808 Ahua St MB 18, Honolulu, HI 96819 Map · Phone number

About Aloha Bridal Connections

Who we are:

We are a team of wedding coordinators that specialize in Day of Coordination and vendor referrals. We are with you from the very beginning to connect you with some of the best wedding vendors in the industry while always offering our professional opinion. All of our packages offer unlimited phone and email contacts so that we can answer any of your questions regardless of how far out your wedding is. As the days get closer we pull all of your final details together to create a wedding day timeline and we coordinate all of your wedding details 2 months before your wedding date. Let us perfect your wedding day and turn your vision into a reality.

Please contact us for a free consultation to see which package fits best for you. Visit our website for more details on our different packages or create a custom package from scratch.

Contact us today!

Aloha Bridal Connections 6
Aloha Bridal Connections 7
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 02/17/2019

Jade and ABC team are AWESOME!

Hiring Jade as a day-of coordinator was absolutely one of the best decisions we made when planning our destination wedding. She made every details simple and stress free throughout the wedding planning process. She nailed our vision to the tee, I can’t thank her and the ABC team enough! They are everything we could ask for from a day-of coordination team and more. A timeline she created was perfect and we were able to enjoy the day thanks to her attention to details on every aspect. She was respectful of our vendors, fast on communication, and delightful person to work with like I’ve gained a new friendship. We will definitely hire her again when we renew our vows in the future. On the day of the wedding day, Jade and her team made the day even better with their professionalism and great services. I wouldn’t change our wedding day for the world, as cliche as it may be. It was PERFECT! My husband, myself and our guests had a blast and it went as planned. We we’re worried the weather isn’t on our favor since it was raining all week, but the weather God gave us a beautiful sunshine but yet humid day to say “I DO!” Brides to be, let those nerves go and enjoy the moment while you can because it’ll fly by as you know it. On the day of, Jade and two other coordinators from her team made sure we enjoyed every second of our wedding day, and not sweat the small stuff. She’ll take care of the rest, making sure your vendors on time, decor on fleek, she served my husband and I pupus and a cocktail during cocktail hour while we were busy taking photos and videos. We miss our wedding day already and it’s been only less than 2 months! Looking forward for our videos and photos from Aria Studios, which ABC gave us an awesome discount hiring most of our vendors! Mahalo Jade for organizing our wedding day! Couldn’t have done this without you!!

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Aloha Bridal Connections 8
    Aloha Bridal Connections 9
    Aloha Bridal Connections 10
    Aloha Bridal Connections 11

Naomi Parr · Married on 12/20/2018

Most Important Vendor!

We hired Natalie Christensen from Aloha Bridal Connections for month-of-coordination and it was the BEST decision we could have made! All of our vendors were amazing, but Natalie was the MOST essential. Even before taking over as point of contact in the month before the wedding, she gave us tons of useful advice, helped us stay organized, and was very responsive.

On the wedding night, Natalie made everything run so smoothly. I didn't realize just how much work wedding coordinators do and Natalie was an absolute rockstar at it! Natalie put together the timeline with our input, guided us through it during the rehearsal, and made sure that all of our vendors stuck to it. She and her staff oversaw the venue setup. They stayed with the bridal party and groom's party during pre-wedding preparations and made sure everyone showed up on time! She dealt with little issues that arose throughout the night. She got to know our guests' names so that she could call them over for pictures and make the photographer's job easier. She alerted the DJ when it was time for each part of the program to begin. She helped me with my dress's train while moving about the property and kept it picture-perfect for the ceremony. She put up the bustle when it was time for the reception. She brought my husband and I drinks from the bar while we were getting formal photos taken. She made sure we had time to eat during dinner. She stayed until every last guest left and made sure that the site was broken down properly. She did all this and more while my husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding. Basically, Natalie and her staff (thank you Ruby!!) were amazing and we could not have had such a perfect evening without them.

We HIGHLY recommend Natalie and Aloha Bridal Connections for anyone planning a wedding of any size. It was the best investment we could have made and honestly, the best value too. It is absolutely worth the money!

Sent on 12/25/2018

Laura T · Married on 12/16/2018

Full day of wedding coordination

I decided to book ABC for my wedding day-of coordination because they offered ala carte services, and I was lucky enough to have Natalie as our main coordinator. As the planning process went on, I decided to do a full day coordination, which I highly recommend if you want to enjoy your special day! I also wanted all my guests (especially family) to enjoy the day, which was why I chose to do the full day service (instead of having family help at the welcome table, decorate, clean up, etc). From grabbing coffee at our initial meet and greet, to the practice rehearsal, to the minute we left the venue property, Natalie was amazing. I have so many positive things to say about her and the ABC team - and let me start by saying that because of Natalie, my husband and I enjoyed our day without any stress. The day was seamless, and I had a better time than I thought I was going to - since I've heard from others that your day-of is so stressful. It was the perfect day, and a large part had to do with hiring ABC. Additionally, from the beginning, Natalie was extremely professional and helpful. She answered so many of my questions about other vendors and our timeline. Two weeks out from our date she made sure we were organized and everything was ready to go. On the day of, everything was PERFECT because of Natalie!! She ensured all the vendors (and myself) were on time. At the wedding, she even made sure my husband and I were fed and hydrated.. pretty sure without her we wouldn't have consumed anything until the reception just because we were so busy taking photos, talking to guests, etc... She really does look out for her clients! I am so happy I decided to go with ABC - I recommend them to any future bride and groom... you want to enjoy your special day and I have no doubt any coordinator at ABC will do an exceptional job!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Aloha Bridal Connections FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,208.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,030.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,049.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 76.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Spectrum Entertainment
    Spectrum Entertainment Wedding DJs

Aloha Bridal Connections is absolutely one of our favorite coordination companies to work with! The entire planning process is so smooth leading up to the day, and on the day the team is nothing short of on point! Every one of the staff members (not just the lead coordinator) has an iPad with the timeline/details on it so everyone always knows whats going on. They have ample team members there so there are always enough hands on deck. Not to mention their staff members are so energetic, kind, and excited to be at such a monuments occasion such as a wedding, and their warmness and aloha really bleeds out into the clients and their guests. Its such an honor to work along side super down to earth ladies as you'll find here. If your looking for a team that is organized, fun to work with, and most of all experienced, look no further!

• Kate & Keith Photography
    Kate & Keith Photography Wedding Photographers

A FANTASTIC team to work with! They are an awesome mix of complete professionalism and cheerful personalities that makes wedding days easy for the couple and vendors! Loved working with them!

• Watanabe Floral
    Watanabe Floral Wedding Florists

Amazing and extremely diligent and professional! They will make everything so much easier and wonderful!

• 808 Ahua St, MB 18 Honolulu, 96819 See on map
    CLOSED Sunday & Wednesday Monday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM