1613 Collindale Drive, Fort Collins, CO 80525 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Mark Creery Photography

My approach is a more natural and laid-back journalistic style. My easy-going personality helps create an environment where you can relax and be yourselves - and have fun! I excel at capturing the scenery and feel of your location while still showcasing you and your personalities. I bring over 15 years of wedding experience into my work so I have the skills needed to do an amazing job in any location. I am very keen to provide outstanding service during the whole process and to make my contribution to your wedding day a memorable one.

My work has been recently published in the 2016 Colorado Weddings Magazine, featured on Luxe Mountain Weddings, Offbeat Bride and COUTUREcolorado Weddings.

Follow Mark Creery Photography on

Mark Creery Photography
A wedding at Lower Lake Ranch, in the foothills of Pine Colorado.  This was an intimate moment that...
A wedding at Lower Lake Ranch, in the foothills of Pine Colorado. This was an intimate moment that...
This couple got married at Taharaa Mountain Lodge in Estes Park, Colorado.  This image was taken in...
This couple got married at Taharaa Mountain Lodge in Estes Park, Colorado. This image was taken in...
dsc8964
dsc4943
SarahShehan1055
7001909
Mark Creery Photography
I specialize photographing couples in love, like in this 'Just Because' session.

• Videos 4

Mark Creery Photography 6
Mark Creery Photography 7
  • Kaylee

Kaylee M Clark · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Mark is super personable and an excellent photographer. We loved working with him and our photos!

We hired Mark to do our outdoor engagement photos and he was absolutely fabulous throughout the entire process. He was super personable and kept in contact even after our session to invite us to fun local wedding events, help with photo ordering, and even to congratulate me when Clemson won the National Championship because he remembered that's where I went to college! He answered all the questions I bombarded him with over email and reassured me that it would turn out great. My fiance and I are probably the most awkward kids you've ever met, so we expected our engagement session to be nothing short of that, but Mark didn't take long to make us feel more comfortable. He was really able to capture our personalities as we laughed and goofed off. During our session the weather took a dramatic turn (as it often does in CO), and we experienced fog, rain, and eventually snow, but Mark powered through the elements with us. Even though we had fun through the whole session getting our shoes a little muddy and cuddling closer for warmth, I was upset once I got home thinking the weather might have ruined our photos. So I emailed Mark and he once again reassured me that the pictures looked great but he offered a quick 10 minutes on a sunnier day if it would make me feel better. When we got the photos, they were so much better than we could have expected, especially on the day with terrible weather! He turned what I thought was a nasty day into beautiful portraits. We absolutely love our photos and love looking back at them and remembering that day. I couldn't recommend Mark more and truly believe that you'll be missing out if you don't decide to work with him!

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Mark Creery Photography 8
    Mark Creery Photography 9
    Mark Creery Photography 10
    Mark Creery Photography 11
    Mark Creery Photography 12

LeAnne · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful. Elegant. Worry-free!

After looking at maybe three other photographers, we knew that we HAD to have Mark photograph our wedding. We were getting married outside, it could have ended up snowing, we wanted our two 12-year-old Labradors present, and we really needed somebody who would be ready for anything. Mark’s website is filled with photos from all seasons, environments, and types of people, something that was significantly lacking from other photographers’ websites, which provide a handful of their very best photos. Mark made the process so easy on us; he was flexible, and communicative even though we booked him almost a year in advance. We never felt forgotten! He is directive, but not overbearing. Honestly, he made us look amazing even when we felt silly. His eye for location is amazing—sometimes we would be standing in a location that seemed mediocre at the moment, but ended up being some of the absolute best photos in our portfolio. We were able to trust Mark to get all of the photos we wanted, and so many more! Our memories of our day will always be beautiful because of Mark’s ability to capture such a wide variety of moments. Have a meeting with Mark, because you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Corrie · Married on 10/07/2018

Mark was absolutely amazing! We had Mark for 8 hours on our wedding day and he was amazingly flexible. We almost had to change our wedding plans due to the weather and Mark went along with everything! Our timeline for photos was pretty short and he was very flexible with doing the groomsmen and bridesmaids photos (at different locations) prior to our 2pm wedding. Mark then finished the whole wedding party photos, family, photos, and our couple photos before the reception. Mark was incredible, during our couples photos, we went to a few different locations which made our photos even more special. He knew exactly where to get the best pictures and worked efficiently in the cold and fog that we had that day.
    We made a shot list and Mark was super efficient in getting all of the pictures on the list completed and walked our groomsmen, who had no idea what to do, through the poses. He had the shot list printed out and was crossing off the pictures as we went to make sure nothing was missed. He also was super flexible and let us add pictures in as we desired.
    During the reception, Mark was always on the move and taking pictures. I don't think he missed a moment and we are so excited to get our photos back. He has an amazing eye for great locations and lighting. He got some beautiful pictures of us in front of our venue in the rain.
    We cannot say enough about Mark and our experience with him was fun, professional, and accommodating. My husband and I recommend Mark for any photography needs. His skills and personality are definitely worth the money.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Mark Creery Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Ron Michaels Weddings
    Ron Michaels Weddings Wedding DJs

Mark is a true professional, and certainly one of the top photographers in Colorado. I've worked with him at many weddings over the years, and he always provides a great service. His easy-going style, and years of experience make him one of the most popular photographers around.

• Juli y Juan's Kitchen
    Juli y Juan's Kitchen Wedding Caterers

Juli & I have had the pleasure of working same events as Mark and we have seen his pictures and they are amazing!! He does a magnificent work and is as passionate and professional as a photographer can be. I would definitely recommend his art to anyone looking to capture that special day forever. =D

• Wedding Videos Colorado
    Wedding Videos Colorado Wedding Videographers

One of my favorite photographers to work with in Colorado. His photos are top notch with the highest quality, dynamic, and creative. Mark is a solid professional with tons of experience. He flows almost effortlessly with the couples capturing great candid and natural light photos like no other. He is calm and collected the entire day. I look forward to working with Mark and I can't say that for many of my photographer colleagues.

• 1613 Collindale Drive Fort Collins, 80525 See on map