4190 Garfield Street, Denver, CO 80216 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Footers Catering

Footers Catering is renowned for our commitment to exceptional quality and incredible service. As a top Denver caterer, we use the best ingredients, catering the freshest foods cooked on site at your event. Footers Catering creates specialized festive atmospheres for any occasion, and brings fabulous personal service to all of our clients and their guests.

Footers Catering is proud to offer full event coordination. Our multi-talented event planners ensure your wedding, private party, holiday, corporate or charitable event is remembered. Our catering services can turn your culinary desires into reality, creating a truly memorable experience.

Pay your guests the ultimate compliment, and call Footers Catering today.

Follow Footers Catering on

Footers Catering 7
  • Aimee

Aimee Kelly · Getting married on 02/28/2020

Great Customer Service

Katie at Footers was extremely helpful, knowledgable and patient with me. And although I did end up selecting a different caterer (due to a coin toss, as I could not make up my mind between the two) I would definitely go back to them for future services. Their menus looked delicious and their prices reasonable. Katie offered up ideas and was willing to help me with some rental requests I had.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Luke

Luke Hottenroth · Married on 08/10/2019

Footers to the top.

We sourced quotes and potential menus from 4 different catering companies for our wedding, before finally settling on Footers. They were able to adapt to our theme (freaks & geeks) the best. The menu was based on Second Breakfast (from Lord of the Rings), and it was PHENOMENAL. I wasn't aware that Monte Cristo Bread Pudding was a thing, but now I'm aware that I've been sorely deprived for my entire life. The entire menu was fantastic, and the staff was extremely helpful, diligent, and friendly. The catering was a huge hit over all. Can't give enough thanks to Katie from Footers, who worked with us to figure out our needs. I'm running out of incredible adjectives, but she was sensational. Can't recommend enough.

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Polonski · Married on 07/20/2019

Outstanding Caterer!

Footers Catering made our wedding day with their outstanding service, exceptional flexibility, top-notch communication, and an incredible meal! Katie, was just a dream to work with from beginning to end. Every detailed e-mail I sent was met with quick replies, advice/tips, and the right questions to keep my planning in check. Katie managed all of our rentals with ease and communicated with our venue, truly making Footers a one-stop-shop. Our tasting was complete with a tour of where the magic happens, a delicious meal (including my husband's own recipe as a custom menu item), and great conversation with Katie and the team. We felt right at home and very much "catered" to! On the day of our wedding, thunderstorms changed our outdoor plans for our ceremony and Footer's flexibility made these somewhat unexpected changes seem like a seamless part of the plan from the beginning. Footers will certainly be our #1 catering choice for any futures events and I cannot recommend this company enough to others.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Footers Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 95.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 85.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 90.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s), Tastings, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What event services do you provide? Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, Italian, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Open Bar, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Real Weddings

• TH Entertainment
    TH Entertainment Wedding DJs

Footers is the best! Amazing food and presentation make them stand out above the rest. They really cater to their clients needs and additionally are respectful and mindful of all the vendors working the night as well. I highly recommend Footers Catering for anyone looking to create a tasty and memorable event!

• Cheers Wedding Planning
    Cheers Wedding Planning Wedding Planners

While there are many good caterers to choose from, the Footers team is truly a TEAM and their attention to service and presentation is amazing! From the event designer to the captain, and the entire staff at an event, the Footers team is always looking for ways to exceed client expectations as well as vendor expectations. I am always excited to work with Footers!!

• White Bison Weddings
    White Bison Weddings Wedding Photographers

We had the pleasure of working with Footers Catering at Moss in Denver. Their display was stunning and made for some amazing photographs. The food was absolutely delicious, and the staff was super friendly as well. Highly recommended!!!

• 4190 Garfield Street Denver, CO, 80216 See on map