Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Julia
    Julia H. Married on 02/26/2022

Made all the difference!

We worked with Sarah from Dragonfly for our day of coordinator, and there is no way we could have managed without her. Wendy helped us from the start with answering my questions about vendor selection and some unusual logistics that I was trying to iron out, and then as the wedding approached, Sarah took over to make the rest of wedding planning a breeze! She took care of everything - reached out to all my vendors to establish herself as point of contact, organized and delegated the timeline for setup, breakdown, our guests, our parties, our families... everything! We unexpectedly weren't able to get in to the venue for a rehearsal dinner but Sarah quickly found another spot for us to meet and get organized. Even after the event, while the wedding had an afterparty, her team orchestrated and worked late into the night packing everything up and securely storing it in our hotel for us to take home the next morning - so organized and carefully so that we didn't leave anything behind. It was so nice to not have to think about any of the details leading up to the wedding and afterwards, and to have an expert for anything I was unsure of. The wedding turned out more amazing than I could have possibly imagined and we are so grateful for Sarah for tirelessly looking out for us and truly caring that we had the best seamless day ever. Thank you guys so much!
    Sage C. Married on 10/23/2021

The Best!!

Wendy, Sarah and the entire Dragonfly team are truly the best! I first met Wendy while touring our venue and was impressed with the amount of knowledge she had on the venue, and everything wedding. When we learned that the venue required a day of coordinator, I knew Wendy would be the perfect person for the job. Wendy was super helpful throughout the whole process and made it easy for us to reschedule with her when we changed our wedding date.

Sarah and her assistant handled the day of coordination, and I couldn’t have been happier with how everything turned out. Leading up to the wedding Sarah communicated with all of our vendors and created a timeline to ensure everything ran smoothly. Sarah’s attention to detail turned my vision into reality and our venue looked absolutely beautiful. Sarah and her assistant went out of their way to make sure our day was perfect. I highly recommend Dragonfly Services to anyone looking for a day of coordinator!
    Anna Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing, could not ask for more!

Sarah was the BEST! Professional and very knowledgeable. She did a wonderful job on coordinating the day, we got so many compliments on her! She was also quite thoughtful, especially checking in on us and our immediate family throughout the day. This really meant a lot to us. Her assistant, Katie, was also great. She was so positive, kind, and always had a smile on her face! Thank you again for being a part of creating our special day!
  • Arden
    Arden M. Married on 08/14/2021

They made our day a dream come true!

Sarah, Wendy, & Abby were amazing & made our special day, everything we dreamed it would be and more! From the moment we hired them, they were communicative, organized, and extremely helpful as we planned our wedding. They truly helped us bring our vision to life and made sure that we thought of all of the little things that would need to be planned out.

On our rehearsal dinner, Sarah managed to keep my entire family and bridal party organized with zero stress to my husband and I. We had a great time walking through the ceremony and everyone knew exactly what to do on our big day! The day of the wedding, Sarah & Abby were right by our sides (while also doing a million things behind the scenes) to make sure we had everything we needed and could enjoy every second. Everything worked out perfectly which I'm sure doesn't happen for every wedding, but we owe it all to Dragonfly services! They were amazing!!!
  • Kerry
    Kerry C. Married on 07/05/2021

Thank you!

Where do we start with the endless praise owed Wendy and Ally from Dragonfly Services for helping us pull off our dream wedding? The easiest place might be almost 2 years ago when we first got in contact, before the pandemic, and started planning our Maine wedding. From the moment we met Wendy 3 things were obvious: 1) She was a consummate pro who knew the ins and outs of the venue, the supporting vendors, the surrounding town, and answers to the hundreds of questions we nervously rattled off 2) Wendy was excited! And as committed as we were to creating a special day 3) She had the warmth, patience and experience that made us immediately feel confident and comfortable in our decision. Over the next 2 years, this decision continued to pay dividends as Wendy remained a reachable, reliable and resourceful planning partner through changed dates, delays and everything else the world could throw at us. When our big day arrived, everything went PERFECTLY. From the flow of events, to the coordination of vendors to the drinking, dining and dancing. We even got the one sunny day in July and we're convinced Wendy put in a call to make it happen. Most importantly, Ally and Wendy's presence, patience, organizational skills, and know-how allowed us to truly be in the moment, celebrate, soak up the day and step away from the madness that comes with planning a wedding. They unquestionably handled a million things we're aware of and a million more we'll never know about. We can't thank them enough and hope whoever is reading this is smart and lucky enough to partner with them for your wedding. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Hi Kerry,
    Thank you so very much for taking the time to write us such a beautiful review. It was a pleasure working with you. Ally and I felt like part of your family! I feel so fortunate to do what I do for this very reason. All our best, Wendy & Team Dragonfly Services. xo
  • Margery
    Margery H. Married on 07/04/2021

True Professionals

Dragonfly planning not only helped our wedding go off without a hitch (despite a tent collapsing that AM, missing rental equipment, and a rain storm), but also kept us sane, realistic and hopeful as we navigated a covid reschedule. In the months leading up to our wedding covid restrictions were changing frequently, but dragonfly was always on top of the latest news and able to help us. They are true professionals, prepared to deal with everything from tricky family members to blisters on the groom's feet. We had the best day knowing that Wendy and her team were taking care of everything- she made sure we didn't know about the tent collapse until a week after the wedding. Thanks Wendy & Katie!

Hi Margery,

It was our pleasure to be there for you all on such a beautiful day. I am thankful every season when I hear from our couples and their family on what an amazing day it was. Thank you for having us!
    Wishing you all my best! Wendy and Team Dragonfly Services
    Katie C. Married on 06/26/2021

Hire Dragonfly ASAP

I can never thank Sarah, Wendy and the entire Dragonfly team enough for all of their help, support, guidance through this wedding weekend. Honestly it MADE our wedding stress free and PERFECT. My now Husband even said that he wasn’t stressed the day of because he KNEW we were in such capable hands. My mom and I were originally going to do everything ourselves since it was a yard wedding with a little under 95 people, But now having gone through it all, we could not have done it without Sarah and Wendy. All of our vendors were great, but if you ask me, it was really Dragonfly that tied everything together, and would be my FIRST suggestion and stop for any future event. I will never be able to give back to Sarah Caron what she did for my husband and I the day of the wedding, all the hard work and support she gave us...but any bride would be LUCKY to have her by their side through the wedding weekend. Do yourself a favor and HIRE them today! We love you Dragonfly!
  • Amanda
    Amanda W. Married on 06/05/2021

Made My Wedding Day Stress Free

Wendy and Sarah are fantastic team. We mostly worked with Wendy in the planning phases and with her daughter, Sarah for the actual wedding weekend, and they are both excellent. Starting from a month out from the wedding, they really took the reins of making sure that all of our vendors knew where to be and when, sharing a timeline with us so that we could see everything that been planned. For a control freak like me, it was really helpful to feel like I still knew what was going on while letting the professionals do their job. They were also helpful in providing a lot of the little items you'd rather not buy and totally forgot to rent like baskets for programs, or easels for signs. They asked all the right question to ensure that no detail was overlooked and were helpful in gently nudging us in the right direction if their experience told them something we had planned was unlikely to go as smoothly as we thought. We had our friends officiating, so Sarah took control of running the rehearsal and it really came off beautifully. I loved that she took the time for everyone to meet each other, and then ran a tight ship to get through all the important parts so that everyone knew where they were supposed to be the next day. And on the wedding day itself, she was a busy lady, making everything perfect and it allowed me to focus on getting married to the man I love! We were so glad they suggested taking 10 mins to ourselves immediately after the ceremony. It was a really special moment. If you are getting married in Maine, definitely hire Wendy and Sarah as your day of coordinators!
  • Didi
    Didi C. Married on 03/14/2021

Day of Wedding Coordinator is a MUST

Hiring Dragonfly Services was probably the best money we spent for my daughters wedding. I got cold feet about 4 months before the big day and called them, and I was so lucky they had a cancel ( because of covid.) We just hired them for day of wedding coordinator but they were SO much for than that. The wedding turned out to be a perfect day but only because they saved the day so many times :) And it was the little things, like suggesting we sit on the right hand side so we can see our daughters face :) I handed the whole thing over to them and didn't have one worry the entire day - and there were lots of moving parts. If you are planning your own wedding, take my advice and hire a day of wedding coordinator, it will be the best money you spend - and Dragonfly Services are amazing!
  • Jaime
    Jaime P. Married on 10/03/2020

An absolute must!

Wendy!  Love, love, love Wendy!  Obviously during this crazy year, we were thrown some insane curveballs throughout the process of planning and setup for our wedding on October 3rd.   Even up to the night before the big day, our ceremony musicians cancelled on us but without even being made aware and stressing us the night before, Wendy took care of everything for us.  I can’t imagine the amount of stress a wedding coordinator goes through every week for every wedding with these bumps that are bound to occur along the way.  But our experience was incredible!  That day Wendy and Ally were nothing but calm and professional.  They took care of everything and probably more than we’re even aware of.  Wendy was adamant that we not focus or think about anything to do with vendors and planning once we hit the big day. After rehearsal we were to leave it all up to her!  It was hard to let go of that control after putting all that effort and focus into planning, especially the multiple ways that 2020’s circumstances changed our wedding but at the end of the night I can honestly and without hesitation say that we had the most FUN, the most LAUGHS, the most ENERGETIC and ENJOYABLE day of our lives.... completely like a fairytale.  And she was crucial in making our dream day!  Everything flowed smoothly, from one scene to the next and amazingly with Wendy’s insistence facilitated whisking us away for our private Mr & Mrs time right after the ceremony complete with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres.  Fantastic idea!  Highly recommend for all newlyweds.  We can’t thank her and Ali enough for being there for us in making our wedding such a spectacular day!

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Jaime & Santo, I can't express how grateful I am to have met you both! I feel blessed that you picked me for your DOC on such a special day. It was absolutely magical and you both looked so happy. Ally and I enjoyed every minute of being there for you both. Wishing you a lifetime of love, happiness and endless joy! Happy Holiday's!
    Wendy xo
  • Joyce
    Joyce Married on 07/13/2019

The best purchase you can make!

We hired Wendy to be our day of coordinator, but she was so much more than that! We originally didn't have this in our budget, but my entire family said it was the best thing we did. We had an outdoor wedding in an unconventional location and she helped us transform the entire space through vendor recommendations and putting everything together the morning of. She was always available to chat throughout the entire planning process (verse typical coordinators who only truly help the day of).

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Hi Joyce & Brendan, What a wonderful surprise to get this review today! I love the pictures too! It was truly a beautiful wedding day and I felt blessed to be there. Joyce you did an amazing job with your vision and we had the pleasure to make it all happen. It was great getting to know you both and I wish you many years of happiness! Best, Wendy
    Logahn W. Married on 10/22/2018

Best decision we made!

We originally decided to not have a day of coordinator and as things were constantly changing during these trying times, we knew we needed help. We hired Wendy 3 weeks before the wedding and honestly, her attention to detail felt like she was with me from the very beginning of the planning process. She understood my vision and completely delivered the day of the wedding. I quite honestly don't know how I would have made it through the day without her or her assistant Allyson. Just an example of how above and beyond they go: Allyson came through and saved the day when one of my bridesmaids dress zippers came completely off minutes before the ceremony was to begin and Allyson calmly grabbed her sewing kit and SEWED my bridesmaids zipper together and we made it to the ceremony on time. I would recommend Dragonfly Services 100 times over. Thank you!!!!!!

Hi Logahn,
    I can't thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience with us! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and we felt so lucky to be there for you all. We wish you both many years of happiness! Best, Wendy & Ally
  • Kelli
    Kelli Married on 09/08/2018

The best wedding planning decision we made!

I am not overstating it when I say I could NOT imagine our wedding weekend without Wendy's help. From our first conversation over the phone, to 1.5 years later standing at the top of the aisle next to me, choosing Dragonfly as our wedding coordinator was the BEST decision we made. Wendy and her team handled everything the day of the big day. My partner and I did not need to think of anything beyond having a great time with our family and friends. I cannot recommend Wendy and her team enough. If you are hiring a coordinator in the NE area -- you MUST hire Wendy!

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Hello Kelli & Jordan, I remember the day you called me Kelli! I felt like we connected right away and loved being there for you every step of the way! Sarah and I absolutely loved being there for you and Jordan on your wedding day. All your hard work paid off as it was such a beautiful wedding day and one that we will remember well. Thank you for taking the time to write such a sweet review it really means so much to me and my team! We wish you all the best! Wendy & Sarah
    Jennifer Married on 07/21/2018
    Looking back on our wedding day, we cannot imagine going through the experience without having DragonFly. Our venue required that we have a Wedding Coordinator or Day of Coordinator and I didn’t realize how vital it was to have Wendy until looking back and realizing how perfect it was because of her and Sarah.

We hired Wendy several months before our wedding and even though she was only hired as a Day of Coordinator, she was helpful in answering any wedding questions we had leading up to the day whether it be a vendor recommendation or a logistics question. We also asked that she help us with our Friday Welcome Dinner, and she was able to accommodate our additional request into the contract.

On Friday, Wendy did a walk-through of the wedding from start to finish, which was helpful in that it helped us visualize how the day would go and let us see what was left to do. Although Wendy had been helpful up to this point, she really shined during the actually events. On Friday, during our Welcome Dinner, Wendy and her daughter, Sarah, made sure everything went to plan so we didn’t have to worry about a thing. On Saturday, Wendy and Sarah showed up hours before the wedding and helped make sure everything was completely set up, vendors arrived on time and did what they had to do, etc. so that we could relax and not worry about the remaining small details. During and after the ceremony, Wendy made sure everything flowed seamlessly and Sarah went above and beyond to help a guest rescue their phone. One of my favorite things that Wendy did was after our ceremony and before the cocktail hour, she had us (the bride and groom) go to a private room where we were greeted with a drink and some of our cocktail hors d’oeuvres. We then were able to be alone and cherish the moment with one another before greeting our guests and enjoying the rest of the night.

I can’t recommend Dragonfly enough. Wendy and Sarah were great to work with!

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Hello Jennifer, Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to write such a sweet review! Sarah and I felt we became part of your beautiful family for the weekend! It really was a beautiful day and a pleasure for us to be there for you all! We wish you so much happiness in all the years to come!
    Nicole Married on 06/30/2018
    I had never really heard of having a Day of Coordinator prior to starting to plan my wedding, but once I got into all of the details, I realized there was a bit of a an empty spot in who would be the one making sure everything got done, especially on the wedding day. I certainly did not want it to be me, any of my bridesmaids or my family, and I wasn't convinced that my venue was able to see my vision at the level that I was expecting. A Google search quickly revealed that a Day of Coordinator was the person who would make sure that all of my vendors were working together, all of my decorations and tables were set up correctly, that the wedding day schedule was flowing as planned or on the fly changes were made. After reading many reviews, I knew that Wendy was the person for the job. Boy was I ever right! Our wedding day was beyond perfect, it was everything that I had planned for and then some. I never worried about a thing. Seriously, on the morning of the wedding getting ready, I did not worry about a thing and that was really important to me. I had passed off everything to Wendy and Sarah in a briefing meeting the night before, and that was it! I just got to enjoy my day! I am sure that there are even things that went wrong that I have absolutely no idea about, and never will. Details are their thing. Both Wendy and Sarah immediately feel like family, they are absolutely fabulous at what they do and you can tell without a doubt that it is 100% because of the joy that it brings them to help couples' wedding days run flawlessly. When my husband and I returned to our room after partying the night away, we came back to all of our presents neatly organized and two pieces of wedding cake for us! If I ever give brides-to-be one piece of advice, it will always be to hire a Day of Coordinator, and I will ALWAYS recommend Wendy and the Dragonfly Services Team! Thank you so much for giving Seth and I our dream day! We will be forever grateful for you and Sarah! - Nicole

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Hello Nicole, I am settling in from a busy 2018 season and being that it's a rainy day I went on to Wedding Wire to look at our reviews! I can't tell you how touched I was reading your kind words! Amazing!
    You are the sweetest and it was such a pleasure working with you from day one! Wishing you both many years of happiness! Wendy & Sarah :)
  • Lorel
    Lorel Married on 06/30/2018

The Perfect Wedding

I am a member of the Northern Lights Strings. We recently played for a wedding which was set on very tricky terrain and the weather did not want to cooperate. Wendy was extremely organized, flexible, cheerful and reassuring. As it turned out, everything went perfectly!
    Nancy Married on 06/23/2018
    We really couldn’t recommend Wendy and her assistant, Sarah, highly enough!! We’d give them more than 5 stars if possible. We spoke with a few day-of coordinators before settling on Wendy, but as soon as we spoke to her, we knew we wanted to work with her! She’s down-to-earth, calm, caring and attentive. Every time we spoke to her, Wendy made us feel relaxed & prepared. We had to hire a new DJ very last minute (10 days before the wedding), and Wendy referred us to someone great, and ensured the whole process went smoothly. She came out to our venue the day before the wedding to run through all of the details with us and orchestrate a rehearsal, which was very helpful. On the day of our (outdoor) wedding, we were dealing with unpredictable weather. Wendy handled everything so smoothly. She helped us make the right call about the weather, and coordinated with vendors to move inside as needed -- all of this while ensuring we had a great day, and didn’t get stressed at all. We’d recommend Wendy to anyone!!!

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Hi Nancy, Wow, I can't express enough how much Sarah & I enjoyed being there for you both on your wedding day! We really appreciate all your kind words! It means so much and I am sure it's so helpful to any potential couples in 2019.
    Wendy & Sarah
    Kris Married on 09/30/2017
    Thank you so much to the Dragonfly team (Wendy and Sarah) for making our big day go so smoothly. It was worth every penny to be able to hand off all the stuff we had going on during our wedding day - set up, shuttles arriving/departing, photographers arriving, putting out place cards...the list could go on and on - and just get to sit back and enjoy. Sarah took care of everything that day for us. I can't recommend Dragonfly enough...you will be in amazing hands!
    Lori Married on 09/09/2017
    We hired Dragonfly for our Day of Coordinator services and they were amazing. Wendy and her team were so friendly, helpful and made everything go off perfectly. Our venue had a few hiccups a long the way, but you would never know because Wendy handled them with such care and professionalism. Everything ran ahead of schedule, which was amazing because it left a lot of time for dancing (which we really wanted!!). I cannot recommend Dragonfly enough! They were a pleasure to work with and we were lucky to have them. We had the most amazing day, thank you!

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Hello Lori, I want to say "Thank You" for taking the time to write such a nice review about our services. It was such a pleasure being there for you all!
    Thank you for having us! I wish you the very best in all the years to come!
    Wendy & Team Dragonfly
    Kathryn Married on 09/02/2017
    I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Dragonfly Services!! I struggled to find a day-of coordinator due to my short timeline (planning a wedding in 6 months has its challenges!) but when I found Wendy she was incredibly accommodating and I felt like she genuinely wanted to help me out. She pulled a few strings and found a way to make our schedules work. She assigned her sweet assistant Gwen to our wedding and instantly I knew we were in good hands! When we finally met Wendy in person it was as if we had known each other for years! Her warm and friendly nature was so calming and her expertise/attention to detail sure made things easier for me when organizing my timeline. I never felt alone during my planning process because despite the fact that she was our "day-of- coordinator," she was always so helpful and easy to get ahold of if I had a question about something. This definitely helped ease any stress I may have had!

