DJ Kurious Hawaii

Waipahu, HI View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

I am a full time open format Video DJ with the passion for music and understand the importance of my clients as well as my audience, musical preferences. I bring years of experience as a club, mobile, and wedding DJ.
I put a great deal of research and knowledge with my sound and lighting, as well as additional services that would help make your event extra special. Im the type of DJ always trying to look for new innovative ways improve our service.

• Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,399

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

MC
Photobooth
Projector
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$450

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Tiani T. Married on 09/01/2019

Bring your Boogie Shoes!

DJ Kurious did such an awesome job for our wedding. He helped me pull off a surprise "singing down the aisle" for the Groom for the Ceremony. Very easy to work with, and last minute helped us with supplying a projector and screen!

During the cocktail hour/reception he played the perfect mellow/acoustic songs that you couldnt help but sing a long to.

& Lastly. Open dance... the music selection was perfect, he catered to everyones age, urged people to dance, all around just made everyone let loose & have fun!
    Kristine L. Married on 08/03/2019

Best DJ ever

DJ Kurious had my wedding guests dancing all night. Good mix of new songs and old school classic songs. He also provided uplighting and monogram services at Cafe Julia. He and his crew made my wedding a very fun and memorable experience.
  • Samantha
    Samantha T. Married on 06/09/2019

Djkurious is awesome

I worked with Mike before which made me not even think twice about hiring him for my special day. He is a genuine person to work with. He is very experienced and you can tell that he is passionate about what he does! He is very detailed about music! We hired him for our ceremony music and reception. Our papa past away a few years back and he was a talented musician. We wanted to incorporate papas cd into our program and DJKurious was able to do so. Everyone had chicken skin when they heard papa singing! Mike made it possible to have papa at our ceremony and reception. Thank you so much for focusing on the details for us! He also provided uplighting for the ballroom and dancing on the clouds for our first dance. We also had a personalized monogram which was extra special to us because we got engaged in front of the Disney castle! I don’t have enough words to say how grateful we are to have picked such an awesome DJ! When considering DJ’s for your event consider DJKurious who goes above and beyond what’s expected! Thank you Mike! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii Wedding DJs

We have been very fortunate to work several events (indoors and outdoors) with DJ Kurious Hawaii and he is very professional. He is flexible and is able to fulfill the needs of the wedding party in regards to a mobile DJ, lighting, monogram, uplighting, and more.

PO Box 970892 Waipahu, 96797
Location of (DJ Kurious Hawaii)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding