821 Santa Fe Drive, Denver, CO 80204 Map · Phone number

About Save the Date Events

Imagine spending your day relaxed and carefree at your wedding which perfectly reflects your personalities and style. Every detail has been expertly planned and flawlessly coordinated so you can be present in the moment and relish every second of it. Imagine your guests saying it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Imagine looking back on the day and not wanting to change a single moment.

Our extensive award-winning services include expert planning, distinctive event design and flawless wedding day coordination for Denver weddings and Colorado destination weddings in the mountain areas. Every client is guaranteed the utmost in personal care and a planning experience unlike any other.

Follow Save the Date Events on

Save the Date Events
Our style for this wedding was rustic elegance.  Guests enjoyed a stunning ceremony at the Maroon...
Our style for this wedding was rustic elegance. Guests enjoyed a stunning ceremony at the Maroon...
I 0157
tablesetting
tablesettingedit
Save the Date Events
Timeless details with a modern twist.
Timeless details with a modern twist.
DSC05470
DSC04898
I 0157

31 Reviews for Save the Date Events

Grace · Married on 08/11/2018

I am posting this review in response to the previous review by Ted L. I assisted Susan on this wedding, but to be clear, I am an independent contractor and not an employee of Save the Date Events. I was so taken aback by Ted's nasty comments, that felt it necessary to share my third party opinion of the evening. While driving up to the event, Susan mentioned the way she'd been treated by the couple. She expressed that their communications had been exceptionally terse and critical, but we gave them the benefit of the doubt and chalked it up to pre-wedding nerves. The day of the event I noticed they would get quickly and blatantly frustrated at Susan for things outside her control (the warm temperature in the venue for example, in spite of AC on full blast). As for the fact that she asked questions and "identified problems", it was because Ted and his wife had been so unkind and made her so nervous that she and I both felt it to be a "better safe than sorry" situation and prudent to check in with them as to their preferences. Their wedding was a blast, and a number of their guests even approached us asking if she still had availability for the coming year. It was a logistically challenging event due to the fact that the only way to and from the venue is via gondola (which never stops moving). Susan busted her butt hauling all the decor, etc up and down the gondola - and then the couple even insisted that she transport the CAKE down the gondola at the end of the night! It breaks my heart that there are people out there who are so ready to tear down another human being who put their heart and soul into helping them. We both jumped at their every command the full eleven hours we worked the day of the event. It was nearly 1:00 am when we delivered the rest of their decor, etc the their hotel room. I have worked many weddings and also hired a planner for my own wedding a year ago. Based on those experiences, I can say that Susan did a fantastic job with this event.

Neel · Married on 07/22/2017

Working with Susan at Save the Date Events to plan our wedding was the best choice we made. We planned our wedding in Estes Park while living in Lexington, KY and the only reason our wedding went as successfully as it did was because of Susan. She helped us with everything, from finding venues and other vendors that fit our style and budget all the way to all the help during the actual day of the wedding. She's super organized, has a lot of experience under her belt helping plan weddings, helped reduce the stress of planning a wedding (which is so important), and is just an all around awesome person.

Anna · Married on 07/16/2017

Susan was great to work with! I hired her to be the "day of" coordinator for my wedding in Vail, CO but she got involved about 6 weeks prior to the wedding date and started taking care of the little things that I didn't realize I needed to do. She had me fill out a planning form which really helped me think through all the small details of the day, many of which had not crossed my mind! She was very knowledgeable and so helpful during the process. She took care of everything for me on the wedding day so that I didn't have to worry at all. We were almost rained out but she didn't let on that anything was wrong, which helped me to stay calm, and everything worked out perfectly in the end. I would highly recommend Susan for wedding planning - she was so great and helped this bride have a worry-free wedding day!

Save the Date Events FAQ

• What is the hourly rate? $ 85.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Bronze and Beautiful Bridal
    Bronze and Beautiful Bridal Wedding Hair & Makeup

Love working with Save the Date, great overall planning while attention to the littlest details is never overlooked!

• Harpist - Mary Keener
    Harpist - Mary Keener Wedding Musicians

Whenever I discover that a wedding for which I am about to perform will be coordinated by Save the Date Events, I am always eager to see what magic they will work. Regardless of who works on the event, I have found that the attention to detail is superior and that everything flows seamlessly. Each wedding is always unique, but always memorable (for the best possible reasons). I am always amazed at how venues I have been to many times often seem completely different and raised to a whole new level once Save the Date is involved. I highly recommend Debbie and her team!

• Zorn Photography
    Zorn Photography Wedding Photographers

We always look forward to working with Save the Date Events!

• 821 Santa Fe Drive Denver, CO 80204 See on map