Smith Photo

Kingston, NH View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Kylee Smith is a wedding photographer based out of Kingston, NH, just a 35-minute drive away from Portsmouth, traveling all throughout New England.

I've been in the photo business for 10 years now, dabbling in a little bit of everything. Ultimately, I've found myself drawn to weddings, couples + families. The capturing of genuine, real connection + love - that's what makes a photo. I want you to be able to look back and remember what it felt like to actually be there, even 20 years down the road. Your love deserves to be celebrated, and I'm here to celebrate it with you!

My style is moody, ethereal, bright and dark in all the right places, highlighting what should be. I'm relaxed, but not too relaxed. I really strive to be the kind of person I'd like to hang out with on my wedding day. If you're reading this, chances are you think we'd be a good fit to work together. Reach out - I'd love to talk more in person or over the phone!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Team

Kylee  Smith
Kylee Smith
Lead Photographer

I’m Kylee Smith. I was born in New England, and I never left. I live with my husband in a small house, in the small town I grew up in, just 5 minutes from almost my whole family. Almost anything inspires me. I’m an eternal optimist. There’s beauty in everything. Meeting new people is a blast, and I like making connections. That's why this “job” is perfect for me — because it leads me to all of you - the people I probably wouldn’t have had the chance to meet otherwise. It’s fun making people feel happy, and confident, and to see beauty in themselves. That’s my goal when you’re in front of my camera.

Great Pond Road Kingston, NH, 03848
Location of (Smith Photo)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding