Blue Bridal Boutique

685 South Broadway Suite B, Suite B, Denver, Colorado, CO 80209 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 76
  • Real Weddings 2

About Blue Bridal Boutique

Blue Bridal Boutique is a contemporary wedding attire boutique in Denver, Colorado. This local shop promises exceptional customer service, and that your dress shopping and alterations experiences are relaxing and fun, not stressful and pressured. Their team of “Blue Bridalistas” will help you find the perfect dress at an affordable price, no matter what style and budget you’re looking to shop for. Blue Bridal is locally owned and operated and sources local, Blue Bridal exclusive designers; that means you won’t find the same dresses anywhere else.

Blue Bridal Boutique offers a large variety of local and nationally acclaimed styles for bridal attire. They curate styles by season, but offer several trunk shows throughout the year for you to get off-season gowns and exclusive deals. Blue Bridal also offers alteration services for wedding and bridesmaids dresses, even if you buy your dress elsewhere. THey recommend scheduling three fittings for alterations — the first when you dress arrives, the second a month before the wedding, and a third a week before for final changes.

Follow Blue Bridal Boutique on

Blue Bridal Boutique 5
Blue Bridal Boutique 6
Blue Bridal Boutique 7

Lauren · Getting married on 06/14/2019

I was more nervous for my appointment than I thought I would be, since I had never tried on a wedding dress before going to Blue Bridal. Julia was so wonderful and calming, and was great at accommodating my 6 guests comfortably. She had already checked out a couple of dresses I sent before the appointment, and had them ready, then let me pick out a few more from the rack to try on.

She knew my taste SPOT ON. The girl is a dress WIZARD. With every dress, she listened to what I loved and my concerns, and had really helpful advice on ways to change some of the lace that I would never have thought of on my own.

Within an hour, I went from nervous that I wouldn't find a dress I liked, to totally confident that I had found the PERFECT gown (under budget!!). Julia helped me feel so comfortable the whole time, made the measurements and ordering process super simple, and by the end of the appointment she felt like a long time friend. I'm so incredibly grateful to her and Blue Bridal for helping me find an overwhelmingly beautiful and meaningful part of my wedding day.

Cara · Married on 09/02/2018

Where do I even begin? I am SO happy with my experience at Blue Bridal! We walked in to the beautifully clean and bright boutique to be immediately greeted by Jan who treated us like close friends. I felt comfortable and attended to the entire visit. Jan was personable, made me and my friends comfortable, and really helped us have a good time!I loved my experience from start to finish! There was no pressure, just kindness, support, and wonderful perspective from the talented stylists. As a SF bride Julia was another rockstar when assisting me from afar with ordering and sizing, and could not have been kinder!The layout of the boutique is gorgeous and enhances the experience -- You enter the salon through the doors of the bridal gown suite when you check in, ensuring that you get full attention without disturbing any of the other brides. The selection of dresses was better than any other store I had been to, chic, boho, feminine, eterical-- all of them stunning, unique and magical in their own way. My maid of honor, as well as two of my closest friends all found their dresses at Blue Bridal and now I am continuing the tradition.

Out of all the bridal salons I've gone to, the customer service here was unmatched. When I first walked in I had "ideas" about what style I wanted but was pretty open to all types of styles. However, Jan pulled a few gowns and I was surprised with the styles that I ended up liking! Word of advice in finding the perfect gown: be open minded and trust your stylist. As brides we can get tunnel vision on how we want everything to look so trust your stylist to do their job :). You never know-- you might be surprised at how beautiful you look in something you hadn’t thought to try.

Such a knockout experience from start to finish. Their sincere hospitality made me and my entire group feel at ease and the dresses are stunning (not to mention how lovely the studio is).

Blue Bridal Boutique FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Hazel & Lace Photography
    Hazel & Lace Photography Wedding Photographers

I LOVE working with Blue Bridal! They are always willing to lend me gowns for photo shoots and are more than accommodating of my crazy schedules and ideas. Plus all their gowns are gorgeous and affordable! I wish I lived in Denver when I got married because I 100% would have purchased my gown from Blue Bridal. They have amazing veils and jewelry too. I just can't say enough good things about them. <3

• A Touch of Bliss
    A Touch of Bliss Wedding Planners

Blue Bridal Boutique is the the first place we send all of our brides to find their dream wedding dress. We know our brides will be taken care of and have an exceptional experience whenever they come in contact with the team at Blue Bridal!

• Kari Geha Photography
    Kari Geha Photography Wedding Photographers

You WILL find your dream dress here. I absolutely adore this store, and all of my couples that I send to them adore it. They are so helpful and are wonderful at styling your wedding day! Not to mention, they have amazing trunk shows. You will not regret checking out Blue Bridal! :)

• 685 South Broadway Suite B, Suite B Denver, Colorado, CO 80209 See on map