Mountain Crust Reviews

Mountain Crust 4
Mountain Crust 5
  • Alli

Alli Kuhls · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Love love love mountain crust pizza

Ryan and his team went out of their way to make our party special and one that we will never forget! Our guest are still raving about the pizza! How could they not?! Mountain crusts provides everything from your classic meat lovers to even a gluten free or dairy free pizza... but that's not all... don't even get me started on the wood-fired brie as an appetizer, I still dream about it! Mountain Crust was so attentive to all the allergies among our group. We had guests with nut, dairy and gluten allergies and everyone left with happy stomachs. Mountain Crust is so much more than just pizza which is also what makes them so special. The staff makes everyone feel welcome and heard with special requests. We love Mountain Crust and know that they will continue to make many more people's special days so much more special with their kindness, attention to detail and delicious pizza!

Mountain Crust 6
    Mountain Crust 7
    Sent on 07/09/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Alli! It was such a treat to treat you and your guests ;) We love making our clients happy and it's great to know we're getting the job done!

Jodie Abrams · Married on 12/11/2019

Mountain Crust is the best!

Mountain Crust is the best! The atmosphere they created was perfect and all of our guests raved about the food and their people!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you so much, Jodie! We had such a blast at your big day and wish we could do it all over again!

Jennifer · Married on 11/16/2019

the best pizza and the best crew

Simply counting only 2 of the 5 years we were together, we attended about 21 weddings and we knew that for our wedding day we wanted something different than a chicken breast or salmon entrée so we started to look for out of the box caterers. Our wedding was a destination for at least 95% of our guests and we really wanted to show them a good time and create a memorable experience. That’s where Mountain Crust came in – they were incredible! I say they because Ryan, Kathryn and the crew all rocked it and helped be our hype crew while everyone went through the buffet line. The food was A-MAZING! We moved from Chicago to Denver and so we know pizza (and love all types of pizza), and that was some pretty damn good za. The bacon wrapped dates and charcuterie board were top notch as well. 5-stars and would highly recommend Mountain Crust to anyone looking for a caterer for their wedding, special or corporate event!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you so much, Jennifer! We had such a blast at your big day - wish we could do it all over again! So glad we could bring the good vibes to the buffet line for you & your guests :)
  • Molly

Molly Hailey · Married on 11/10/2019

Best caterer ever

When starting our wedding planning, we prioritized good food. We didn't want overpriced buffet food that had been sitting around for hours or even just mediocre passed food like we've had at every other wedding. We stumbled upon Mountain Crust while on Instagram and reached out to Ryan. The response was immediate and thorough. The deposit was small and Ryan even invited us to come try the pizza at an even the next week. If I could, I would eat Mountain Crust at EVERY event or wedding I go to. The entire staff is friendly, fun, helpful, and wonderful. We even paid them to help with extra set up and tear down and they happily obliged. Hire them for your event. They're affordable and it's the best food you can get. 100 people were fed in ~20 minutes and we received SO many compliments from our guests. Ryan even brought pizza into the dressing room pre-ceremony and had a plate of charcuterie waiting for us at our sweetheart table knowing we didn't get to eat any during cocktail hour. I was blown away with how thoughtful they were and how much fun we had having them at our wedding.

Mountain Crust 8
    Sent on 10/22/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Molly! We're so glad you were satisfied with our service and food! Wish we could serve you at every Mountain Crust event or wedding too!!!

Lauren Smith · Married on 10/26/2019

The Perfect Catering

Mountain Crust was so easy to work with. They had clear and consistent pricing, quick responses to any questions I had. The food was amazing and our guests were raving over the options. Theirservice day of was spectacular and made my life so much easier. I felt so lucky to have them as my Catering choice.

Sent on 11/15/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you for the review, Lauren! We appreciate it! Thank you for including us in your special day, we had a blast!

Brendan Ahern · Married on 10/12/2019

Incredible Job, Incredible Time!

Mountain Crust did an incredible job catering our wedding. During the planning process, Ryan was quick to answer all of my questions and concerns along the way. The night of the wedding, him and his crew were amazing. The pizza, salad, and all of the apps were delicious! Ryan and his staff were hard working, energetic, and happy to be working. All of our guests loved them! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding caterer.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Brendan! We had such a blast at your wedding, wish we could do it all over again :) Congrats!
  • Nicole

Nicole Pawloski · Married on 09/22/2019

The Best Pizza

YAS!!!

PIZZA. QUEEN.

I now know there are people that take pizza as seriously as me. I love pizza and these guys do too. Some of the best pizza in the world. I am so glad we hired Mountain Crust for our big day. They were so much fun and all my friends kept telling me how much they loved the food and the pizza queen all night. They were so easy to work with. Especially as time got closer and our guest number kept changing. I am so grateful that we were able to have our favorite food on our special day. They did a great job. If I could eat Mountain Crust pizza everyday, I would. I highly recommend Mountain Crust. If you love good pizza, a relaxed vibe, and great energy- you will love them. Thank you guys- you’re amazing!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Nicole!!! You are such a doll - so glad you loved Mountain Crust! We had so much fun at you & Darren's big day! Congrats you lovebirds!

John Rauscher · Married on 09/08/2019

Couldn't Have Been Happier with Mountain Crust!

Obviously, coordinating all the moving parts of a wedding can be a time consuming and stressful process. Ryan and company at Mountain Crust made it as easy as possible and delivered on every front. The truck added a really cool vibe to the reception; the staff was extremely professional and flexible; the food is delicious; custom pizzas come out lickety-split; and the pricing is very fair. They are at the top of the list of the vendors that were a part of our ceremony and we can't recommend them more!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, John! We really appreciate it. Being a part of your special day was a special day for us too! Congrats :)
  • Taylor

Taylor Olson · Married on 09/07/2019

PERFECT - Get Mountain Crust!

Mountain Crust is the best! Hands down the best! My bride and I chose them a year before our big day when Ryan invited us to an event in Denver. We knew we needed them as a caterer then. Fast forward to the big day, everything went perfect with respect to catering. They helped with setup/cleanup. The pizza/appetizers were delicious. They fed our 200 guests super efficiently. Ryan and his crew make the party way more fun. Weeks after the wedding everyone keeps telling me how awesome the food was. Would recommend Ryan and the Mountain Crust team to anyone!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you Taylor!!! You're the bomb! Wish we could feed you & your wife every day!!! Congratulations!
  • Jaleh

Jaleh Akhavan · Married on 09/01/2019

Perfect vendor for our backyard wedding!

Ryan and his team were fantastic. It was a unique treat to serve their delicious pizza freshly fired at our backyard wedding. Ryan is outgoing and responsive. He genuinely seemed to have a good time and our guests loved interacting with him. The food was delicious and I would recommend Mountain Crust to any bride.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you Jaleh for the kind words! We really appreciate it :) We hope we can serve you our pizza another time, congrats!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 08/31/2019

Fun, laid back people with delicious pizzas!

Mountain Crust far exceeded any expectations I ever could have had for a caterer. Especially for such a young group, it’s amazing how they have this business running like a well oiled machine. They are super fun, yet still professional, responsive and efficient, and create the MOST AMAZING PIZZAS. They were also able to keep up with a very hungry group pf 130 people - there was never a time where there wasn’t pizza being served. We had mountain crust cater our welcome party the night before our wedding in Granby, CO and our guests were amazed. The truck is very cool, and adds to the fun, relaxed vibe. The staff were all hysterical, and fun and lively. And the food is spectacular. Kath was extra attentive to me and my now-husband on the day-of to make sure we actually ate something and to make sure we got out “dream pizza.” Along the way, Ryan and Kath were great to work with, and were very accommodating when we ran into dramatically different numbers than we had anticipated when booking Mountain Crust. They are an absolutely wonderful group to work with and they will add such a fun vibe to any wedding or event.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Liz & Peter! Thank you so much for the kind words. We loved serving you & your guests in such a beautiful setting (that sunset was epic!) Thanks for letting us boogie with ya!

Kirsten Halfon · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing food + amazing team!

We hired Mountain Crust for our wedding Labor Day weekend at Lone Hawk Farms. Kathryn and her team handled all of our food, service and cleanup for us. Every single guest stopped me at the wedding to rave about the food and service! We have a lot of food allergies and each person felt taken care of and had food made to order especially for their needs - this blew them away! Everyone left full and happy! We love you guys - thank you!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Kirsten! We had such a blast at your wedding, I wish we could do it all over again! Congrats to you & Marty!
  • Kristen

Kristen Griffith · Married on 08/29/2019

Amazing pizza

Mountain crust pizza is the best !!!! Seriously the best catering company! Kath is awesome to work with and the whole crew is amazing! 12/10 recommend getting them for your wedding or any party!!!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you, Kristen!!! We had so much fun at your big day and are so happy you loved it too! Congratulations :)

Kristen · Married on 08/22/2019

One of our favorite parts of the night!

Mountain Crust catered our wedding in August and it was truly one of our favorite parts of the whole night!! Everyone was so incredibly energetic and caring and you could tell they were having just as much fun as the guests! Not only is the food amazing, but the whole atmosphere they create is one of a kind. My husband and I tried to steer away from all things “traditional” (you know, the things you do because somewhere along the lines someone told you you have to but there’s no personal significance) and Mountain Crust was the perfect option. It was very “us” unlike a generic chicken or steak option you see at every wedding you go to. Our guests could not stop talking about it and MC was so sweet and thoughtful that they made us a pizza for the end of the night- you can imagine HOW AMAZING THIS WAS after running around all day and barely remembering to eat. Also- 100% pay the extra premium and get the charcuterie board. It’s so perfect and picturesque and delicious and I’m still dreaming about it. STILL.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Kristen! We truly had the best time at your wedding and we're so glad you did too! Congratulations :)

Samantha Fletcher · Married on 08/10/2019

Flawless service and exquisite food

They were the highlight of our wedding reception! Perfect service and even better pizza. Ryan and his team made sure every little detail was covered. It would be a crime NOT to hire them for your event. We love them!

Mountain Crust 9
    Mountain Crust 10
    Sent on 09/08/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Samantha! We're so glad you loved Mountain Crust. Cheers to epic pizza party weddings!

Kristine Buhman · Married on 08/09/2019

Perfect for our day!

Mountain Crust was an awesome part of our day and how could you go wrong with pizza?! We did a destination wedding and didn't have a chance to taste/see before we booked, but I would book them again and again. The staff was fun, attentive and very friendly. We have received several comments from our guests. Also - the take home pizza at the end of the night was awesome!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you, Kristine! We had just as much fun as you did! :) Your friends and family were such a delight to serve. Congratulations!

Amy Wolfelt · Married on 08/03/2019

Exceptional service and perfect wedding vibe

Mountain Crust was the perfect caterer for our outdoor Colorado wedding. They created an super fun and laid back atmosphere, while catering to our every need! The staff paid special attention to my husband and I, while also making sure all food/beverage service was going smoothly. Our main contact, Kathryn, was extremely helpful and provided advise to us during the planning process. Our guests (and us) loved the food!! Overall, a wonderful experience and would go with Mountain Crust for any event!!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you so much, Amy & Chris!!! You two are such a wonderful couple, we're so glad we could be a part of your big day! Congrats!

Abby Dickey · Married on 08/02/2019

The best choice we made!

These guys are the best! Wanted something different and more laid back for our wedding and this was perfect. Unlimited pizza..how can you say no. Ryan was extremely attentive to us as the bride and groom, even walked up to us with plates of food multiple times to make sure we ate while being pulled in a million directions talking to people. They are full service, helped set up and tear down served alcohol. And even picked up more beer for us when we ran out. I cant recommend them enough. You guys are great, everyone loved the food. And we will definitely come check out the location at ironton distillery!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Jonathan Holsten · Married on 07/14/2019

Mountain Crust Was Amazing

These guys were incredible. Very responsive, flexible, and brought awesome energy to my wedding. I would highly recommend them to a friend.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you so much!!! Your Sweetheart Winery wedding was beautiful and we loved being a part of it! Congrats to you!

Kirsten Joranlien · Married on 07/06/2019

Perfect for our outdoor wedding. Mountain Crust was so much fun!

Communication with Mountain Crust during the planning process was easy and uncomplicated, their food was delicious, and service was great. The staff was upbeat and lively, and genuinely seemed to be having fun. Everyone gushed about how gorgeous the charcuterie board appetizer was. They were quick getting all of our guests through the food line and welcomed them back for seconds. The pizzas are delicious! I love that they made a variety could accommodate dietary restrictions on the fly. They sent us (the bride & groom) home with a couple pizzas at the end of the night, which I was SO happy to eat later. (it's hard to eat enough on your wedding day!) My maid of honor is already planning to book them for her wedding next year!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you, Kirsten! Your wedding was so fun and we loved every second of it! Such an awesome crowd to serve, thank you for letting us be a part of it!

Meaghan · Married on 07/06/2019

Best pizza ever!

Ryan and his crew with Mountain Crust were amazing - we did an outdoor wedding (7/13/19) complete with yard games - Ole Blue parked just outside our tent and was an awesome sight. Everyone at our wedding raved about the food!!! We did the meatballs and the veggie brochettes (yumm) for apps and the pizza just kept on coming. We had 0% chance of rain per weather reports however it DOWNPOURED - Ryan and his crew continued to make pizza and deliver the goods despite the torrential rains. They were great to work with, super friendly and were the perfect company for what we were looking for.

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Kevin

Kevin N. · Married on 07/06/2019

Incredible Food, Great Atmosphere!

My wife and I got married this past July at Great Divide Brewery in RiNo and we chose Ryan and Mountain Crust as our catering company. They were able to park their Ole’ Blue food truck outside of the venue and served plate after plate of delicious pizza! We couldn’t have been happier with their hard work. Ryan and his team were professional and created a fun and welcoming atmosphere for every one of our guests. They were able to serve our 110 guests in less than 45 minutes!

The appetizers were amazing as well. We ended up getting the brie cheese plate and the bacon wrapped dates. Oh my gosh those bacon wrapped dates were SO good!. Ryan went out of his way to make sure that my wife and I were able to get a plate of appetizers even though we were running around all over the place.

I will say that some of our guests who are more used to traditional fare were originally skeptical about having pizza as a main dish for a wedding. Throughout the entire night, these same skeptics kept telling us over an over how incredible the food was and how much they loved this idea. We still have our guest coming up to us months later and recalling how good the pizza was and how much they loved the more laid back vibe that Ryan and his team were able to create. We truly can’t give them enough praise. Ryan and Mountain Crust was fantastic!

Mountain Crust 11
    Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Daniel

Daniel · Married on 06/29/2019

Best decision.

Picking Ryan and the Mountain Crust team was one of the best decisions we made throughout the wedding planning process. We were initially looking to take the food truck route to cater our wedding, but quickly realized we needed something more (200-person wedding). Enter: Mountain Crust! a full-service caterer that still gives you that unique food truck feel. From the go, Ryan was extremely easy to work with- his communication is on point, he is up-front and honest. The most important part, the food is delicious and the service was top notch! Many of our guests raved about specific pizzas and favorite appetizers. Last thing, we saved thousands of dollars by going with Mountain Crust over a traditional caterer. We got exactly what we envisioned all within our budget!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

We are so stoked to hear that you and your guests had a great time and loved the food! We appreciate you, thank you for the kind words!

Meredith · Married on 06/27/2019

Beyond Amazing!

Such an awesome company! I could not have been any happier with their food, their service, and their people! Food was super delicious! So many people raved about everything from apps to desserts! Even more important to me, every staff person I interacted with was amazing. Kat was so great to work with, and brought the party! So many of our guests commented on how fun their people were! Highly highly highly recommend! So happy we picked them to help make our day amazing!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you for these kind words Meredith!! We loved your destination wedding so much, can we do it all over again?! Congratulations to you & Jon!
  • Nicki

Nicki Fagan · Married on 06/22/2019

Very fun, energetic, and delicious food choice!

Ryan, Kath and their team at Mountain Crust were so helpful, responsive, and innovative with service and food. Our guests loved their energy and unique style! Wonderful team to work with.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you, Nicki! We had such a blast serving your beautiful Woodlands wedding - what a dreamy venue! Congrats!