Footers Catering Reviews

Footers Catering 7
  • Aimee

Aimee Kelly · Getting married on 02/28/2020

Great Customer Service

Katie at Footers was extremely helpful, knowledgable and patient with me. And although I did end up selecting a different caterer (due to a coin toss, as I could not make up my mind between the two) I would definitely go back to them for future services. Their menus looked delicious and their prices reasonable. Katie offered up ideas and was willing to help me with some rental requests I had.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Amy G · Married on 08/18/2019

Outstanding and highly professional

There are not enough good things to write/say about this catering company. From start to finish it was a wonderful experience. We worked with Kelsey and she rocks. Ask for her! At our food tasting they accommodated my mom, sisters, and niece. My young niece tried the kids food and loved it. She's very picky and her plate was clean.

Our wedding was just last weekend at the Grant Humphreys Mansion and I was blown away by how fast they were at room set up, bar set up, dinner, professional staff.... etc. Being completely transparent, the string beans were a little undercooked however everything else was outstanding. We had the beef tri-tip and salmon as main proteins. Both were cooked so well. Appetizers were out of the world. I had some vegan friends and they accommodated them too. They loved their food. It's pricey, but it's the best money we spent. Thank you so much, Footers, for helping to make our wedding so special! I'm a happy bride.

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Luke

Luke Hottenroth · Married on 08/10/2019

Footers to the top.

We sourced quotes and potential menus from 4 different catering companies for our wedding, before finally settling on Footers. They were able to adapt to our theme (freaks & geeks) the best. The menu was based on Second Breakfast (from Lord of the Rings), and it was PHENOMENAL. I wasn't aware that Monte Cristo Bread Pudding was a thing, but now I'm aware that I've been sorely deprived for my entire life. The entire menu was fantastic, and the staff was extremely helpful, diligent, and friendly. The catering was a huge hit over all. Can't give enough thanks to Katie from Footers, who worked with us to figure out our needs. I'm running out of incredible adjectives, but she was sensational. Can't recommend enough.

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Polonski · Married on 07/20/2019

Outstanding Caterer!

Footers Catering made our wedding day with their outstanding service, exceptional flexibility, top-notch communication, and an incredible meal! Katie, was just a dream to work with from beginning to end. Every detailed e-mail I sent was met with quick replies, advice/tips, and the right questions to keep my planning in check. Katie managed all of our rentals with ease and communicated with our venue, truly making Footers a one-stop-shop. Our tasting was complete with a tour of where the magic happens, a delicious meal (including my husband's own recipe as a custom menu item), and great conversation with Katie and the team. We felt right at home and very much "catered" to! On the day of our wedding, thunderstorms changed our outdoor plans for our ceremony and Footer's flexibility made these somewhat unexpected changes seem like a seamless part of the plan from the beginning. Footers will certainly be our #1 catering choice for any futures events and I cannot recommend this company enough to others.

Sent on 07/25/2019

McKenzie Statham · Married on 07/06/2019

Best Caterers Hands Down

If you're looking for a caterer that will not only provide you with delicious food, but will actively make your wedding planning EASIER, then look no further. We worked with Katie at Footers for our wedding and her attention to detail, flexibility, and organizational skills took so much weight off my shoulders. She was responsive to all of my calls and emails. She made up several versions of our seating plan (on a template that she made of our venue), and never hesitated when I asked to change things around. I cannot being to recount all of the work she put into making our day the best day of my life. I would highly recommend Footers Catering for any wedding or special event.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Molly · Married on 07/06/2019

Summer wedding in Vail

Jamie and the Footers team were amazing! Our event coordinator Jamie was responsive, professional, and brought all the pieces together working seamlessly with our planner, venue, and other vendors. The food was amazing and they were happy to help us work in personal touches like mini charcuterie boards and each seat. The whole team provided excellent service on the day of. There is nothing more we could have asked for!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Abby · Married on 07/05/2019

Grant Humphreys Wedding

We worked with Footers for our wedding at the Grant Humphrey’s Mansion. From start to finish, it was an absolute pleasure working with Footers. I asked for an entirely gluten free menu to accommodate myself and several of my guests and Katie was great at helping me choose a wide variety of options. Our tasting at their facility was incredible and intimate to the point where we didn’t even move forward with any of the other caterers we had contacted because it was clear that Footers was at the top of their game.
    Our contact Katie was constantly available by email to answer any questions we had and reached out to me frequently to make sure every detail was perfect. I’m a very detailed oriented person but there were things even I forgot that Katie remembered and helped me fix.
    On the day of the wedding, I didn’t have to worry about a damn thing and all my guests raved about how fantastic the food was. Each and every member of their staff was kind and friendly to me and our guests and catered to our every need. Planning a wedding is a difficult undertaking but at least for me, the food and beverage part was easy as pie! Thanks again Footers!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Jenny Lockwood · Married on 06/29/2019

An Amazing Caterer!

Footers was an amazing caterer to work with. We had an incredible experience throughout the whole process. First of all, at our tasting, we got a tour of the whole building. It is clear that the owner cares about their employees and the word that comes to mind when describing this experience is FUN. We worked with Jamie and throughout the process, exchanged about 10+ phone calls, 2 in person meetings, and 30+ emails back and forth. We changed our mind three times about the format of the meal. All the while, Jamie provided advice when asked, was flexible and able to work with our budget, and was patient with our indecisiveness. With all of the decisions you need to make planning a wedding, it was so great to know that we had Jamie to help us out. The food was amazing and our guests really enjoyed it. Thank you, Jamie and Footers, I highly recommend you and hope to find the opportunity again in the future to work with you. It was truly a pleasure!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Christine Brook · Married on 06/28/2019

Awesome Experience

Footers catered my wedding and I couldn't be happier with the results. Jamie was great with us through the planning process making sure we got a menu that fit what we liked in a budget we were comfortable with. She was on top of all of the details and made me feel 100% confident that everything we planned was going to get executed as expected. Day of was as smooth as I could have hoped for, everything was setup on time, looked wonderful and we got numerous positive reviews of the food from our guests! Would 100% use footers again and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Jen Doherty · Married on 06/24/2019

Amazing Service & Guest LOVED the Food!

Steven and I had a wonderful experience having Footers as our catering partner. Our contact Katie was extremely responsive, helpful, engaging and knowledgeable. Katie helped us put together a menu that met all of our healthy dietary needs. Our guests went CRAZY over the food and that is rare at a wedding. Footers even gives you the leftovers (which there was not many since the guests loved every bite)! We highly recommend Footers for your wedding or any event you want delicious food and amazing service. We are beyond happy!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Footers Catering 8

Kevin O'connor · Married on 06/22/2019

You get what you pay for

Our family has worked with Footers in the past and never gave a second thought on having them cater our daughters wedding. You are buying excellent food (guests went out of their way to comment positively); professional well trained staff; and most importantly a "we can fix it attitude. Our Summer Solistice outdoor wedding at the Washington Park Gardens and Boat House turned into a Polar Vortex with at times lightning, rain,high wind and temperatures . When we cancelled the outdoor ceremony Footers worked with the party planner and set up 150 seats in a chapel like setting. After the ceremony they reset up the tables and chairs while serving the appetizers and running the bar. They delivered appetizers in the rain cheerfully and moved the plating operation to the base of the entrance to make sure the food was served hot. They are very flexible and clearly spell out your options and costs. We chose them to co-ordinate the party rentals but we arranged the liquor, we chose to have a doughnut station which they set-up but we brought in the doughnuts. The bartenders were fun and gracious, they also catered a wedding brunch the next day at our house. Kelsey our coordinator knows her stuff and was very helpful at the walk through. On the day you want everything to be perfect Footers will make sure it is.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Susan Lahoda · Married on 06/15/2019

Outstanding!!

We were thrilled to work with Footers for my daughter's wedding. From the first tasting through to the packaging of leftovers, every step was done professionally and personally. At the tasting, we were so impressed with the tour of their facilities and all the little touches that made the bride and groom feel special. The food at the tasting was delicious, healthy, beautifully prepared, and expertly presented. We loved working with Kelsey who was knowledgeable but also friendly and helpful. At the walk-through at the venue, Kelsey was highly professional and was able to cover every question, need, and concern with ease and reassurance. At the wedding itself, everything rolled out smoothly and with perfection. Even though the wedding party photos took much longer than anticipated, all of the food came right out with the meat rare and the vegetables tender and crisp! I don't know how they did it, but it was wonderful, and we received many compliments on the food from the appetizers to the meal to the desserts and the late night snack! At the end of the night all of the extra food was boxed and ready for us before we had finished our clean-up. The staff also did some extra things for us such as keeping our candy jars filled. Working with Footers not only provided us with scrumptious and beautiful food and service but also provided a sense of confidence that allowed us to focus on the ceremony and reception, which we then were able to enjoy thoroughly. I highly recommend Footers. We are so glad we chose them to be a part of our special day!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Rachel LaHoda · Married on 06/15/2019

