Mark Creery Photography

1613 Collindale Drive, Fort Collins, CO 80525 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Mark Creery Photography

My approach is a more natural and laid-back journalistic style. My easy-going personality helps create an environment where you can relax and be yourselves - and have fun! I excel at capturing the scenery and feel of your location while still showcasing you and your personalities. I bring over 15 years of wedding experience into my work so I have the skills needed to do an amazing job in any location. I am very keen to provide outstanding service during the whole process and to make my contribution to your wedding day a memorable one.

My work has been recently published in the 2016 Colorado Weddings Magazine, featured on Luxe Mountain Weddings, Offbeat Bride and COUTUREcolorado Weddings.

Follow Mark Creery Photography on

Mark Creery Photography
A wedding at Lower Lake Ranch, in the foothills of Pine Colorado.  This was an intimate moment that...
A wedding at Lower Lake Ranch, in the foothills of Pine Colorado. This was an intimate moment that...
This couple got married at Taharaa Mountain Lodge in Estes Park, Colorado.  This image was taken in...
This couple got married at Taharaa Mountain Lodge in Estes Park, Colorado. This image was taken in...
dsc8964
dsc4943
SarahShehan1055
7001909
Mark Creery Photography
I specialize photographing couples in love, like in this 'Just Because' session.

• Videos 4

Mark Creery Photography 6
Mark Creery Photography 7

Michelle Sheehan · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Sunset and Memorable Experience

After speaking with Mark and viewing his panorama pictures from past weddings on Instagram and his website, I knew he would be the perfect photographer for my August 2019 Vail wedding. He was through, professional, kind and courteous. He made the whole experience fun and was able to capture some beautiful photos, including sunset photos. Mark took our ideas about our style and location suggestions and captured us as we are. Nothing felt or looked posed, staged, or unnatural. I have already received so many compliments from friends, family, and colleagues and cannot wait for the rest of our photos. My husband and I will cherish the time we had with Mark taking photos just the two of us after the ceremony and during the reception at sunset. I highly recommend Mark Creery for wedding photography for an amazing experience that will capture your wedding day perfectly.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Devin Sheehan · Married on 08/10/2019

Awesome Photos and Experience

Mark did an amazing job. He was very respectful of our time and was very efficient. He was able to take some amazing photos in a number of beautiful locations. We greatly appreciated Mark’s skills as a photographer as the lead to all of his amazing shots. Thanks again Mark for the beautiful pictures and memories we will treasure all the years of our marriage.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Mark Creery Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Ron Michaels Weddings
    Ron Michaels Weddings Wedding DJs

Mark is a true professional, and certainly one of the top photographers in Colorado. I've worked with him at many weddings over the years, and he always provides a great service. His easy-going style, and years of experience make him one of the most popular photographers around.

• Juli y Juan's Kitchen
    Juli y Juan's Kitchen Wedding Caterers

Juli & I have had the pleasure of working same events as Mark and we have seen his pictures and they are amazing!! He does a magnificent work and is as passionate and professional as a photographer can be. I would definitely recommend his art to anyone looking to capture that special day forever. =D

• Wedding Videos Colorado
    Wedding Videos Colorado Wedding Videographers

One of my favorite photographers to work with in Colorado. His photos are top notch with the highest quality, dynamic, and creative. Mark is a solid professional with tons of experience. He flows almost effortlessly with the couples capturing great candid and natural light photos like no other. He is calm and collected the entire day. I look forward to working with Mark and I can't say that for many of my photographer colleagues.

• 1613 Collindale Drive Fort Collins, 80525 See on map