Three Tomatoes Catering

Denver, CO View map

At Three Tomatoes, our passion is transforming food made fresh and in-house from select local and seasonal ingredients into delicious works of art that you want to feast upon with your eyes, as well as your appetite. It's more than catering an event. It's collaborating with you to handcraft experiences that are memorable, successful and uniquely yours.

For more than 40 years, Three Tomatoes has been offering high quality, distinctive catering and event planning both to individuals and businesses seeking a more personal touch. We love what we do and it shows. Whether you require an enchanting wedding, a lavish sit-down dinner for hundreds, an intimate dinner party, a stylish gala, or a large sporting event, Three Tomatoes is your first choice. We always give our best, because we approach each experience as though we are entertaining our very favorite guests.

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$75

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$65

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$60

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$40

Set Up
Clean Up
Cake
Cake Cutting
Cocktail Reception
Server(s)
Tastings

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What event services do you provide?

Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

African
Southwestern
Spanish
Thai
Vietnamese

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Liquor License
Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware

4.7 out of 5 rating

• Chelsea
    Chelsea H. Getting married on 10/20/2022

BBQ (destination wedding)

The experience working with Lauren for almost 9 months before my wedding was nothing but pleasurable. She was able to answer my million questions, always with a pleasant attitude and was able to turn around cost projections in a timely manner. Being that this was a destination wedding, we selected everything sight unseen and were quite nervous how everything was going to look and taste but we were pleasantly surprised. We, along with our guests, all thoroughly enjoyed the BBQ and the desserts. Everything was A1 quality! Thank you for helping make our dreams come true
  • Amy
    Amy V. Married on 08/22/2020

Delicious and Dependable

I absolutely loved working with Three Tomatoes! From the tasting to the execution everything was fantastic. The company overall was accommodating and flexible when we had to push our wedding date back 9 months due to COVID. They did not charge us extra, but simply moved the day of the event in their calendar. Our coordinator, Caitlin was beyond helpful and accommodating as well. She was able to help us change headcounts last minute due to family emergencies a few days prior to the wedding. The best part was their staff the day of – they were kind, considerate and quick moving to help us transition into cocktail hour, into dinner and then into partying. One of the catering staff would come out to clean up spills on the dance floor and was witnessed to dance and show off his moves in the spirit of the night – he was AMAZING and definitely one of the highlights of the evening. Overall, the food was delicious, and all of our wedding guests commented on how much they enjoyed it. 10/10 would recommend using their services.
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 05/25/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfection beyond my wildest dreams

If you are still on the hunt for a wedding caterer, please stop searching right now and hire Three Tomatoes!!! This full-service catering company is absolute PERFECTION. I cannot recommend them highly enough and can’t even begin to express my joy and gratitude. Their team is amazing and makes the whole planning process SO EASY on you, their custom menus and creative takes on traditional dishes are to die for, their vast array of food is absolutely delicious and the presentation is over-the-top gorgeous, their staff is professional and experienced, and their commitment to excellence does not go unnoticed. Their team’s creativity, attention to detail and perfectionism took my wedding to the next level. I promise you’ll be immediately impressed (and relieved!) from day one, and it only gets better as you embark on the planning process together. They aren’t kidding when they say they are a full-service catering company. We called them the ‘dream team’…they are seriously that amazing you guys! Our guests ranted and raved for weeks after our wedding about the food and how gorgeous the presentation was (not to mention, the custom craft cocktails 😊). And I didn’t have to stress or worry about a single thing on my wedding day—they executed everything flawlessly. My wedding wouldn’t have been half as beautiful, classy, fun and memorable if it weren’t for my Three Tomatoes team; in particular, Ashley Cunningham and Tabitha Hossfeld. I strongly suggest that if you do decide to go with Three Tomatoes, request to work with Ashley and Tabitha. Here’s why:

I could go on for days about how amazing Ashley Cunningham is. If you have the opportunity to work with her, jump on it as fast as you possibly can! I can confidently say that Ashley Cunningham is the most professional, put together, “with it” individual I’ve ever worked with. She is unbelievably good at what she does and she’s crazy talented. Since day one (our first phone call before I even hired her, actually), Ashley blew my mind and exceeded all my wildest expectations. Her personality combined with her skills, knowledge and experience makes for an absolute dream. Ashley is bright, insanely organized, kind, supportive, respectful, funny, creative, and ridiculously awesome in every single way. She is a blast to work with! I have to admit, I didn’t love wedding planning, but working with her was so much fun and by far my favorite part of the planning process. She respected all our wishes (and our budget constraints) and made adjustments to the menu and layout sooo many times to make sure we had everything we dreamed of. Also, her turnaround time is incredible—you ask her for help with anything, anytime, and she gets back to you immediately. Ashley made me feel like I was her only client, and the most important client in the world. She genuinely cares about you and it’s evident in everything she does. Even though I had a wedding coordinator whose services included vendor recommendations, I went to Ashley every time for advice on who to hire because I trusted her opinion and knew that she understood my vision. Because of her, I had the dream team at my wedding. She introduced me to my unbelievably amazing photographer, Mariana Ziegler (Mariana Ziegler Photography); my incredibly talented florist Julie Winje (Inspired Designs); and the best event designer out there, Tabitha Hossfeld (Three Tomatoes).

Tabitha Hossfeld is seriously the BEST! We brought her on as our wedding decorator—even though we couldn’t afford one. She was that impressive. Immediately after talking to her over the phone for the first time I knew we had to do whatever we could to find room in our budget for her. To say that she goes above and beyond for you is an understatement. As a self-proclaimed interior design fanatic, I knew exactly how I wanted our wedding to look, and let me tell you, Tabitha turned my vision into reality and blew me (and our guests) away! She would regularly meet me at our venue so we could walk the grounds and brainstorm ideas together; she’d meet me for happy hour to scroll through Pinterest pictures so she could ensure she’d achieve my vision; and to my surprise and delight, she would spend her free weekends hopping around different flea markets shopping for specific items that I had shown her and told her I loved. How amazing is that?! She did EVERYTHING in her power to cut costs for me, and I am beyond grateful to her for that. Tabitha is extremely talented, and she loves what she does. You can tell that she genuinely cares about you and making your wedding day everything you want it to be, and she makes you feel so taken care of from inception to execution and even afterwards. She’s insanely sweet and an absolute joy to work with. I can’t express how amazing and fun that experience was for me, and it was all thanks to Tabby!

I promise that catering and planning your wedding with the Three Tomatoes team of experts will be the best decision you make in your entire planning process! Thank you, thank you, thank you Three Tomatoes! You guys are the best of the best. With love and thanks, Brooke and Bobby Macauley
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Colleen & Ryan
    55 photos · 06/16/2018

The Day-Of The Day-Of Wedding Planners

I love working with Three Tomatoes! Everyone here is professional, knowledgeable and I love their food! I Work with many caterers and Three Tomatoes is one of my favorites for sure!

Groove 'N Motion Groove 'N Motion Wedding Bands

We used Three Tomatoes for MY wedding...amazing, fantastic, creative and oh-so-good food!

Little Details LLC Little Details LLC Wedding Planners

I absolutely LOVE working with Three Tomatoes Catering. They never disappoint and their food, service and customer service is stellar!

2520 W. 29th Ave. Denver, 80211
Location of (Three Tomatoes Catering)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding