2700 S. College Ave Suite 150, Fort Collins, CO 80525 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Dora Grace Bridal

Dora Grace Bridal is a wedding dress and attire shop located in Fort Collins, Colorado. Since 2011, they have been providing a friendly, boutique atmosphere with an expansive selection of attire to help you and your wedding party look amazing on your special day. They carry many designers, including Maggie Sottero, La Sposa, Mori Lee, WToo, Stella York and Essence of Australia, as well as several private lines exclusive to the area. Their knowledgeable staff will listen to your vision and help create the best look for you and your budget.

Dora Grace Bridal provides wedding attire for brides, grooms, bridesmaids, groomsmen, father of the bride, father of the groom, flower girls and ring bearers. In addition to attire, they also offer many accessories including jewelry, shoes, veils, undergarments and hair accessories.

Follow Dora Grace Bridal on

Lovely guests
VintageInspiredStyledShootShutterChicPhotographyMG43410low2

90 Reviews for Dora Grace Bridal

Kylee · Married on 10/31/2020

Kind, attentive staff - Perfect dress!

I wasn’t your average bride, as I got married on Halloween in a stunning black dress. It didn’t matter though, Dora Grace welcome me in with open arms willing and ready to help me find the dress of my dreams. My mom, grandma and sister came with me to the appointment. We worked with Alisson who was kind, fast, and patient. She showed us to this gorgeous private dressing room equipped with mints, clips, tissues, a podium, large mirror and seating area for guests. She then guided us to an area of the building where we could pick out as many dresses as I wanted to try. She offered refreshments and socialized with all of us throughout the process. Her company was genuine and welcomed.

I have to say that as a bride on a budget, it’s really uncomfortable when vendors treat you as though your budget makes you less of a interest to them. Dora Grace didn’t do that with us. I felt that they, especially Alisson, just really wanted to help me find a dress that made me feel beautiful. I really appreciated that basic human kindness, as you rarely see that.

I recommend this shop for women looking for a gown, bring your family or friends and make a trip out of it. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 11/29/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing!

I worked with Kellie and she listened to me and truly helped me find my dream dress and was so much fun!!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Brianna Swinney · Married on 08/28/2020

Great customer service and affordable prices!

I went to Dora Grace and had a great experience there! They have a great selection of beautiful dresses at an affordable price. I was a little overwhelmed at first, but my bridal consultant, Kara Cruz, was amazing and walked me through the whole process. The employees there really get to know you and your style and what you want in a dress, and they really prioritize you with the whole process. I bought my dress on Friday and I have already gotten an update about the shipping date and alterations. I would highly recommend Dora Grace for bridesmaids dresses and wedding dresses!

Sent on 02/24/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Dora Grace Bridal FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Father of the Bride
    Father of the Groom
    Flower Girls
    Groom
    Groomsmen
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils

2 Real Weddings

• Mark Creery Photography Wedding Photographers

Dora Grace Bridal is the go-to bridal shop in the Fort Collins area. Their service is top notch and they have a beautiful store with so many options to choose from. As a photographer I always appreciate the beauty of their dresses when they are on a bride I am capturing.

• Craig Vollmer Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Dora Grace on a photography project to showcase their dresses. That session showed me the passion they have for detail and the knowledge about wedding dresses and the latest trends. I wish every town was as blessed as Fort Collins to have this unique bridal store. For an occasion as special as your wedding day you are lucky to have access to Dora Grace!

• Belle Shea Salon Wedding Hair & Makeup

The best selection of dresses around with lovely customer service!

• 2700 S. College Ave Suite 150 Fort Collins, Colorado, 80525 See on map
    9704494089 (Fax Number)
    Mon. -Wed.& Friday- 10am-5pm Thursday and Saturday- 10am-6pm *appointments required*
    Location of (Dora Grace Bridal)