About Dora Grace Bridal

Located in the middle of Fort Collins on South College Avenue, Dora Grace Bridal has everything you and your wedding party need to look amazing on your special day.

Our caring, knowledgable staff will listen to your vision and help you create the best look for you and your budget.  We get daily compliments about our service and are looking forward to showing you why we're one of the best in Colorado.

Dora Grace has a wide variety of wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, tuxes, shoes, hairpieces and accessories. We currently carry Maggie Sottero, La Sposa, Mori Lee, WToo, Stella York and Essence of Australia and several private lines exclusive to our area that we'd love to introduce you to.

Making an appointment is quick and easy if you follow us to our website where you'll find lots of valuable information to prepare you for your visit.

Or feel free to give us a call at 970.449.4088.

We look forward to meeting you!

Categories: Wedding Dress

Flower Girls (1)
Father of Bride (1)
Hair Accessories (1)
Shoes (1)

Definitely recommend! I purchased a hair piece from Dora Grace Bridal for my wedding day and can't wait to wear it! I tagged along with my friend who was trying on dresses and the staff was very friendly, we had a great experience :)

Profile Picture Kylie, 9/29/18, 13 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience with Dora Grace Bridal. They were my third (and last!) dress shop. I went in with a good idea of what I wanted and they provided an excellent selection of dresses that fit what I was looking for. I also had a fairly tight budget that they worked with without issue.
They continued to provide great service after the purchase and I decided to use them to store and clean my dress until the wedding date. I received the dress in great condition for my wedding day. It was extremely staticky after my alternations but this was remedies when I picked it up from Dora Grace after their storage and steaming. They also provide a number of coupons for accessories and cleanings throughout the process.

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/1/17, 6 Reviews
3.2

We used them for our suit rental. We had two guys from out of town. When we ordered them we wanted them shipped. Both of these guys then called to change the order to be picked up in store. My now husband also called to make sure they were not going to be shipped. We were told they would all arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday for our Saturday wedding.
On Tuesday we had 2 of the 5 suites in the store. One was shipped, luckily someone was home to get his to him. The other one was shipped and did not arrive in Ft. Collins until the Thursday.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1501524662904 vh2vgv6upt5vsg232c46low
220x220 sq 1501524968156 12032057102074982571970168104892736324084965n
220x220 sq 1501525134895 img7713 1

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Dora Grace Bridal is the go-to bridal shop in the Fort Collins area. Their service is top notch and they have a beautiful store with so many options to choose from. As a photographer I always appreciate the beauty of their dresses when they are on a bride I am capturing.

I worked with Dora Grace on a photography project to showcase their dresses. That session showed me the passion they have for detail and the knowledge about wedding dresses and the latest trends. I wish every town was as blessed as Fort Collins to have this unique bridal store. For an occasion as special as your wedding day you are lucky to have access to Dora Grace!

The best selection of dresses around with lovely customer service!

Dora Grace Bridal is simply AMAZING! If you want the experience you always dreamed of when you shop for your dress this is the place to go! The Dora Grace Team are all great to work with. They KNOW dresses and have a great selection for any occasion. Dora Grace also provides tuxedos! It is extremely convenient to be able to get everything at one location. You will not be disappointed when you go to Dora Grace.

The ladies are Dora Grace are the sweetest! Every time I've gone in there just to say hi, they have been so nice and welcoming! I love the quality of service and experience they provide brides! All of my brides that have gotten their wedding dress from there have been nothing but happy and impressed with Dora Grace! Favorite bridal shop in Fort Collins!

2700 S. College Ave Suite 150, Fort Collins, CO 80525   See On Map
970-449-4088 (phone) 970-449-4089 (fax)
Mon. -Wed.& Friday- 10am-5pm Thursday and Saturday- 10am-6pm *appointments required*