1 Main Street, Gorham, ME 04038 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Deals 1

About fern & flair

Whether you are looking for a day of coordinator or someone to hand off the daunting task to by hiring a full service planner I would love to partner with you to make sure you can sit back, relax, and drink your champagne. I believe in exceptional service, the special details that sometimes go un-planned, quiet moments, and the loud ones too. Wedding planning is not only my career, it's my passion and art form. I would love to hear your story and make your big day come to life. A day that expresses you as a couple and that you will remember for years to come in the most special ways.

• Cassandra Marie Events
  • K.marie events
  • Strange Events
B R I D E S M A I D S
barn on walnut hill wedding molly cam first look portraits 035 1 51 960682 1565892610
F I R S T  L O O K

Videos 1 vídeo

7 Reviews for fern & flair

Emily Murray · Married on 12/10/2019

Wonderful!

Our experience with fern & flair was wonderful! We worked with Lydia throughout the planning process and her assistants Natalie and Sophi were there for the weekend. They took care of everything and we didn't have to worry about any of the details once the weekend began. They were very well organized and our families and wedding party had only great things to say about the help they offered. Thank you for EVERYTHING Lydia, Natalie, and Sophi!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Caitlin M · Married on 09/14/2019

Outstanding!

Lydia was superwoman at our tented outdoor wedding and leading up to it - seriously, every time I looked around she was doing something else to help the day go smoothly. Calm, collected, organized, and everything else you could need to make your wedding run flawlessly. She is great with flowers and did an expert job of leading centerpiece assembly, among so many other things. If you want to solve all those problems that you know will inevitably pop up, just hire Lydia now and forget about the stress.

Sent on 10/06/2019

Blair Robinson · Married on 06/08/2019

An absolutely amazing planner and day of coordinator

I could not say more amazing things about my experience working with Lydia. We chose her partial planner and day of coordinator package. She was so organized, prompt, and responsive before the wedding. She met with us and our families multiple times before the wedding and was always able to troubleshoot any issues with vendors. On the wedding weekend, she was extremely flexible and took most of the stress away from us so we could just focus on enjoying our time with family and friends. She has an amazing eye for design and made our wedding look beyond our wildest dreams. Everything went off without a hitch and I got to enjoy my day without worrying about logistics because I knew Lydia had it covered.

Sent on 08/03/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

fern & flair FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• fern & flair 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 1 Main Street Gorham, ME, 04038 See on map
    2078089328 (Phone number)
    Location of (fern & flair)