2520 W. 29th Ave., Denver, CO 80211 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Three Tomatoes Catering

At Three Tomatoes, our passion is transforming food made fresh and in-house from select local and seasonal ingredients into delicious works of art that you want to feast upon with your eyes, as well as your appetite. It's more than catering an event. It's collaborating with you to handcraft experiences that are memorable, successful and uniquely yours.

For more than 40 years, Three Tomatoes has been offering high quality, distinctive catering and event planning both to individuals and businesses seeking a more personal touch. We love what we do and it shows. Whether you require an enchanting wedding, a lavish sit-down dinner for hundreds, an intimate dinner party, a stylish gala, or a large sporting event, Three Tomatoes is your first choice. We always give our best, because we approach each experience as though we are entertaining our very favorite guests.

Follow Three Tomatoes Catering on

Three Tomatoes Catering 4
Three Tomatoes Catering 5
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 05/25/2019

Perfection beyond my wildest dreams

If you are still on the hunt for a wedding caterer, please stop searching right now and hire Three Tomatoes!!! This full-service catering company is absolute PERFECTION. I cannot recommend them highly enough and can’t even begin to express my joy and gratitude. Their team is amazing and makes the whole planning process SO EASY on you, their custom menus and creative takes on traditional dishes are to die for, their vast array of food is absolutely delicious and the presentation is over-the-top gorgeous, their staff is professional and experienced, and their commitment to excellence does not go unnoticed. Their team’s creativity, attention to detail and perfectionism took my wedding to the next level. I promise you’ll be immediately impressed (and relieved!) from day one, and it only gets better as you embark on the planning process together. They aren’t kidding when they say they are a full-service catering company. We called them the ‘dream team’…they are seriously that amazing you guys! Our guests ranted and raved for weeks after our wedding about the food and how gorgeous the presentation was (not to mention, the custom craft cocktails 😊). And I didn’t have to stress or worry about a single thing on my wedding day—they executed everything flawlessly. My wedding wouldn’t have been half as beautiful, classy, fun and memorable if it weren’t for my Three Tomatoes team; in particular, Ashley Cunningham and Tabitha Hossfeld. I strongly suggest that if you do decide to go with Three Tomatoes, request to work with Ashley and Tabitha. Here’s why:

I could go on for days about how amazing Ashley Cunningham is. If you have the opportunity to work with her, jump on it as fast as you possibly can! I can confidently say that Ashley Cunningham is the most professional, put together, “with it” individual I’ve ever worked with. She is unbelievably good at what she does and she’s crazy talented. Since day one (our first phone call before I even hired her, actually), Ashley blew my mind and exceeded all my wildest expectations. Her personality combined with her skills, knowledge and experience makes for an absolute dream. Ashley is bright, insanely organized, kind, supportive, respectful, funny, creative, and ridiculously awesome in every single way. She is a blast to work with! I have to admit, I didn’t love wedding planning, but working with her was so much fun and by far my favorite part of the planning process. She respected all our wishes (and our budget constraints) and made adjustments to the menu and layout sooo many times to make sure we had everything we dreamed of. Also, her turnaround time is incredible—you ask her for help with anything, anytime, and she gets back to you immediately. Ashley made me feel like I was her only client, and the most important client in the world. She genuinely cares about you and it’s evident in everything she does. Even though I had a wedding coordinator whose services included vendor recommendations, I went to Ashley every time for advice on who to hire because I trusted her opinion and knew that she understood my vision. Because of her, I had the dream team at my wedding. She introduced me to my unbelievably amazing photographer, Mariana Ziegler (Mariana Ziegler Photography); my incredibly talented florist Julie Winje (Inspired Designs); and the best event designer out there, Tabitha Hossfeld (Three Tomatoes).

