Bath, Bath, ME 04530 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 35
  • Pricing

About Rev. Erika Hewitt

Serving the greater metropolitan area of Portland, Maine, ordained Unitarian Universalist minister Rev. Erika Hewitt specializes in arranging and administering meaningful, personalized wedding ceremonies. Since 2001, Rev. Erika has officiated weddings for couples of all faiths and backgrounds, and is happy to craft the wording and organization of your ceremony to suit your personality, beliefs, and preferences.

Rev. Erika is passionate about making the wedding ceremony process easy for her couples. The initial wedding consultation is always complimentary, and will include an open discussion about your wedding vision and Rev. Erika’s general process. If booked, Rev. Erika will readily plan with and advise you via phone or email, shaping the structure of the ceremony to your approval. Her standard wedding package includes the cost of pre-wedding coordination, travel time, rehearsal facilitation, your ceremony, and the filing of your marriage license. An optional premarital counseling service is also provided. Rev. Erika is a trained PREPARE/ENRICH Facilitator, and can meet with couples for up to three sessions to ensure that you and your partner feel prepared for marriage.

Follow Rev. Erika Hewitt on

114 Reviews for Rev. Erika Hewitt

Rev. Erika Hewitt 1
Rev. Erika Hewitt 2

Megan · Married on 09/02/2018

I don't even know where to begin! Before you keep reading, just go book her!!! From the very beginning, Erika was amazing. My husband and I knew we wanted our ceremony to be special. We were not getting married in a church and do not go to church on a regular basis; however, we knew we wanted something more than a family member or friend. We wanted it to be meaningful and sacred. We met with Erika via FaceTime and also in person. She provided us with an outline of various ways we could go with our ceremony. Both my husband and I went through the packet, and we decided on what we liked best. Erika helped us create a ceremony that was unique to us. On the day of the rehearsal and day of the wedding, I felt completely at ease because I knew Erika was in control. She told our wedding party exactly what was going to happen and how it was going to happen. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful. It was personalized, meaningful, and loving. I can't tell you how many of our guests told us it was one of the best ceremonies they had ever been to. They were thrilled by her energy and presence. There is a reason why Erika has all 5 star reviews! If I could give her 10, I would. I know we will continue to stay in touch with Erika. She is the BEST. oh, PS... during the final week of wedding planning, I was talking with my videographer about our officiant. She said "oh my God! I didn't know Erika was going to be your officiant! You are so lucky! She is so amazing. If I were to get married, I would absolutely use her!" This made me feel so happy when I heard this. This is exactly what I will say to people when I hear they are working with Erika. Love, Megan & Jason

Mark · Married on 07/27/2018

Erika was amazing. I loved her writing so I knew she was good, but seeing her officiate for us live—she's really good. Our families raved about her afterwards. I think what makes her so special is that she feels the language, breathes life into it, and is so anchored in that moment that she facilitates everyone else being present--stopping what can be a hectic time to appreciate the reverence and joy of the occasion.

Lisa · Married on 07/03/2018

Reverend Erika was amazing!! We couldn't have been happier with anyone else for our wedding day! She worked with us patiently and professionally and made our ceremony tailored fit to meet our needs and vision. She is a beautiful spirit and she shines from the inside out and delivers a beautiful message for your wedding and guests!

Rev. Erika Hewitt Pricing

Rev. Erika Hewitt Price Rates

Rev. Erika Hewitt FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 550.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 99.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Premarital Counseling, Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Islam, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? ME, MA, NH
  • What languages do you speak? Spanish

• Two Adventurous Souls
    Two Adventurous Souls Wedding Photographers

We've been to a LOT of weddings and really enjoyed Rev. Erika Hewitt's ceremony! She had so much joy for the couple it was contagious! We loved all of her personal touches and obvious care she put into handcrafting their ceremony. I'm looking forward to working with her more in the future!

• Kate & Keith Photography
    Kate & Keith Photography Wedding Photographers

Erika is hands down one of the best officiants we have seen! She really gets to know her couples works that relationship in the ceremony. What makes her stand apart from others is her comfort, presence and ability to create a unique spiritual feel to the ceremony. Her speech/sermon? (whatever it's called that officiants do!) is fantastic with loads of personal anecdotes pertaining to the couple, stories, visuals, heart and laughter. She is a great addition to any wedding!

• I AM SARAH V Photography
    I AM SARAH V Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Erika so much that the second time I got to work with her I couldn't hold myself from running over and giving her a huge hug because I was so happy to see her. She's a shining light in this industry and she not only truly cares deeply for the couples she works with, but she also is an absolutely amazing person. Her gentle and kind demeanor make you feel warm and welcomed and the way she conducts her ceremonies are so loving and meaningful that I feel anyone who chooses her to preside over their ceremony is sure to have fond memories of the moments before they sealed their love with a kiss. She's accepting of everyone, extremely professional, and from the moment you meet her, it feels like you have a friend and ally in her. She's officially on my "dream team" list of people I enjoy working with during wedding season and I hope to get the chance to see her more and more. Thank you, Erika for all that you do!

• Bath Bath, Maine, 04530 See on map