Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Eric McCallister Photography

Unobtrusive wedding photography in a creative, documentary style.

"I began my professional photography career shooting rock climbers scaling cliffs throughout the U.S. By combining my passion for adventure with my love of art, I very quickly became obsessed with creating images that were not only "pretty" but conveyed a sense of "being there" and of the emotions felt by my subjects. Seeing and capturing fleeting moments from behind a lens proved to be a powerful addiction which led me to wedding photography. I strive to create images of a bride and groom that show the spectrum of emotions felt on one of the most important days of their lives."

Eric shoots in a unobtrusive photojournalistic style. Check out Eric's blog and  to learn more.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Digital Files (3)
Prints (3)
Albums (1)
Proofs (1)

When we searched for a photographer, Eric's portfolio was the only one that stood out. True to our hopes and expectations, Eric's photos of our wedding are absolutely stunning. People cannot believe what they are seeing when we show off our album. We got a great variety of photos of both ourselves and our guests; he captured the magic, beauty, and joy of every moment. Even better, Eric was so easy to work with. He was considerate, flexible, and very calm and easy going. When he photographed us, we felt totally natural, relaxed, and were able to enjoy our day without any self-consciousness. We would recommend Eric to anyone and everyone, his photos really will preserve your memories in the most beautiful way.

Profile Picture JenniferAnne, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric is an amazing photographer and was such a joy to work with! He did both our engagement and wedding photos and they turned out absolutely beautiful! He also sends the photos out really fast! After both sessions we had a handful of photos in our inbox the next morning (which was especially impressive after our New Year’s Eve wedding!), which made our moms very happy because they had awesome photos to post on Facebook! Eric provided all of our photos to us on a thumb drive, which was a huge selling point for us! During our wedding, Eric was by our side all night and captured all of the most important and special moments, but without being in our face or annoying. In fact, most of the time we didn’t even notice, which meant he got a lot of beautiful, genuine candid shots. Eric is a trooper and would do whatever he needed to get the perfect shot! At one point he was laying in the snow without a coat on to get a picture of us during the NYE fireworks show. We absolutely loved working with Eric and highly recommend him for any event.

Profile Picture Katy, 12/31/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Photos were very important to my fiancé and I, so we knew that we found the perfect photographer with Eric McCallister. His work is absolutely breathtaking, Eric has been easy to work with from the beginning. After seeing our photos from our engagement session, we can't wait for the wedding!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1431810694792 0109blog0884
220x220 sq 1431810706279 0141blog2862
220x220 sq 1431810719834 0213montplaisir1811
220x220 sq 1431810620584 0050blog0105

Every photo I have seen from Eric McCallister captures a moment perfectly so you can relive your special day through his amazing work. Having worked with Eric at several weddings over the years, I have come to realize that this is standard for Eric McCallister--consistently flawless, professional, awe-inspiring work. He has even shared some shots he's taken of Honey Train, which we use shamelessly to promote ourselves! We cannot recommend Eric McCallister enough for your wedding, engagement event, retirement party, or to capture any moment you feel is important to you. On top of all of the above, Eric is also a genuinely nice person, and fun to work with. We look forward to every time we work with him throughout the season. Hire him now!

PO Box 733, Portsmouth, NH 03801   See On Map