Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator Reviews

1 User photo

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator 1
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 09/08/2018

The best wedding planning decision we made!

I am not overstating it when I say I could NOT imagine our wedding weekend without Wendy's help. From our first conversation over the phone, to 1.5 years later standing at the top of the aisle next to me, choosing Dragonfly as our wedding coordinator was the BEST decision we made. Wendy and her team handled everything the day of the big day. My partner and I did not need to think of anything beyond having a great time with our family and friends. I cannot recommend Wendy and her team enough. If you are hiring a coordinator in the NE area -- you MUST hire Wendy!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Hello Kelli & Jordan, I remember the day you called me Kelli! I felt like we connected right away and loved being there for you every step of the way! Sarah and I absolutely loved being there for you and Jordan on your wedding day. All your hard work paid off as it was such a beautiful wedding day and one that we will remember well. Thank you for taking the time to write such a sweet review it really means so much to me and my team! We wish you all the best! Wendy & Sarah

Jennifer · Married on 07/21/2018

Looking back on our wedding day, we cannot imagine going through the experience without having DragonFly. Our venue required that we have a Wedding Coordinator or Day of Coordinator and I didn’t realize how vital it was to have Wendy until looking back and realizing how perfect it was because of her and Sarah.

We hired Wendy several months before our wedding and even though she was only hired as a Day of Coordinator, she was helpful in answering any wedding questions we had leading up to the day whether it be a vendor recommendation or a logistics question. We also asked that she help us with our Friday Welcome Dinner, and she was able to accommodate our additional request into the contract.

On Friday, Wendy did a walk-through of the wedding from start to finish, which was helpful in that it helped us visualize how the day would go and let us see what was left to do. Although Wendy had been helpful up to this point, she really shined during the actually events. On Friday, during our Welcome Dinner, Wendy and her daughter, Sarah, made sure everything went to plan so we didn’t have to worry about a thing. On Saturday, Wendy and Sarah showed up hours before the wedding and helped make sure everything was completely set up, vendors arrived on time and did what they had to do, etc. so that we could relax and not worry about the remaining small details. During and after the ceremony, Wendy made sure everything flowed seamlessly and Sarah went above and beyond to help a guest rescue their phone. One of my favorite things that Wendy did was after our ceremony and before the cocktail hour, she had us (the bride and groom) go to a private room where we were greeted with a drink and some of our cocktail hors d’oeuvres. We then were able to be alone and cherish the moment with one another before greeting our guests and enjoying the rest of the night.

I can’t recommend Dragonfly enough. Wendy and Sarah were great to work with!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Hello Jennifer, Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to write such a sweet review! Sarah and I felt we became part of your beautiful family for the weekend! It really was a beautiful day and a pleasure for us to be there for you all! We wish you so much happiness in all the years to come!

Nicole · Married on 06/30/2018

I had never really heard of having a Day of Coordinator prior to starting to plan my wedding, but once I got into all of the details, I realized there was a bit of a an empty spot in who would be the one making sure everything got done, especially on the wedding day. I certainly did not want it to be me, any of my bridesmaids or my family, and I wasn't convinced that my venue was able to see my vision at the level that I was expecting. A Google search quickly revealed that a Day of Coordinator was the person who would make sure that all of my vendors were working together, all of my decorations and tables were set up correctly, that the wedding day schedule was flowing as planned or on the fly changes were made. After reading many reviews, I knew that Wendy was the person for the job. Boy was I ever right! Our wedding day was beyond perfect, it was everything that I had planned for and then some. I never worried about a thing. Seriously, on the morning of the wedding getting ready, I did not worry about a thing and that was really important to me. I had passed off everything to Wendy and Sarah in a briefing meeting the night before, and that was it! I just got to enjoy my day! I am sure that there are even things that went wrong that I have absolutely no idea about, and never will. Details are their thing. Both Wendy and Sarah immediately feel like family, they are absolutely fabulous at what they do and you can tell without a doubt that it is 100% because of the joy that it brings them to help couples' wedding days run flawlessly. When my husband and I returned to our room after partying the night away, we came back to all of our presents neatly organized and two pieces of wedding cake for us! If I ever give brides-to-be one piece of advice, it will always be to hire a Day of Coordinator, and I will ALWAYS recommend Wendy and the Dragonfly Services Team! Thank you so much for giving Seth and I our dream day! We will be forever grateful for you and Sarah! - Nicole

Sent on 07/20/2018

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Hello Nicole, I am settling in from a busy 2018 season and being that it's a rainy day I went on to Wedding Wire to look at our reviews! I can't tell you how touched I was reading your kind words! Amazing!
    You are the sweetest and it was such a pleasure working with you from day one! Wishing you both many years of happiness! Wendy & Sarah :)
  • Lorel

Lorel · Married on 06/30/2018

The Perfect Wedding

I am a member of the Northern Lights Strings. We recently played for a wedding which was set on very tricky terrain and the weather did not want to cooperate. Wendy was extremely organized, flexible, cheerful and reassuring. As it turned out, everything went perfectly!

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator 2

Nancy · Married on 06/23/2018

We really couldn’t recommend Wendy and her assistant, Sarah, highly enough!! We’d give them more than 5 stars if possible. We spoke with a few day-of coordinators before settling on Wendy, but as soon as we spoke to her, we knew we wanted to work with her! She’s down-to-earth, calm, caring and attentive. Every time we spoke to her, Wendy made us feel relaxed & prepared. We had to hire a new DJ very last minute (10 days before the wedding), and Wendy referred us to someone great, and ensured the whole process went smoothly. She came out to our venue the day before the wedding to run through all of the details with us and orchestrate a rehearsal, which was very helpful. On the day of our (outdoor) wedding, we were dealing with unpredictable weather. Wendy handled everything so smoothly. She helped us make the right call about the weather, and coordinated with vendors to move inside as needed -- all of this while ensuring we had a great day, and didn’t get stressed at all. We’d recommend Wendy to anyone!!!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Hi Nancy, Wow, I can't express enough how much Sarah & I enjoyed being there for you both on your wedding day! We really appreciate all your kind words! It means so much and I am sure it's so helpful to any potential couples in 2019.
    Wendy & Sarah

Kris · Married on 09/30/2017

Thank you so much to the Dragonfly team (Wendy and Sarah) for making our big day go so smoothly. It was worth every penny to be able to hand off all the stuff we had going on during our wedding day - set up, shuttles arriving/departing, photographers arriving, putting out place cards...the list could go on and on - and just get to sit back and enjoy. Sarah took care of everything that day for us. I can't recommend Dragonfly enough...you will be in amazing hands!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Lori · Married on 09/09/2017

We hired Dragonfly for our Day of Coordinator services and they were amazing. Wendy and her team were so friendly, helpful and made everything go off perfectly. Our venue had a few hiccups a long the way, but you would never know because Wendy handled them with such care and professionalism. Everything ran ahead of schedule, which was amazing because it left a lot of time for dancing (which we really wanted!!). I cannot recommend Dragonfly enough! They were a pleasure to work with and we were lucky to have them. We had the most amazing day, thank you!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Hello Lori, I want to say "Thank You" for taking the time to write such a nice review about our services. It was such a pleasure being there for you all!
    Thank you for having us! I wish you the very best in all the years to come!
    Wendy & Team Dragonfly

Kathryn · Married on 09/02/2017

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Dragonfly Services!! I struggled to find a day-of coordinator due to my short timeline (planning a wedding in 6 months has its challenges!) but when I found Wendy she was incredibly accommodating and I felt like she genuinely wanted to help me out. She pulled a few strings and found a way to make our schedules work. She assigned her sweet assistant Gwen to our wedding and instantly I knew we were in good hands! When we finally met Wendy in person it was as if we had known each other for years! Her warm and friendly nature was so calming and her expertise/attention to detail sure made things easier for me when organizing my timeline. I never felt alone during my planning process because despite the fact that she was our "day-of- coordinator," she was always so helpful and easy to get ahold of if I had a question about something. This definitely helped ease any stress I may have had!

The day of our wedding was an absolute DREAM! I can't even begin to imagine what the day would of been like without Wendy and Gwen there. They brought my vision to life and I didn't have to worry about a thing! The day flowed beautifully all thanks to these two. Wendy was so sweet and made sure we got plenty of food and drink despite the craziness of mingling with all of our guests! The next day, Noah and I both agreed that hiring a day-of coordinator was worth every. single. penny!! We are forever grateful for Wendy and Gwen for all they did for us to ensure our wedding day was flawless! If you want quality service with quality people, you MUST choose Dragonfly Services!! THANK YOU!!
    xoxo- Kat & Noah

Sent on 12/07/2017

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Hello Kat & Noah, I am absolutely so touched by your very sweet review. I remember your call and how I felt connected with you and wanted to be there for you & Noah! It was so great to have Gwen on board with us she was wonderful! You are both such a beautiful & loving couple I was blessed to be apart of your special day. We wish you many, many years of happiness. Thank you again for choosing us! All my best, Wendy & Team Dragonfly xoxo

Elissa · Married on 07/02/2017

Our wedding on July 2, 2017 was flawless because of Wendy and Sarah! Leading up to the wedding, Wendy was so great to work with. She was very attentive and asked all the right questions of things I wouldn't even think of to make sure she had all the details to coordinate a perfect wedding day for us. She was very helpful through our whole wedding planning process, not just the "day of". And when the day finally arrived, everything was so well thought out and coordinated, I didn't have a single worry because I knew Wendy and Sarah had everything under control. I HIGHLY recommend Dragonfly Services, they are beyond reliable, friendly, and helpful!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Hello Elissa, It was an absolute pleasure being there for you on your wedding day! We become part of your family and I so loved that! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We wish you the very best!
    Wendy & Sarah, Team Dragonfly Services!

Jenni · Married on 05/28/2017

Wendy is a rockstar! I truly don't know what we would have done without her and her daughter for our rehearsal dinner and wedding day! She communicated seamlessly with all of our vendors before and during our wedding, completely took any of my stress away and made the day absolutely perfect without a hitch. Knowing she was there made everything feel under control. Thank you Wendy and Dragonfly Services - you're the best!!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Hi Jenni, Thank you so much for taking the time to send us a review!
    It really means so much! Sarah & I really enjoyed being there for you & Seth and your family! It was a lovely day for a wonderful couple! Best wishes!
    Wendy & Sarah from Team Dragonfly Services

Brianna · Married on 05/13/2017

My wedding was perfect because of Wendy. She knew all the right questions to ask to figure out what my vision was and executed it perfectly-- actually, she made my wedding more beautiful than I imagined it could be and everything ran seamlessly. It is unfair to call her a "day of" coordinator because she was there for me for much longer than that! She checked in with me frequently to see how I was feeling and when I told her I was stressed about something, she said, let me take care of that for you. She is invaluable. Thanks Wendy!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Wow! Bri thank you so much for all your kind words. I really appreciate you taking the time. I so enjoyed being there for you, Jason and your family! It was a pleasure working with you. Best wishes to you both! Wendy

Carrie · Married on 10/10/2016

Wendy was fantastic! We are not from the Maine area, in fact, it was a destination wedding. We were unable to travel there prior to check anything out. I had to put all my trust in Wendy's expertise; she made sure everything was perfect! She was very helpful in selecting vendors and helping us stay on track with everything. She is worth every penny!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Thank you Carrie for your kind words! I really enjoyed being there for you both on your special day. I wish you the very best.

Kate · Married on 10/01/2016

I can't believe how much more Wendy was than a day of coordinator! Through the planning process she was able to help me come up with ideas and make decisions that really mattered. By the time our wedding day came about, Wendy was more of a friend than anything, someone we could count on to make our wedding the most special day imaginable! Her attention to detail ensured I was calm throughout the entire day, I could laugh and enjoy everything because I knew that Wendy was on it. Not only was she amazing for us, but her coordination with each vendor ensured a smooth day.
    We were lucky enough to also have Wendy and Tom put on the Lobster Bake of a Lifetime the night before. While a great example of a Maine tradition, there was nothing traditional about the food, venue, decor, service, or atmosphere! To say we are happy with the entire process and final outcome is an understatement!
    We are overjoyed to be married, and know that it was the amazing day we had hoped for because of Wendy and Dragonfly Services!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Hello Kate, Wow! I can't thank you enough for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. Tom and I really enjoyed working for you and Matt on what is one of the most important days of your lives. It was truly a magical weekend!
    I want to "Thank you" for choosing me/us we felt very blessed to have been there for you both. Best wishes! Wendy
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 09/10/2016

From the moment I spoke to Wendy, I knew she knew what she was doing. Wendy was unavailable that day due to another wedding she had, so she told us about Maria and that she was available to coordinate our wedding that day. Wendy brought Maria to my parent's house to meet us all to make sure we felt they were the right fit and to discuss what we were looking for. As soon as they left, we all knew there was no other business we would want coordinating our very important day. Although Wendy was not physically available for our wedding day, she helped us throughout the entire process, along with Maria. They were both such wonderful wealths of knowledge and support.

Wendy was not kidding when she told us not to worry that she (the owner we initially were hoping for day of) would not be there and that Maria would be handling the day of. Maria was absolutely outstanding. Not only does she have the most calming, happy personality, she is so organized and knows what she is doing.

I learned in the engagement process that I am a bit of a control freak and I was so nervous about handing over the reins to someone else on the most important day of my life and putting my trust in them to execute this exactly how I wanted it. I finally was able to let go, and I am so glad I did. Maria did everything exactly how we wanted it and we did not have a worry in the world. We were able to actually enjoy our wedding day and not feel like we were the hosts that had to take care of everything.

Our wedding was at a venue where we had to literally bring in everything except the tables and chairs so there was A LOT to be coordinated that day and she did it FLAWLESSLY. We truly fell in love with Maria, Wendy & Dragonfly Services that day and I would never want any one else to coordinate my wedding.

You can not go wrong by hiring them.

Thank you both for everything. Our day was everything that we could have ever dreamed of.

From the bottom of our hearts,

Jenny & Andrew

Sent on 10/14/2015

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Hello Jenny, I want to send you a big "Thank you" from Maria & I! We are so very excited that you chose us! My fingers where crossed from the first day that we meet you all at your parents house! Thank you for all your kind words. I really appreciate you taking the time. All my best, Wendy & the Dragonfly Team!

Lauren · Married on 09/10/2016

Wendy was fantastic! Our wedding day went off with out a hitch! We were not at the venue the morning of the wedding but I had total confidence that Wendy would execute the last minute setting up and details perfectly and she did! She was quick to respond to me the week before the wedding as I was coming up with last minute decisions. She also was helpful in the year leading up to our wedding and she gave me a few vendor recommendations as well as day of event ideas and scheduling. I work with Wendy often at other weddings as my mom and I do wedding makeup and I have seen Wendy in action with a variety of weddings and brides and she works well with everyone! Hiring her to make sure the rehersal, wedding set up and coordinating of the whole wedding was the best decision John and I made !!! Thanks Wendy!!!!!!!! -Lauren and John , Boothbay Maine, 9/10/2016

Sent on 09/24/2016

carley · Married on 08/13/2016

Wendy is absolutely amazing! We hired Wendy for Day-Of coordination for our August wedding in Boothbay, Maine. From the first conversation through to the wedding day, Wendy was attentive to details and listened to our needs and desires. On the day-of the wedding, there were many more elements that got thrown Wendy's way and she didn't bat an eye! Wendy helped with so many details - large and small - that we knew about and probably plenty that we still don't know even happened, thank you Wendy! Wendy has a sunny, charismatic, can-do demeanor that is a huge asset and blessing to any bride and family on the wedding day. I really can't say enough positive things about Wendy, and if you are in need of a day-of (or full-time) wedding planner - Wendy is your gal! I would book her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Hello Carley, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this sweet review! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for having me!
    All my best,

Greer · Married on 07/30/2016

With a mostly DIY reception at an outdoor location, having a day-of planner was KEY for making sure our wedding ran smoothly. Wendy was a pleasure to work with leading up to the wedding and helped identify details I hadn't thought to plan for so that when the wedding day arrived, we had thought of EVERYTHING.

Wendy was also a huge help in assuring my mother - who was very nervous about not going through a traditional venue - that she would make sure everything was well planned and taken care of. My mom felt much calmer and less worried after meeting Wendy, which was a HUGE help.

Wendy's daughter, Sarah, was our day-of coordinator and she KILLED IT. Everything went off without a hitch. She oversaw the table settings and they looked more gorgeous than I even envisioned. When my mom and I decided to forego the receiving line last minute, Sarah didn't bat an eye - she just said "ok!" and calmly redirected guests. Sarah was professional, calm, and lovely to work with.

