Dora Grace Bridal

Fort Collins, Colorado View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Dora Grace Bridal is a wedding dress and attire shop located in Fort Collins, Colorado. Since 2011, they have been providing a friendly, boutique atmosphere with an expansive selection of attire to help you and your wedding party look amazing on your special day. They carry many designers, including Maggie Sottero, La Sposa, Mori Lee, WToo, Stella York and Essence of Australia, as well as several private lines exclusive to the area. Their knowledgeable staff will listen to your vision and help create the best look for you and your budget.

Dora Grace Bridal provides wedding attire for brides, grooms, bridesmaids, groomsmen, father of the bride, father of the groom, flower girls and ring bearers. In addition to attire, they also offer many accessories including jewelry, shoes, veils, undergarments and hair accessories.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Flower Girls
Groom
Groomsmen
Ring Bearers

Which of the following items do you offer?

Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

4.7

Ayesha W. Married on 07/21/2021

Loved Dora Grace!!

Dora Grace Bridal was so easy and fun to work with! Our assistant Kara was awesome by pulling dress styles I loved and could afford. I able to find my dream dress here!
    Dee D. Married on 06/25/2021

Wonderful Bridal Boutique

We had amazing service at this dress shop and had a sales person that really got to know my daughter and what her likes and dislikes were. She got the right dress, spot on, while we were there and we purchased that day!! My daughter looked beautiful on her day and we thank Dora Grace for their help with that!!
    Taylor H. Married on 11/06/2020

Wonderful and Helpful

The team at Dora Grace is simply the best! The dress styles and collection they have is something out of a fairytale. I don’t wear dresses very often and find it hard to find the right fit for me but the ladies at Dora Grace were so helpful and accommodating and they listened to what I was looking for and they were able to find my dream dress for me. With their newly remodeled bridal rooms and new dress styles, you have to check them out! Thank you Dora Grace for being part of my wedding journey and making it so wonderful.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

27 photos · 09/14/2019
  • Tatiana & Connor
    24 photos · 11/10/2018

Mark Creery Photography Mark Creery Photography Wedding Photographers

Dora Grace Bridal is the go-to bridal shop in the Fort Collins area. Their service is top notch and they have a beautiful store with so many options to choose from. As a photographer I always appreciate the beauty of their dresses when they are on a bride I am capturing.

Craig Vollmer Photography Craig Vollmer Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Dora Grace on a photography project to showcase their dresses. That session showed me the passion they have for detail and the knowledge about wedding dresses and the latest trends. I wish every town was as blessed as Fort Collins to have this unique bridal store. For an occasion as special as your wedding day you are lucky to have access to Dora Grace!

Belle Shea Salon Belle Shea Salon Wedding Hair & Makeup

The best selection of dresses around with lovely customer service!

2700 S. College Ave Suite 150 Fort Collins, Colorado, 80525

Mon. -Wed.& Friday- 10am-5pm Thursday and Saturday- 10am-6pm *appointments required*
Location of (Dora Grace Bridal)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding