Mark Creery Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

My approach is a more natural and laid-back journalistic style. My easy-going personality helps create an environment where you can relax and be yourselves - and have fun! I excel at capturing the scenery and feel of your location while still showcasing you and your personalities. I bring over 15 years of wedding experience into my work so I have the skills needed to do an amazing job in any location. I am very keen to provide outstanding service during the whole process and to make my contribution to your wedding day a memorable one.

My work has been recently published in the 2016 Colorado Weddings Magazine, featured on Luxe Mountain Weddings, Offbeat Bride and COUTUREcolorado Weddings.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Digital Files
Negatives
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

Emily H. Married on 11/27/2021

Phenomenal Photos

Mark exceeded our expectations and captured our wedding day and reception beautifully. We appreciated the clear communication with Mark, and loved that he paid close attention to ensuring that every special moment from our wedding was captured so well. Our friends and family have all loved our online album, and we are grateful for the ease of downloading our favorites. We highly recommend Mark Creery for all of your wedding and portrait needs!

Mark Creery Photography's reply:

I'm so happy I could exceed your expectations, Emily! That's my goal with each wedding. I had lots of fun working with you!
    Lauren G. Married on 10/30/2021

Book Mark Creery for your wedding day!

We are SO thrilled with our experience working with Mark Creery for our October wedding. Mark collaborated closely with the two of us ahead of our wedding day to set the photos up for success, from sending a detailed questionnaire to list our wedding day photo "must haves", to scoping out a few locales near the venue, in-person, before we all met the day of. Mark is kind, thoughtful, and put everyone at ease. Our photos are stunning, ranging from dramatic panoramas to candids capturing tears and laughter throughout the day. We'd absolutely recommend Mark Creery!

Mark Creery Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Lauren! You two were a blast to work with! It was also cool to be at such a small wedding with 3 other Marks. :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Ron Michaels Weddings Ron Michaels Weddings Wedding DJs

Mark is a true professional, and certainly one of the top photographers in Colorado. I've worked with him at many weddings over the years, and he always provides a great service. His easy-going style, and years of experience make him one of the most popular photographers around.

Juli y Juan's Kitchen Juli y Juan's Kitchen Wedding Caterers

Juli & I have had the pleasure of working same events as Mark and we have seen his pictures and they are amazing!! He does a magnificent work and is as passionate and professional as a photographer can be. I would definitely recommend his art to anyone looking to capture that special day forever. =D

Wedding Videos Colorado Wedding Videos Colorado Wedding Videographers

One of my favorite photographers to work with in Colorado. His photos are top notch with the highest quality, dynamic, and creative. Mark is a solid professional with tons of experience. He flows almost effortlessly with the couples capturing great candid and natural light photos like no other. He is calm and collected the entire day. I look forward to working with Mark and I can't say that for many of my photographer colleagues.

1613 Collindale Drive Fort Collins, 80525
9704020618
Location of (Mark Creery Photography)

Mark Creery Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Mark Creery Photography include in the starting price?

Mark Creery Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files
  • Negatives
  • Prints

What photography styles does Mark Creery Photography offer?

Mark Creery Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Mark Creery Photography offer?

Mark Creery Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Mark Creery Photography offer for wedding events?

Mark Creery Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Mark Creery Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Mark Creery Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding