DJ Nate

P.O. Box 706, Haleiwa, HI 96712 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About DJ Nate

Aloha! I'm DJ Nate, a wedding DJ serving Honolulu, Aiea, Salt Lake, Kailua, Kaneohe, Laie, Haleiwa, Waialua, Wahiawa, and more . . . on the island of Oahu. I'm a professional DJ with a club-quality sound system, amazing lights, and positive energy. I'm not going to steal the show at your wedding. It's YOUR day and my job it to help make it truly amazing! I look forward to meeting with you or talking by phone to go over your music preferences and understand the vision you have for your celebration. Call, text, or email any time!

Table setup
Table setup
DJ "Magik" Nate on wedding
DJ "Magik" Nate on wedding

• Videos 1

1 Reviews for DJ Nate

• O

olga · Married on 06/16/2018

Working with DJ Nate for our wedding was great! He was professional, showed up on time, and was very responsive leading up to the event. We were able to pick our favorite songs ahead of time and personalize our play list, and DJ Nate's song selection was great! Our wedding went off without a hitch, and our guests had a wonderful time, thanks to DJ Nate!

DJ Nate FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 950.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• P.O. Box 706 Haleiwa, HI 96712 See on map