1360 Hiahia St., Wailuku, HI 96793 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Real Weddings 3

About HI FOCUSED cinematography

HI FOCUSED is dedicated to making exceptional wedding films that are both visually captivating and emotionally moving. We take pride in our unobtrusive filming, creative editing and attention to detail. This dedication to excellence is reflected in our highest awards and rave reviews. Further, we get to know each of you, your story and vision for your day so we can craft you a personalized & beautiful wedding film.

____________

Aloha I’m Jordan. Born and raised on Maui, I have loved film making since I was a kid. My actual videography career started when I was a professional inline skater and I would make skate videos for my sponsors. Shortly after I started producing videos for other athletes and TV segments, then weddings. I further honed my craft living on the East Coast working with some of the world’s best wedding videographers in Philadelphia and New Jersey.

Now fifteen years later, I am experienced in everything from simple beach weddings to elegant multi-day weddings, same day edits, commercial projects, corporate events, action sports segments & music videos. I am also a licensed commercial drone pilot, my Drone Maui film was featured in the LA Film Festival. Hi Focused's accolades include: awarded Best Wedding Cinematographer in Hawaii by Borrowed and Blue, The Knot Best of Weddings award for the last four years, The Knot Hall of Fame Award and WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Award for the last ten years.

I chose the name HI FOCUSED not only how it refers to a camera lens and Hawaii, but in the mentality my team and I have towards the craft. We are highly focused on all the aspects of the production from getting to know each of you, to thorough pre-production artistically filming your day, meticulous editing and finally, beautiful packaging and speedy delivery. Our conscientious process shows in our hundreds of rave all-five star reviews. In fact we have never received a review less than five stars!

It’s been an amazing journey that I’m truly thankful for. Making wedding films isn’t just a job for me; it’s an art that I passionately care about. I feel very blessed to be able to do what I love every day.

Follow HI FOCUSED cinematography on

220 Reviews for HI FOCUSED cinematography

• Keith

Keith K. · Getting married on 01/05/2022

Best Engagement Film Ever

Working with Jordan was a blast, and I can't thank him more for making my surprise proposal video the best film ever. My fiancé is over the moon with how perfect our proposal video came out... she can't stop showing everyone! Hi Focused and Jordan are simply the best team you could hire, and we're thankful for his craft. Next film: our wedding! Mahalo, Jordan.

Sent on 02/10/2021

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Wow a big mahalo for the appreciation! It was my pleasure! It all worked out perfectly! I'm looking forward to your wedding too! Thank you again!
    Jordan
  • Kate

Kate Z. · Married on 06/25/2021

Best wedding film ever!!!!

We knew Hi Focused Cinematography because the team is one of the approved cinematographies for Haiku Mill. After reviewing all the cinematographies, we decided to go with Hi Focus. It proved that our choice is absolutely right. Jordan is very experienced and knows his stuff. He provided us a lot of useful suggestions so that we can act really well for our wedding film. He also performed excellent job on editing our film. We love our film so much as it is so beautiful. It keeps our past so vivid forever. Thank you very much Jordan

Sent on 07/21/2021

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a joy filming your amazing wedding at the stunning Haiku Mill! Congratulations!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

HI FOCUSED cinematography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

3 Real Weddings

• A White Orchid Wedding Wedding Planners

HI Focused does amazing work! The clients as well as WOW are always beyond happy with their product. They are easy to work with and are always professional!

• Distinctive Weddings Wedding Officiants

Jason's work is excellent. He captures in the film the nuances of the moment and allows the client to relive the moments of their wedding over and over again. A true keepsake done by a true professional.

• Caprice Nicole Photography Wedding Photographers

The team at Hi Focused Cinematography is stellar! I have worked with them on some rather large weddings. They are great communicators and I feel like we all work as a team. Supporting each other through the shoot and feeding off each others creative flow. They are meticulous and thoughtful with their angles. And I have seen the finished products of projects we have done together and they are gorgeous.

• 1360 Hiahia St. Wailuku, HI, 96793 See on map
    Location of (HI FOCUSED cinematography)