808 Ahua St MB 18, Honolulu, HI 96819 Map · Phone number

About Aloha Bridal Connections

Who we are:

We are a team of wedding coordinators that specialize in Day of Coordination and vendor referrals. We are with you from the very beginning to connect you with some of the best wedding vendors in the industry while always offering our professional opinion. All of our packages offer unlimited phone and email contacts so that we can answer any of your questions regardless of how far out your wedding is. As the days get closer we pull all of your final details together to create a wedding day timeline and we coordinate all of your wedding details 2 months before your wedding date. Let us perfect your wedding day and turn your vision into a reality.

Please contact us for a free consultation to see which package fits best for you. Visit our website for more details on our different packages or create a custom package from scratch.

Contact us today!

screen shot 2019 06 03 at 3 17 22 pm 51 610349 1559611055

95 Reviews for Aloha Bridal Connections

Chloe Kagesa · Married on 08/03/2020

100% friendly AND on it!

As a wedding vendor myself, we work with a lot of different coordinators and ABC definitely stands out!! Not only are they skillful professionally, but their literal personalities FIT so well with coordination. They're friendly, seem to always be smiling haha, they're attentive, and they're fully present. Working with them, it never seems like they're trying to "rush through" a wedding just for the sake of finishing it; they truly provide quality work from start to finish.

All that to say, when I got engaged myself, I knew I wanted to inquire with ABC for coordination!! :) I worked with Lauren and Kelly and they were both so sweet and did an amazing job (as expected haha). On the day-of, I literally did not worry about ANYTHING cause I knew they would be fully capable of handling anything that came their way. They set everything up perfectly, kept us on time, and even the things I thought I lost track of- they had. The ceremony and reception went so smoothly; I could fully be present with our guests and get caught up talking with them because I didn't need to worry about wedding logistics. And at the end of the night, they packed up everything neatly so my husband and I literally did not need to worry or scramble to do anything.

THANK YOU ABC for serving your couples so diligently, and for making the process calm and fun as you do it!!

Sent on 03/14/2020

Kristie Watanabe · Married on 02/29/2020

Outstanding value and incredible professionalism!

I can't say enough about how wonderful our experience with ABC was. We opted for Day-Of Coordination and Lauren was our head coordinator. From the start, my fiance and I were incredibly impressed with the first conversation we had with Lauren and how reasonably priced their services were. We were planning our wedding from San Diego, which made logistics pretty intimidating for us. Most of our communication was over the phone or via email, but with Lauren's help, I feel like we were never at a disadvantage and all of our questions were answered promptly. We also really appreciated the fact that Lauren was so accommodating with her schedule. Since we were on CA time and our work schedules are all over the place, she was willing to compromise outside of her office hours to have phone meetings with us.

The day of our wedding was literally the least stressful day we had all week (most of the stress coming from family and not from wedding planning lol). We pretty much just showed up where we needed to be based on the perfect timeline Lauren created for us. Her day-of team, especially Kelly, were so professional and sweet! I wouldn't change anything about ABC at all!

Sent on 03/24/2020

Christina Villanueva · Married on 09/07/2019

Aloha Bridal Connections are AMAZING!

From the moment we met Lauren at a coffee shop, my husband and I knew from then on that we wanted her and her team to coordinate our wedding. We had the privilege of booking Lauren and her team for day of wedding coordination, and let me tell you, that was one of the best decisions we ever made. From the get-go, Lauren provides a list of recommended vendors (with a discount if you book with them), resources to help you stay organized and on-track, and is quick to respond to any questions you have leading up to the wedding day. She made the whole wedding planning process manageable and fun. On the wedding day, Lauren made me feel at total ease, everything went smoothly, and her and the entire team coordinated everything to fit our dream wedding vision. As an additional service, we also booked ABC as our wait staff. Lauren and the entire team are outgoing, fun, efficient, and very professional! They are very passionate about what they do and this reflects through their hard work and dedication. Hire them for your wedding and I promise you, you will not be disappointed! Lauren and the entire ABC team are the absolute best! ♥️♥️♥️

Sent on 10/21/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Aloha Bridal Connections FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2,208.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4030
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 8,049.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 76.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Spectrum Entertainment Wedding DJs

Aloha Bridal Connections is absolutely one of our favorite coordination companies to work with! The entire planning process is so smooth leading up to the day, and on the day the team is nothing short of on point! Every one of the staff members (not just the lead coordinator) has an iPad with the timeline/details on it so everyone always knows whats going on. They have ample team members there so there are always enough hands on deck. Not to mention their staff members are so energetic, kind, and excited to be at such a monuments occasion such as a wedding, and their warmness and aloha really bleeds out into the clients and their guests. Its such an honor to work along side super down to earth ladies as you'll find here. If your looking for a team that is organized, fun to work with, and most of all experienced, look no further!

• Kate & Keith Photography Wedding Photographers

A FANTASTIC team to work with! They are an awesome mix of complete professionalism and cheerful personalities that makes wedding days easy for the couple and vendors! Loved working with them!

• Watanabe Floral Wedding Florists

Amazing and extremely diligent and professional! They will make everything so much easier and wonderful!

• 808 Ahua St, MB 18 Honolulu, 96819 See on map
    CLOSED Sunday & Wednesday Monday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
    Location of (Aloha Bridal Connections)