140 Kaupea St, Makawao, HI 96768 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Pricing

About Luminous Productions Maui

Welcome to Luminous Productions Maui!

We are a dynamic group of professionals based out of beautiful, upcountry Maui. Our goal is capture the very essence of your special event so that you'll be able to re-live those incredible moments for years to come. With our extensive knowledge in staging, organization, photography, and videography we will take you on a visionary journey that you can hold on to forever.

Follow Luminous Productions Maui on

0ad86b3c814f3dc3 1458688558906 dsc2229
0ad86b3c814f3dc3 1458688558906 dsc2229

• Videos 4

4 Reviews for Luminous Productions Maui

Steven · Married on 07/17/2016

Was planning my engagement in while in Maui weeks prior to and decided I wanted to move forward with a photo/video montage to help capture the special moment. Came across Luminous Productions from a friend and saw their work online and instantly knew they were the ones I wanted to capture our special moment.

Rachel worked with me everyday leading up to the day we were travelling to Maui and made everything easy with a timeline and helping us set up the beach for my proposal. She made everything easy and the day of, I met with her and Alex and felt really comfortable working with them. It can be hard trusting people you've never met before and relying on them to capture the special moment.

They photographed and videographed the entire engagement and the work was amazing.

If you are ever on the island and need a company to capture your special moment, this is the company to do so. They made everything easy, comfortable, and fun!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Luminous Productions was amazing to work with for my outdoor beach and underwater shoot! The team was so organized that it made the whole process seamless and they came up with unique ideas that really make my photos & video one of a kind. I especially appreciate how Rachael and Alex made me feel so comfortable during the underwater portion of the day - in a situation where I would normally be nervous their knowledge and positive attitude made the whole experience relaxing and fun. Can't thank them enough for the beautiful work they did!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Luminous Productions Maui 's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! You are the best and such a good sport for getting in the water. You looked absolutely beautiful and we had so much fun working with you!! I can't wait for you to see the final creation and will send it to you first! XOXO
    -Rachael & Alex

Margarita · Married on 04/25/2015

Luminous Production Maui made my day as special as it could be! Rachael and Alex are such easy going people, they did everything to make me feel like a one of a kind bride and I enjoyed every second of my big day! My wedding video is GREAT! It reflects our emotions, our personalities and excitement about our day. I'm so grateful for all the great work they have done!!!

Sent on 04/02/2016

Luminous Productions Maui 's reply:

We love you Rita and Anton!! Thank you so much for your review. So happy we got to be a part of your wedding day :))) We would do anything for you guys! xoxoxo

Luminous Productions Maui Pricing

Luminous Productions Maui Price Rates

Luminous Productions Maui FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• A Maui Wedding Day
    A Maui Wedding Day Wedding Planners

It's a pleasure to work with Rachael. Rachael is detail oriented and energetic. She's experienced in the event industry. What makes Rachael unique and sets her apart from others is that her team offers a young, ultra-fresh, super-creative and innovative experience in videography and photography. They cater to future styles and ready to set new trends. Rachael is fun to be around and offers outstanding customer service. I recommend Rachael and Luminous Productions for your wedding!

• 140 Kaupea St Makawao, 96768 See on map