1613 Collindale Drive, Fort Collins, CO 80525 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Mark Creery Photography

My approach is a more natural and laid-back journalistic style. My easy-going personality helps create an environment where you can relax and be yourselves - and have fun! I excel at capturing the scenery and feel of your location while still showcasing you and your personalities. I bring over 15 years of wedding experience into my work so I have the skills needed to do an amazing job in any location. I am very keen to provide outstanding service during the whole process and to make my contribution to your wedding day a memorable one.

My work has been recently published in the 2016 Colorado Weddings Magazine, featured on Luxe Mountain Weddings, Offbeat Bride and COUTUREcolorado Weddings.

Follow Mark Creery Photography on

Mark Creery Photography
A wedding at Lower Lake Ranch, in the foothills of Pine Colorado.  This was an intimate moment that...
A wedding at Lower Lake Ranch, in the foothills of Pine Colorado. This was an intimate moment that...
This couple got married at Taharaa Mountain Lodge in Estes Park, Colorado.  This image was taken in...
This couple got married at Taharaa Mountain Lodge in Estes Park, Colorado. This image was taken in...
dsc8964
dsc4943
SarahShehan1055
7001909
Mark Creery Photography
I specialize photographing couples in love, like in this 'Just Because' session.

• Videos 4

51 Reviews for Mark Creery Photography

Corrie · Married on 10/07/2018

Mark was absolutely amazing! We had Mark for 8 hours on our wedding day and he was amazingly flexible. We almost had to change our wedding plans due to the weather and Mark went along with everything! Our timeline for photos was pretty short and he was very flexible with doing the groomsmen and bridesmaids photos (at different locations) prior to our 2pm wedding. Mark then finished the whole wedding party photos, family, photos, and our couple photos before the reception. Mark was incredible, during our couples photos, we went to a few different locations which made our photos even more special. He knew exactly where to get the best pictures and worked efficiently in the cold and fog that we had that day.
    We made a shot list and Mark was super efficient in getting all of the pictures on the list completed and walked our groomsmen, who had no idea what to do, through the poses. He had the shot list printed out and was crossing off the pictures as we went to make sure nothing was missed. He also was super flexible and let us add pictures in as we desired.
    During the reception, Mark was always on the move and taking pictures. I don't think he missed a moment and we are so excited to get our photos back. He has an amazing eye for great locations and lighting. He got some beautiful pictures of us in front of our venue in the rain.
    We cannot say enough about Mark and our experience with him was fun, professional, and accommodating. My husband and I recommend Mark for any photography needs. His skills and personality are definitely worth the money.

maggie · Married on 07/14/2018

Mark was great from start to finish. My husband and I were very nervous about wedding photos because we're both pretty awkward in front of cameras. We decided to pick a package with an engagement shoot and it eased any fears we had! Mark was so great at picking great shots and helping us feel more natural and confident. On our wedding day, he was a godsend! He even helped me keep the groomsmen on task. He made to sure to get every photo I wanted, and the ones I didn't I needed! He was great. And when it came to receive our photos, I felt just as emotional as I did they day of except better, because we got to see parts of our wedding that we missed. He truly captured the essence of our day and our love. I am so happy that I'll always have Mark's beautiful photos to cherish.

Andrew · Married on 06/03/2018

My wife and I were thrilled with our wedding photos, and loved working with Mark! He was very kind and professional, and easy to work with and made sure we got all the shots we wanted. We had so many amazing photos to choose from, it was hard to narrow down which ones we wanted to order! We highly recommend him and would love to work with him again.

Mark Creery Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Ron Michaels Weddings
    Ron Michaels Weddings Wedding DJs

Mark is a true professional, and certainly one of the top photographers in Colorado. I've worked with him at many weddings over the years, and he always provides a great service. His easy-going style, and years of experience make him one of the most popular photographers around.

• Juli y Juan's Kitchen
    Juli y Juan's Kitchen Wedding Caterers

Juli & I have had the pleasure of working same events as Mark and we have seen his pictures and they are amazing!! He does a magnificent work and is as passionate and professional as a photographer can be. I would definitely recommend his art to anyone looking to capture that special day forever. =D

• Wedding Videos Colorado
    Wedding Videos Colorado Wedding Videographers

One of my favorite photographers to work with in Colorado. His photos are top notch with the highest quality, dynamic, and creative. Mark is a solid professional with tons of experience. He flows almost effortlessly with the couples capturing great candid and natural light photos like no other. He is calm and collected the entire day. I look forward to working with Mark and I can't say that for many of my photographer colleagues.

• 1613 Collindale Drive Fort Collins, CO 80525 See on map