105 Reviews for Footers Catering

French (1)
Latin American (1)
Organic (1)
104 Footers Catering Reviews

Footers catering totally killed it! They made every minute of my day special with flawless execution of food, beverage and service. The team was fantastic and I highly recommend them for any upcoming events, big or small! Thank you, Team Footers!

Profile Picture Brianna, 9/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We loved Footers, very impressed with everything they did. Katie, our catering coordinator was AMAZING. Would use them again if need be for any event.

Thanks Footers!
-The Gartenlaubs

Profile Picture Gloria, 8/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Footers Catering was not only some of the best food but also some of the best staff. They made sure that we had everything we needed. Stuck with our theme of our wedding while decorating the tables and made sure to set up and take down our whole event. They are incredibly organized, flexible and their response time is only hours. If I had to do it over I would pick Footers every time. Thank you for all that you did for our special day.

Profile Picture Victoria, 8/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

Footers Catering did a phenomenal job preparing hors d'oeuvres, plated dinner service, a cutting cake and dessert bar, as well as led all of the bar service for our wedding. All of the food and drinks were amazing and our guests had nothing but compliments to give! Not only was the food delicious, but the service was perfect! Everything was coordinated seamlessly with no wait time as well as all service personnel being friendly and professional. Brittany led our event and was superb! She was very easy and fun to work with and made sure our night was perfect!

Profile Picture Erica , 8/4/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Lactose Free, Vegetarian, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Clean Up, Set Up

Footers knocked it out of the park for our wedding! The food was delicious and reasonably priced, the staff was amazing, and the entire process from our first meeting through the reception was smooth and enjoyable. Our event coordinator was Katie M. and she was AWESOME. So professional and on top of everything, knowledgeable, always had a positive attitude and was a true pleasure to work with. You can't go wrong with Katie and Footers :)

Profile Picture Heather, 7/21/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Vegetarian, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres

Our experience working with Footers was perfect from beginning to end. The team goes well out of their way to make the tasting experience special and we LOVED everything we tried. My new husband is South African and they had prepared a special SA dessert for him to try. We were blown away at how thoughtful that was. From there, the planning process was so easy and the team was always willing to make adjustments and keep our budget in mind as we moved along. Colbert and Colleen both attended our walk through to make sure everything would be perfect on the big day and they helped take care of all of the details I was still unsure about. The wedding day itself was perfect. The food was incredible and all of our guests loved it! The catering team was absolutely wonderful and everyone I spoke with was so kind and anticipated our every need. I can’t say enough about what a cool company culture they have! It is clear how much their team enjoys working together and that they are proud to work for Footers. That kind of positivity just spreads through the entire event! Thank you so much for everything Colbert, Colleen and team! You are wonderful!!

Profile Picture Bonnie, 7/20/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Vegan, Local

Every one at Footers from the sales people to the coordinator to the staff were upbeat professional and a joy to work with.
We enjoyed a multi course meal with appetizers and mini desserts. All delicious! They work magic in the truck that transports them, the food and all of the equipment. This is why we use them again and again. Until next time!

Profile Picture Wendy, 7/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Footers was amazing. We got so many compliments on our appetizers and our food. They were attentive during our tasting, they were responsive to every email, and Katie was an absolute joy to work with.

Profile Picture Noelle, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had Footers Catering for our wedding in Estes Park, and everything turned out phenomenal! They worked with us to find a great menu to fit our price range, and everyone raved about the food! Not only was the main meal a hit, but everyone loved the cocktail hour food and late night snacks as well. Everyone at Footers was so great to work with, and I will recommend them anyday!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/4/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, American, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres

Colbert at Footers was amazing. I wanted a more casual, comfort food type of dinner for my wedding and boy did they deliver! Our guests said they've never had food like that at a wedding, but they sure did love it! Colbert was patient with me through all my questions and changes and her knowledge and experience in the industry made for a very smooth day. Her staff was professional and friendly and the food was amazing!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Clean Up, Set Up, Vegetarian, American, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Signature Drink

Footers went truly above and beyond for our outdoor mountain wedding in August 2017. Colbert was an absolute pleasure with work with throughout the entire process. To start, not only was the tasting delicious and creative, Colbert provided excellent insight into what foods worked well with our vision, the logistics of our venue, and the preferences of our guests. She worked with us to create a custom "action station" with heirloom tomatoes, palisade peaches and fresh burrata crostini that was truly spectacular, both for the tastebuds and the eyes. They provided prompt support and suggestions as we tweaked numbers and menu items as the event approached and easily worked with other vendors for specialty food items.
While I was expecting the food to be wonderful (and it was!), what truly impressed me was how much extra support they provided on site. Our tent was set up in a field of weeds and the property owners refused to mow - the staff jumped right in and got the job done. They helped transport large items to and from the venue that had nothing to do with their service, just as a favor to us. We also had a family friend who provided some homemade desserts, and instead of pushing them to the side or even refusing to the put them out, they highlighted them on the display, which was wonderful recognition of our friend’s contribution.
It is clear Footers not only provides excellent food, their staff is exceptional and excited to work for the company, which speaks for itself. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Clean Up, Set Up, Vegetarian, American, Local, Southwestern

The food was amazing! My husband and I are children when it comes to food, and Footers brought all of our favorites for our wedding - pizza, mac and cheese, and 3 different sliders! Our guests were not disappointed. Jamie was SO much help the entire way, and our day-of staff were perfect. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, American, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations

Expensive but worth it. They were low maintenance and very flexible up until a few days before the wedding. The food was good, but the staff was the best.

Profile Picture Jason, 7/29/17, 14 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Caribbean, Southwestern, Vegetarian, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Clean Up, Set Up

Footers was incredible. They were incredibly flexible and easy to work with along the way, and the food was amazing. We got raves from our guests (which is not usually the case for wedding food!). The menu they offer is seasonal, fresh, creative, and comprehensive. I would recommend Footers wholeheartedly for anyone searching for a caterer!

Profile Picture Janine, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Our Footers team, coordinated by Jamie Shaw, was fun and easy to work with. Jamie was flexible and creative in helping us design the wedding reception menu my daughter and her fiancé wanted, and the team she put together carried the event off perfectly. All of our guests commented on how beautiful and delicious the food was, from appetizers to dessert. We would definitely call on Footers again!

Sherry Kenney

Profile Picture Sherry, 6/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Footers did such an amazing job at our wedding! Their entire team was on top of every detail and truly made our day magical. The food was outstanding, our guests had nothing but the highest of praises. The gouda mac and cheese was to die for! I would recommend Footers to anyone, they definitely offer the best service and value in the Denver area!

Profile Picture Shelby, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had an amazing experience with Footers Catering! We knew we wanted to use Footers from the moment they sent us a mad lib to complete to learn more about us. Our tasting was awesome and the staff was super accommodating to let my parents sit in for some of the tasting as well. We ended up having a change of contact at Footers but the transition was super seamless and Jamie was AWESOME! She is super cool (which when you are working with vendors as much as you do for a wedding you realize the importance of coolness), responsive, and knowledgeable. We ended up selecting the stations option, which was a little more expensive but totally worth it. Since we love many different food genres, it was the perfect way to include multiple cuisines, and we received so many compliments on the quality and presentation of the food. When we were researching caterers, Footers was on the higher end price-wise of our list, but from the moment we started talking with them, it became apparent that they are very serious about providing quality in their service and food.

Profile Picture cheri, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegetarian, American, Asian, Caribbean, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Clean Up, Set Up

I worked with Jamie at Footers and she was amazing! She was extremely responsive and worked with me to customize our menu until it was just perfect. She even helped me with suggestions when I was stuck on certain menu items to choose. She was never pushy about anything and helped us stay in our budget. Great experience!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Footers was great! They worked with me and made sure my entire wedding was Gluten Free. It was fantastic.

Profile Picture Britta, 12/17/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Gluten Free, Vegetarian

Working with Jamie was such a great experience. We were on a tight deadline and she pulled together many options for us, and was so flexible on making lots of changes to the menu throughout the process. She was very understanding and accommodating of my budget, the team made the day go so smoothly, and the food was fantastic!

Profile Picture Amber, 12/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

I cannot say enough good things about Footers Catering. We interviewed a number of different caterers for our destination wedding in Denver, and Footers sold us initially with their combination of price point and menu variety. They truly made us feel cared for as clients (big kudos to Brittany for being so wonderful), and went above and beyond with their service. We had a blast at our tasting, featuring the work of (now) Chopped winner Chef Heather Carr and team, and discussed a few special plates for guests with unique dietary restrictions (they totally delivered). On the day of our wedding, not only did the Footers staff set up our reception space in the most beautiful and unobtrusive way, but they handled the food service with aplomb. We had a buffet setup for our guests, but as the bride and groom, we were brought individual plated dinners so we could be sure to eat before making our rounds. This may sound silly, but one of the things I was most impressed by was that they continued to refill the candy bar without ever being asked by us to take that on — this stands out to me because we chose to forego Footers' dessert options for this, which we set up and stocked on our own, and they had no obligation (or benefit) to helping us out in this area. Yet, they did it anyway. These folks know what they are doing, and they do it well. If you’re on the fence, give them the benefit of the doubt, and you won’t be disappointed.

Profile Picture Molly, 11/12/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Clean Up, Set Up, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Working with Footers was one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning process. From my first interaction with Jamie, I knew this was going to be the right fit. She was able to take all of my millions of ideas and transformed them into a beautiful menu. Our menu tasting with Footers was truly a memorable experience. From getting a personal tour by an owner to being introduced to every team member, my husband and I felt swept off our feet and treated like royalty. On our wedding day, every piece of food blew all my expectations out of the water. I had countless guest come up to me and rave about how amazing all the food was. From our cocktail hour with mini grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup, to our season spinach salads, sun dried tomato stuffed chicken, S’mores bar, and finally the late-night sliders with french fries – it was worth every penny.

Jamie and the entire Footers team was a complete joy to work with, so professional, extremely helpful, and crazy with creativity. I highly recommend for anyone to work with them for all their catering needs.

Profile Picture Allison, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Chairs, American, Clean Up, Set Up, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegetarian

Footers was exceptional to work with! Their experience and expertise helped our entire wedding process run smoothly. From the initial tasting, through the planning and execution, their event manager went above and beyond to help make it a perfect day! We loved being able to customize our menu with some of our favorite foods as well the pairings and suggestions Footers provided. One of our favorite parts was the late night snacks and peach cobbler! We received many compliments about our entire menu and the service we received. We were extremely happy with Footers and highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Vegan, Bartender(s), Signature Drink, Clean Up, Set Up

Footers is so amazing! Our friend is a chef and recommended them. We did taste tests with other caterers but Footers was way above the others with the food quality and creativity and all of their details and touches. Working with Jamie and her team was very easy and we didn't have to worry about a thing. Our wedding was so beautiful. I was nervous given the short amount of setup time we had but everything was perfect! Our guests raved about the food. A big think you to Jamie and the Footers staff for making our wedding so wonderful!

Profile Picture Julie & Todd, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Organic, Vegetarian

The food was SO well catered to us as a couple! Footers gave us great food, and great service. They helped our event to go seamlessly, and provided the linens, service, tables, chairs, and moving from service to reception in our large outdoor ceremony.

Profile Picture Kyle, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Chairs, Tables, American, Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres