Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator

19 Turkey Hill Drive, Boothbay Harbor, ME 04538 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator is a day-of wedding coordinator based in Boothbay Harbor, Maine. A day-of coordinator is for the bride who is able to plan her wedding day, but wants to be stress-free on her wedding day. This team is led by Wendy Caron who boasts over 10 years of event planning experience. In the last four years, Wendy has focused her efforts on weddings and has been featured in Maine Magazine, Rustic Wedding and Style Me Pretty. Wendy and her team want to give you the wedding day of your dreams, which means you do no work.

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator has a professional team that will meet with you one month prior to your wedding day to establish your goals and preferences. From there, they will meet with you twice more to review timelines, confirm vendors, and direct ceremonies. On your wedding day, Dragonfly will be the point of contact for vendors, the wedding party and your family for all questions and cues. They will also distribute vendor payments and deliver gifts and cards for the bride and groom. Couples will find their day much less stressful if they use Dragonfly Services.

Follow Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator on
The bride with her bridesmaids

35 Reviews for Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator

• Kelli

Kelli · Married on 09/08/2018

The best wedding planning decision we made!

I am not overstating it when I say I could NOT imagine our wedding weekend without Wendy's help. From our first conversation over the phone, to 1.5 years later standing at the top of the aisle next to me, choosing Dragonfly as our wedding coordinator was the BEST decision we made. Wendy and her team handled everything the day of the big day. My partner and I did not need to think of anything beyond having a great time with our family and friends. I cannot recommend Wendy and her team enough. If you are hiring a coordinator in the NE area -- you MUST hire Wendy!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Hello Kelli & Jordan, I remember the day you called me Kelli! I felt like we connected right away and loved being there for you every step of the way! Sarah and I absolutely loved being there for you and Jordan on your wedding day. All your hard work paid off as it was such a beautiful wedding day and one that we will remember well. Thank you for taking the time to write such a sweet review it really means so much to me and my team! We wish you all the best! Wendy & Sarah

Jennifer · Married on 07/21/2018

Looking back on our wedding day, we cannot imagine going through the experience without having DragonFly. Our venue required that we have a Wedding Coordinator or Day of Coordinator and I didn’t realize how vital it was to have Wendy until looking back and realizing how perfect it was because of her and Sarah.

We hired Wendy several months before our wedding and even though she was only hired as a Day of Coordinator, she was helpful in answering any wedding questions we had leading up to the day whether it be a vendor recommendation or a logistics question. We also asked that she help us with our Friday Welcome Dinner, and she was able to accommodate our additional request into the contract.

On Friday, Wendy did a walk-through of the wedding from start to finish, which was helpful in that it helped us visualize how the day would go and let us see what was left to do. Although Wendy had been helpful up to this point, she really shined during the actually events. On Friday, during our Welcome Dinner, Wendy and her daughter, Sarah, made sure everything went to plan so we didn’t have to worry about a thing. On Saturday, Wendy and Sarah showed up hours before the wedding and helped make sure everything was completely set up, vendors arrived on time and did what they had to do, etc. so that we could relax and not worry about the remaining small details. During and after the ceremony, Wendy made sure everything flowed seamlessly and Sarah went above and beyond to help a guest rescue their phone. One of my favorite things that Wendy did was after our ceremony and before the cocktail hour, she had us (the bride and groom) go to a private room where we were greeted with a drink and some of our cocktail hors d’oeuvres. We then were able to be alone and cherish the moment with one another before greeting our guests and enjoying the rest of the night.

I can’t recommend Dragonfly enough. Wendy and Sarah were great to work with!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Hello Jennifer, Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to write such a sweet review! Sarah and I felt we became part of your beautiful family for the weekend! It really was a beautiful day and a pleasure for us to be there for you all! We wish you so much happiness in all the years to come!

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,250.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• Greta Tucker Photography
    Greta Tucker Photography Wedding Photographers

Wendy is an incredibly kind, caring and compassionate person, her main goal is to keep her clients happy and always goes above and beyond to achieve that. I absolutely adore Wendy and love working with her and her professional team. She is direct and professional, she always exceeds all expectations.

• Bill Marshall
    Bill Marshall Wedding Photographers

Wendy, of Dragonfly Services Day, is a true pleasure to work with! Professional, easy going, fun and genuinely caring about the couple, these are a few reasons of many that I am happy to endorse Wendy! Keep up the brilliant work!

• Overlook at the Point
    Overlook at the Point Mansion Weddings

Wendy is kind, professional and on-top of her game! We always enjoy working with her and book her for our engaged couples if she is available!

• 19 Turkey Hill Drive Boothbay Harbor, ME, 04538 See on map