Mountain Crust Reviews

106 | Denver, CO

106 Reviews for Mountain Crust

• Alli

Alli Kuhls · Getting married on 10/15/2021

Love love love mountain crust pizza

Ryan and his team went out of their way to make our party special and one that we will never forget! Our guest are still raving about the pizza! How could they not?! Mountain crusts provides everything from your classic meat lovers to even a gluten free or dairy free pizza... but that's not all... don't even get me started on the wood-fired brie as an appetizer, I still dream about it! Mountain Crust was so attentive to all the allergies among our group. We had guests with nut, dairy and gluten allergies and everyone left with happy stomachs. Mountain Crust is so much more than just pizza which is also what makes them so special. The staff makes everyone feel welcome and heard with special requests. We love Mountain Crust and know that they will continue to make many more people's special days so much more special with their kindness, attention to detail and delicious pizza!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Alli! It was such a treat to treat you and your guests ;) We love making our clients happy and it's great to know we're getting the job done!
  • Kelly

Kelly Atwell (Hopkins) · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Stress Free and Amazing!

Kathryn was so great to work with from the very beginning! She was responsive, professional and very helpful. They made our day very special - and stress free. We would (and have) highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 07/22/2020

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelly!! We had such a blast at your backyard wedding! Hope to throw you another pizza party soon :)

Leanna Smith · Married on 07/20/2020

hands down, AMAZING!

I have not heard anything but good words for our vendor, Mountain Crust. For starters, the quality of service was spectacular. Every single person was so helpful and so incredibly nice. The pizza was to die for, our guests went back plenty of times. We definitely got our moneys worth. There were multiple selections of pizza to choose from and each were equally delicious. They supplied the plates, appetizers, salad, and their own homemade dressing! We are SO happy we went with Mountain Crust as our food vendor. Hands down the best choice of the entire wedding! We STILL have guests talking about the pizza, even weeks later!

Sent on 08/11/2020

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Leanna!!! It really means a lot to us. We're so glad we could be a part of your big day. And so glad you loved the pizza & Mountain Crust vibe :)
  • Aubrey

Aubrey Childs · Married on 06/28/2020

Great pizza and great people!!

My husband and I LOVED having Mountain Crust cater our wedding this summer!! The staff are quick to respond, flexible, extremely knowledgeable about the needs of weddings, and super helpful. Ryan went above and beyond at our wedding – helping out with everything we needed and taking great care of all of our guests and the wedding party. Everyone could not stop talking about how DELICIOUS the pizza was and how kind and enjoyable the staff were. We recommend them to anyone who wants the friendly and fun vibe of Mountain Crust as well as an unlimited amount of perfect pizza!!! These are the people you want catering your wedding.

Sent on 07/21/2020

Mountain Crust's reply:

Aubrey!! Thank you so much for the kind words. We had so much fun at your beautiful Woodlands wedding. Congrats to you, lovebirds!!!

Joe Lowery · Married on 06/27/2020

Absolutely crushed it!

What else do I say? These guys were funny, thoughtful, accommodating, and the food was insane! Truly some of the best pizza we’ve had! Don’t even think twice about using another pizza truck... these are your people!

Sent on 07/01/2020

Mountain Crust's reply:

Joe!!! Thanks so much for having us out to your beautiful wedding. We had such a blast with you, Ashley and your beautiful friends & family. Congrats!!!
  • Aly

Aly Badinger · Married on 05/16/2020

BEST Caterers Ever

Mountain Crust was the absolute best choice for catering our wedding in Denver. They were extremely flexible, kind, and responsive in the planning process. On the actual wedding day our guests LOVED the staff, and most importantly the food was exactly what we wanted. They were highly accommodating to our guests who are vegan or gluten free. 1000/10 recommend!

Sent on 08/10/2020

Mountain Crust's reply:

Aly!!! Thank you so much for the kind words. We really appreciate it! You're wedding was so fun and we're glad you & your guests had fun too!
  • Courtney

Courtney Watterson · Married on 03/08/2020

So fun and awesome food!!

We are SO happy that we chose Mountain Crust to cater our wedding!! Not only was the food AWESOME, but the whole staff was super fun and outgoing. Several of our wedding guests commented on how great the food and the staff were. They were definitely a highlight of the wedding! Ryan was super flexible and easy to work with (especially when we had to reschedule due to Covid). Our wedding day would not have been nearly as fun or special without them!

Sent on 08/11/2020
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Peeken · Married on 02/06/2020

Made my vision come to life

I wanted my wedding to showcase who my husband and I are as a couple, I had a dream of having pizza and pies and our fun little farm wedding, and Mountain Crust was a critical component to making our dream a reality. We wanted delicious, fun food for our guests that could also please everyone. Mountain Crust was delightful to work with every step of the way. Everyone on their staff is just as awesome as their pizza and were an important part of why our day went so smoothly (and deliciously!). If we were to do our wedding all over again, 100% we would book them again. We are still drooling over our pizza and cheese array, and are so glad we stuck with our gut and chose food that was true to ourselves.

Sent on 04/13/2020

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Tiffany! Your Farmette wedding was a dream come true for us too! So glad you loved the food and crew, too :)
  • Allee

Allee Rodenbaugh · Married on 01/10/2020

Best Colorado food vendor out there. Promise.

Mountain Crust was the best vendor we could ever have imagined for food. I can't tell you how many people raved that it was the best wedding food they had ever had to us *because it wasn't boring plated --what should taste like expensive food-- but is cold and underwhelming because its impossible for catering companies to get it right at that scale of an event*. Not a single person left hungry. The team was so accommodating and fun, from the beginning stages of planning, to the big day! They fed everyone way faster than average. We also spent a lot less than we would have with any other caterer. It was even less expensive than catering BBQ when we looked into it (and way better in our opinion). They made the entire process great, which is how the wedding process SHOULD be! We couldn't have been more pleased!

Sent on 04/21/2020

Mountain Crust's reply:

Allee!!! Thank you so much for the kind words. We had such a blast at your wedding - it was the perfect day for a pizza party! We're so happy to hear that everyone loved the food and had just as much fun as we did :)

Jodie Abrams · Married on 12/11/2019

Mountain Crust is the best!

Mountain Crust is the best! The atmosphere they created was perfect and all of our guests raved about the food and their people!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you so much, Jodie! We had such a blast at your big day and wish we could do it all over again!

Jennifer · Married on 11/16/2019

the best pizza and the best crew

Simply counting only 2 of the 5 years we were together, we attended about 21 weddings and we knew that for our wedding day we wanted something different than a chicken breast or salmon entrée so we started to look for out of the box caterers. Our wedding was a destination for at least 95% of our guests and we really wanted to show them a good time and create a memorable experience. That’s where Mountain Crust came in – they were incredible! I say they because Ryan, Kathryn and the crew all rocked it and helped be our hype crew while everyone went through the buffet line. The food was A-MAZING! We moved from Chicago to Denver and so we know pizza (and love all types of pizza), and that was some pretty damn good za. The bacon wrapped dates and charcuterie board were top notch as well. 5-stars and would highly recommend Mountain Crust to anyone looking for a caterer for their wedding, special or corporate event!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you so much, Jennifer! We had such a blast at your big day - wish we could do it all over again! So glad we could bring the good vibes to the buffet line for you & your guests :)
  • Molly

Molly Hailey · Married on 11/10/2019

Best caterer ever

When starting our wedding planning, we prioritized good food. We didn't want overpriced buffet food that had been sitting around for hours or even just mediocre passed food like we've had at every other wedding. We stumbled upon Mountain Crust while on Instagram and reached out to Ryan. The response was immediate and thorough. The deposit was small and Ryan even invited us to come try the pizza at an even the next week. If I could, I would eat Mountain Crust at EVERY event or wedding I go to. The entire staff is friendly, fun, helpful, and wonderful. We even paid them to help with extra set up and tear down and they happily obliged. Hire them for your event. They're affordable and it's the best food you can get. 100 people were fed in ~20 minutes and we received SO many compliments from our guests. Ryan even brought pizza into the dressing room pre-ceremony and had a plate of charcuterie waiting for us at our sweetheart table knowing we didn't get to eat any during cocktail hour. I was blown away with how thoughtful they were and how much fun we had having them at our wedding.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Molly! We're so glad you were satisfied with our service and food! Wish we could serve you at every Mountain Crust event or wedding too!!!

Lauren Smith · Married on 10/26/2019

The Perfect Catering

Mountain Crust was so easy to work with. They had clear and consistent pricing, quick responses to any questions I had. The food was amazing and our guests were raving over the options. Theirservice day of was spectacular and made my life so much easier. I felt so lucky to have them as my Catering choice.

Sent on 11/15/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you for the review, Lauren! We appreciate it! Thank you for including us in your special day, we had a blast!

Brendan Ahern · Married on 10/12/2019

Incredible Job, Incredible Time!

Mountain Crust did an incredible job catering our wedding. During the planning process, Ryan was quick to answer all of my questions and concerns along the way. The night of the wedding, him and his crew were amazing. The pizza, salad, and all of the apps were delicious! Ryan and his staff were hard working, energetic, and happy to be working. All of our guests loved them! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding caterer.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Brendan! We had such a blast at your wedding, wish we could do it all over again :) Congrats!
  • Nicole

Nicole Pawloski · Married on 09/22/2019

The Best Pizza

YAS!!!

PIZZA. QUEEN.

I now know there are people that take pizza as seriously as me. I love pizza and these guys do too. Some of the best pizza in the world. I am so glad we hired Mountain Crust for our big day. They were so much fun and all my friends kept telling me how much they loved the food and the pizza queen all night. They were so easy to work with. Especially as time got closer and our guest number kept changing. I am so grateful that we were able to have our favorite food on our special day. They did a great job. If I could eat Mountain Crust pizza everyday, I would. I highly recommend Mountain Crust. If you love good pizza, a relaxed vibe, and great energy- you will love them. Thank you guys- you’re amazing!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Nicole!!! You are such a doll - so glad you loved Mountain Crust! We had so much fun at you & Darren's big day! Congrats you lovebirds!
  • Brittany

Brittany Flickinger · Married on 09/11/2019

Get the Pizza!

The pizza is bomb, the staff is energetic, the price is right. Just hire them for your wedding, you won't regret it.

Sent on 02/11/2020

Mountain Crust's reply:

Short & simple, thank you so much for the kind words Brittany!!! We had such a blast at your wedding. Congrats again!

John Rauscher · Married on 09/08/2019

Couldn't Have Been Happier with Mountain Crust!

Obviously, coordinating all the moving parts of a wedding can be a time consuming and stressful process. Ryan and company at Mountain Crust made it as easy as possible and delivered on every front. The truck added a really cool vibe to the reception; the staff was extremely professional and flexible; the food is delicious; custom pizzas come out lickety-split; and the pricing is very fair. They are at the top of the list of the vendors that were a part of our ceremony and we can't recommend them more!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, John! We really appreciate it. Being a part of your special day was a special day for us too! Congrats :)
  • Taylor

Taylor Olson · Married on 09/07/2019

PERFECT - Get Mountain Crust!

Mountain Crust is the best! Hands down the best! My bride and I chose them a year before our big day when Ryan invited us to an event in Denver. We knew we needed them as a caterer then. Fast forward to the big day, everything went perfect with respect to catering. They helped with setup/cleanup. The pizza/appetizers were delicious. They fed our 200 guests super efficiently. Ryan and his crew make the party way more fun. Weeks after the wedding everyone keeps telling me how awesome the food was. Would recommend Ryan and the Mountain Crust team to anyone!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you Taylor!!! You're the bomb! Wish we could feed you & your wife every day!!! Congratulations!
  • Jaleh

Jaleh Akhavan · Married on 09/01/2019

Perfect vendor for our backyard wedding!