Overall, I highly recommend Dragonfly - Wendy and Sarah are amazing!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Hello Greer, Thank you so much for taking a moment to write these sweet words. I am so thrilled that Sarah was just what you needed and that she was there for you all. I too was so happy to have been a part of your special day.
    Thank you for having us!
    We wish you and Charlie the very best.
    Take care, Wendy

Becky · Married on 07/30/2016

We worked with both Wendy and Maria, of A Sweet Start, for our wedding in July and could not have been happier with them! They are both so dedicated to giving you the wedding of your dreams. They were really well-organized and reminded us about so many details that we hadn't even thought of that made our day go so much more smoothly. On the day of, everything went absolutely perfectly. We really couldn't imagine anything better and are so happy we worked with them!!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Becky, Thank you for taking the time to share with us your positive experience with the Dragonfly Services Team! It really means so much to know your day went just as you planned! Thank you for choosing us! All our best!

Mandi · Married on 07/03/2016

I was looking for a day-of coordinator so that on the day of the wedding, I could enjoy getting ready with my bridesmaids rather than running around or putting them to work, and more importantly so that my mom did not need to be at the venue all day but would have time to prep herself for the big evening ahead. I had no experience planning weddings and had only been to a handful, so I was also looking for someone to assist in a timeline and then make sure things went according to plan and deal with any issues on the day. And lastly, while I am not artistically inclined in any way, I had a very specific vision for the wedding after hours of pinterest-ing, and I knew I would need major help to decorate the venue.

Thank goodness I found Wendy Caron and Dragonfly Services! She was recommended by another day-of-coordinator who was booked, and once I saw photos of the weddings she had done, I knew that she would "get" the vision I had for the wedding.

At our first meeting, I could tell Wendy was a perfect fit for my mom and me. She has a warm and professional demeanor, speaks gently but with confidence, and was willing to work with our modest budget. Even before a contract was signed, she was giving us suggestions including a recommendation for a baker who we ended up going with for our cake (and it was fabulous!).

From this point on, I always felt like we had a professional in our corner. Our venue had its own event coordinator, and she was fantastic, but she had a venue to set up and a staff to oversee. Having Wendy there working for us and making sure that we were taken care of and happy made everything go seamlessly. Wendy worked tirelessly from start to finish and the end result was a wedding day more perfect than I could have imagined. We could not have done it without Wendy. You will not be disappointed if you book with Dragonfly Services!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Hello Mandi, Thank you so much for all your kind words. I can't thank you enough for taking the time! It was an absolute pleasure working with you all. I really enjoyed meeting your parents. They certainly adore you and wanted this day to be magical. I wish you the best! Take care, Wendy

Kate · Married on 06/18/2016

I'm a coordinator by trade, so when it comes to a wedding, I'm picky and I'm gonna need someone who has the "Chip." The Chip is a really specific skill set that's truly hard to find, because the jobs associated are usually thankless, and the scope of them is completely underestimated, so these people are not generally on display--in the shadows. It's an attitude of constant, completely confident and unwaveringly genuine calm, if not also enthusiasm. It's the keenest eye for the smallest, most invisible detail. It's the ability to anticipate need and proactively stop absolutely any problem. It's knowing there actually aren't any problems, truly just redirects. It's a clear style and a certain element of sass and a wink. It's authority and decisions. And it is ALL of this, simultaneously, from the second you show up until the second you go home with, no exceptions. At my brother's wedding last month, I met Sarah. I spent the entire day--the entire day of the wedding, all 12 hours of it--trying to think of a way to get Sarah to move to NYC and work for me. She was unreal, I was blown away. She was professional and personable, She was cheeky and affable. She took direction--no, not just took direction, but took it one step further, executing above and beyond each time. Her anticipation of need was mind-blowing. I spent the day shaking my head, proud, that there was another girl--relatively young girl--who was doing the absolute most perfect job to show off her innate skill set. She was amazing at, and took easy ownership of, setting boundaries and wrangling the various players that came through the day--the tent guys, the caterers, the BRIDE, the family hanging out at the house, the guests of the wedding/party, the owners of the property and the property itself. She was comfortable and confident in the job she was given and she never--not once--dropped her guard. She was downright impressive. The next bride to have Sarah running her wedding is a lucky, lucky bride.

