$2,300
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Save the Date Events

Award Winning Wedding Planning and Event Design for Colorado Weddings

Imagine spending your day relaxed and carefree at your wedding which perfectly reflects your personalities and style. Every detail has been expertly planned and flawlessly coordinated so you can be present in the moment and relish every second of it. Imagine your guests saying it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Imagine looking back on the day and not wanting to change a single moment.

Our extensive award-winning services include expert planning, distinctive event design and flawless wedding day coordination for Denver weddings and Colorado destination weddings in the mountain areas. Every client is guaranteed the utmost in personal care and a planning experience unlike any other.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Cultural (2)
Destination (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)

2.8

I hired Save the Date Events over a year before my wedding. Save the Date Events ended up outsourcing my day of coordination to a coordinator from another company who I met one week prior to my wedding and who was unable to attend my rehearsal the day before. I paid for a partial planning package and found response time to be slow and aside from providing excellent vendor recommendations the communication/assist with long distance planning was minimal. Thankfully my wedding turned out fine, but for the amount of money I paid and the service I received I wish I had not even hired a planner as i did not feel that it made planning any easier and my venue event manager could have easily run the event.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lilly, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Working with Susan at Save the Date Events to plan our wedding was the best choice we made. We planned our wedding in Estes Park while living in Lexington, KY and the only reason our wedding went as successfully as it did was because of Susan. She helped us with everything, from finding venues and other vendors that fit our style and budget all the way to all the help during the actual day of the wedding. She's super organized, has a lot of experience under her belt helping plan weddings, helped reduce the stress of planning a wedding (which is so important), and is just an all around awesome person.

Profile Picture Neel, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cultural, Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Susan was great to work with! I hired her to be the "day of" coordinator for my wedding in Vail, CO but she got involved about 6 weeks prior to the wedding date and started taking care of the little things that I didn't realize I needed to do. She had me fill out a planning form which really helped me think through all the small details of the day, many of which had not crossed my mind! She was very knowledgeable and so helpful during the process. She took care of everything for me on the wedding day so that I didn't have to worry at all. We were almost rained out but she didn't let on that anything was wrong, which helped me to stay calm, and everything worked out perfectly in the end. I would highly recommend Susan for wedding planning - she was so great and helped this bride have a worry-free wedding day!

Profile Picture Anna, 7/16/17, 3 Reviews

8 Photos

My Photo Album

8 Photos

19 ENDORSEMENTS
Love working with Save the Date, great overall planning while attention to the littlest details is never overlooked!

Whenever I discover that a wedding for which I am about to perform will be coordinated by Save the Date Events, I am always eager to see what magic they will work. Regardless of who works on the event, I have found that the attention to detail is superior and that everything flows seamlessly. Each wedding is always unique, but always memorable (for the best possible reasons). I am always amazed at how venues I have been to many times often seem completely different and raised to a whole new level once Save the Date is involved. I highly recommend Debbie and her team!

We always look forward to working with Save the Date Events!

A wonderful and creative company with a fantasitic owner who loves what she does. You cant go wrong if you choose Save the Date Events for your wedidng planning!

Debbie embody the perfect hostess: charming, welcoming and quietly organized. She recently helped organize the first Colorado Wish Upon a Wedding and donated all her resources to giving a seriously ill bride her dream wedding. Her love of people and service toward others is exemplified in every detail, in every event!

122 PROS I KNOW