Wedding Videos Colorado Reviews

75 | Denver, CO

75 Reviews for Wedding Videos Colorado

Griffin A. · Getting married on 06/10/2021

Very helpful and affordable!

Zac was extremely helpful and very easy to work with! He was quick to offer additional help that we didn't realize we needed and we came out with a video we love that fit our budget.

Sent on 01/02/2021

Madison C. · Married on 12/06/2020

A Dream- perfect in everyway

When we decided to elope in Colorado, we had no idea where to start. The main priority for us, after having family there, was to have memories of our special day. Upon our first talk with Zac, we knew instantly that we were talking with a consummate professional. Zac was attentive to every request we made, provided incredible ideas and original suggestions, and helped us bring our wedding to family and friends that couldn’t be there through his amazing videography. Zac played a pivotal role throughout the day and I can honestly say it would have been a completely different (and probably diminished) day without his guidance and expertise. There were so many moments that would have been forgotten if not recorded by Zac, he perfectly captured our full day and was an extreme joy to work with. He even captured videos that I don't even remember happening, everything went so fast and Its so nice to be able to look back and appreciate the whole day. There is no hesitation- I recommend Zac to everyone looking to save a special event for years to come. If you are looking for a videographer who is professional, thoughtful, original, takes pride in his work, and goes above and beyond- look no further.

Sent on 08/19/2020
  • Julia

Julia M. · Married on 11/07/2020

Our magical night captured!!

Zac captured our entire night perfectly. He was very helpful, communicative, and inquisitive to make sure he captured every little thing that was important to us. This was my one wedding purchase that was super important to me, and he nailed it.

Sent on 08/24/2020

Brianne C. · Married on 09/18/2020

The best decision!

We went back and forth on whether or not to have a videographer and I am so happy we did! There is just something that a video captures so much more than a photo can. Zac did such a great job at making us feel comfortable and suggesting what to do for great clips. I think I’ve watched it over 100 times already. We couldn’t be more happy with the turn out and would highly suggest Zac!

Sent on 11/23/2020
  • Megan

Megan M. · Married on 09/12/2020

Wedding videographer

Zac and Mark did an amazing job capturing our wedding. We had our ceremony live streamed so our friends and family could watch since they couldn’t be there due to COVID. They captured incredible footage of the entire event and even had drones to get different shots from above the venue. They took care of everything in a timely manner and accommodated our requests. We love the highlights video they put together for us and will cherish it forever! Thank you Wedding Videos Colorado!

Sent on 11/06/2020

Camille H. · Married on 08/02/2020

If one of your top priorities is to remember and feel the emotion of your wedding day for the rest of your life, stop your search here.

If one of your top priorities is to remember and feel the emotions of your wedding day for the rest of your life, don’t hesitate to reach out to Zac at Wedding Videos Colorado. Every time my husband and I watch our video we both have tears in our eyes - it feels as if we are reliving each moment of our special day. Many of our family members/friends that we have shared our video with comment that it looks as if it’s from a movie. My husband and I never noticed Zac/his crew during the wedding - that is a job well done! Also, the drone view truly made our video, don't hesitate to request this option!

What sets Zac and his business, Wedding Videos Colorado, apart from the rest of videographers is that Zac is the main videographer and he is the direct person you communicate with for the entire planning process leading up to your wedding. During my search process I communicated with many other videographers from large production companies who were difficult to get responses from and I didn’t feel that they listened to the style of video I wanted. Being able to communicate with the business owner who is also your videographer makes that part of your wedding planning effortless. I knew the day of the wedding Zac would have all of our important details captured perfectly - he went above and beyond our expectations.

We had an avalanche the day before our wedding closing roads/presenting challenges. Zac and his crew showed up early and never posed any issue with being present at our wedding. Lastly, Zac went above and beyond during the editing process to make sure every important moment to us was included in our final video. Thank you again!

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha R. · Married on 04/10/2020

A professional, well-organized team you can count on!

I was a bridesmaid at a beautiful wedding and this team truly loves their work! The team was dedicated to capture picture perfect shots, made everyone laugh and knew had to maintain a great atmosphere. They were all extremely professional and did not miss a beat with all the events happening in one day. The final video produced brought us all back to those moments we will hold onto forever.

Thank you so much for capturing every ounce of love

Sent on 12/09/2020
  • Marissa

Marissa C. · Married on 10/12/2019

Incredibly Beautiful Videos To Cherish Forever

We are so, so grateful to have found Zac to hire as our videographer for our wedding! Zac and his team are the BEST! He was very responsive and friendly throughout the entire process. My husband and I absolutely love our videos and were just blown away! The quality of the videos is amazing and they were so beautifully done. And the way scenes were paired up with the music...Stunning! It's like we can relive our favorite day because he captured the love and emotion we felt that day with each other and our loved ones so perfectly. I highly recommend Wedding Videos Colorado. These videos are priceless.