Sent on 08/12/2016

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Hello Kate, I can't thank you enough for taking the time to write this amazing review. It really is appreciated.
    Sarah talks fondly about this wedding weekend. It was a beautiful day!
    Wendy

Wendy was great! She was very responsive to all of our questions before the wedding and did a great job coordinating everything on the day of the event. I highly recommend her to anyone needing a day of coordinator!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It is always very much appreciated when a client takes the time to do this. Thank you very much!

nina · Married on 01/02/2016

I'm not sure I can easily convey how amazing Wendy and Sarah (and Katie) were. The day of the rehearsal Wendy told us that everything is now in their hands and to direct any and all questions to them. And for someone who had been doing all the planning up to then, that felt like a tall order - but what a godsend it ended up being. They handled last minute scheduling issues, table settings and even a tornado warning like the pros that they are. The success of the night is absolutely a testament to their hard work and professionalism. I truly cannot recommend them more than enough.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Hello Nina, I am so touched by your kind words. It is our goal to help create the day of your dreams! Thank you for having us! It was awesome meeting you both and your family! We wish you many years of happiness! Wendy

Anna · Married on 09/12/2015

We can never thank Wendy Caron of Dragonfly Services Day of Coordinator enough for everything she did for our wedding.
    Being our first wedding, we had no idea what to expect or where to begin. Upon hiring Wendy, she sat down with us and informed us of what vendors we should be looking for and where to find them. For a do-it-yourself bride, it was so nice to have a baseline as to where to start.

During the months leading up to our wedding, Wendy continued to keep in contact with us and she was readily available to answer any questions that we had.

The week of the wedding, Wendy started contacting our vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page and had us create a wedding timeline to make sure our wedding would be everything we could hope for.

Once our rehearsal began on Friday night, Wendy became the guardian of the biggest day (and a half) of our lives. Wendy assembled the processional, helped coordinate the set up of our reception, cued us for all the big moments, and helped to close down the party at the end of the night (only to name a few). We truly would have been lost without her.

Before meeting Wendy, we never knew what a wedding coordinator was, now we absolutely can’t imagine our wedding day without her. We highly recommend Wendy’s services and we will be forever grateful for allowing us to enjoy every minute of our wedding day.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Hello Anna & Rick, Thank you so very much for all your kind words! I can't tell you how much that means to me. I felt truly honored to have been there for you both on your wedding day! It was my pleasure to guide you along the way. I wish you and Rick all the best! Warm regards, Wendy

Emily · Married on 09/05/2015

Wendy was a dream come true. She made sure every detail was taken care of while I enjoyed my wedding day. Our venue was non-traditional, and she made sure that guests were taken care of from soup to nuts. After only spending two days with Wendy, I really felt like she was a dear friend who was honestly invested in making our wedding perfect in every way. I can't say enough nice things! Book her while you can!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Hello Emily, You are so very sweet to take the time to write such a nice review!
    Thank you so much for that it really means so much!
    I did feel like family and it was my pleasure to have been there for you all.
    Thank you for having me. It certainly was a magical day!
    I wish you all the best!

Ceci · Married on 08/22/2015

Wendy with Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinating is AMAZING! When I started the wedding planning process I convinced myself that I would not need a day of coordinator since I had so many family and friends willing to help. I can't say it enough, but I am so thankful that I changed my mind and decided to hire Wendy. She was there to help guide me along and keep me on track throughout the whole planning process, she had my back when it came to sticking to some of the ideas I really wanted to see happen, and she was always helpful to make recommendations when needed. We got married in August 2015, and attended 4 weddings this summer before ours. All of these other brides had the same mentality that I originally had, that having help from family and friends on the wedding day would be enough to make things run smooth and seamlessly....we were ALL wrong. While all of the other weddings were beautiful, and special still, I did observe several instances that didn't go over as smoothly as planned. In those moments I began to realize how truly thankful I was to have Wendy behind the scenes on my wedding day, and she didn't disappoint. Having her as a part of my wedding was one of the best wedding planning decisions I made!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Hi Ceci, I can't thank you enough for all the kind words regarding my time with you! It was truly a pleasure meeting you, Tyler and your family. How lucky was I to have been chosen as your "Day Of" person. It was wonderful working with you and I felt like part of your family. I wish you all the best!
    Warm regards, Wendy