Wedding Videos Colorado Reviews

46 | Denver, CO

46 Reviews for Wedding Videos Colorado

46 Wedding Videos Colorado Reviews

Taylor · Married on 06/24/2018

We truly can't thank Zac enough for all of his hard work to capture our day so perfectly. He has such a thoughtful and calming presence and worked with our other vendors seamlessly, really making the overall day so perfect. When we got our video back from Zac we couldn't be more thrilled with it, you can just feel the amount of thought and work that went into it and he was able to capture the vibe, emotion, and experience of the day so perfectly. Truly couldn't have been a better experience!

Analyse · Married on 06/09/2018

Zac and his team are an absolute pleasure to work with and I am so glad they were they to capture our wedding! I did not realize how many subtle moments we missed out on until we got to see them in our wedding video. Prior to the wedding, Zac takes the time to go over the wedding schedule, asking what moments are particularly important for him to capture (beyond the typical-speeches, first dance, etc). During the wedding, he and his team make sure you are comfortable and at ease behind the camera, and go to great lengths to get the perfect shot. He then puts so much time and care into editing the footage to create the perfect wedding video, taking your own vision into consideration. He is very affordable and reasonable, and easy to work with. One of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Vanessa · Married on 11/18/2017

Zac captured our wedding so beautifully. We had a vision of how we wanted our video to look and he made it happen. He listened carefully to the small details we asked and also input his professional opinions on how our video would look best. Zac has so much talent into what he does. We couldn't be more in love with our video. Thank you so much Zac! :)

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2017

My husband and I chose Zac Fabian and Wedding Videos Colorado to capture our wedding at the Della Terra Mountain Chateau in Estes Park in September 2017. Choosing Zac to film our wedding was one of the best investments and decisions we made! Zac was very prompt in answering all our questions and so professional throughout the entire process. He offered various and affordable packages that suited our budget, needs, and wants. Zac worked well with all our vendors and the product was amazing, unique, creative, and beautiful. Our family and friends compliment the quality of the video every time they watch it. My husband and I have an amazing video of our wedding and all the memories of our special day forever! We highly recommend Wedding Videos Colorado! Thank you Zac!

Dani · Married on 09/09/2017

Zac Fabian and his team were exceptional to work with. Professional, timely and quality of work is outstanding. Highly recommend. Thank you so much for capturing our day!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Wedding Videos Colorado's reply:

Thank you, Danielle! Your highlights video turned out amazing from Willow Ridge Manor. We wish you & Adam a wonderful year!

Shane · Married on 09/02/2017

Everything that we had with Mark and Zac was awesome. From the first sit down conversation we had to the finished product produced, it was a fun process. Our wedding day was quite chaotic with everything going on and Mark was able to capture all of the big moments we wanted. The final video is astonishing and is currently our niece's favorite video. To anyone looking for consummate professionals who produce high quality work, Wedding Videos Colorado is the only option!

Katie · Married on 07/07/2017

We worked with Zac for our July wedding this summer. I could not say more good things about this company. Zac was so professional with communication leading up to that day. Really made me feel comfortable! The final product was nothing short of AMAZING. Our Highlight Video brings me to tears each time I watch. The processes for this was so seamless. We were given 3 chances to edit the video (which was minimal since he did such a great job the first time). Each edit was precise and met the needs that I addressed. Again, can not say enough good things about working with Wedding Videos Colorado!

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2017

We are beyond happy we selected Zac as our videographer, he delivers such a beautiful end product. He will also give you the opportunity to pick your own music and make any edits to your first draft. This collaborative effort makes anybody feel like the work is a partnership! Zac and his second shooter (Mark) made us feel very comfortable. He would give us ideas and nothing felt cheesy or rehearsed. He has an incredible eye. We laughed a ton and it was seriously fun. The high-quality drone that he used to capture the scenery is AWESOME! Having a way to capture the aerial shots was important to us and the footage is spectacular. We got married at Arrowhead Golf Course and our video looks stunning! Zac works very well with photographers. In fact, Zac and our photographer took a completely awesome photo in our photo booth which is such a great memory for us! For all of these reasons and more, we highly recommend Wedding Videos Colorado to tell the story of your wedding time and time again!

Matt · Married on 06/18/2017

We are absolutely obsessed with the footage that Wedding Videos Colorado took of our wedding. When we show it to family members, within the first 5 seconds, their immediate reaction is "Oh man, this is beautifully shot." The quality, editing, shots, and everything else are all incredible. We cannot recommend Zac and his team enough. They were punctual, respectful, fun, creative, and everything that you'd want. Throughout the day, they were nearly invisible, always perfectly in the background - somewhere that wasn't obstructing the view of us or our guests but still somewhere that they could pick up the perfect shots. They're true artists when they come to their craft.

Kayla · Married on 06/17/2017

Zac did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding video. He is the best value for his pricing out of any of the videographers out there. We got one of the top packages but he has more affordable packages for those not wanting to spend as much as we did. He is very professional and would respond to emails within a day if not sooner. He is flexible and willing to adapt his style to the style of filming you like. I sent him a couple of examples of videos I found on youtube where I loved how they were edited and he tried to mimic that format. He also gives you two rounds of editing for those who like to know what they are getting. He is very laid back and works well with photographers. I cannot say enough about Zac and his team. All I can say is if you choose Wedding Videos Colorado, you will not be disappointed. If you want to see the final product of our wedding video as an example please see the link below.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Wedding Videos Colorado's reply:

You have a way with words, Kayla and I appreciate it so much! Wish you & Tyler warm and loving years ahead

Ally · Married on 06/03/2017

Zac was the best. I was stunned by his footage and must have watched our highlights video 100 times. Everyone couldn't get enough of it - i looked through numerous wedding videographers and watched their videos and nothing came close to Zac's (in my opinion). I loved that we had numerous occasions to make changes to our video and personalize it even more. Probably the best investment we made for our wedding - you can't replace having these memories captured forever! And Zac captured so many moments we would have never remembered or even known happened... Additionally, he somehow perfectly captured our personalities, and the uniqueness of our special day. Seriously couldn't have asked for more from a wedding videographer.

Analisa · Married on 05/28/2017

All of the good reviews are totally true! Zac is absolutely amazing. We booked him last minute after I decided to push the budget just a little bit more to get a videographer. When he arrived, he jumped right in and worked flawlessly with our photographer. He did such a great job at capturing everything, he even stayed a little late just to get that last shot (side note: Drone shot is totally worth it!)! We just saw the first draft of our video (only two weeks later!!) - and that could have even been delayed since it took us that long to get him our video song choice! He was so quick and accommodating with all of the emails while we were deciding who to book - especially since we weren't able to meet him as we don't live in Colorado. I am so glad that we picked Zac with Wedding Videos Colorado, he is so talented and I'm so happy that he was part of our day.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Wedding Videos Colorado's reply:

Thank you Analisa for your kind words! I enjoyed capturing your wedding and wish you well :)
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/27/2017

I can’t give Zac high enough praise! He was such a pleasure to work with throughout - so responsive, friendly, and flexible (plus affordable!). We hadn’t planned to hire a videographer, but decided to record the ceremony for my grandparents when we learned that they couldn't attend. I am so thrilled that we did and that we went with Zac because the video of the ceremony is such a beautiful keepsake for us, too. Zac worked quickly and independently to set up before the wedding while we were having family time. He has his system down so that he's completely out of the way (I didn't even notice him) during the ceremony, but somehow he captured absolutely everything. The sound is wonderful, he caught close-ups and longer-range shots, and he got some great footage of the venue and our guests arriving – things we didn’t have a chance to see ourselves. Also, we got a link and permanent download of our video only about two weeks after the event! It was amazing and he very quickly made the one minor tweak we requested. Working with Zac was honestly one of the best decisions we made planning the wedding!

Dominique · Married on 03/11/2017

My husband and I were blown away by Zac's work, and could not be more thrilled that we chose to hire Zac and his team as our videographers on our wedding day. My husband was skeptical before the wedding saying, do we really need a videographer? He felt that photographs would be enough. With that said, my husband was so thrilled with Zac's work, the one piece of advice he now offers couples recently engaged is to absolutely hire a videographer. We have watched our wedding video countless times- it is an absolute treasure to us and to our family. It is surreal to re-watch your wedding day and recount certain moments, or experience parts of the day we may not have been present for. We were blown away by Zac's work- it is of utmost quality and truly represents us as a couple. Such a beautiful gift!

