PO BOX 5241, Kaneohe, HI 96744 Map Phone number Visit website

About Charming Events Hawaii

Charming Events Hawaii is a wedding planning company in Kaneohe, Hawaii. We are team of professional event planners and coordinators, born and raised in Hawaii, ready to share the Aloha spirit with you! We strive to take the stress out of the planning process, and create an event that will be fun and enjoyable for all that are involved.

Day-Of Coordinator

Although all the research has been completed and all your vendors have been booked, our Day of Coordinator service will really help to alleviate any stress you may be feeling from the planning process. Our Day of Coordinator begins assisting you two months prior to your wedding. Everything from timelines, vendor communication and wedding day organizing, the Day of Coordinator service will allow you to hand over the baton and finally enjoy!

Partial Wedding Planning & Coordination

You鈥檝e decided your Wedding Style, half of your vendors are booked鈥ow what?! Hire our Partial Wedding Planning & Coordination to take it from there!

Full Wedding Planning & Coordination

Wedding Design, budgeting, booking, timelines, meetings and anything you could possibly think of for your planning needs are included in this service! We would love to see you enjoy your engagement and leave the planning to us! 馃槉

Follow Charming Events Hawaii on

Charming Events Hawaii 6
Charming Events Hawaii 7

Maggie A 路 Married on 07/05/2019

Highly Recommended!

Brianna and her team did a phenomenal job tackling the day of coordination for our wedding. She seamlessly transitioned all of the work I had done prior to hiring her services and turned my vision into a reality!! She clearly knows the business inside and out and had countless suggestions that I would never have thought of. I also really appreciated that she had a number of vendor recommendations which were super helpful. Brianna took time to attend meetings and site visits with me, and the one meeting she was unable to attend, she provided questions and input in advance to help me better prepare for the meeting.

Brianna ensured that I was a relaxed bride and it's hard to put a price tag on that kind of peace of mind. SO thankful for Charming Events Hawaii and HIGHLY recommend their services!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Heather

Heather 路 Married on 10/19/2018

Brianna is absolutely amazing!

Charming Events Hawaii, Brianna, is what you need to plan your wedding. Brianna was there every step of the way, and always made sure my vision and dream of my perfect wedding came true. She worked within my budget, and even helped me cut corners when I was freaked out about it! She was always calm and re-assuring, and made sure I was always happy. I am so thankful for Brianna and her team. If it wasn't for her and her team, I know my wedding would not have been as perfect as it was. Thank you Brianna!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Charming Events Hawaii 9

Award

Charming Events Hawaii FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2