Denver, CO 80211 Map · Phone number

About Zorn Photography

Married team Jody and Zach Zorn specialize in photo-journalistic, wedding photography with a fashion edge. Along with wedding photography the Zorns are still very active in fashion, editorial and commercial photography. Their work has dotted the covers, and pages of numerous lifestyle, fashion and wedding magazines both locally and nationwide. It is Jody and Zach's primary goal to bring their artistic style from fashion and commercial shoots to each wedding they are commissioned for. They capture what about each couple makes them unique, while making each couple look their best. Their secondary goal is to have fun! Making shoots fun, brings out fun in the photos..it's the only way to do it!

Follow Zorn Photography on

frontflat
I0687

8 Reviews for Zorn Photography

Alex · Married on 08/24/2013

If you want wedding photos that truly capture everything on your wedding day, look no further! Zach and Jody Zorn are amazing! They completely understand everything that goes on the day of and they are 100% worth every penny! They know how to have a good time while staying professional and taking beautiful, and I mean BEAUTIFUL, photographs! During our dinner, they were able to edit some photos from our ceremony and create a slideshow for our reception that was our of this world. I couldn't believe how gorgeous our photos were and we can't wait to see the rest!
    The Zorns are the best photographers in Denver and will capture every aspect of your day! LOVE them!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Kelsey · Married on 06/29/2013

I hired Zorn after interviewing a few photographers and determining that their work far exceeded the others...but I still was in complete shock when I saw the photos from my wedding (as were my family and friends). They are literally the most beautiful photos I have ever seen in my life and I feel so lucky to be the featured subject in them!! Everyone told me that photography is the most important aspect of the wedding to spend up on since it's the only lasting memory of the day. To be honest, I never really bought into that argument...until I saw the photos. I am so thankful I invested in Zorn because although my wedding (which was a month ago) already seems like a distant memory, I get to cherish the outstanding photos that perfectly capture the setting, emotion and aesthetic of my big day. I should also mention that when every single vendor (and family member!) was pressuring me to move my wedding inside because of the ominous clouds...the Zorns had my back and supported me in my decision to take a risk and keep it outside. And alas, it did not rain one drop and we ended up having the most beautiful weather I could have hoped for.

I cannot recommend Zorn enough - they are photography gods!!!

Sent on 08/04/2013

Janet · Married on 10/01/2011

What a FABULOUS photographer. Jodi and Zach are incredible. Their photography is superb and is the best we've ever seen. They were always on top of any situation thrown their direction and answered every question or concern we had. They were most professional - yet so charming and funny! We felt we had become friends or family by the end of the wedding! They are not inexpensive - so keep that in mind - BUT, they are worth every penny! And, flexible isn't even the half of it! When weather threatened the original engagement photo shoot - they made sure to find another date and time that would work! AMAZING photographers!

Sent on 11/20/2011

Award

Zorn Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,801.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,520.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Save the Date Events
    Save the Date Events Wedding Planners

Jody and Zach are fantastic to work with. We have always had a fantastic experience working with them and our clients absolutely love them. They are incredibly talented photographers!

• Footers Catering
    Footers Catering Wedding Caterers

We loved working with Zorn Photography for our food shoot and other events last year! They did such an outstanding job taking such detailed pictures of the food that it makes you hungry looking at them. Their creativity is amazing! Zorn Photography will also be taking pictures of our owners’ wedding this April! Can’t wait to see the photos and work with them more in the future!