Also, Zac was so much fun to work with! Great communicator via e-mail and he made us feel at ease when in front of the camera. Would highly recommend!

Nick · Married on 10/01/2016

I can't say enough good things about Zac. He was very easy to work with and provided top notch service. Zac is very creative and brought along great ideas, all of which culminated into a very spectacular wedding highlights video for us. I would definitely recommend Zac to anyone who wants a great video for their special day!

Nicole · Married on 09/24/2016

Zac and Wedding Videos Colorado was a great choice for capturing our wedding day! Great value and a lot of options with the different packages and a la carte options to purchase. We were easily able to find a package that met our needs. Zac and his assistant were easy to work with on the day of the wedding — prompt and professional. Zac stayed in contact with us after the wedding and was very receptive during the editing process. We received our finished products in a timely manner, and they turned out awesome! Looking forward to enjoying all the footage of our big day for years to come.

Sent on 01/01/2017

Wedding Videos Colorado's reply:

Thank you Nicole for your kind words!

Wedding Videos Colorado were amazing. Zac captured everything special about our day! The memories are timeless and we can watch our video for years and years to come! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Wedding Videos Colorado's reply:

It's our goal to capture your memories to make them timeless. I'm happy you're happy :)

Keith · Married on 07/30/2016

We were married in July 2016 and looked at numerous videographers, because it was incredibly important to us that we had someone to capture every ounce of our special day from start to finish. We wanted to be able to relive our wedding day for years to come. Zac went above and beyond our expectations in order to capture every detail of our day! He was easy-going and fun to work with. Prior to our event, we met with Zac to discuss details, and he was so meticulous in capturing everything we envisioned and discussed. We have received so many compliments about our highlights video, and even though we've been married for less than a year, we still find ourselves watching it over and over! Thank you, Zac, for your professionalism, your humor, and your talent in capturing the most important day of our lives!

Brittani · Married on 07/30/2016

-Keith & Brittani

Christina · Married on 07/23/2016

Zac is amazing! I had looked everywhere for a wedding videographer but couldn't find one that offered a reasonable price... but then we found Zac! He was very nice every time we talked to him and very affordable! On the day of our wedding Zac was so subtle which made it so easy for us to act natural and not be nervous about being videotaped. After the wedding he provided us a draft video quickly and has gone above and beyond!!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Wedding Videos Colorado's reply:

Thanks so much Christina! It was a pleasure to film your wedding and I'm so happy I could provide you memories to cherish :)

Kimberly · Married on 07/03/2016

I would say, without a doubt, get the video, and do it through Wedding Videos Colorado. This was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding (aside from marrying my husband) and it was worth every last penny. My husband and I were completely blown away with the end result of our highlights reel, and Zac was great to work with! He added in some important moments that we mentioned were missing and the final editing was nothing short of perfection. He was always quick to respond, and we were shocked at how quickly he completed everything. We were thrilled to receive our hard drive in the mail with access to all of our raw footage and edited moments. I have already told numerous brides about him and am keeping my fingers crossed that he gets all of their business! We watch the highlight reel on a regular basis and it has been so great to relive our special day! You will not regret working with Zac, he truly made my day so special and I have clips and memories from that day that will last me the rest of my life!

Mariah · Married on 06/27/2016

Zac is very talented and works really well with other photographers!! We have been told by a lot people that he had made us the best wedding video they had ever seen.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Wedding Videos Colorado's reply:

It was such a pleasure to be a part of your day! ...'Best video they've ever seen' - We love it!

Morgan · Married on 06/18/2016

Zac did an amazing job! He was so much fun and easy to work with at the wedding. He was very timely with getting the videos back to us. I watch them all the time which is amazing because that day went by so fast. Thank you so much Zac for all your hard work!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Wedding Videos Colorado's reply:

Thank you Morgan! So glad we could help you remember your special day

Zac and his team were very professional and did a great job with our videos. After they arrived we didn't even notice them as they went around capturing all of our special moments. They really did an excellent job at being open and accommodating our needs and wants to really make this day special. We were very pleased with the final product.