Mark Creery Photography

1613 Collindale Drive, Fort Collins, CO 80525 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Mark Creery Photography

My approach is a more natural and laid-back journalistic style. My easy-going personality helps create an environment where you can relax and be yourselves - and have fun! I excel at capturing the scenery and feel of your location while still showcasing you and your personalities. I bring over 15 years of wedding experience into my work so I have the skills needed to do an amazing job in any location. I am very keen to provide outstanding service during the whole process and to make my contribution to your wedding day a memorable one.

My work has been recently published in the 2016 Colorado Weddings Magazine, featured on Luxe Mountain Weddings, Offbeat Bride and COUTUREcolorado Weddings.

Follow Mark Creery Photography on

• Phoco
  • Marquise Photography
  • Sarah Barth Images
Mark Creery Photography
A wedding at Lower Lake Ranch, in the foothills of Pine Colorado.  This was an intimate moment that...
A wedding at Lower Lake Ranch, in the foothills of Pine Colorado. This was an intimate moment that...
This couple got married at Taharaa Mountain Lodge in Estes Park, Colorado.  This image was taken in...
This couple got married at Taharaa Mountain Lodge in Estes Park, Colorado. This image was taken in...
dsc8964
dsc4943
SarahShehan1055
7001909
Mark Creery Photography
I specialize photographing couples in love, like in this 'Just Because' session.

Photos 15 Photos
Videos 4 Videos

63 Reviews for Mark Creery Photography

• Kaylee

Kaylee M Clark · Married on 04/25/2020

Mark is super personable and an excellent photographer. We loved working with him and our photos!

We hired Mark to do our outdoor engagement photos and he was absolutely fabulous throughout the entire process. He was super personable and kept in contact even after our session to invite us to fun local wedding events, help with photo ordering, and even to congratulate me when Clemson won the National Championship because he remembered that's where I went to college! He answered all the questions I bombarded him with over email and reassured me that it would turn out great. My fiance and I are probably the most awkward kids you've ever met, so we expected our engagement session to be nothing short of that, but Mark didn't take long to make us feel more comfortable. He was really able to capture our personalities as we laughed and goofed off. During our session the weather took a dramatic turn (as it often does in CO), and we experienced fog, rain, and eventually snow, but Mark powered through the elements with us. Even though we had fun through the whole session getting our shoes a little muddy and cuddling closer for warmth, I was upset once I got home thinking the weather might have ruined our photos. So I emailed Mark and he once again reassured me that the pictures looked great but he offered a quick 10 minutes on a sunnier day if it would make me feel better. When we got the photos, they were so much better than we could have expected, especially on the day with terrible weather! He turned what I thought was a nasty day into beautiful portraits. We absolutely love our photos and love looking back at them and remembering that day. I couldn't recommend Mark more and truly believe that you'll be missing out if you don't decide to work with him!

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2019

Such an amazing talented Photographer, highly recommend!

We just received our Wedding photos and I could not wait to write this review! Our photos were everything we could have wanted and more. Mark is extremely talented and has an eye for turning candid moments into a beautifully captured photo. When searching for a photographer for our October 2019 Wedding, the biggest challenge was finding a photographer who was comfortable shooting in the dark. We had a 6pm Catholic Wedding and by the time the ceremony was over at 7pm it was completely dark. My husband and I are very traditional and did not want to do a "first look". After seeing some of Mark's work and speaking to him I felt so comfortable and he was up for the challenge. He tried to set us up for realistic expectations given the lack of lighting we had to work with, but he knocked it out of the park. I had also hired a videographer for the day and they worked so well together. If you are seeking an extremely talented photographer to beautifully capture your special day, I would not hesitate to hire Mark. He has provided us with such gorgeous and creative photos to have forever. We can't thank you enough for everything. We are in love with the photos and will be able to look back and cherish these moments forever.

Sent on 12/22/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Mark Creery Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
    Negatives
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Ron Michaels Weddings Wedding DJs

Mark is a true professional, and certainly one of the top photographers in Colorado. I've worked with him at many weddings over the years, and he always provides a great service. His easy-going style, and years of experience make him one of the most popular photographers around.

• Juli y Juan's Kitchen Wedding Caterers

Juli & I have had the pleasure of working same events as Mark and we have seen his pictures and they are amazing!! He does a magnificent work and is as passionate and professional as a photographer can be. I would definitely recommend his art to anyone looking to capture that special day forever. =D

• Wedding Videos Colorado Wedding Videographers

One of my favorite photographers to work with in Colorado. His photos are top notch with the highest quality, dynamic, and creative. Mark is a solid professional with tons of experience. He flows almost effortlessly with the couples capturing great candid and natural light photos like no other. He is calm and collected the entire day. I look forward to working with Mark and I can't say that for many of my photographer colleagues.

• 1613 Collindale Drive Fort Collins, 80525 See on map
    970-500-3836 (Phone number)
    Location of (Mark Creery Photography)