Mountain Crust Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Alli
    Alli K. Getting married on 10/15/2021

Love love love mountain crust pizza

Ryan and his team went out of their way to make our party special and one that we will never forget! Our guest are still raving about the pizza! How could they not?! Mountain crusts provides everything from your classic meat lovers to even a gluten free or dairy free pizza... but that's not all... don't even get me started on the wood-fired brie as an appetizer, I still dream about it! Mountain Crust was so attentive to all the allergies among our group. We had guests with nut, dairy and gluten allergies and everyone left with happy stomachs. Mountain Crust is so much more than just pizza which is also what makes them so special. The staff makes everyone feel welcome and heard with special requests. We love Mountain Crust and know that they will continue to make many more people's special days so much more special with their kindness, attention to detail and delicious pizza!

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Alli! It was such a treat to treat you and your guests ;) We love making our clients happy and it's great to know we're getting the job done!
  • Chris
    Chris W. Married on 09/04/2021

Incredible! Fun! Energetic! Delicioius!

Mountain Crust was absolutely the best caterer for us! They were so fun and genuine throughout the entire process. It was such a dream working with them. We did tastings prior and they were always so fun and professional the entire time. They are affordable as well and they were also our bartending service which was great. They helped break down the decor at the end of the night and were involved the whole time, including during the dance! They truly bring the life to the party, having music at the truck outside while people are in line. They have great personalities and absolutely LOVE what they do and it shows. I wish we could get married every day so we could hang out with them and eat their delicious food!

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!!! So glad to hear that working with us was a great experience - we loved working with you too!!! Congrats, Chris & Jeff!
    Jenny W. Married on 08/28/2021

An Absolute HIT!

Ryan and his team from Mountain Crust were unbelievably amazing. Their food, the service speed, and the kindness and charisma of the staff were raved about by our guests. Even the guests who originally were skeptical about pizza at a wedding.

Mountain Crusts food is not your average wedding food; it delicious, the pizza truck is fun, and they provide a unique ambiance. It is all you can eat so guests don’t leave hungry and they cater to dietary restrictions.

Big Blue was a focal point of our day and Mountain Crust was one of our favorite vendors to work with. They are out of this world!

Thank you Ryan!

Love,
    Jenny and Cooper

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Jenny & Cooper!! We are so glad that we could convince the skeptics that pizza at a wedding is the BEST ha! Thanks for having us as a part of your big day
    Taylor C. Married on 08/21/2021

Best Caterer Ever!

Mountain Crust serves up some of the most amazing pizza I have ever had! Not many people think of pizza as a typical wedding entree but let me tell you, they will absolutely change your mind about that! From the start, Kath and her team were so professional in providing us with all we needed to create the right menu for our wedding. They provided wonderful insight on what our guests would like as well as catered to the vision we had. The amount of compliments we received during our wedding from guests raving about the food was amazing and speaks to the level of deliciousness their food brings! Not only are they amazing pizza-ters they truly bring such an amazing attitude and excitement to the party! They're 100% the best option for an event you're hosting!
  • Alex
    Alex E. Married on 08/14/2021

10/10... These guys rock.

Where to even start... best decision we made for our wedding was using Mountain Crust as our food/dessert vendor. Throughout the entire process, their staff have been AMAZING. Super responsive, very flexible, and incredibly understanding. Our wedding went flawlessly, due largely in part to these guys right here. They are a REALLY good time, cooked INCREDIBLE pizza... don't even get me started on the appetizers (my mouth is already watering), and the wood fired s'mores for dessert were such an awesome final touch. Kath, Peaches, Kendall, and Ryan... you all truly know how to throw a party. Highly recommend Mountain Crust for any event, you will not regret it.

Mountain Crust's reply:

ALEX! Thank you so much for these kind words!! We had such a blast partying with you and all your friends & family. We wish we could do it EVERY DAY! Thanks again for having Mountain Crust as a part of your big day :)
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 08/09/2021

Literally the best

You won’t hire a better team to cater your wedding! They are so incredibly fun and work their butts off to make sure you and your guests eat bomb food and have a heck of a party! Their slogan is “You bring the people, we’ll bring the party” and that couldn’t be more accurate! Kathryn specifically worked so hard to accommodate my wife’s dietary needs and took such amazing care of us. I’ve also never had more fun with people I just met! Like legit I want to go to every wedding with Mountain crust so I can party with them all again every time! DO NOT SLEEP ON MOUNTAIN CRUST! They are the best of the best!

Mountain Crust's reply:

Allie....YOU are LITERALLY THE BEST! Thank you so much for the kind words, it was our pleasure to be a part of you and Katie's big day! We wish we could party with you every dang day!!!!!
    Rachel O. Married on 08/07/2021

The best people and pizza

I cannot say enough good things about mountain crust, and neither can our guests! Their pizza, salads and apps are delicious, and they can easily customize pizzas for each person. Not to mention their farm truck turned pizza oven is so cute!

They have hands down the best catering staff I’ve ever encountered. They’re a great time and so accommodating. Kathryn came around and always made sure my husband and I were getting enough food, and she packed our favorite pizzas for us to go. And Ryan’s energy at our tasting was part of why we chose them. Plus they brought the pizza and the dance moves to the dance floor at the end of the night which was so fun!

Mountain crust added so much more then just food to our wedding, and I’m so happy we got to have them!

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you so so much for this, Rachel!! We had so much fun at your Blanc wedding! And we're so glad to hear you and your guests had a blast too :)
  • Emily
    Emily M. Married on 07/31/2021

Hire Mountain Crust! You will not be disappointed.

I'm not exaggerating by saying hiring Mountain Crust was the best decision we made during our wedding planning process. I can not heap enough praises on these people! They were fantastic to communicate with, always had the most upbeat optimistic attitude, were fast in replays, and never made me feel like I was a burden with all my questions. Their customer service is out of this world, but their pizza is even better, I got so many compliments from our guests on how much they enjoyed the food and atmosphere that Mountain Crust brought. I wish we could hire them every year and have a big party, thats how much we enjoyed working with them and eating their delicious food!

Actual texts from guests

"Had a blast. That food was bomb!!!"

"Wouldn't have missed it! You have an amazing circle of family and friends and of course you were stunning, as was the venue and decor. I think that's the best wedding food I've ever had. Well done all around! Love ya! 👏🏼 "

Mountain Crust's reply:

Emily!!! Thank you so much for these kind words
    Abbie H. Married on 07/29/2021

Book them now

We booked mountain crust before we even officially confirmed the venue. We had been following them on IG for quite some time and couldn’t wait to have them for our wedding day!! We had a destination wedding in CO so we weren’t able to taste anything before, but it seemed like every single vendor we worked with when they asked who our caterer was and we said mountain crust they all had the same response “OMG those guys are awesome and the pizza is so good” so we felt super confident that we would love the food.

Day of, the mountain crust team was literally a dream. Kat is our girl!!! So much fun, they were partying with us on the dance floor and handing out pizza. Our guests were obsessed and are still talking about how awesome everything was! They even let my husband and I put on aprons and make some ‘za from start to finish with them. I love to cook so to have a mini-pizza making class in the middle of our best day ever was my dream, ha.

Can’t say enough about how awesome, friendly and professional the team at mountain crust is and the pizza was some of the best we’ve had.

PS. The white truffle pizza and bacon wrapped dates are insane. Do not hesitate to book them.

Mountain Crust's reply:

Abbie!! My girl!!!! You are the best, thank you so much for these kind words. We had so much fun dancing with you, making pizzas with you, and just partying with you! We're so glad we lived up to the Instagram hype ;)
    Katie Married on 07/24/2021

Simply amazing!

Mountain Crust did an exceptional job catering our wedding; they truly bring both a party and excellent food! Great and easy to work with prior to event.
    Mckenzie S. Married on 07/11/2021

Unique Way to Celebrate

We were absolutely pleased with the service that Mountain Crust provided. We didn't want a plated boring meal for our big day and Mountain Crust did a great job combining a unique cuisine with a fun atmosphere. Wouldn't have wanted to do our wedding any other way. Use them...you will not regret it!!!

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you so much, Mckenzie!!! Your wedding was so beautiful, we're so glad our trailer and crew could be a small part of the special day :)
    Carmen V. Married on 07/10/2021

BEST wedding caterer ever!

This was definitely our favorite vendor of the night (perhaps tied with venue) - you can't beat them for value and quality, plus Kath was so attentive to our needs and totally flexible with the craziness of 2020 wedding planning. HIGHLY recommend!

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you so much, Carmen!!! So glad we were at the top of your list :) that means so much to us! Congrats on making it through such a wild year, and thank you for sticking with us through it all too!
    Josie Married on 07/08/2021

Mountain crust- the best ever!

We absolutely loved having them at our wedding. They brought the party, and helped make our day so special. They were helpful, fun, and made incredible food!!!! I am soooo happy we chose them! ZERO regrets :)

Mountain Crust's reply:

NO REGRETS!!! Love to hear this, Josie - you and Taylor's wedding was so amazing, we're so glad we could be a part of it all!
    Beth L. Married on 06/27/2021

Perfect Mountain Vibe Wedding

Mountain Crust was such a great addition to my daughter's wedding on top of a mountain in Idaho Springs. Kathryn was A-mazing! She truly went above and beyond in helping shift other clients so we could use the trailer that could make it up the mountain. (Thank you Kathryn!!) I thought from reading reviews that Mt.Crust would be the perfect fit for her wedding and they were! It made managing a gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian mixed crowd easy to feed. Bartenders were super fun and all made the night awesome! Highly recommend.

Mountain Crust's reply:

Beth!!! You are the sweetest, thank you so much! We're so glad we could be a part of your daughter's wedding at North Star - such an epic mountain wedding :)
  • Michael
    Michael T. Married on 06/25/2021

Food Your Guests Will Never Forget!

What an AWESOME crew! Ethan and his team made it so our guests will never forget the food at our wedding. Mountain Crust was stationed outside on a slightly rainy night, but that sure didn't stop them from bringing the pizza and the party!

They made sure our guests were fed all night and did so with some great dance moves and the biggest smiles on their face the entire time. You can tell the Mountain Crust staff truly care about their event guests and do everything they can to create a good vibe.

The communication was great entire time working with them and they made the process easy as pie (get it?). If you want to eat some delicious pizza and party the night after with the coolest catering staff in Denver, then Mountain Crust is the move! Thanks again for bringing such an unforgettable food experience to our wedding!!

Mountain Crust's reply:

Yahoo!!! Michael, you're the man! Thanks for these kind words, we seriously had a blast partying with all of you! Congrats :)
  • Hannah
    Hannah T. Married on 06/19/2021

All weddings should double as a pizza party!

We are so incredibly happy with how great Kathryn and the Mountain Crust staff were on our wedding day! They had more energy and joy than the rest of our wedding vendors combined. The food is incredible. I have no idea how they crank out all that amazing food from one truck. Our guests keep telling us how much they loved Mountain Crust! Kathryn even served pizza on the dance floor. There's NO way any other caterer could be that fun! We love Mountain Crust!

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Hannah :) We're so happy to hear that you and your guests loved the Mountain Crust energy! So glad we could pizza party it up with you on our wedding day!
    Mia D. Married on 06/13/2021

The best food/service you could hire for a wedding

Mountain crust was amazing! The food taste great and they cook it right there so it’s hot and fresh. My guest can’t stop talking about how great the pizza was, and the staff is so fun! Mountain crust made my wedding so much more then I could have ever thought. Kathryn was great to work with! I had a million questions, that randomly would come up, and I could txt her she always responded. Also she knew I was obsessed with lamb meat balls so she made sure I got enough! I want to hire them for every party I have! They truly are a fun, happy people that just make the environment more upbeat. It was just great! If you want your guest to love your food and staff they are the way to go!!! I didn’t want a picture of my cake I wanted it with the pizza!

Mountain Crust's reply:

Mia!! Thanks so much for the kind words! We're so glad we could be a part of your big day, it was so much fun! We're still obsessing over the Italian seasoning packets!!!
    Mike D. Married on 06/13/2021

The BEST wedding dinner!

Couldn’t have asked for a better experience for our wedding! All of our guests are still talking about the pizza. The food and the crew at Mountain Crust were a highlight of the whole event! Thanks so much!!

Mountain Crust's reply:

Mike!!! Thanks so much for this. We had so much fun pizza partying it up with you and your people! We'd love to do it all over again ha!
    Melissa L. Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing Experience!

Mountain Crust and the entire staff were incredible! We were so happy with not only the food but the friendly, personable staff that served us and our guests. Everyone on the team gives a vibe of happiness and the pizza was excellent. Our wedding was about 110 guests and they served them quickly and efficiently and almost more importantly no one was left hungry. Would highly recommend for your wedding or event!

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Melissa! We're so glad you and your guests enjoyed the Mountain Crust experience :)
    Josh K. Married on 06/04/2021

Best Non Traditional Caterer in Colorado hands down!

These guys are not kidding when they say “we bring the party” our guests could not get enough of their Za, apps, service, and not to mention dance moves! They are ridiculously flexible, we wanted to do our second appetizer as oysters, my company provided them, and they shucked them for our guests and provided a raw oyster bar. This was not on their menu, I asked if this was a possibility, and they basically said “give us the oysters, and we will figure out the rest”. If you are lucky enough or have the opportunity, you need to have Katheryn, and Chef Kendal orchestrate your event/wedding. Words can not describe how special they made our special day. Everything from allowing us to put our favorite breweries beers on their taps, and mixing us our favorite cocktails for our guests! They have set a new standard for what a full service caterer should be! Book them now!!! Do it!!!
    Katy R. Married on 06/04/2021

Best caterer ever!