Sent on 01/27/2020

Kelly · Married on 09/28/2019

Highly skilled Videographer - beautiful finished product!

Zac and his team went above and beyond to capture my wedding day perfectly! Every time I watch the video and I am taken back to my wedding day! Wedding Videos Colorado took the time to create and edit the perfect video that I will cherish for years to come. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica S. · Married on 09/16/2019

Zac is the BEST!!

My husband and I were planning our Colorado wedding and it was very important to me that we had a videographer; however, my hubs wasn't so sure on spending the money on one, and being that we live in FL, we really had no idea where to look. One of my coworkers who got married in Estes Park earlier that year raved & raved about her videographer, Zac. After checking out her wedding video, I was sold! I knew he was our guy. I'm not exaggerating when I say that not only is Zac an overall great guy, he is a pleasure to work with and so talented! His passion for what he does is totally reflected in his work. Zac is all about capturing the natural beauty in every moment and he does just that. Hiring Zac to be our wedding videographer was the best investment of our wedding! My husband and I could not be happier with our video! Zac, thank you SO much for perfectly capturing our special day!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Kathy L. · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding Video

Zac was amazing to work with! He absolutely captured all of the special moments in his video and it turned out amazing. I would definitely recommend him for your special day!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Bri

Bri F. · Married on 09/02/2019

Amazing video, amazing videographer

Zac was absolutely amazing to work with. He made us feel very comfortable and very important on our special day. He exceeded our expectations. I was in tears with how beautiful our videos turned out. I would recommend him and his team to anyone

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Helen

Helen J. · Married on 08/07/2019

Best VIdeographer EVER !!!

Zac Fabian of Wedding Videos of Colorado is amazing!! Hands down the best decision ( beside marrying my husband) and the best money spent for our wedding was on Zac. His professional demeanor, pleasant personality , dependability and hard work is surpassed only by his talent. This guy is the real deal. The memories I will cherish are caught on the video. Every single one. He didn't miss anything. Also I loved that he was like a Ninja... you never saw him filming. But film he did! I love our video. Thrilled !!!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Randy

Randy J. · Married on 07/20/2019

Way Beyond Expectations

We can't say enough about what a great job Zach Fabian and company did. We could not be happier with our video. We were initially on the fence about using both a videographer and photographer in our small and intimate venue because of the expense and perceived intrusiveness. We reviewed the work of one much more expensive recommended videographer and thought it just was not impressive enough to be worth it. There is so much more to a great video than stringing together recorded moments with over used gimmicks. Zach has the talent and sensitivity to capture the very best moments of a wedding celebration. When we saw Zach's work recommended by Leonard Keil at Colorado Sound, we knew he was the right choice. Zach's work touched our emotions. He is as friendly, energizing, unobtrusive, and talented as can be. He was an asset to have at our wedding not only as a fantastic videographer but as a person. He made it even more fun and helped me (the groom) relax. He worked so well with our photographer we never had to worry about conflicts. When we got the initial cut, it was perfect. It captured the atmoshere of the venue, the emotion and great fun that our wedding was. One can't watch our video without feeling the emotion in the ceremony and fun of the reception. It affects everyone that sees it. It is amazing how a six minute video can roll up the experiences and emotions of a wedding ceremony and reception so perfectly. This young man has a gift and he gave us a memory way beyond our expectations. Thank you Zach and Wedding Videos Colorado!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Becky

Becky L. · Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful!

I just wanted to thank you for doing such a wonderful job. Everything turned out so amazing and perfect. You literally captured every moment! You do amazing work! Thanks so much 😊❤️

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome Video Company!

Zac and his team was great! He got us our video by a deadline, and it was absolutely perfect! He did a great job of capturing all the important parts of our day and making it into a beautiful video!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Lynnsey

Lynnsey L. · Married on 05/07/2019

Fun to work with and LOVE the end results.

My husband and I love our videos. They captured our wedding day perfectly. I still tear up even after seeing a few second of any of them. They were willing to work with our budget & making our own "package". Exceeded our expectations for sure.

Sent on 06/07/2020

Hope S. · Married on 05/05/2019

Best Videographer in Colorado!

Zac captured our wedding day perfectly! He was very professional, had great ideas and felt like part of the wedding party. His work is fantastic and I can't wait to watch our video for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Ann O. · Married on 05/04/2019

Zac is an amazing videographer, he is so flexible and very talented! It was great to work with him!

