6 Classical Ln, Scarborough, ME 04074 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Pinch Me Planning

A creative and passionate wedding planner based in Portland, Maine, Pinch Me Planning will help to deliver an absolutely memorable day, filled with fun, joy, love, laughter and romance. With a background in merchandising and styling, Christina, the planner at Pinch Me Planning, uses her organizational and artistic abilities to help couples with all the details of their day.

Understanding that no two events are the same, all wedding packages are customizable to your unique vision. Whether you want wedding design and consultation, day-of coordination, full-service planning or simply a la carte options, Pinch Me Planning is there for you. Some services in these packages include:

• Budget analysis

Pinch Me Planning 6
Pinch Me Planning 7
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 06/29/2019

Ran the show on the day-of

Christina and her team ran the show on the day of our wedding and it was incredibly helpful to have her there! She did a great job organizing all of our vendors, touching base with them and confirming the schedule for the day in advance, and provided great tools for us to plan with, including several shared online platforms. I found that the best value of working with Christina -- without having a full-on planner, she gave us the resources to do much of the legwork up front, and then took over right when it was crunch time. I would definitely recommend working with PMP!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Pinch Me Planning's reply:

Thanks so much for including us in your day at William Allen Farm! Still so happy we were able to have the ceremony outside despite the crazy forecast! xoxo
  • Amanda

Amanda Fogarty · Married on 06/22/2019

She made my dreams come true! Couldn't imagine planning my day with anyone else!

Being a wedding vendor myself, I knew the importance of hiring a planner. I knew I needed someone to help make my vision cohesive and execute it the day of in a way that I would. But most importantly give me peace of mind knowing my dreams were in good hands and I could be stress free.

Christina did all of that and more. She was my sounding board, my voice of reason, and an absolute rock star the day of the wedding and all the days leading in between. From thunderstorms, to ceremony location changes, and a lot of non-traditional aspects Christina handled the entire day.

The moment I walked into my reception tent my heart exploded and I immediately started crying tears of joy. She made all of my dreams come true. Every single detail just the way I imagined it, and so much more.

I couldn’t imagine planning one of the best days of my life with anyone else.

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Pinch Me Planning 8
    Pinch Me Planning 9
    Pinch Me Planning 10
    Pinch Me Planning 11

Pinch Me Planning's reply:

These images still make my heart skip a beat! Rain didn't make this day any less beautiful. We love the Libbys xoxo

Maggie · Married on 05/25/2019

The best! Wedding MAGIC!

We absolutely loved working with Christina! We live in Chicago and planning a wedding in Maine would not have been possible without her!! She had so many connections and recommendations when it came to planning a wedding in Maine. She was fun, extremely patient, professional and organized - which allowed for a nice experience. She provided everyone involved in our wedding planning process with consistent guidance & solutions (which we CERTAINLY needed). If you don’t know anything about wedding planning, hire Christina. From start to finish, she was there for us. She was not just our wedding planner but will now be a forever friend in our lives. She helped us create our wedding vision and see the true MAGIC come to life. If you want a team that will keep you calm and relaxed on your special day, Pinch Me Planning is your go-to team!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Pinch Me Planning 12
    Pinch Me Planning 13
    Pinch Me Planning 14

Pinch Me Planning's reply:

Maggie! What an amazing day. We feel so lucky to have been included in the amazing celebration at the Colony for you and Kevin (and Jack).

Award

• What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Pretty Flowers
    Pretty Flowers Wedding Florists

Christina is an outstanding and exceptionally creative planner. Christina and her team are warm and have a passion for what they do. Pinch Me Planning has a high attention to detail and continually produce events which are unique and memorable to each client. We highly recommend this company.

• 6 Classical Ln Scarborough, 04074 See on map