding to family and friends that couldn’t be there through his amazing videography. Zac played a pivotal role throughout the day and I can honestly say it would have been a completely different (and probably diminished) day without his guidance and expertise. There were so many moments that would have been forgotten if not recorded by Zac, he perfectly captured our full day and was an extreme joy to work with. He even captured videos that I don't even remember happening, everything went so fast and Its so nice to be able to look back and appreciate the whole day. There is no hesitation- I recommend Zac to everyone looking to save a special event for years to come. If you are looking for a videographer who is professional, thoughtful, original, takes pride in his work, and goes above and beyond- look no further.
  • Julia
    Julia M. Married on 11/07/2020

Our magical night captured!!

Zac captured our entire night perfectly. He was very helpful, communicative, and inquisitive to make sure he captured every little thing that was important to us. This was my one wedding purchase that was super important to me, and he nailed it.
  • Alex
    Alex P. Married on 10/03/2020

Absolutely AMAZING!!

Zac at Wedding Videos Colorado was incredibly communicative prior to our wedding helping us to understand exactly what services would be provided. Then, day of the wedding he did a phenomenal job helping us to feel comfortable (as it can be a bit strange being filmed all day), and captured the most amazing moments throughout the day. After our wedding, again he was very communicative asking for input on the videos before delivering the final product. Which, let me tell you, is beyond what we could have ever imagined for our wedding videos. We are SO grateful that we chose Wedding Videos Colorado as our videographer for our special day. We now have the most incredible videos to forever cherish for years to come.
  • Katerina
    Katerina Married on 09/26/2020

Katerina & Alex's Wedding 5/29/2021

First and foremost, I have nothing but incredible things to say about Zac and his team! From the moment I stumbled upon Wedding Videos Colorado's website after vigorously searching for a videographer that had exactly what we were looking for, I immediately felt confident that Zac would be the perfect fit for us, and I was absolutely right! His attention to detail was spot on, and the quality of his videos are impeccable! He truly brought our memories to life in such a beautiful way. We will definitely recommend him to any couples for their special day!
    Brianne C. Married on 09/18/2020

The best decision!

We went back and forth on whether or not to have a videographer and I am so happy we did! There is just something that a video captures so much more than a photo can. Zac did such a great job at making us feel comfortable and suggesting what to do for great clips. I think I’ve watched it over 100 times already. We couldn’t be more happy with the turn out and would highly suggest Zac!
  • Megan
    Megan M. Married on 09/12/2020

Wedding videographer

Zac and Mark did an amazing job capturing our wedding. We had our ceremony live streamed so our friends and family could watch since they couldn’t be there due to COVID. They captured incredible footage of the entire event and even had drones to get different shots from above the venue. They took care of everything in a timely manner and accommodated our requests. We love the highlights video they put together for us and will cherish it forever! Thank you Wedding Videos Colorado!
  • Samantha
    Samantha R. Married on 04/10/2020

A professional, well-organized team you can count on!

I was a bridesmaid at a beautiful wedding and this team truly loves their work! The team was dedicated to capture picture perfect shots, made everyone laugh and knew had to maintain a great atmosphere. They were all extremely professional and did not miss a beat with all the events happening in one day. The final video produced brought us all back to those moments we will hold onto forever.

Thank you so much for capturing every ounce of love
    Camille H. Married on 02/08/2020

If one of your top priorities is to remember and feel the emotion of your wedding day for the rest of your life, stop your search here.

If one of your top priorities is to remember and feel the emotions of your wedding day for the rest of your life, don’t hesitate to reach out to Zac at Wedding Videos Colorado. Every time my husband and I watch our video we both have tears in our eyes - it feels as if we are reliving each moment of our special day. Many of our family members/friends that we have shared our video with comment that it looks as if it’s from a movie. My husband and I never noticed Zac/his crew during the wedding - that is a job well done! Also, the drone view truly made our video, don't hesitate to request this option!

What sets Zac and his business, Wedding Videos Colorado, apart from the rest of videographers is that Zac is the main videographer and he is the direct person you communicate with for the entire planning process leading up to your wedding. During my search process I communicated with many other videographers from large production companies who were difficult to get responses from and I didn’t feel that they listened to the style of video I wanted. Being able to communicate with the business owner who is also your videographer makes that part of your wedding planning effortless. I knew the day of the wedding Zac would have all of our important details captured perfectly - he went above and beyond our expectations.

We had an avalanche the day before our wedding closing roads/presenting challenges. Zac and his crew showed up early and never posed any issue with being present at our wedding. Lastly, Zac went above and beyond during the editing process to make sure every important moment to us was included in our final video. Thank you again!
  • Marissa
    Marissa C. Married on 10/12/2019

Incredibly Beautiful Videos To Cherish Forever

We are so, so grateful to have found Zac to hire as our videographer for our wedding! Zac and his team are the BEST! He was very responsive and friendly throughout the entire process. My husband and I absolutely love our videos and were just blown away! The quality of the videos is amazing and they were so beautifully done. And the way scenes were paired up with the music...Stunning! It's like we can relive our favorite day because he captured the love and emotion we felt that day with each other and our loved ones so perfectly. I highly recommend Wedding Videos Colorado. These videos are priceless.
    Kelly Married on 09/28/2019

Highly skilled Videographer - beautiful finished product!

Zac and his team went above and beyond to capture my wedding day perfectly! Every time I watch the video and I am taken back to my wedding day! Wedding Videos Colorado took the time to create and edit the perfect video that I will cherish for years to come. I would definitely recommend them!