Dover, NH 03820 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,600
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 54

About I AM SARAH V Photography

From small elopements on a secluded New Hampshire mountaintop to coastal celebrations with the Maine wind whipping through your hair - I live to photograph your adventure. I'm the wedding photographer to those that are wildly in love, wildly unique, and wildly excited to start their life together.

I have photographed all across NH, ME and MA and even in California, Ohio and Vermont so I'm ready and willing to travel to wherever your celebration is too!

From helping you create the timeline for your day, to getting giddy with you just before you head down the aisle, all the way to squeezing you tight before I head out for the evening, I will work alongside you to make sure your day is just as awesome as you hoped it would be.

Follow I AM SARAH V Photography on

am iamsarahvphotography0001
I AM SARAH V Photography
squam lake new hampshire wedding photographer church island the preserve cris craft boat storm rain bride groom party photo 51 475157
Flag Hill Winery in Lee New Hampshire
Flag Hill Winery in Lee New Hampshire
Bar Harbor Wedding outside of Acadia National Park. Coastal Maine
Bar Harbor Wedding outside of Acadia National Park. Coastal Maine
nr veaseypark grovelandma wedding iamsarahvphotogr
Coastal New Hampshire
Coastal New Hampshire
am newcastlenh portsmouth elopement iamsarahvphoto
nr iamsarahvphotography005
Portland Maine Arcadia
Portland Maine Arcadia
The Portland Company in Portland Maine
jd newburyport ma engagement session wedding iamsa
offbeat sarahvanessaphotography0003

I AM SARAH V Photography 6
I AM SARAH V Photography 7

PAULA · Married on 08/18/2019

Extraordinarily beautiful photography

My husband & I completely fell in love with Sarah V (and her awesome husband/second shooter Oscar).
    First and foremost Sarah’s photos are absolutely incredible!!!
    So much so, that the photograph she so skillfully captured of us exiting the church in complete wedded bliss - won a gold award in the international wedding photojournalist association contest!
    Each and every photo from her was extraordinarily beautiful. She captured every special moment of our day (some that we knew of and some that we didn’t even know about but were delighted to see afterwards - ie my family taking shots as I was getting ready).
    Most importantly, Sarah came in like a member of our family. She put us at ease immediately and spoke our language of warmth, humor and love right away. I felt like my best friend was behind the camera. Feeling all the bridal pressures to have everything go smoothly while trying to look your best on a minute by minute timeline can be anxiety inducing but Sarah lifted me up, cheered me on and gave me all the good vibes I didn’t know I needed.
    She and Oscar were an enormous part of the day and we couldn’t be happier to have partnered with them on this momentous day in our lives.
    We are eternally grateful that Sarah flexed her skills on us and we hope to work with her again on our next celebration.
    If you’re looking for a photographer who can capture magic in an image, look no further - holla at Sarah V.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    I AM SARAH V Photography 8
  • Brigita

Brigita Rachko · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful photos, incredible person!

It was tough at first to fully describe just how awesome Sarah is! I'll start by saying that when my husband and I got engaged, a wedding photographer was one of the first things I looked into. For me, photography was very important because the day goes by quickly, but the photos last forever. When I discovered Sarah's work, my heart skipped a beat. Her photos draw you in and are truly breathtaking! They convey emotion and are more than just photos, but true works of art! I knew right away that I wanted her to photograph my wedding! (They say you always "just know" when you find the perfect dress, but I had this moment with my wedding photographer). I was SO happy when Sarah said she was available on our date. I soon found out that not only is Sarah a talented artist, but also an impressive business owner! She is professional, organized, communicative and reliable. We didn't need a wedding planner because Sarah helped us come up with a wedding timeline that was stress free! She answered all my emails promptly and thoughtfully. I could tell that she really cared that our day suited us perfectly. She was proactive in keeping in touch with us as our day approached. Her organization and transparency really instilled a sense of confidence and brought us peace of mind. Sarah is just as wonderful in person. She is a lovely woman and makes you feel instantly at ease. My fiance and I are shy people and I get easily anxious when photographed. However, Sarah's easygoing and friendly demeanor helped us to open up. Our private photoshoot with just my husband and I was actually my favorite part of our day! After all of her photoshoots with couples, Sarah posts photos and a description of the day in her blog. For almost a year I looked forward to the day where it would be our wedding posted in her blog! It was so worth the wait! Seeing her post made me feel like our day was so special and meaningful. Lastly, but most importantly, our photos were everything I dreamed of and more! They really convey the love and joy we were feeling. I have never felt I looked so happy and beautiful. I am so glad to have these images to cherish and help us relive our day. Hiring Sarah was the one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding!

Sent on 08/28/2019
    I AM SARAH V Photography 13
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 06/22/2019

Don't Look Any Further

I can't even begin to describe how much I loved working with Sarah. She made the day so much fun and so relaxing, we even ran ahead of schedule! Going through our photos I never dreamed our day could have been captured so perfectly. It was such a nice surprise to see some of the details and group shots that I missed but now have the memory of. She captured laughter, tears, smiles, hugs, family reunions, and every aspect that makes a wedding special.

Her blog post alone brought me to tears because we felt just as special to her and Oscar (her second shooter and husband!) as she meant to us. After spending only one day together she will forever be considered a friend. I can't imagine having worked with a better duo than Sarah and Oscar!

I think it's also important to note it's not often you also get someone who is so talented on the creative side but is also extremely skilled in running their business. Sarah responded to any inquires in a timely manner, always gave ample amounts of notice about payment reminders, a professional contract, checking in on what we needed and helping us to completely organize our day of timeline. I owe the day running so smoothly to her. Throughout my entire wedding process I continually said to my husband, she is worth every penny we pay her, and I stand by that now.

This is one impressive woman (but seriously, just go through her portfolio and blog posts and you'll see why) and I hope to anyone reading this review you're so lucky as to get to work with her!

Sent on 07/30/2019

I AM SARAH V Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Soul City Band
    Soul City Band Wedding Bands

We had a great time working with Sarah V and staff. Real pros, great work. Looking forward to the next time.

• Rev. Erika Hewitt
    Rev. Erika Hewitt Wedding Officiants

I'm crazy about Sarah V, as a person and as a photographer -- and I rarely write endorsements for photographers. As an officiant, I'm in awe of the way that Sarah's personality and groundedness keep a nervous couple calm (I'm not naming names, but this is NOT TRUE of some wedding photographers), and how easily she gets the shots that give you goosebumps. And oh: THE PHOTOS she takes! I see 30-40 sets of wedding photos every year, and Sarah V's stand out for their excellence.