The ABSOLUTE best caterer of ALL TIME. If you + Mountain Crust somehow match up open dates, the Pizza gods have smiled upon you and 13/10 would recommend booking immediately. In all seriousness, they will make the event. They are incredibly fun all while being professional, and the food? INSANELY delicious. Ate leftovers in the car on the way to my honeymoon because that’s all I wanted for post wedding breakfast. Can’t thank them enough for all they did. The Reeds love Mountain Crust forever!

Mountain Crust's reply:

Mountain Crust loves The Reeds!!! Thank you for the kind words and for having us as a part of your special day!
    Jenna R. Married on 05/30/2021

Hire Mountain Crust!

Wow! We knew having a trendy pizza food truck at our wedding would be fun, but we didn’t realize how FUN Mountain Crust’s staff was. Not to mention - their food is amazing. Since our engagement was during the pandemic, we weren’t able to meet the team or try their food until the month before our wedding. We knew we made the right decision hiring them, but after hanging with them in April - we looked at each other and said “wow - our wedding food/dining experience is going to be epic!”. So many people complimented their food, truck, and fun vibes they brought to our very rainy and cold May Colorado wedding! The charcuterie board was a HIT and they even joined us on the dance floor with late night pizza and oven baked cookies. If you are looking for a fun pizza company to party with, look no more. We can’t thank them enough for their service. Stop searching and hire them before someone else books your wedding day!

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!!! We really appreciate your trust in the Mountain Crust vibe :) We had so much fun celebrating with you, rain or shine baby!!!
  • Brenna
    Brenna D. Married on 05/30/2021

Fantastic food, even better experience

We decided to book Mountain Crust for our wedding because we wanted a unique dining experience for our guests. Not only was Kathryn a joy to work with leading up to the wedding (quick email responses, friendly, attentive) but on the day she went above and beyond to make our wedding special. From delivering personal pizzas to the bride and groom suites while getting ready, to having a personalized charcuterie board ready for us to enjoy after the ceremony, to sending us home with a custom pizza board and 3 pies to-go, we couldn't be happier with our catering vendor selection. Not to mention, the pizza is DELICIOUS! Many of our guests commented on how good the food was. The cherry on top was when Kathryn and her staff joined us on the dance floor to pass out slices to guests mid-party. Mountain Crust was a huge contributing factor to making our wedding the best day of our lives, and I highly recommend them!

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you so much, Brenna! This review just made our day!!! We are so glad we could be a part of it all (especially on the dance floor!!!) Congrats on your epic wedding and wonderful marriage too :)
  • Taylor
    Taylor W. Married on 05/29/2021

Mountain Crust is THE WAY TO GO

As far as wedding vendors go, without a doubt Mountain Crust is the absolute BEST! First off, their truck is incredibly cool and had all of our guests buzzing about it from the minute they laid eyes on it. Secondly, their staff ROCKS! They went so far and above our already high expectations it was insane! For example, the wedding party had been taking photos for nearly 4 hours, and the girls had been in makeup for 4 hours before that. No breakfast, no lunch, dying, and they asked us right when we go to the venue "What's your favorite pizza, you guys need to eat before the ceremony", and in less than 10 minutes we had all of our favorite pizzas delivered to our groom and bridal suites so we didn't have to wait an additional 3 hours until dinner. ALSO after dinner died down, they played two-hand touch football with all of the kiddos at our wedding and then the biggest one… They literally danced from the pizza truck, to the dance floors, with paddle and pizza in hand and gave everyone on the dance floor a piece of pizza! They were a huge hit, we'd definitely like to throw a huge shout out to Ethan on their crew for just being an incredible individual, but also a big shoutout to their entire crew for being one of the coolest parts of our big day! We already have and will continue to advocate to our friends and family that you guys should be their caterer not just at weddings, but all events!

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you SO much for the kind words, Taylor!!! Our crew had such a good time partying with you & all of your people! We wish we could do it all over again!
  • Abigail
    Abigail M. Married on 05/28/2021

Amazing team and amazing pizza

Mountain Crust is an absolute must. The quality of the food, energy of the catering staff, and incredible truck resulted such a unique and special experience for our guests. The hot question of the night was "where did you find your caterers?!" and guests (a month later) are still talking about the pizza.

From the start, the Mountain Crust team worked with our budget/guest count and collaborated with us to create a perfect custom package. They worked cohesively with all of our other vendors and went above and beyond from the time they parked the truck to when they served the last cookie!

Mountain Crust's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!!! We are so glad we could be a part of your big day, and so happy to hear that you and all of your guests were stoked on us! Thank you again :)