absolutely amazing

I am so glad we chose footers to cater our June wedding. The tasting was spectacular and Kelsey was so lovely and fun to work with. Everything went perfectly on the day, the food looked and tasted amazing, and we got so many compliments. Footers also worked so well with our venue, it really helped take the stress off of us. I would HIGHLY recommend them and am so glad they were a part of our day. We used them for all the food plus dessert. We chose a dessert bar and were very happy with it, as well as a small cutting cake, which was also delicious. You will not be disappointed with Footers if you choose them, we loved Kelsey, but I'm sure everyone who works there is fantastic.

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew Leede · Married on 01/19/2019

Our Forever Caterer

Footers provided a brilliant experience on our wedding day. The vibe and food were perfectly aligned with our vision. Leading up to the big day, they were extra accommodating and brought us in to meet the team. The tasting was the best lunch I've had in recent memory. Kelsey, Colleen, and Kari were exceptional representatives of the business and helped our wedding coordination go off without a hitch. They were material in making our wedding as magical as it was. Thanks, Footers!

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Katy

Katy Sanchez · Married on 11/30/2018

Excellent experience with Footers as our wedding caterers.

We were so pleased with the quality of service, responsiveness, and flexibility with our budget working with Katie from Footers for our wedding. We compared 4 different vendors when choosing our wedding caterers. Before we found Footers we priced a few different vendors who gave us a less genuine experience once they found out we were tight with budget.

This was not the case with footers. Katie worked with us to price options and stay within budget while still providing exceptional service and great food. From the cocktail hour, help setting our decor, presentation of the food, and cleanup Footers truly went above and beyond and made our day so special as we didn't have to worry over any of the details. I would highly recommend using them for your wedding and working with Katie if you are looking for excellent service without breaking the bank.

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Footers Catering 9
    Footers Catering 10
    Footers Catering 11

Emily Burr · Married on 11/10/2018

Fantastic Denver Caterer

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Footers. From the moment we scheduled our first call we knew they'd end up with the gig. The entire team (Katie M and Louis) were absolutely fabulous! Their food was delicious and prepared onsite and no detail was overlooked. Book them now!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Chancey and Joleah

Chancey · Married on 10/28/2018

Delicious food and fantastic service!

Colbert and her team at Footers are absolutely amazing! We loved the tasting experience and the food on our wedding day was phenomenal! The team went above and beyond to make everything perfect for our special day! I love glitter and they even managed to make the most beautiful and delicious cutting cake that had a super sparkly frosting! Our guests are still raving about the delicious food and experience! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Jamie Boyd · Married on 10/26/2018

Incredible!

Footers is AMAZING! We did one tasting prior to them, & once meeting with Katie and their awesome staff there wasn't even a question as to who we would use (even before tasting the food!). Katie was with us every step of the way leading up to wedding day and Heather was our chef and did an incredible job with the food. I can't say enough about them! PS Katie recommended doing personal pizza slices as a late night snack - probably one of the best ideas ever. Our guests couldn't stop raving about them! :)

Sent on 11/10/2018

Anne Doppelt · Married on 10/07/2018

From clients to family

I honestly get teary-eyed thinking about Footers. Working with them was by far my favorite part of wedding planning. When my in-law, parents, and now-husband went in for our tasting, we ended up spending hours there, having the best time with the staff. And besides the incredibly warm welcome, the food was incredible. We wanted to do something a bit different than the traditional sit down dinner, and Colbert came up with a couple interesting options (family style, tasting menus, etc). We settled on the family style option and it was perfect. The appetizers were creative and so different than anything people had seen before. We got major compliments on the food from our guests. I cannot imagine having anyone else caterer our big day.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Abbie · Married on 09/28/2018

Delicious food & killer service

Brittany, Heather & the whole team at Footers were AWESOME. Brittany was total a rock star – she’s professional, helpful and a true delight to work with. Heather is an amazing chef!

We wanted a laidback vibe with no formal, seated dinner – so we opted for the live-action stations – they were a total hit and exactly what we hoped for. [We opted for the BBQ sundae station, street tacos; and chopped salads.] The food was delicious and the service was excellent. Brittany worked with us to ensure we had everything we wanted and stayed within our budget.

Prior to the wedding, Footers invited us to a tasting, and to meet the staff and check out their operation – it is no joke and an amazing experience. You can trust Footers to deliver on their promises (and then some). They exceeded expectations – I would recommend them to anyone & everyone!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2018

Footers did an AMAZING job with our wedding! From the initial tasting through the wedding day, they were top-notch. Other caterers we considered were not responsive given the smaller nature of our wedding (65 people) and our desire to be budget conscious, but Footers made us feel special throughout the whole process. They were extremely accommodating and flexible with menu options - even letting us turn an appetizer into a full menu option! We loved how they offered options for non-traditional wedding food for our formal event as we chose stations of Pad Thai, Street Tacos and Honey Smoked Salmon. Their service was excellent and we appreciated their coordination of all our linen, china, glassware and other rentals! Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Brianna · Married on 09/08/2018

Footers catering totally killed it! They made every minute of my day special with flawless execution of food, beverage and service. The team was fantastic and I highly recommend them for any upcoming events, big or small! Thank you, Team Footers!

Sent on 09/14/2018
  • Aubree

Aubree · Married on 09/02/2018

A Wedding Meal Our Guests Are Still Raving About!

Footers absolutely nailed it for our wedding. Colbert Callen, Heather Carr, and the team not only provided the most delicious catering available in the Denver area, but they also stepped up at every available moment to make sure the wedding went off without a hitch as event coordinators.

We were sold from the second we saw a sample Footers menu online, but it didn’t remotely prepare us for how much we would enjoy the food. In advance of your event, Footers arranges a private tasting so that you can finalize your menu selections having sampled a variety of options. It is no exaggeration to say this tasting was the favorite meal of our lives. And that was just after trying the platter of hors d’oeuvres featuring local ingredients like Palisade peaches, Olathe sweet corn, and Colorado goat cheese, just to name a few. Ultimately, we had to pare our menu down (opting for a plated dinner over a buffet) even though we would’ve been happy with any and all of the dishes we tasted for our wedding day.

On the day itself, the Footers team set up all the tables and chairs and much of the décor for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The party pilots came up with the event timeline and helped us handle all vendor logistics. The Footers team made a special effort to ensure the bride and groom didn’t miss out on any of the food and went out of their way to bring us drinks. The four passed hors d’oeuvres in the cocktail hour introduced the guests to the delicious journey ahead: 1) pepper-crusted Colorado Aspen Ridge steak bites topped with parmesan artichoke truffle mousse and chive, 2) cinnamon sugar donut hole bites with Snake River Farms pork belly and shaved green apples, 3) grilled Palisade peach and burrata cheese on a roasted garlic crostini topped with fresh basil, and 4) Pueblo green chile mac n’ cheese croquettes topped with blackberry jalapeño jam.

You could excuse everyone for being full at this point, but luckily the guests saved room for dinner. The first plate was a fresh apple and Colorado goat cheese salad in cranberry apple vinaigrette with housemade herbed focaccia. Then there was a choice of fish or chicken with accompaniments of a grilled Colorado vegetable medley and roasted fingerling potatoes. The groom opted for the Colorado Camembert and caramelized onion chicken, while the bride chose the grilled salmon with three citrus beurre blanc so that the newlyweds could share in both options.

As amateur foodies, we were more discerning about our catering choice than any other consideration, and Footers exceeded our wildest expectations.

Sent on 04/06/2019
    Footers Catering 12
    Footers Catering 13

Erica · Married on 08/04/2018

Footers Catering did a phenomenal job preparing hors d'oeuvres, plated dinner service, a cutting cake and dessert bar, as well as led all of the bar service for our wedding. All of the food and drinks were amazing and our guests had nothing but compliments to give! Not only was the food delicious, but the service was perfect! Everything was coordinated seamlessly with no wait time as well as all service personnel being friendly and professional. Brittany led our event and was superb! She was very easy and fun to work with and made sure our night was perfect!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Heather · Married on 07/21/2018

Footers knocked it out of the park for our wedding! The food was delicious and reasonably priced, the staff was amazing, and the entire process from our first meeting through the reception was smooth and enjoyable. Our event coordinator was Katie M. and she was AWESOME. So professional and on top of everything, knowledgeable, always had a positive attitude and was a true pleasure to work with. You can't go wrong with Katie and Footers :)

Sent on 08/19/2018