9850 W 59th Pl, Arvada, CO 80004 Map · Phone number

About Pink Posey Design

Pink Posey Design is an Arvada, Colorado-based floral design studio that specializes in luxury floral designs for intimate and destination weddings throughout Colorado. This team of florists will work closely with you to bring your dream wedding to life, providing floral and decor services. They also offer day-of assistance by coordinating with your vendors and making sure everything runs smoothly so you can relax and enjoy your day. With a wealth of knowledge and experience working with out-of-the-area couples, Pink Posey Design can help bring any couple's dream wedding to life.

Pink Posey Design provides floral and decor services for weddings, parties, social, and corporate gatherings. The type of arrangements that are offered from this floral design studio includes aisle and altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, chuppah decor, corsages, flower baskets, flower crowns, flower petals, non-floral pieces, and single flowers. Wedding services offered include the following:

• Consultations

Bridesmaid's bouquet
2f944b717b9c8efa DSC 5281

42 Reviews for Pink Posey Design

Sun Mi · Married on 10/08/2016

Buffy was so easy to work with. She also does a pinterest coordination with her clients to get a better idea of what they want. Our flowers were gorgeous. We had fall flowers that were accented with acorns, blue thistles, and wheat. Buffy has a great eye! I wasn't too picky, but I really hate depressing looking fall bouquets. All of our pieces looked autumn but chipper! I was particularly enamored with the groomsmen boutonnieres, which were mainly blue thistle, blue berries, and acorns wrapped with burlap. It went great with the navy which was one of our main colors. We ended up donating our centerpieces to the senior living center near us after the wedding. They too loved Pink Posey's work! Also, the stayed fresh a long time! I highly recommend Pink Posey, especially if you are working with a budget!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Tania · Married on 08/13/2016

Buffy did a great job. All my flowers looked amazing.

Sent on 09/03/2016

Haley · Married on 07/23/2016

I used Custom Weddings of Colorado to help plan my wedding, and I didn't really have any particular flowers or colors in mind, just something that would suit a simple rustic outdoor wedding. I sent a few pictures to the planner for ideas, but really had no clue how it would come out. WOW is all I could say when I saw the flowers that Pink Posey had put together for us. It was better than I could have imagined, and it added just the right amount of color to our outfits. From my bouquet, to my flower crown and my husbands boutonniere, they were all so beautiful! Thank you for creating such beautiful flower arrangements for our special day!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Pink Posey Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 275.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Preppy, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• Villa Parker
    Villa Parker Mansion Weddings

Buffy at Pink Posey Design does a remarkable job at helping create an overall look, truly loves working with clients and cares about the details and finished product. She is very good at what she does and we happily recommend her. Buffy is an amazing floral designer! As the Director of Sales at Villa Parker, I've had the honor and privilege to see Buffy's creative vision bring to life countless beautiful weddings! She is truly passionate about her client's vision and it shows in the dazzling results. Villa Parker is thrilled to showcase Pink Posey's talent and floral artistry in our 2016 Lookbookhttp://issuu.com/villaparker/docs/villa_lookbook_2016/1

• Pink Champagne Events
    Pink Champagne Events Wedding Planners

I had the opportunity to work with Buffy on a recent wedding. She executed the flowers to the bride's specifications perfectly! Her creative combination of flower selections and colors really helped make the couple's day that much prettier. And to boot, she's an absolute joy to work with!

• The Wedding Studio
    The Wedding Studio Wedding Planners

Whether you know exactly what you want or have no idea, Pink Posey's high level of creativity and attention to detail results in gorgeous wedding flowers that are unique and personalized. I look forard to working with Buffy and Pink Posey time and again.

• 9850 W 59th Pl Arvada, CO, 80004 See on map
    We are open by appointment. Please email to set up a consultation.