2590 Walnut St, Denver, CO 80205 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 82
  • Pricing

About The Day-Of

The Day-Of is a wedding planning company situated in Denver, Colorado. Owned and run by Courtney Hayes-Jurcheck, this team of passionate planners loves to work with couples with one-of-a-kind ideas when it comes to their celebrations. With over 15 years of experience to their name, these detail-orientated professionals aim to be there for their clients, as much as required. From the first consultation to the breakdown of the reception, these specialists offer their full attention to ensure that you receive the wedding you deserve.

The Day-Of’s planning and design packages are ideal for those who require complete guidance throughout this often daunting process. Through consultations, your planners will be able to take your visions and run with them, creating the wedding you’ve always dreamed of. With excellent links in the wedding industry, your planner can provide an extensive list of businesses who match your personality and creative themes. They will then set up meetings with your chosen professionals while creating a precise to-do list to ensure that no fine detail is overlooked. Once you’ve chosen your perfect setting, your planner can visit the venue and make sure that it is used to its full potential. Further services include destination weddings throughout the United States and as far as Europe. From the Colorado Mountains to a quaint French countryside ceremony, no wedding idea is too farfetched for these specialists.

• Details Details
bradleywedding 96 51 952537
bradleywedding 274 51 952537 v1
bradleywedding 360 51 952537
The Day-Of - From The Hip Photo
jenneanne com durango colorado meadow wedding eric
cec7c2c6042f0e59 1528136982 91e9060fa5dae585 1528136980560 2 JenneAnne0111 1500

Videos 1 Video

31 Reviews for The Day-Of

• Sarah

Sarah Adler · Getting married on 05/02/2022

The Day-Of: best wedding planners ever!

Courtney and the Jessies were everything I could've hoped for in a planning crew, plus a bunch of things I didn't even know to hope for. They met me exactly where I was at: uncertain how to pull together an event that felt true to me and my husband. Courtney made my family feel comfortable enough to express their desires and anxieties and somehow coaxed out of us an absolutely killer night. Attending my wedding felt like showing up to a party someone else was throwing for me, but that I had designed.

Leading up to my wedding, people kept asking me if I was stressed. Honest answer: not at all. Thanks Courtney and crew, for giving me the best night of my life.

Sent on 03/24/2020

The Day-Of's reply:

Holy Moly, we love Sarah and Mikey, #dreamcouple! We so enjoyed the entire planning process with the two of you and your families. I felt like it was a true team effort, everyone was a contributor, spoke their minds and was respectful and most of all, we had a total blast working together! Your day was PERFECTION, and we were so honored to be a part of it! We wish you all the love in the world, and please stay in touch! We love you! Xoxo, Courtney and the Jessies

Joan Herring · Married on 06/20/2020

Do you want a perfect wedding?

Courtney and the team at The Day Of were absolutely indispensable at my daughter’s recent wedding. Every last detail was coordinated perfectly and attended to meticulously. I could not possibly recommend The Day Of more highly. While I thought I was doing great finding and scheduling all of my vendors a full year in advance, that was the easy part. As the wedding approached, The Day Of coordinated all of my vendors and handled everything whether the task was theirs or not. They work to make the wedding absolutely perfect from Rehearsal to the last dance. Hiring Courtney and The Day Of was, by far, the most crucial and rewarding aspect of my wedding planning. They are absolutely the best!

Sent on 12/13/2018

The Day-Of's reply:

Thank you Joan! I loved working with your family on this, and Kelsey and Mike are the cutest! It was a magical day (complete with gorgeous snowfall during the ceremony) and I can not wait to help plan your youngest daughters destination wedding, so I can see you all again! xoxo, Courtney
  • Kate

Kate Wallace · Married on 10/19/2019

Adventure Wedding Coordination!!!

My husband and I needed help putting together our challenging wedding idea. We had 150 out of town guests, with a shuttle service for a mountain ceremony, followed by a city brewery reception, with a pizza & bbq food trucks, plus a bags aka cornhole tournament etc etc etc. We had a couple of other Coordinators turn us down because it was too much, BUT NOT THE DAY OF! They took on this challenge with us and made it look easy! Thank you so much The Day-Of (Jessie & Mike)!! To this day, we still get compliments on our 10/19/19 wedding adventure.

Sent on 03/28/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Day-Of Pricing

The Day-Of Price Rates

The Day-Of FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Mandy Penn Photography Wedding Photographers

Courtney with The Day-of Planning is absolutely amazing! She made the wedding I photographed run smoothly and she handles her job with poise and grace! I can not wait to work more weddings with her because we work very well together. If you are debating on getting a wedding planner, you have nothing to think about when it comes to hiring Courtney! She is phenomenal!

• Lovesome Photography Wedding Photographers

Courtney has it all together! She's on top of every detail and stays cool when things decide to go to plan b, plan c, etc. etc. The last wedding we worked together was a doozy thanks to the weather. With a smile on her face through it all, she pulled everything together and kept everything moving smoothly. I can't recommend her more highly!

• Ashton Songer Photography Wedding Photographers

Courtney is so great to work with--she's upbeat, organized, helpful and so thoughtful. Working with Courtney is like working alongside your best friend! And her couples just love her!

• 2590 Walnut St Denver, CO, 80205 See on map
    7204963297 (Phone number)
    M-Off Tue - 8-6 Wed - By Appointment Thurs - 8-6 Fri-9-4 Sat - Event days Sun - Off
    Location of (The Day-Of)