68-411 Farrington Hwy, Waialua, HI 96791 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Hawaii Polo Club

Contact us to book your dream beachfront wedding/event today!!!

Whatever your dreams are for the perfect Hawaii beach wedding, the facilities at Hawaii Polo Club can make them happen. Our exclusive oceanfront polo field is located on Oahu's beautiful North Shore nestled between the majestic Waianae mountain range and clear blue waters of the Pacific Ocean creating an ideal setting for your special occasion. Contact us today to schedule a tour and see this breathtaking scenery for yourself.

808-220-5153 ext #9

Hawaii Polo Club 1
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 04/06/2019

An Unforgettable Setting

The moment I saw the Hawaii Polo Club, I knew I had found my wedding venue. It was a priority of ours to have an oceanside wedding, especially since a lot of our guests were from out of town. The Polo Club is the perfect venue and you really get so much out of the rental fee! In addition to the beautiful space, they also have a lot of equipment that is free to use including an existing tent, tables, and chairs. That alone saved us thousands of dollars! We opted not to have a tent so our guests could dine under the stars, and that was amazing. Waialua is far from the city lights and the stars shone so brightly. We constantly saw our guests looking up to admire the stars throughout the night.

From the beginning, Jamie the coordinator was so amazing. She is seriously the nicest and most responsive person on the planet. I would email her at midnight and she would respond right away! I felt like we were friends by the end of the planning process because we had so many late night email conversations haha! I had one of those DIY-everything weddings, which meant there were a lot of moving pieces, but Jamie was super helpful and supportive throughout the process. She always made sure that I was comfortable and taken care of, and really helped to make my wedding stress-free!

Last but not least, the Polo Club has horses available that you can book by the hour for photos. This was THE highlight of our wedding. All of our guests loved the horse and my Facebook newsfeed was literally full of photos of our guests with the horse! Parents with young children were thanking me because their kids were so happy getting to pet a horse. Even people who didn't come to the wedding messaged me and said, "oh my goodness, you had a horse at your wedding?! That's so cool!" So yes, get married at the Hawaii Polo Club, be best friends with Jamie, and don't forget the horse.

Sent on 05/18/2019

Tracy · Married on 05/26/2018

The best place to get married on O'ahu! I cannot say enough good things about this place. From the responsiveness of Christie, and then the transition to Becca, they were both so great at answering all my questions and being available to me. The location is beautiful and having the ceremony and reception at the same place made it so easy for everyone. To get married in front of the ocean, with the Waianae mountains as a back drop was so dreamy. They provide so much more than most venues, and even if you have to rent a couple extras from them it is cheaper than most other places I found. I would not have wanted to spend our special day at any other location! Thank you all so much!

Hawaii Polo Club 2
    Sent on 05/31/2018
  • Sam

Sam · Married on 05/11/2018

Best venue on the north shore for an amazing price

I really wanted a destination wedding in Hawaii but was not sure I would be able to afforded given it’s Hawaii. But the polo club made it possible. The polo club is a beautiful venue right on the beach. The price you cannot beat, under $5000. This included a tent, dance floor, side bar, bathrooms, chairs and tables for reception, and string lights. You do have to hire a wedding coordinator and will need help to set up day of but it’s worth it. You can bring in your own alcohol and food which is a big plus and money saver. Becca was extremely nice and helpful answering all my questions since I couldn’t visit the venue until 5 days before our wedding. It is very rustic but has a lot of charm and I think represents what north shore is all about.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Hawaii Polo Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Beach
    Farm/Ranch
    Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Rentals
    Outside Vendors
    Preferred Vendors Only
    Set Up
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
    Tents
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    June
    July
    August
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    November
    December

• 68-411 Farrington Hwy Waialua, 96791 See on map
    Monday - Sunday 10am-10pm
  • 68-411 Farrington Hwy Waialua, HI, 96791 See on map
    808-220-5153 (9) (Phone number)