Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator

19 Turkey Hill Drive, Boothbay Harbor, ME 04538 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,800
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator is a day-of wedding coordinator based in Boothbay Harbor, Maine. A day-of coordinator is for the bride who is able to plan her wedding day, but wants to be stress-free on her wedding day. This team is led by Wendy Caron who boasts over 10 years of event planning experience. In the last four years, Wendy has focused her efforts on weddings and has been featured in Maine Magazine, Rustic Wedding and Style Me Pretty. Wendy and her team want to give you the wedding day of your dreams, which means you do no work.

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator has a professional team that will meet with you one month prior to your wedding day to establish your goals and preferences. From there, they will meet with you twice more to review timelines, confirm vendors, and direct ceremonies. On your wedding day, Dragonfly will be the point of contact for vendors, the wedding party and your family for all questions and cues. They will also distribute vendor payments and deliver gifts and cards for the bride and groom. Couples will find their day much less stressful if they use Dragonfly Services.

Follow Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator on
105926337159051018147949021860408666785784n

39 Reviews for Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator

Logahn Walker · Married on 10/22/2018

Best decision we made!

We originally decided to not have a day of coordinator and as things were constantly changing during these trying times, we knew we needed help. We hired Wendy 3 weeks before the wedding and honestly, her attention to detail felt like she was with me from the very beginning of the planning process. She understood my vision and completely delivered the day of the wedding. I quite honestly don't know how I would have made it through the day without her or her assistant Allyson. Just an example of how above and beyond they go: Allyson came through and saved the day when one of my bridesmaids dress zippers came completely off minutes before the ceremony was to begin and Allyson calmly grabbed her sewing kit and SEWED my bridesmaids zipper together and we made it to the ceremony on time. I would recommend Dragonfly Services 100 times over. Thank you!!!!!!

Sent on 08/25/2020

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Hi Logahn,
    I can't thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience with us! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and we felt so lucky to be there for you all. We wish you both many years of happiness! Best, Wendy & Ally
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 09/08/2018

The best wedding planning decision we made!

I am not overstating it when I say I could NOT imagine our wedding weekend without Wendy's help. From our first conversation over the phone, to 1.5 years later standing at the top of the aisle next to me, choosing Dragonfly as our wedding coordinator was the BEST decision we made. Wendy and her team handled everything the day of the big day. My partner and I did not need to think of anything beyond having a great time with our family and friends. I cannot recommend Wendy and her team enough. If you are hiring a coordinator in the NE area -- you MUST hire Wendy!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Hello Kelli & Jordan, I remember the day you called me Kelli! I felt like we connected right away and loved being there for you every step of the way! Sarah and I absolutely loved being there for you and Jordan on your wedding day. All your hard work paid off as it was such a beautiful wedding day and one that we will remember well. Thank you for taking the time to write such a sweet review it really means so much to me and my team! We wish you all the best! Wendy & Sarah

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• Greta Tucker Photography Wedding Photographers

Wendy is an incredibly kind, caring and compassionate person, her main goal is to keep her clients happy and always goes above and beyond to achieve that. I absolutely adore Wendy and love working with her and her professional team. She is direct and professional, she always exceeds all expectations.

• Bill Marshall Wedding Photographers

Wendy, of Dragonfly Services Day, is a true pleasure to work with! Professional, easy going, fun and genuinely caring about the couple, these are a few reasons of many that I am happy to endorse Wendy! Keep up the brilliant work!

• Overlook at the Point Mansion Weddings

Wendy is kind, professional and on-top of her game! We always enjoy working with her and book her for our engaged couples if she is available!

• 19 Turkey Hill Drive Boothbay Harbor, ME, 04538 See on map
    207-482-0814 (Phone number)
    Location of (Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator)