Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Mark Creery Photography

Natural outdoor photography for fun-loving couples

My approach is a more natural and laid-back journalistic style. My easy-going personality helps create an environment where you can relax and be yourselves - and have fun! I excel at capturing the scenery and feel of your location while still showcasing you and your personalities. I bring over 15 years of wedding experience into my work so I have the skills needed to do an amazing job in any location. I am very keen to provide outstanding service during the whole process and to make my contribution to your wedding day a memorable one.

My work has been recently published in the 2016 Colorado Weddings Magazine, featured on Luxe Mountain Weddings, Offbeat Bride and     COUTUREcolorado Weddings.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Engagement Shoot (2)
Albums (2)
Second Shooter (1)
Slideshow (1)

My wife and I were thrilled with our wedding photos, and loved working with Mark! He was very kind and professional, and easy to work with and made sure we got all the shots we wanted. We had so many amazing photos to choose from, it was hard to narrow down which ones we wanted to order! We highly recommend him and would love to work with him again.

Profile Picture Andrew, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Slideshow

Working with mark was amazing. He was thorough punctual and knew more about how to do these photos than I could have ever Expected. He has revolutionized the way wedding photos are delivered. A website came complete with the package with every photo plus special creator finishes that he had created for our photos. Not to mention the app that he allowed me to select my favorite photos and sent me a link to my very own personalized app so that I can show everyone our special day right on my phone.

Profile Picture Shasta, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mark was a great engagement and wedding photographer. He made sure that we both felt comfortable with the whole process and helped us stay within our budget while still giving us great pictures. He was very patient and caught some great candid photos along with all of the required family posed photos. I would recommend Mark to anyone looking for a wedding/engagement photographer!

Profile Picture User7889263, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Mark Creery Photography Pricing

220x220 sq 1320173697741 coloradoweddingphotographer2
220x220 sq 1350058712053 7003954

4 VIDEOS

Mark Creery Photography in action

See Mark in action and what it's like to be in front of the camera with him. MarkCreeryPhotography.com

Erin & Lance from Mark Creery on Vimeo.

Ellie & Matt's Wedding from Mark Creery on Vimeo.

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Mark is a true professional, and certainly one of the top photographers in Colorado. I've worked with him at many weddings over the years, and he always provides a great service. His easy-going style, and years of experience make him one of the most popular photographers around.

Juli & I have had the pleasure of working same events as Mark and we have seen his pictures and they are amazing!! He does a magnificent work and is as passionate and professional as a photographer can be. I would definitely recommend his art to anyone looking to capture that special day forever. =D

One of my favorite photographers to work with in Colorado. His photos are top notch with the highest quality, dynamic, and creative. Mark is a solid professional with tons of experience. He flows almost effortlessly with the couples capturing great candid and natural light photos like no other. He is calm and collected the entire day. I look forward to working with Mark and I can't say that for many of my photographer colleagues.

1613 Collindale Drive, Fort Collins, CO 80525   See On Map