685 South Broadway Suite B, Suite B, Denver, Colorado 80209 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 64
  • Real Weddings 2

About Blue Bridal Boutique

Blue Bridal Boutique is a chic + contemporary wedding dress boutique in Denver, Colorado! Blue Bridal has been locally owned and operated for 10 years, and sources numerous exclusive + local designers; meaning you won’t find the same dresses anywhere else! This local shop promises exceptional customer service, and that your dress shopping and alterations experiences are relaxing and fun, not stressful or pressured. Their team of “Blue Bridalistas” will help you find the perfect dress at an affordable price, no matter what style and budget you’re looking to shop for! There is also a wide array of fine bridal jewelry, hair accessories and veils, to style your ideal bridal look!

Blue Bridal Boutique offers a large variety of local and nationally acclaimed wedding dress and accessories designers. They curate styles by season, but offer several trunk shows throughout the year for you to get off-season gowns and exclusive deals. Blue Bridal also offers in-house alteration services for wedding and bridesmaids dresses, even if you buy your dress elsewhere. They recommend shopping for your wedding dress at least 9-12 months in advance to ensure a stress-free experience, as designer gowns average 4-6 months in production. It is also recommended to add at least 6-8 weeks to that time frame for your alterations to fit your gown perfectly to you! Scheduling three fittings for alterations is mandatory with their expert seamstress; the first when your dress arrives, the second a month before your wedding, and a third a week before your wedding for final fit check!

Follow Blue Bridal Boutique on

Other couples have also viewed

• Luv Bridal - Denver
  • Guillermo Pharis Bridal
  • SuitShop
  • Denver Tux
dani cowan photography denver colorado bridal boutique blue bridal indoor film157 51 80890 1560279069
blue bridal 014

135 Reviews for Blue Bridal Boutique

• Rhiannon

Rhiannon M. · Getting married on 04/10/2022

Incredible Place!

Blue Bridal was able to accommodate myself and a friend last minute this afternoon and it was PERFECT! The store was gorgeous, dresses were amazing, and Julia, the store manager was so helpful and patient with me as I tried on 10 different dresses. They were LGBT+ friendly, following mask policies, and let me try on “the one” 3 times before I purchased. This was by far the best experience I could have asked for and I am so excited to go back in a few weeks to try on my dress again with family. The price ranges were great for any budget and I truly felt I found a dress in every style to try. Thank you so much Julia, and Blue Bridal for a perfect day

Sent on 10/26/2020

Kelly M. · Getting married on 10/09/2021

The Best Denver Bridal Boutique!!

Blue Bridal is a dream! My first time here was shopping for my sisters wedding gown in 2019 and they had such an impressive and versatile selection of dresses. We had champagne and plenty of space for our Bride + 4 guests (this was pre-covid) and had such an amazing time and enjoyed the great customer service! My second time here was last weekend and I had the pleasure of working with Julia Scott! She quickly picked up on my style and was able to offer great recommendations and options. Julia was right there to help fluff me, pin me, and assist with whatever was needed but also really gave my Mom, sister and I plenty of time to just enjoy ourselves, take photos, and really talk through pros/cons of dresses - there were soooo many gorgeous gowns to choose from! And I couldn’t believe how reasonable the prices were for such incredible dresses. I found my absolute DREAM dress and would recommend Julia and Blue Bridal again and again!! The atmosphere, the music, the cleanliness, the service - 10 out of 5 stars!!! Thank you times a million Julia! Can’t wait to come back for my dress fittings!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Mary

Mary K. · Getting married on 09/18/2021

Best bridal experience

Blue Bridal Boutique (particularly Stylist Grace!) was absolutely amazing!! So helpful/kind/attentive- she pulled dresses I never imagined I would love 🥰 Having had appointments cancelled due to COVID, she squeezed me in last minute so my mom from out of town could attend. I was nervous about the whole wedding dress process but she made it a complete breeze. Highly highly recommend this boutique vs other Denver boutiques.

Sent on 01/17/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Blue Bridal Boutique FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

2 Real Weddings

• Hazel & Lace Photography Wedding Photographers

I LOVE working with Blue Bridal! They are always willing to lend me gowns for photo shoots and are more than accommodating of my crazy schedules and ideas. Plus all their gowns are gorgeous and affordable! I wish I lived in Denver when I got married because I 100% would have purchased my gown from Blue Bridal. They have amazing veils and jewelry too. I just can't say enough good things about them. <3

• A Touch of Bliss Wedding Planners

Blue Bridal Boutique is the the first place we send all of our brides to find their dream wedding dress. We know our brides will be taken care of and have an exceptional experience whenever they come in contact with the team at Blue Bridal!

• Kari Geha Photography Wedding Photographers

You WILL find your dream dress here. I absolutely adore this store, and all of my couples that I send to them adore it. They are so helpful and are wonderful at styling your wedding day! Not to mention, they have amazing trunk shows. You will not regret checking out Blue Bridal! :)

• 685 South Broadway Suite B, Suite B Denver, Colorado, 80209 See on map
    303-446-2583 (Phone number)
    Location of (Blue Bridal Boutique)
  • 685 South Broadway, Suite B Denver, 80209 See on map
    3035342583 (Fax Number)
    Tuesday - Saturday 10-6 Closed Sundays + Mondays
    Location of (Blue Bridal Boutique)