The day of our wedding was an absolute DREAM! I can't even begin to imagine what the day would of been like without Wendy and Gwen there. They brought my vision to life and I didn't have to worry about a thing! The day flowed beautifully all thanks to these two. Wendy was so sweet and made sure we got plenty of food and drink despite the craziness of mingling with all of our guests! The next day, Noah and I both agreed that hiring a day-of coordinator was worth every. single. penny!! We are forever grateful for Wendy and Gwen for all they did for us to ensure our wedding day was flawless! If you want quality service with quality people, you MUST choose Dragonfly Services!! THANK YOU!!
    xoxo- Kat & Noah

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Hello Kat & Noah, I am absolutely so touched by your very sweet review. I remember your call and how I felt connected with you and wanted to be there for you & Noah! It was so great to have Gwen on board with us she was wonderful! You are both such a beautiful & loving couple I was blessed to be apart of your special day. We wish you many, many years of happiness. Thank you again for choosing us! All my best, Wendy & Team Dragonfly xoxo
    Elissa Married on 07/02/2017
    Our wedding on July 2, 2017 was flawless because of Wendy and Sarah! Leading up to the wedding, Wendy was so great to work with. She was very attentive and asked all the right questions of things I wouldn't even think of to make sure she had all the details to coordinate a perfect wedding day for us. She was very helpful through our whole wedding planning process, not just the "day of". And when the day finally arrived, everything was so well thought out and coordinated, I didn't have a single worry because I knew Wendy and Sarah had everything under control. I HIGHLY recommend Dragonfly Services, they are beyond reliable, friendly, and helpful!

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Hello Elissa, It was an absolute pleasure being there for you on your wedding day! We become part of your family and I so loved that! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We wish you the very best!
    Wendy & Sarah, Team Dragonfly Services!
    Jenni Married on 05/28/2017
    Wendy is a rockstar! I truly don't know what we would have done without her and her daughter for our rehearsal dinner and wedding day! She communicated seamlessly with all of our vendors before and during our wedding, completely took any of my stress away and made the day absolutely perfect without a hitch. Knowing she was there made everything feel under control. Thank you Wendy and Dragonfly Services - you're the best!!

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Hi Jenni, Thank you so much for taking the time to send us a review!
    It really means so much! Sarah & I really enjoyed being there for you & Seth and your family! It was a lovely day for a wonderful couple! Best wishes!
    Wendy & Sarah from Team Dragonfly Services
    Brianna Married on 05/13/2017
    My wedding was perfect because of Wendy. She knew all the right questions to ask to figure out what my vision was and executed it perfectly-- actually, she made my wedding more beautiful than I imagined it could be and everything ran seamlessly. It is unfair to call her a "day of" coordinator because she was there for me for much longer than that! She checked in with me frequently to see how I was feeling and when I told her I was stressed about something, she said, let me take care of that for you. She is invaluable. Thanks Wendy!

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Wow! Bri thank you so much for all your kind words. I really appreciate you taking the time. I so enjoyed being there for you, Jason and your family! It was a pleasure working with you. Best wishes to you both! Wendy
    Carrie Married on 10/10/2016
    Wendy was fantastic! We are not from the Maine area, in fact, it was a destination wedding. We were unable to travel there prior to check anything out. I had to put all my trust in Wendy's expertise; she made sure everything was perfect! She was very helpful in selecting vendors and helping us stay on track with everything. She is worth every penny!

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Thank you Carrie for your kind words! I really enjoyed being there for you both on your special day. I wish you the very best.
    Wendy
    Kate Married on 10/01/2016
    I can't believe how much more Wendy was than a day of coordinator! Through the planning process she was able to help me come up with ideas and make decisions that really mattered. By the time our wedding day came about, Wendy was more of a friend than anything, someone we could count on to make our wedding the most special day imaginable! Her attention to detail ensured I was calm throughout the entire day, I could laugh and enjoy everything because I knew that Wendy was on it. Not only was she amazing for us, but her coordination with each vendor ensured a smooth day.
    We were lucky enough to also have Wendy and Tom put on the Lobster Bake of a Lifetime the night before. While a great example of a Maine tradition, there was nothing traditional about the food, venue, decor, service, or atmosphere! To say we are happy with the entire process and final outcome is an understatement!
    We are overjoyed to be married, and know that it was the amazing day we had hoped for because of Wendy and Dragonfly Services!

Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Hello Kate, Wow! I can't thank you enough for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. Tom and I really enjoyed working for you and Matt on what is one of the most important days of your lives. It was truly a magical weekend!
    I want to "Thank you" for choosing me/us we felt very blessed to have been there for you both. Best wishes! Wendy