2000 S Dahlia st. Ste 100, Denver, CO 80222 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Mountain Crust

Mountain Crust is a Denver, Colorado-based catering service specializing in wood-fired pizzas, fresh salads and tasty appetizers out of an antique 1955 Ford F600 truck. Ole Blue, as they call it, is a crowd favorite as it provides delicious eats throughout the night as well as a unique backdrop for fun photos. Inside Ole Blue you’ll find an authentic Mugnaini wood-fired oven as well as three taps pouring Colorado’s finest craft brews to share. Mountain Crust prides themselves on using high-quality ingredients and making authentic thin crust pizzas that satisfy each and every guest. Offer your friends and family food they’ll love and an experience they’ll enjoy with Mountain Crust!

If you’re looking for great food with a fun and unique catering experience, Mountain Crust is for you! Their services include:

• Buffet style
  • Plated meals
  • Family style
  • Servers
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Servers

Cuisine
Everything on Mountain Crust’s menu is completely customizable to fit your needs. They even offer gluten-free pizzas! Some of their favorite items and cuisine styles include:

• Lamb meatballs

Nicole Pawloski · Married on 09/22/2019

The Best Pizza

YAS!!!

PIZZA. QUEEN.

I now know there are people that take pizza as seriously as me. I love pizza and these guys do too. Some of the best pizza in the world. I am so glad we hired Mountain Crust for our big day. They were so much fun and all my friends kept telling me how much they loved the food and the pizza queen all night. They were so easy to work with. Especially as time got closer and our guest number kept changing. I am so grateful that we were able to have our favorite food on our special day. They did a great job. If I could eat Mountain Crust pizza everyday, I would. I highly recommend Mountain Crust. If you love good pizza, a relaxed vibe, and great energy- you will love them. Thank you guys- you’re amazing!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Nicole!!! You are such a doll - so glad you loved Mountain Crust! We had so much fun at you & Darren's big day! Congrats you lovebirds!
  • Taylor

Taylor Olson · Married on 09/07/2019

PERFECT - Get Mountain Crust!

Mountain Crust is the best! Hands down the best! My bride and I chose them a year before our big day when Ryan invited us to an event in Denver. We knew we needed them as a caterer then. Fast forward to the big day, everything went perfect with respect to catering. They helped with setup/cleanup. The pizza/appetizers were delicious. They fed our 200 guests super efficiently. Ryan and his crew make the party way more fun. Weeks after the wedding everyone keeps telling me how awesome the food was. Would recommend Ryan and the Mountain Crust team to anyone!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you Taylor!!! You're the bomb! Wish we could feed you & your wife every day!!! Congratulations!

Mountain Crust FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up, Server(s), China, Flatware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 5.00
  • What event services do you provide? Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Family Style, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s)
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Italian, Local
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Halal, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Open Bar, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware

• 2000 S Dahlia st. Ste 100 Denver, CO, 80222 See on map