PO Box 970892, Waipahu, HI 96797 Map · Phone number

About DJ Kurious Hawaii

I am a nightclub style DJ/VJ with the passion for music by reading and understanding the audience with years of experience in the nightclub scene as well as the mobile dj scene. I bring the latest and greatest in sound in lighting as well as additional services that would help make your event extra special. Im always trying to look for new innovative ways improve our service.

Follow DJ Kurious Hawaii on

DJ Kurious Hawaii 4
DJ Kurious Hawaii 5

Tiani Tsang · Married on 09/01/2019

Bring your Boogie Shoes!

DJ Kurious did such an awesome job for our wedding. He helped me pull off a surprise "singing down the aisle" for the Groom for the Ceremony. Very easy to work with, and last minute helped us with supplying a projector and screen!

During the cocktail hour/reception he played the perfect mellow/acoustic songs that you couldnt help but sing a long to.

& Lastly. Open dance... the music selection was perfect, he catered to everyones age, urged people to dance, all around just made everyone let loose & have fun!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Tomisato · Married on 06/09/2019

Djkurious is awesome

I worked with Mike before which made me not even think twice about hiring him for my special day. He is a genuine person to work with. He is very experienced and you can tell that he is passionate about what he does! He is very detailed about music! We hired him for our ceremony music and reception. Our papa past away a few years back and he was a talented musician. We wanted to incorporate papas cd into our program and DJKurious was able to do so. Everyone had chicken skin when they heard papa singing! Mike made it possible to have papa at our ceremony and reception. Thank you so much for focusing on the details for us! He also provided uplighting for the ballroom and dancing on the clouds for our first dance. We also had a personalized monogram which was extra special to us because we got engaged in front of the Disney castle! I don’t have enough words to say how grateful we are to have picked such an awesome DJ! When considering DJ’s for your event consider DJKurious who goes above and beyond what’s expected! Thank you Mike! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

DJ Kurious Hawaii 6
    DJ Kurious Hawaii 7
    DJ Kurious Hawaii 8
    DJ Kurious Hawaii 9
    Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Bernadette

Bernadette · Married on 04/06/2019

Beautiful!

My husband and I have been married now for about 4 months. It hasn't been that long and to remember everything that had happened that night means you had a time of your life! Which is what we would describe how our night went. One of the main reasons why it was such a memorable night was because of DJ Kurious! He was our DJ obviously! Music is what sets the mood. To be honest, I left it to my husband to be in charge of the entertainment (He knew more than I did.) DJ Kurious was lit on the ones and twos at our wedding. He is really easy to sit and talk to and let him know what you want. He is very friendly and very personable and he was able to create what we had envisioned. We had wanted our guests to be WOWed and to feel THE LOVE that my husband and I share and he was on point with that. From the songs he suggested, to the up-lighting, to the blending and mixing, and to top it off, he created fireworks! (Which he called cold sparks). Not only did he set the atmosphere of what our love meant to us but to all our guests. We have to thank DJ Kurious for that! He knows what hes doing. We are completely satisfied for having him at our wedding. I still cry happy tears every time we watch our video, especially our first dance. It is a night we will always cherish and look back on. Thank you DJ Kurious for excellent job you did!

Sent on 08/05/2019

DJ Kurious Hawaii FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1399.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    MC
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 450.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii
    Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii Wedding Planners

We have been very fortunate to work several events (indoors and outdoors) with DJ Kurious Hawaii and he is very professional. He is flexible and is able to fulfill the needs of the wedding party in regards to a mobile DJ, lighting, monogram, uplighting, and more.

• PO Box 970892 Waipahu, 96797 See on map