Blue Bridal Boutique

685 South Broadway Suite B, Suite B, Denver, Colorado, CO 80209 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 76
  • Real Weddings 2

About Blue Bridal Boutique

Blue Bridal Boutique is a contemporary wedding attire boutique in Denver, Colorado. This local shop promises exceptional customer service, and that your dress shopping and alterations experiences are relaxing and fun, not stressful and pressured. Their team of “Blue Bridalistas” will help you find the perfect dress at an affordable price, no matter what style and budget you’re looking to shop for. Blue Bridal is locally owned and operated and sources local, Blue Bridal exclusive designers; that means you won’t find the same dresses anywhere else.

Blue Bridal Boutique offers a large variety of local and nationally acclaimed styles for bridal attire. They curate styles by season, but offer several trunk shows throughout the year for you to get off-season gowns and exclusive deals. Blue Bridal also offers alteration services for wedding and bridesmaids dresses, even if you buy your dress elsewhere. THey recommend scheduling three fittings for alterations — the first when you dress arrives, the second a month before the wedding, and a third a week before for final changes.

Follow Blue Bridal Boutique on

Blue Bridal Boutique 6
Blue Bridal Boutique 7

Simone · Getting married on 08/31/2019

Such amazing dresses

From the moment you walk into the door you feel welcome. It starts with a welcome sign with your name on it, to a cute little seating area for your family and friends to sit while you try on dresses behind a curtain. You have a specialist all to your self who helps you get dressed and wow's your audience when they reveal you from behind the curtains. They listen and allow you to ask questions without feeling pressured. I was able to customize my dress to the way I want it as I was not 100% satisfied with just 1 particular dress. They went above and beyond for me and I am very excited to be apart of the blue bridal family.

Lauren · Getting married on 06/14/2019

I was more nervous for my appointment than I thought I would be, since I had never tried on a wedding dress before going to Blue Bridal. Julia was so wonderful and calming, and was great at accommodating my 6 guests comfortably. She had already checked out a couple of dresses I sent before the appointment, and had them ready, then let me pick out a few more from the rack to try on.

She knew my taste SPOT ON. The girl is a dress WIZARD. With every dress, she listened to what I loved and my concerns, and had really helpful advice on ways to change some of the lace that I would never have thought of on my own.

Within an hour, I went from nervous that I wouldn't find a dress I liked, to totally confident that I had found the PERFECT gown (under budget!!). Julia helped me feel so comfortable the whole time, made the measurements and ordering process super simple, and by the end of the appointment she felt like a long time friend. I'm so incredibly grateful to her and Blue Bridal for helping me find an overwhelmingly beautiful and meaningful part of my wedding day.

• Amy

Amy Lyall · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing dresses and overall experience!

I can't begin to express how lucky I was to find Blue Bridal Boutique. After looking for a reasonably priced dress (under $1500) my co-worker suggested Blue Bridal and the selection was amazing. I must have tried on over 20 dresses that were in my price range and the styles I liked. Julia was extremely patient, knowledgeable and professional. Not to mention, she's a total doll and very welcoming. She made me feel very comfortable, really listened to what I was looking for, and never pushed any dresses on me. I really valued her opinion and she even helped me select my necklace that wasn't even from her store. You can tell she truly loves her job and cares about the brides she works with.

Blue Bridal Boutique FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Hazel & Lace Photography
    Hazel & Lace Photography Wedding Photographers

I LOVE working with Blue Bridal! They are always willing to lend me gowns for photo shoots and are more than accommodating of my crazy schedules and ideas. Plus all their gowns are gorgeous and affordable! I wish I lived in Denver when I got married because I 100% would have purchased my gown from Blue Bridal. They have amazing veils and jewelry too. I just can't say enough good things about them. <3

• A Touch of Bliss
    A Touch of Bliss Wedding Planners

Blue Bridal Boutique is the the first place we send all of our brides to find their dream wedding dress. We know our brides will be taken care of and have an exceptional experience whenever they come in contact with the team at Blue Bridal!

• Kari Geha Photography
    Kari Geha Photography Wedding Photographers

You WILL find your dream dress here. I absolutely adore this store, and all of my couples that I send to them adore it. They are so helpful and are wonderful at styling your wedding day! Not to mention, they have amazing trunk shows. You will not regret checking out Blue Bridal! :)

• 685 South Broadway Suite B, Suite B Denver, Colorado, 80209 See on map