Zac is a fantastic videographer to work with! He is very kind and super talented! We loved having him capture our beautiful wedding day!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Amber B. · Married on 03/28/2019

The best there is!

Zac is amazing! We are lucky to have found such talent very last minute. He stepped up, eased our nerves and came up with a plan of action right away. We eloped so it was important for us to have video to share our day with our families. He captured our personalities and the magic of the day so we were able to share those moments. He exceeded any expectation we had. If you are looking for someone to capture your wedding day look no further!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Wedding Videos Colorado's reply:

Amber - I am so happy you found me and that I was able to not only make your elopement a little bit easier but create a wonderful video to help you remember your special day! I wish a happy marriage to you and Joshua!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 03/16/2019

Best Video Ever!

Zac of Wedding Videos Colorado was hands down my favorite vendor on the day of. He knew exactly where he was supposed to be, exactly what he was doing, and he just gets down to business! I was so impressed with his work before hand and knew I had to have one of these amazing quality videos, however his packages was just not quite what I was looking for. Not a problem! Zac took what I wanted exactly from each package and made me the perfect set of options for me! He is so flexible and awesome to work with. And then at the end of the day I think his videos come out so much better than any other company I have seen! Not only was he an amazing vendor but let me tell you why you NEED a videographer, my mom was not on board and now looking back she says “I am so happy you made me do that! I am so happy we have this video.” My (now) father-in-law had a medical emergency on Friday early am before our Saturday wedding and was taken 50+ miles away to a hospital, he was unable to attend our wedding in person, there is nothing in this world that can replace those memories but this video comes so close! I cannot imagine the regret of him missing it and not having this video to share the moment! I am so happy I trusted Zac with my special day, I will always remember the details of the day with these videos!!!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 01/11/2019

Made All Of Our Wedding Wishes Come True

My husband and I carefully handpicked Zac to be our Videographer from a whole list of potential vendors. Zac had everything we were looking for, from pricing to add-ons, to the unique style of videography we fell in love with as we watched samples of his videos. Zac brings excellent communication, trustworthiness, bright personality, incredible style and talent, and truly listens to what couples want from their wedding video to remember their special day. We met up with Zac several different times before the wedding to get to know each other. We knew we had made a friend and that Zac was going to be a valuable asset to our team. Our wedding day was epic, and Zac captured every single moment we had talked about being important to us. He made everything feel so natural. He is an experienced professional. Zac puts in his time to understand his clients and takes this knowledge, incorporating it into creating the perfect video for each couple, including asking the couple to pick out their favorite songs to be included. We were beyond pleased, happy and excited when we saw our video for the first time. We found out (after guessing ;) ) that Zac took the time to go back to our venue two weeks later to capture drone footage for our video that he was not able to get the day of, due to a snowstorm happening that day. We agreed that the video was perfect, even just as the first draft. As we talked to Zac, three small details came up that we decided we wanted to see in the second version of the video, and he made it happen exactly as we were hoping. Zac made it possible for both versions of our video to be accessible. The way the video was edited was incredible - even the music matched perfectly with the footage. We couldn't be happier with getting to know Zac and getting to work with him. We've received countless compliments from our wedding guests and others, saying how professional he was at the wedding, as well as how outstanding and extraordinary the video turned out. We have also decided to purchase the footage from the entire day, and Zac has gone above and beyond on helping us to get that as well. We highly, highly recommend Zac and Wedding Videos Colorado for your special day!

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Mollie

Mollie G. · Married on 08/31/2018

Saved the Day!

48 hours before my wedding was going to start I received a call finding out that the videographer I had booked was most likely a scam. To say I was stressed would be the biggest understatement of the year. In a panic I started looking for another videographer. I called Zac and told him the story and he was so understanding and empathetic. He got us our new videographer Jack and helped us feel so comfortable with the change. Our video is AMAZING and I can't watch it without tearing up. We got so many candid moments that are so much better as video. I of course love all our wedding photographs too but it's incredible to relive the moment through video. I'm so so so thankful that I called Zac in a panic and that he came through and saved the day. Planning a wedding can be so stressful so it's so important to have people you can trust. This is definitely a company you can trust!!!

Sent on 03/03/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle B. · Married on 08/18/2018

Highly recommend!

Zac was seriously AMAZING to work with! He was exactly what we wanted from our videographer. There to give us guidance throughout the day, but never in the way or too overzealous to get the shot. It was so easy to tell that he knew what he was doing and doing an incredible job! He captured so much more from our day than we could have ever imagined and edited a highlights video that we will cherish forever. His creativity is apparent, so that our video feels so unique. We are just so thankful that he was our videographer would seriously recommend him to anyone!!!

Sent on 02/24/2019