Tabitha Hossfeld is seriously the BEST! We brought her on as our wedding decorator—even though we couldn’t afford one. She was that impressive. Immediately after talking to her over the phone for the first time I knew we had to do whatever we could to find room in our budget for her. To say that she goes above and beyond for you is an understatement. As a self-proclaimed interior design fanatic, I knew exactly how I wanted our wedding to look, and let me tell you, Tabitha turned my vision into reality and blew me (and our guests) away! She would regularly meet me at our venue so we could walk the grounds and brainstorm ideas together; she’d meet me for happy hour to scroll through Pinterest pictures so she could ensure she’d achieve my vision; and to my surprise and delight, she would spend her free weekends hopping around different flea markets shopping for specific items that I had shown her and told her I loved. How amazing is that?! She did EVERYTHING in her power to cut costs for me, and I am beyond grateful to her for that. Tabitha is extremely talented, and she loves what she does. You can tell that she genuinely cares about you and making your wedding day everything you want it to be, and she makes you feel so taken care of from inception to execution and even afterwards. She’s insanely sweet and an absolute joy to work with. I can’t express how amazing and fun that experience was for me, and it was all thanks to Tabby!

I promise that catering and planning your wedding with the Three Tomatoes team of experts will be the best decision you make in your entire planning process! Thank you, thank you, thank you Three Tomatoes! You guys are the best of the best. With love and thanks, Brooke and Bobby Macauley

Three Tomatoes Catering 6
    Three Tomatoes Catering 7
    Sent on 09/07/2019

Bailee Bickers · Married on 12/01/2018

So yummy!!!!

Three Tomatoes was the third caterer that me and my husband visited with. We were feeling a little down-trodden after meeting with the first two; one was super unprofessional and honestly rude and the other one was super expensive for what felt like not enough food. We worked with Hannah Teague and she was so wonderful. She was very friendly and up front about what we should expect. What is super cool about Three Tomatoes is their entire menu is custom! You basically built the dinners. This was a huge relief because at the other caterers we visited, you couldn’t make any substitutions. When we went to our tasting, we felt as if we were at a very nice restaurant. Their office is super cute and very clean. We were able to try out so many different food options. It was great to have so many choices! The other great thing about Three Tomatoes is they have there on baker, so we were able to order our wedding cake from them also. We loved the “one-stop shop” concept. It was just nice to be able to work with one vendor for all the food. And holy buckets, the cake was freaking delicious! We ended up doing two cake tastings with them because as we got closer to the wedding date we needed a reminder on the cake flavors. Hannah let us pick up a to-go cake tasting which was super nice. What may be hard to believe is Three Tomatoes ended up being the most affordable option for us as a caterer. We were so surprised we were saving money especially since we hand picked our menu and used them for our wedding cake also! The food was delicious, the cake delightful and we have no complaints. We highly recommend Three Tomatoes!

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Hacker · Married on 11/18/2018

BBQ (destination wedding)

The experience working with Lauren for almost 9 months before my wedding was nothing but pleasurable. She was able to answer my million questions, always with a pleasant attitude and was able to turn around cost projections in a timely manner. Being that this was a destination wedding, we selected everything sight unseen and were quite nervous how everything was going to look and taste but we were pleasantly surprised. We, along with our guests, all thoroughly enjoyed the BBQ and the desserts. Everything was A1 quality! Thank you for helping make our dreams come true

Sent on 12/11/2018

Three Tomatoes Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 40.00
    Set Up
    Clean Up
    Cake
    Cake Cutting
    Cocktail Reception
    Server(s)
    Tastings
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
  • What event services do you provide?
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    African
    Southwestern
    Spanish
    Thai
    Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Liquor License
    Bartender(s)
    Open Bar
    Signature Drink
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware

Real Weddings

• The Day-Of
    The Day-Of Wedding Planners

I love working with Three Tomatoes! Everyone here is professional, knowledgeable and I love their food! I Work with many caterers and Three Tomatoes is one of my favorites for sure!

• Groove 'N Motion
    Groove 'N Motion Wedding Bands

We used Three Tomatoes for MY wedding...amazing, fantastic, creative and oh-so-good food!

• Little Details LLC
    Little Details LLC Wedding Planners

I absolutely LOVE working with Three Tomatoes Catering. They never disappoint and their food, service and customer service is stellar!

• 2520 W. 29th Ave. Denver, 80211 See on map