Aloha Bridal Connections

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,030 Package Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,030 Package Price

We are a team of experienced destination wedding planners and day-of coordinators! Aloha Bridal Connections (ABC) has been a leader in the wedding industry for 10 years, serving over 1055 couples. Though we are based in Hawaii our expertise in destination wedding planning has taken us all across the mainland USA.

ABC's team mentality is what sets us apart. Like everything else in life, things never go exactly according to plan and when situations come up, it will always go much smoother when you have a team to put their heads together and make it happen. We each play off of our individual strengths to bring the full picture together stronger than a single individual is able to do on their own. When you choose to work with us, you are trusting our team to make it happen for you and we will do everything we can to bring your vision to life with as few bumps in the road as possible.

We offer everything from Basic Day Of Coordination to Partial and Full planning packages. We are firm believers that no two people or weddings are the same. This is why we love to work with couples that prefer to customize their wedding and select vendors that match both their personality and style. Our team will help you save time and money by guiding you through the process.

Our team will be there with you from start to finish. We provide the assistance and organization you need for your wedding so that you can truly relax and enjoy the day.

Don鈥檛 know where to start? We offer free consultations to get to know you so that we can recommend the package with us that will best suit your planning needs. Once you book we offer unlimited communication and vendor recommendations so that you can feel fully supported during the planning process. We are pros at connecting couples with vendors that best fit their personalities and wedding needs.

Visit our website to learn more about us and get more information on our packages. We can鈥檛 wait to chat with you to see how we can make your wedding dreams become a reality!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,208

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,030

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,049

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$76

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Kelly
    Kelly G. Married on 01/08/2023

10/10 Experience with ABC

Major mahalos to ABC wedding coordination services!!!!! Our day would not have been pulled together if it wasn't for you! From the moment we were referred to ABC our experience was INCREDIBLE!!! Team members of ABC we incredibly thorough from our very first call with them. As a couple who lives on the mainland, but planning our wedding on the North Shore of Oahu for Jan 2023 we knew that some sort of coordination/planning service was going to be a MUST since we didn't live on island anymore. ABC completely surpassed our expectation by the amount of help + guidance they gave us along the way..... From professional opinions, vender referrals and services, and even helping us find our unique venue choice -- shoutout to Kelly G!!! They even helped us curate our unique wedding layout - there's no way I could've come up with this on my own! It was PERFECT!

Keyah and Jamie were amazing to work with from the get-go. Super professional! As the bride, they helped me with so much on our wedding day. Jamie would check in with me in every moment to see if I needed anything. I have never felt so taken care of! I knew nothing would go wrong because I had Keyah and Jamie on my side for our wedding day! They surpassed my expectations of wedding coordinators. They are true super heroes! So kind, nurturing, understanding, and bada**!

If you're thinking of booking with ABC, YOU MUST! Worth every penny! I could go on and on...
    Tricia H. Married on 11/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best decision we made for our wedding

Many thanks to the ABC team for playing a big part in making our special day so memorable!

Selecting ABC - Our destination wedding was in November 2022 and we began our planning process in January 2022 (we were planning our wedding from California). Our first step was to find a coordination team. After sending out multiple inquiry emails to various companies, we landed on our final 2 choices. We were very impressed after our very first meeting with Lauren - super professional, knowledgeable, and personable. The other company was highly recommended to us by a friend and had a huge social media presence. After meeting with the owner, we never received a follow up - we took this as a bad first sign from a wedding coordination company. We decided to go with ABC and we鈥檙e so glad that we did!

Planning process - I am very much a planner and an organized person. I usually enjoy planning events, but I found wedding planning to be very overwhelming and stressful. I truly could not have survived wedding planning without ABC鈥檚 help. The Google Sheet they provided helped me organize all my vendor, payment, and guest info. Having the timeline at my fingertips was very helpful. Also, the monthly checklist was such a great guide! It was so easy to shoot the team an email or schedule a call for any questions. All of our vendors had nothing but great things to say about ABC - it was reassuring to know that they are highly regarded by the Hawaii wedding community and that we were in good hands.

Day of coordination - Leisha was our lead coordinator for our wedding day and she was excellent! We could not have asked for a better coordinator. Our wedding party and family could not have been more impressed by her leadership. There were some hiccups throughout the day (as expected), but I didn鈥檛 even hear about them until the next day. Leisha made our day run so seamlessly; everything just flowed so smoothly! We truly didn鈥檛 have to worry about anything at all during our wedding. Everything was set up and taken care of for us and all we had to think about was enjoying our day.

I can go on and on with never ending great things to say about the ABC team. I would highly recommend the Signature package for anyone is looking for some guidance with wedding planning, flexibility with choosing/communicating with vendors, and a stress-free/worry-free day of coordination.

Mahalo ABC team for EVERYTHING and a special shout out to Leisha for being such a pro at what she does!
  • Shamini
    Shamini P. Married on 11/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding planners ever!

ABC is a must have, hands down best wedding planning service that all couples should hire, especially for a Hawaiian wedding! If you are busy professionals trying to plan a destination wedding, look no further as this is the group to trust your dream wedding to!!

Keyah was our lead coordinator and we both couldn't have asked for a more invested, kind hearted, hard working wedding planner like her. She constantly went above and beyond and truly made our process smooth and stress free. In fact, so many moments I called her my JLo (from wedding planner :)) because that's just how amazing she was! Lauren is by far the most professional business owner we have ever had the pleasure to meet, and I think what especially blew us away was hers and her team's professionalism and ability to handle difficult situations without allowing us to get caught up in the stress of the moment. I think that takes a very unique group of personalities and I truly believe this can only be found within this team.

Last but least, if you are very busy and planning your wedding in Hawaii as a destination spot, we would highly recommend the Elite package. This package is worth every dollar as the team takes over every detail, interaction with vendors, etc alleviating so much stress off the couple, especially when they don't have much time to do these details by themselves. If you are a bride searching for a group and basically going off of word of mouth and reading this, look no further. I was just like you and didn't know who I could trust and all I can say is I'm SOOO glad I found this group and we went with them. You will not be disappointed, not only did we have a fairytale wedding but the day truly turned out to be more magical than we could have even imagined and we owe it to ABC!!!!! Sign with them today!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Spectrum Entertainment Spectrum Entertainment Wedding DJs

Aloha Bridal Connections is absolutely one of our favorite coordination companies to work with! The entire planning process is so smooth leading up to the day, and on the day the team is nothing short of on point! Every one of the staff members (not just the lead coordinator) has an iPad with the timeline/details on it so everyone always knows whats going on. They have ample team members there so there are always enough hands on deck. Not to mention their staff members are so energetic, kind, and excited to be at such a monuments occasion such as a wedding, and their warmness and aloha really bleeds out into the clients and their guests. Its such an honor to work along side super down to earth ladies as you'll find here. If your looking for a team that is organized, fun to work with, and most of all experienced, look no further!

Kate & Keith Photography Kate & Keith Photography Wedding Photographers

A FANTASTIC team to work with! They are an awesome mix of complete professionalism and cheerful personalities that makes wedding days easy for the couple and vendors! Loved working with them!

Watanabe Floral Watanabe Floral Wedding Florists

Amazing and extremely diligent and professional! They will make everything so much easier and wonderful!

Joseph Esser Photo and Video
路 Wedding Photographers
Watanabe Floral
4.6 out of 5 rating , 104 Reviews
路 Wedding Florists
Whik'd Hair and Makeup Hawaii (Wicked)
5.0 out of 5 rating , 142 Reviews
路 Wedding Hair & Makeup

808 Ahua St, MB 18 Honolulu, 96819

CLOSED Sunday & Wednesday Monday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Location of (Aloha Bridal Connections)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding