Anna Be Bridal Boutique

2050 W. 30th Avenue, Denver, CO 80211 Map · Phone number

About Anna Be Bridal Boutique

Wedding dress shopping should be fun! One of the best bridal boutiques in the country, the entire team at anna be genuinely adores styling our clients with our signature experience of less stress. more play! Our curated collection includes the names you know (Hayley Paige and Monique Lhuiliier) as well as up-and-coming new designers (Made with Love, Daughters of Simone) ensuring that there are a variety of styles and price points. Located in the hip, LoHi neighborhood, anna be is welcoming to family, friends, and most importantly the bride.

Follow Anna Be Bridal Boutique on

Anna Be Bridal Boutique 4
  • Kaiti

Kaiti Markham · Getting married on 03/29/2020

Great little shop!

I visited Anna Be yesterday and it was my first time trying on bridal gowns. From the second I walked into the shop, I was taken away! We were greeted with a friendly face and champagne, and our consultant, Mikayla, was very friendly and listened to what I wanted and brought recommendations based on my feedback. We ended up going with a different shop due to budget reasons, but I would definitely recommend Anna Be to all my friends with upcoming weddings!

Sent on 03/03/2019
  • Jeana

Jeana · Getting married on 08/31/2019

Book Here!!

Seriously, their staff is incredible. The boutique is so comfortable and welcoming. It takes away any stress you might have. I went to multiple shops and ultimately couldn’t shake the Anna Bé experience!

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Nichole

Nichole · Getting married on 08/03/2019

Don't look anywhere else for your dress!

Anna Be was, by far, the greatest experience I had while wedding dress shopping! It is the most adorable boutique. I worked with Brittany, who was extremely helpful and knew so much about the designers and dresses. She did not make me feel pressured at all and understood I wanted to look at all options (including other boutiques) and make sure I felt confident in whatever dress I chose. I ended up falling in love with a dress at Anna Be but decided to still check out three other places (since I already had the appointments). Every place I went to did not even come close to comparing to Anna Be. Their quality of dresses and customer service was unmatched!! Plus they give you a glass of champagne while you shop!

Sent on 10/31/2018

• Steve Stanton Photography
    Steve Stanton Photography Wedding Photographers

Listen, it's simple... Anna Be has the best dresses, the best staff, and the best atmosphere to find the perfect dress for your wedding day! All I'll say is go there, once you step inside you'll totally see what I'm raving about!

• Spruce Mountain Guest Ranch
    Spruce Mountain Guest Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Anna Be Bridal always does an amazing job making our clients radiant. They make sure each bride is flawless! It is always a pleasure to have your dresses at Spruce Mountain Ranch. We are honored to work with such talented vendors!

• Something Styled Events and Floral Design
    Something Styled Events and Floral Design Wedding Planners

Our brides absolutely love this store. The customer service is always wonderful and gives each client a shared memory with loved ones. The designers they sell are amazing! One of our favorites.

• 2050 W. 30th Avenue Denver, CO, 80211 See on map