Ryan and his team were fantastic. It was a unique treat to serve their delicious pizza freshly fired at our backyard wedding. Ryan is outgoing and responsive. He genuinely seemed to have a good time and our guests loved interacting with him. The food was delicious and I would recommend Mountain Crust to any bride.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you Jaleh for the kind words! We really appreciate it :) We hope we can serve you our pizza another time, congrats!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 08/31/2019

Fun, laid back people with delicious pizzas!

Mountain Crust far exceeded any expectations I ever could have had for a caterer. Especially for such a young group, it’s amazing how they have this business running like a well oiled machine. They are super fun, yet still professional, responsive and efficient, and create the MOST AMAZING PIZZAS. They were also able to keep up with a very hungry group pf 130 people - there was never a time where there wasn’t pizza being served. We had mountain crust cater our welcome party the night before our wedding in Granby, CO and our guests were amazed. The truck is very cool, and adds to the fun, relaxed vibe. The staff were all hysterical, and fun and lively. And the food is spectacular. Kath was extra attentive to me and my now-husband on the day-of to make sure we actually ate something and to make sure we got out “dream pizza.” Along the way, Ryan and Kath were great to work with, and were very accommodating when we ran into dramatically different numbers than we had anticipated when booking Mountain Crust. They are an absolutely wonderful group to work with and they will add such a fun vibe to any wedding or event.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Liz & Peter! Thank you so much for the kind words. We loved serving you & your guests in such a beautiful setting (that sunset was epic!) Thanks for letting us boogie with ya!

Kirsten Halfon · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing food + amazing team!

We hired Mountain Crust for our wedding Labor Day weekend at Lone Hawk Farms. Kathryn and her team handled all of our food, service and cleanup for us. Every single guest stopped me at the wedding to rave about the food and service! We have a lot of food allergies and each person felt taken care of and had food made to order especially for their needs - this blew them away! Everyone left full and happy! We love you guys - thank you!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Kirsten! We had such a blast at your wedding, I wish we could do it all over again! Congrats to you & Marty!
  • Kristen

Kristen Griffith · Married on 08/29/2019

Amazing pizza

Mountain crust pizza is the best !!!! Seriously the best catering company! Kath is awesome to work with and the whole crew is amazing! 12/10 recommend getting them for your wedding or any party!!!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you, Kristen!!! We had so much fun at your big day and are so happy you loved it too! Congratulations :)

Kristen · Married on 08/22/2019

One of our favorite parts of the night!

Mountain Crust catered our wedding in August and it was truly one of our favorite parts of the whole night!! Everyone was so incredibly energetic and caring and you could tell they were having just as much fun as the guests! Not only is the food amazing, but the whole atmosphere they create is one of a kind. My husband and I tried to steer away from all things “traditional” (you know, the things you do because somewhere along the lines someone told you you have to but there’s no personal significance) and Mountain Crust was the perfect option. It was very “us” unlike a generic chicken or steak option you see at every wedding you go to. Our guests could not stop talking about it and MC was so sweet and thoughtful that they made us a pizza for the end of the night- you can imagine HOW AMAZING THIS WAS after running around all day and barely remembering to eat. Also- 100% pay the extra premium and get the charcuterie board. It’s so perfect and picturesque and delicious and I’m still dreaming about it. STILL.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Kristen! We truly had the best time at your wedding and we're so glad you did too! Congratulations :)

Samantha Fletcher · Married on 08/10/2019

Flawless service and exquisite food

They were the highlight of our wedding reception! Perfect service and even better pizza. Ryan and his team made sure every little detail was covered. It would be a crime NOT to hire them for your event. We love them!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Samantha! We're so glad you loved Mountain Crust. Cheers to epic pizza party weddings!

Kristine Buhman · Married on 08/09/2019

Perfect for our day!

Mountain Crust was an awesome part of our day and how could you go wrong with pizza?! We did a destination wedding and didn't have a chance to taste/see before we booked, but I would book them again and again. The staff was fun, attentive and very friendly. We have received several comments from our guests. Also - the take home pizza at the end of the night was awesome!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you, Kristine! We had just as much fun as you did! :) Your friends and family were such a delight to serve. Congratulations!