Bath, Bath, ME 04530 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 30
  • Pricing

About Rev. Erika Hewitt

Whether you prefer a secular tone or consider yourselves "spiritual but not religious," I bring grace, humor and depth to our work together. Every ceremony that I create (with you) is personal, conveying as much of your story as you wish so that your guests experience the magic of your marriage.

When you you choose me, you're choosing not only a warm, supportive officiant, but also an experienced professional who brings sensitivity and experience to her craft. I have a nuanced understanding of of interfaith ceremonies, and of navigating religious differences.

As a strong ally of the LGBTQ community, I'm not a match for couples who wish to refer to marriage as belonging exclusively between a man and a woman. (Also, don't ask to use the word "obey"!).

Follow Rev. Erika Hewitt on

Other couples have also viewed

• Maine Officiants

Videos 1 Video

119 Reviews for Rev. Erika Hewitt

• Emma

Emma W. · Married on 09/26/2020

Wow! What an unforgettable experience!

Erika was unbelievable. At first we questioned her pricing, wondering why she was higher than others but very quickly understood and appreciated the absolutely priceless experience. Even though it is you and your partner making this giant commitment, we felt like it was really a 3 person experience and so finding the perfect officiant was our number one priority. Since we had a destination wedding, we struggled with the idea of someone officiating us that we didn't know or that didn't know us. From our first meeting, we felt heard and seen - Erika was genuinely interested in getting to know us and allowing us to get to know her. After many zoom calls and emails discussing every detail of the ceremony and working through Prepare/Enrich, by the time we finally met in person, at the rehearsal, we felt like we'd know her for years. Our ceremony was so special, every attendee complimented her message, the vows we three curated, and her ability to create such a sacred space! The whole experience with Erika was one we will never forget and made our wedding so much more special! Words will never be able to express our gratitude towards Erika and her process.

Sent on 11/23/2020
  • Katie

Katie O. · Married on 05/26/2019

Pick Erika, she is the best!!

Erika conducted our ceremony at Stage Neck Inn in York Maine, May 2019. We were both tremendously impressed with Erika. My wife and I interviewed her, got off the phone, and immediately said yes to each other. I was most impressed by how well that Erika listened. I’m not religious, my wife was raised Catholic but is more spiritual now. Erika worked to understand what we wanted from a ceremony. We were able to craft most of our ceremony with help and understanding. I felt like it was about creating the day and wedding that we wanted. I’m so thankful for that. In particular, we did a ring warming and were very careful about language around god and the universe. Erika was caring and professional during both our rehearsal and ceremony. The ceremony really conveyed a lot of love and warmth, and we got so many comments and compliments on having her as our officiant. We wholeheartedly recommend Erika to other couples.

Sent on 08/03/2019

Elizabeth R. · Married on 05/25/2019

Perfect Officiant!

Erika was nothing short of amazing! She spent time getting to know us prior to the wedding via video calls and then we met in person to discuss the wedding and our mutual values. She is so easy to talk to and offers really great pre-wedding advice that helps ease the stress of planning a wedding. When it came to planning the ceremony, Erika was organized and thoughtful. She provides couples with a wedding packet to help determine how you want your ceremony to go. She customizes the ceremony based on your responses to questions and crafts the perfect ceremony for you. So many guests came up to us after our wedding to say that she was exactly what they wish they had had for their wedding. She is friendly, thoughtful, caring, and all around amazing. We highly recommend booking her for your wedding!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Rev. Erika Hewitt Pricing

Rev. Erika Hewitt Price Rates

Rev. Erika Hewitt FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 550.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 99.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Premarital Counseling
    Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
    Pagan
    Presbyterian
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    ME
    MA
    NH
  • What languages do you speak?
    Spanish

• Two Adventurous Souls Wedding Photographers

We've been to a LOT of weddings and really enjoyed Rev. Erika Hewitt's ceremony! She had so much joy for the couple it was contagious! We loved all of her personal touches and obvious care she put into handcrafting their ceremony. I'm looking forward to working with her more in the future!

• Kate & Keith Photography Wedding Photographers

Erika is hands down one of the best officiants we have seen! She really gets to know her couples works that relationship in the ceremony. What makes her stand apart from others is her comfort, presence and ability to create a unique spiritual feel to the ceremony. Her speech/sermon? (whatever it's called that officiants do!) is fantastic with loads of personal anecdotes pertaining to the couple, stories, visuals, heart and laughter. She is a great addition to any wedding!

• I AM SARAH V Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Erika so much that the second time I got to work with her I couldn't hold myself from running over and giving her a huge hug because I was so happy to see her. She's a shining light in this industry and she not only truly cares deeply for the couples she works with, but she also is an absolutely amazing person. Her gentle and kind demeanor make you feel warm and welcomed and the way she conducts her ceremonies are so loving and meaningful that I feel anyone who chooses her to preside over their ceremony is sure to have fond memories of the moments before they sealed their love with a kiss. She's accepting of everyone, extremely professional, and from the moment you meet her, it feels like you have a friend and ally in her. She's officially on my "dream team" list of people I enjoy working with during wedding season and I hope to get the chance to see her more and more. Thank you, Erika for all that you do!

• Bath Bath, ME, 04530 See on map
    2076505757 (Phone number)
    Location of (Rev. Erika Hewitt)