W 58th Ave, Arvada, CO 80002 Map · Phone number

About Pink Posey Design

Pink Posey Design is an Arvada, Colorado-based floral design studio that currently specializes in luxury floral designs for intimate weddings & elopements throughout all of Colorado.

We are now working exclusively with Custom Weddings of Colorado. Wedding flower orders are also available for pick up.

Please TEXT to inquire.

Full service wedding clients and other non elopement wedding clients should contact Emma Lea Floral for true luxury wedding floral design.

Follow Pink Posey Design on

Other couples have also viewed

• Yarrow & Spruce Floral Company
2f944b717b9c8efa DSC 5281

43 Reviews for Pink Posey Design

1 User photo

Sun · Married on 10/08/2016

Buffy was so easy to work with. She also does a pinterest coordination with her clients to get a better idea of what they want. Our flowers were gorgeous. We had fall flowers that were accented with acorns, blue thistles, and wheat. Buffy has a great eye! I wasn't too picky, but I really hate depressing looking fall bouquets. All of our pieces looked autumn but chipper! I was particularly enamored with the groomsmen boutonnieres, which were mainly blue thistle, blue berries, and acorns wrapped with burlap. It went great with the navy which was one of our main colors. We ended up donating our centerpieces to the senior living center near us after the wedding. They too loved Pink Posey's work! Also, the stayed fresh a long time! I highly recommend Pink Posey, especially if you are working with a budget!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Tania · Married on 08/13/2016

Buffy did a great job. All my flowers looked amazing.

Sent on 09/03/2016

Haley · Married on 07/23/2016

I used Custom Weddings of Colorado to help plan my wedding, and I didn't really have any particular flowers or colors in mind, just something that would suit a simple rustic outdoor wedding. I sent a few pictures to the planner for ideas, but really had no clue how it would come out. WOW is all I could say when I saw the flowers that Pink Posey had put together for us. It was better than I could have imagined, and it added just the right amount of color to our outfits. From my bouquet, to my flower crown and my husbands boutonniere, they were all so beautiful! Thank you for creating such beautiful flower arrangements for our special day!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Pink Posey Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 295
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 125
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75
    $ 150
    $ 600
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Glamorous
    Preppy
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Boutonnieres
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Villa Parker Mansion Weddings

Buffy at Pink Posey Design does a remarkable job at helping create an overall look, truly loves working with clients and cares about the details and finished product. She is very good at what she does and we happily recommend her. Buffy is an amazing floral designer! As the Director of Sales at Villa Parker, I've had the honor and privilege to see Buffy's creative vision bring to life countless beautiful weddings! She is truly passionate about her client's vision and it shows in the dazzling results. Villa Parker is thrilled to showcase Pink Posey's talent and floral artistry in our 2016 Lookbookhttp://issuu.com/villaparker/docs/villa_lookbook_2016/1

• Pink Champagne Events Wedding Planners

I had the opportunity to work with Buffy on a recent wedding. She executed the flowers to the bride's specifications perfectly! Her creative combination of flower selections and colors really helped make the couple's day that much prettier. And to boot, she's an absolute joy to work with!

• The Wedding Studio Wedding Planners

Whether you know exactly what you want or have no idea, Pink Posey's high level of creativity and attention to detail results in gorgeous wedding flowers that are unique and personalized. I look forard to working with Buffy and Pink Posey time and again.

• W 58th Ave Arvada, CO, 80002 See on map
    We are open by appointment. Please email to set up a consultation.
    Location of (Pink Posey Design)