23 Heona place, Kihei, HI 96795 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing

About Clarity Entertainment Maui

Let me introduce myself, as your DJ, I’m not there to press play, you hired me to create an experience. Maui’s elite wedding vendors are booking Clarity Entertainment Maui, this islands freshest DJ. For your epic Maui wedding I will provide the best time, EVER! Here’s the deal folks, I have a passion for music, I am no stranger to the mic, and I love people. Getting everyone excited about what’s going on is something I was made for.

EMCEE

Your guests will have a great time, they will be included, I will draw them into the moments, you will be a big deal (and I will not), and information will be tastefully and clearly delivered.

DJ

The ultimate goal is to have a great time! Whether it’s subtle music setting the mood, or pumping music to get people up on their feet, I come prepared based on your desires we discussed. Holding to your desires I try also to be “in the moment” and flexible.

ENTERTAINER

I will do (almost) anything to ensure your guests feel they were well taken care of and ultimately entertained. While I do hope that your guests enjoy their time with me, I want to assure you it will not be the “Chris Show.”

Follow Clarity Entertainment Maui on

Videos 1 Video

14 Reviews for Clarity Entertainment Maui

1 User photo

Ariel · Married on 02/17/2018

We had the best experience. Chris was beyond amazing. He personalized our wedding, kept the party going, and made everything flow perfectly. He went above and beyond. We tore up the dance floor thanks to him:) could not have asked for a better DJ.

Sent on 02/21/2018

Kiani · Married on 06/17/2017

My husband's number one priority for our wedding was to pick a great DJ who could keep the crowd dancing all night long. He picked Chris, and we could not have been happier with his work. He was super responsive and really interested in understanding our musical taste. From our very first meeting with him, we knew we were in good hands. He was amazing on the day of, full of personality, and seriously kept the party going. I have relatives who are still asking me about the DJ from our wedding saying "we want that dance playlist!" Go with Chris, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Timothy · Married on 05/06/2017

We booked Chris for our wedding at White Orchid Beach House this May and all I can say is this guy is AMAZING! He was on-time, professional, courteous and most of all FUN! He took the time to reach out to my wife and I a couple of times during the weeks leading up to our event. He wanted to make sure he nailed EVERYTHING and he DID! He had some good recommendations for songs but he also wanted to make sure things were special and unique for us.

Great voice (introducing the wedding party), great energy (played great music...well there was that one Salt'n'Peppa song....ehhhh...LOL!), and overall made our wedding one that is STILL being talked about weeks later.

Can't say enough great things about this guy! Book him! You will NOT REGRET IT! Thanks Chris!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Award

Clarity Entertainment Maui Pricing

Clarity Entertainment Maui Price Rates

Clarity Entertainment Maui FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1083.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1540
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Karaoke
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Luminous Productions Maui Wedding Videographers

I would highly recommend Chris any day. He has an uplifting spirit and wonderful ability to always get the crowd dancing! Thank you Chris for making every event a festive upbeat party- We love you!

• PO box 1969 Kihei, 96753 See on map
    8084192807 (Phone number)
    Location of (Clarity Entertainment Maui)