Leo Garza Photography

Mill House Photographers 5 Pine St. Extension Unit 2J, Nashua, NH 03063 Map · Phone number

candace 035
candace 03
amanda 36

4 Reviews for Leo Garza Photography

Karla · Married on 10/07/2012

Leo & Teri were amazing to work with. I don't really enjoy having my picture taken, but they made it painless! What I really love about our wedding photos is how they captured our special day- pictures of all of the details that we spent so much time on, guests dancing and the warmth & happiness of the day and all of the moments that were extra special were caught. I couldn't be happier and highly recommend Leo Garza Photography!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Cricket · Married on 07/30/2011

Leo Garza Photography is very professional, they offer excellent service and
    have high quality photographs. It was a pleasure to work with them and I recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 03/04/2012

Meghan · Married on 09/18/2010

With all the stress involved with wedding planning, Teri and Leoi made the photography part of it so easy and such a great experience! They are two of the kindest people I've ever met and it was really obvious to me how much they love what they do. I felt as though they went above and beyond what I expected from a photographer...I never felt as though they didn't have time for me and they always got back to me right away if I had any questions. My pictures came out absolutely amazing and everyone who see's my wedding album is blown away. Even after the wedding was over and I was figuring out what pictures I wanted in the albums, Leo was happy to take the time and make sure I got exactly what I wanted. I couldn't have been happier with the whole experience of working with them and I have recommended them to all my friends looking for a photographer!

Sent on 03/01/2012

Leo Garza Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

• Mill House Photographers, 5 Pine St. Extension Unit 2J Nashua, 03063 See on map
    6033205240 (Other Phone Number)