1360 Hiahia St., Wailuku, HI 96793 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Real Weddings 1

About HI FOCUSED cinematography

We are Hawaii's top rated Wedding Cinematographer. HI FOCUSED is dedicated to making exceptional wedding films that are both visually captivating and emotionally moving. We take pride in our unobtrusive filming, creative editing and attention to detail. This dedication to excellence is reflected in our highest awards and rave reviews.
Further, we get to know each of you, your story and vision for your day so we can craft you a personalized & beautiful wedding film.

I have loved film making and art since I was a kid. My actual videography career started when I was a professional inline skater and I would make skate videos for my sponsors. Shortly after I started producing videos for other athletes and TV segments, then weddings. I further honed my craft living on the East Coast working with some of the world’s best wedding videographers in Philadelphia and New Jersey.

Now fifteen years later, I am experienced in everything from simple beach weddings to elegant multi-day weddings, same day edits, commercial projects, corporate events, action sports segments & music videos. I am also a licensed commercial drone pilot, my Drone Maui film was featured in the LA Film Festival. His accolades include: awarded Best Wedding Cinematographer in Hawaii by Borrowed and Blue, The Knot Best of Weddings award for the last four years, The Knot Hall of Fame Award and WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Award for the last eight years.

I chose the name HI FOCUSED not only how it refers to a camera lens and Hawaii, but in the mentality my team and I have towards the craft. We are highly focused on all the aspects of the production from getting to know each of you, to thorough pre-production, artistically filming your day, meticulous editing and finally, beautiful packaging and speedy delivery. Our conscientious process shows in our hundreds of rave all-five star reviews. In fact we have never received a review less than five stars!

It’s been an amazing journey that I’m truly thankful for.
Making wedding films isn’t just a job for me; it’s an art that I passionately care about.
I feel very blessed to be able to do what I love every day.

HI FOCUSED has a collection of wedding packages or we can tailor you a custom package to your vision.

• Full feature video
  • High-def video
  • Multiple cameras
  • Raw footage
  • Same Day Edit
  • 4K (four times the resolution of HD)
  • Slideshow/montage
  • One event/day
  • Final formats (Blu-Ray, DVD, digital download, USB flash drive and USB hard drive)
Follow HI FOCUSED cinematography on

HI FOCUSED cinematography 1
HI FOCUSED cinematography 2

Alice Kim · Married on 10/06/2018

Best wedding decision!!

I can't say enough great things about Jordan and his team!! I wish I could give them 10+ stars for this review! From beginning to end, Jordan & team were absolutely wonderful to work with and completely exceeded our expectations.

We got married at the Olowalu Plantation House in Maui, a destination wedding for us, as we live in California. Jordan took the best care of us from the very beginning, he was always available by email/phone and very communicative. Right before our wedding, he also set up a phone call, so that we could talk through all of the details - he did such a good job of walking us through how the day would go and also thought ahead for us. We felt completely at ease and comfortable after our phone call.

On our wedding day, Jordan and his team kept us relaxed the whole time! They were so friendly and gave us direction that was very easy to follow, never once felt uncomfortable!

Once we got our video, we were completely blown away and realized how truly amazing they were. When and how did they capture all of those beautiful shots and moments?! Most of all, we are so impressed with how Jordan and his team were able to knit together our day into a video that told "our" story (along with the perfect music!).

Deciding to work with HI Focused was one of the best wedding decisions we made, we couldn't be more pleased with the finished product! We are so excited to cherish the video and relive our special day for all of the years to come! Can't THANK YOU enough Jordan & HI Focused!

Vanessa B. · Married on 09/20/2018

Four Seasons Wailea September 20, 2018

Jordan and his team were a pleasure to work with, they made the whole process flawless for us! We touched base with him the day prior to our wedding, and outlined things we wanted portrayed in the video. This really showed us that he truly cared about his clients, and so he could also get a feel for who we are as a couple :)

We knew we wanted to work with him from the start because of his amazing drone shots and "cinema" style footage. His videos really tell a story, and our video definitely brings us back to that special day.

We can't thank you enough for making our day so special, and leaving us with countless memories to look back on.

Sent on 10/30/2018

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate you taking the time to write such a heartfelt and appreciative review!!! You guys were great as well!! Mahalo again!

HI FOCUSED cinematography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

Real Weddings

• A White Orchid Wedding
    A White Orchid Wedding Wedding Planners

HI Focused does amazing work! The clients as well as WOW are always beyond happy with their product. They are easy to work with and are always professional!

• Distinctive Weddings
    Distinctive Weddings Wedding Officiants

Jason's work is excellent. He captures in the film the nuances of the moment and allows the client to relive the moments of their wedding over and over again. A true keepsake done by a true professional.

• Caprice Nicole Photography
    Caprice Nicole Photography Wedding Photographers

The team at Hi Focused Cinematography is stellar! I have worked with them on some rather large weddings. They are great communicators and I feel like we all work as a team. Supporting each other through the shoot and feeding off each others creative flow. They are meticulous and thoughtful with their angles. And I have seen the finished products of projects we have done together and they are gorgeous.

• 1360 Hiahia St. Wailuku, HI 96793 See on map