PO BOX 5241, Kaneohe, HI 96744 Map Phone number Visit website

About Charming Events Hawaii

Charming Events Hawaii is a wedding planning company in Kaneohe, Hawaii. We are team of professional event planners and coordinators, born and raised in Hawaii, ready to share the Aloha spirit with you! We strive to take the stress out of the planning process, and create an event that will be fun and enjoyable for all that are involved.

Day-Of Coordinator

Although all the research has been completed and all your vendors have been booked, our Day of Coordinator service will really help to alleviate any stress you may be feeling from the planning process. Our Day of Coordinator begins assisting you two months prior to your wedding. Everything from timelines, vendor communication and wedding day organizing, the Day of Coordinator service will allow you to hand over the baton and finally enjoy!

Partial Wedding Planning & Coordination

You鈥檝e decided your Wedding Style, half of your vendors are booked鈥ow what?! Hire our Partial Wedding Planning & Coordination to take it from there!

Full Wedding Planning & Coordination

Wedding Design, budgeting, booking, timelines, meetings and anything you could possibly think of for your planning needs are included in this service! We would love to see you enjoy your engagement and leave the planning to us! 馃槉

Follow Charming Events Hawaii on

Charming Events Hawaii 6
Charming Events Hawaii 7

Trystin 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Everything and more!

Bri and her team are fantastic! They were able to put everything we had pictured together for our wedding, and had many ideas that we chose to include that made our day that much better! Bri was very helpful through out the process of planning. It was like she knew what I wanted and needed before I did, always one step ahead. She and awesome vendor connections as well! Our MC, photographer, and venue were amazing! It was a great experience working with Bri and her team, I will definitely call her up next time I plan an event!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Elysia

Elysia Gabe 路 Married on 08/09/2019

Hire charming events hawaii!

My husband and I wanted to have a fun, colorful and relaxed wedding that incorporated Indian/Hindu, Japanese and Hawaiian elements. Neither of us know much about weddings and, although I grew up on the Windward side, I currently live in California, so we decided we needed some help to plan our wedding at He'eia State Park.

I'm so happy we decided to work with Brianna and her team at Charming Events Hawaii. Brianna is everything you want in a wedding planner: communicative, responsible, budget-minded, creative, adaptable, empathetic, calm, detail-oriented, kind and so knowledgeable.

Our wedding day was perfect. And that is all thanks to Brianna and her team. If you're in the market for a wedding planner on Oahu, I'd highly recommend Charming Events Hawaii. I literally don't know what I would have done without Brianna!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/27/2019
    Charming Events Hawaii 13

Award

Charming Events Hawaii FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2