Portsmouth, NH 03801 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Kate & Keith Photography

We aren't "normal" so we don't expect you'll fit inside a box either, which is why we don't offer packages. After making sure our connection is a good one, we work out a proposal to fit your budget and focus on getting to know you so we can tell your story! We specialize in weddings in New Hampshire, Mount Desert Island and Hawaii. If there's transportation around your location, they we'll make it there! (hint, hint, we love to travel!) www.KateandKeithPhotography.com

Follow Kate & Keith Photography on

Kate & Keith Photography 5
Kate & Keith Photography 6
Kate & Keith Photography 7

Elisabeth · Married on 12/31/2018

Incredible People, Photographers & Experience!

Congratulations on your engagement and now that that's out of the way... book Kate & Keith immediately. We were lucky enough to have them capture our wedding day this past New Years Eve and I don't even know where to start with praise & gratefulness... from the first time we spoke I knew we were going to love them and that they would be the perfect match for us. They agreed to come to Plymouth MA for our engagement pictures and it was such a fun day, they made us feel so comfortable when both of us actually felt super awkward. I cried when I saw the first picture they teased of the session. Their work is AMAZING! Flash forward to the wedding - Kate & Keith took the time to get information about our wedding, our families, what photos we wanted and even our favorite snacks to make sure we ate throughout the long day. Come wedding day I was pretty anxious getting my make up done, feeling a bit sick to my stomach with nerves and then I heard Kate & Keith's voices... when I saw them I immediately felt as ease. They were a true calming presence for me that day and throughout the planning process, both of them are such wonderful, happy, kind and incredible people it is hard not to feel settled around them. It was like having two of our friends with us at our first look, we didn't even really notice they were taking pictures. All of the sudden we heard our first dance song playing over the outdoor speakers of our venue. Kate & Keith had arranged with the venue to surprise us while we took our first look photos. It was such an amazing and sweet gesture, it just shows the type of people they are and how much they actually care about the couples they work with. We had a decent sized wedding party that included young kids and we also have a good number of family members. Kate & Keith were so professional and organized and took the time to care about every detail. With so many people and pictures the process can be a bit chaotic, Kate & Keith made the process painless and everyone agreed. Many people have asked for their information already so don't hesitate to contact them. Not only will you find fun, caring, amazing dog lovers, but you'll also find new friends. Aside from the absolutely perfect and stunning photo they took at Midnight, two of my other favorite photos from the day are pictures we have with Kate & Keith. After your wedding day you're left with memories and photos... I know our memories are perfect and I have no doubt our photos will capture the love and happiness we felt on that day perfectly as well. Thank you Kate, Keith and Kalee for being there with us every step of the way! You guys are AMAZING!!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Kara · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing people, better photographers!

Kate and Keith are both amazing people which makes them even better photographers. We hired them to photograph our October wedding almost two years in advance after a Skype call where we couldn’t get the video to work but just knew that they were the right people for us. The first time we met in person, we spent an hour talking over ice cream about everything except wedding photography and Kate and Keith felt like friends. They made us feel so comfortable taking photos and it didn’t ever feel posed or forced even when they were directing us to get a shot. Kate and Keith encouraged us to purchase a package that included them photographing our rehearsal dinner/bonfire and that was also a great suggestion as it allowed our friends and family to get to know them a little better before the wedding and they stayed out with us even though it got a little chilly out at the bonfire! On our wedding day, Kate and Keith were both incredibly helpful in making sure our day ran smoothly and helped keep us both calm and collected when some unplanned issues came up. Overall, I can’t recommend Kate and Keith enough!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Kate & Keith Photography 19
    Kate & Keith Photography 20
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/05/2018

Professional, clever, funny, and brilliant

When my husband and I met Kate and Keith via Skype, we introduced our dogs to each other. My husband and I mentioned how we weren't sure if we would be bringing our dog with us to Maine for the wedding due to some logistical issues. Before even finishing that thought, Kate and Keith told us they would happily dog-sit for us for as much of our trip as we might need. We knew such animal lovers needed to be part of our wedding.

We had a very small wedding of only 10 people, plus our officiant, plus Kate and Keith, all stuffed onto a bus for a trek through ANP. There were so many ways a group that small could have gone wrong, or been uncomfortable, but these two made our day perfect. I have read a lot of reviews where photographers are praised for not being "noticed"- but honestly, Kate and Keith were quite present which was incredibly welcome and just what we needed. They offered lots of advice for certain areas of the park to photograph, and since Steve and I weren't always sure of what to do, this was so valuable to us. It kept us on track of our timeline and gave us direction.

They were super flexible when it came up to the ceremony- Keith sort of leaded as we worked to find the best spot for our group that offered the best opportunity for photos. They were patient throughout many delays, and they were totally up for some crazy, hurried family photos as we raced sunset and huge winds. And then our bus broke down, and they documented that, too! Ah, memories. Through the whole process Kate and Keith greeted these inconveniences with humor and grace.

Post-wedding communication was timely, thorough, and accurate. Photos came exactly during the timeline they gave us.

And the photos themselves: Spectacular. It is clear why these two are considered among the best - because they are. The photos told a wonderful story of a wonderful day and caught our family perfectly. The "staged" photos, which were orders of magnitude more creative and beautiful than any I've ever seen, really captured my husband and I. And there were so many clever, funny, and heartwarming candid shots peppered in.

Steve and I were very, very lucky to get Kate and Keith to join us on our little big day, for their kindness, humor, professionalism and guidance.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Kate & Keith Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Kate & Keith Photography 1
    $200 off
    Get $200 off your wedding package when you mention the code!

• Rev. Erika Hewitt
    Rev. Erika Hewitt Wedding Officiants

I absolutely love working with Kate & Keith (in fact, I'm disappointed that our paths haven't crossed this season). They have the ability to put couples & their wedding party at ease, and disappear into the background while taking AMAZING photos. I do over 30 weddings a year, as an officiant, and Kate & Keith's are just about my favorite photos from alllllll of those photographers. If you hire Kate & Keith, you're going to be high-fiving yourself all over the place. Do it. They ROCK.

• Aloha Bridal Connections
    Aloha Bridal Connections Wedding Planners

Kate & Keith are a dream to work with! They are attentive on the day and really make an effort to connect with the clients. They have an easy going vibe with a strong sense of professionalism. We love working with them!

• Alda's Maine Wedding Flowers
    Alda's Maine Wedding Flowers Wedding Florists

I have worked with Keith and Kate twice on Lovely weddings and they are really fine. You will see a Bar Harbor, Maine, Mount Desert Wedding that we did together here. (I do Wedding flowers) http://harmoniouspalette.com/2015MaineWeddingFlowers.html And this is my latest on the web http://harmoniouspalette.com/AldasMaine2016ThriveOnMaineWeddingFlowers.html I hope Keith and Kate and I will work together soon! With best wishes to all, Alda Stich

• Portsmouth, 03801 See on map
    (978) 743-9072 (Phone number)