PO Box 733, Portsmouth, NH 03801 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,800
Availability Check your date

About Eric McCallister Photography

Unobtrusive wedding photography in a creative, documentary style.

"I began my professional photography career shooting rock climbers scaling cliffs throughout the U.S. By combining my passion for adventure with my love of art, I very quickly became obsessed with creating images that were not only "pretty" but conveyed a sense of "being there" and of the emotions felt by my subjects. Seeing and capturing fleeting moments from behind a lens proved to be a powerful addiction which led me to wedding photography. I strive to create images of a bride and groom that show the spectrum of emotions felt on one of the most important days of their lives."

Eric shoots in a unobtrusive photojournalistic style. Check out Eric's blog and to learn more.

Follow Eric McCallister Photography on

0069blog0552
0001engagement20989

62 Reviews for Eric McCallister Photography

Jocelyn · Married on 09/29/2018

Where do i begin? Eric made sure to meet with us well in advance of our big day. He was thorough and ensured we had a game plan for our wedding photographs. He is amazing at his craft and just based on a few of the shots he shared, we know that all of the photos of our wedding will be great!

Eric McCallister Photography 1
    Eric McCallister Photography 2
    Eric McCallister Photography 3

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

My husband and I had Eric shoot our engagement session last May, all of the pictures were breathtaking and exceeded our expectations. We knew that the photos from our wedding would be just as spectacular. Our wedding day was misty and cloudy so there was not much of a sunset, but we went out anyway to try and get some shots. Eric was able to transform the cloudy dark sky to something so beautiful and unique. We truly could not have found a better photographer and we are so thankful to have these awesome photos to remember our day by.

Eric McCallister Photography 4
    Eric McCallister Photography 5
    Eric McCallister Photography 6

Craig · Married on 07/14/2018

Eric is in a league of his own. To say nothing of his artistic talent, Eric is a selfless, thoughtful, all around great guy – I hope we get to do some hiking or skiing together in the future. He went above and beyond so many times with us on the big day and during the months leading up to the wedding. I’d say he went the “extra mile”, but really it was more like 8 extra miles when Eric loaded up all of his equipment on his back and hiked with it up a few thousand vertical feet so that my wife and I could do an engagement photo shoot on the side of Mt. Washington.

But that’s only part of the story, Eric has a gifted eye and is an extremely talented artist. He creates beauty and wonder out of spaces and angles that a left brainer like me would never imagine. Now, my wife and I are immortalized in that space of beauty and wonder. We purchased two large canvas prints from our engagement photo shoot and, one year later, they still bring such a huge smile to my face every time I walk by them. We had the pleasure of having Eric along for our rehearsal dinner cruise and made the great choice to have Eric bring a second shooter, Chris, for the big day so that nothing was missed.

Thank you so much Eric, you captured amazement, emotion, surprise, joy, love – oh, and EPIC dance party, for us to cherish forever. We can’t thank you enough!

Eric McCallister Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Honey Train Music Services
    Honey Train Music Services Wedding Bands

Every photo I have seen from Eric McCallister captures a moment perfectly so you can relive your special day through his amazing work. Having worked with Eric at several weddings over the years, I have come to realize that this is standard for Eric McCallister--consistently flawless, professional, awe-inspiring work. He has even shared some shots he's taken of Honey Train, which we use shamelessly to promote ourselves! We cannot recommend Eric McCallister enough for your wedding, engagement event, retirement party, or to capture any moment you feel is important to you. On top of all of the above, Eric is also a genuinely nice person, and fun to work with. We look forward to every time we work with him throughout the season. Hire him now!

• PO Box 733 Portsmouth, NH 03801 See on map