1360 Hiahia St., Wailuku, HI 96793 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Real Weddings 3

About HI FOCUSED cinematography

Awarded Hawaii's best Wedding Cinematographer. HI FOCUSED is dedicated to making exceptional wedding films that are both visually captivating and emotionally moving. We take pride in our unobtrusive filming, creative editing and attention to detail. This dedication to excellence is reflected in our highest awards and rave reviews.
Further, we get to know each of you, your story and vision for your day so we can craft you a personalized & beautiful wedding film.

I have loved film making and art since I was a kid. My actual videography career started when I was a professional inline skater and I would make skate videos for my sponsors. Shortly after I started producing videos for other athletes and TV segments, then weddings. I further honed my craft living on the East Coast working with some of the world’s best wedding videographers in Philadelphia and New Jersey.

Now fifteen years later, I am experienced in everything from simple beach weddings to elegant multi-day weddings, same day edits, commercial projects, corporate events, action sports segments & music videos. I am also a licensed commercial drone pilot, my Drone Maui film was featured in the LA Film Festival. His accolades include: awarded Best Wedding Cinematographer in Hawaii by Borrowed and Blue, The Knot Best of Weddings award for the last four years, The Knot Hall of Fame Award and WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Award for the last eight years.

I chose the name HI FOCUSED not only how it refers to a camera lens and Hawaii, but in the mentality my team and I have towards the craft. We are highly focused on all the aspects of the production from getting to know each of you, to thorough pre-production, artistically filming your day, meticulous editing and finally, beautiful packaging and speedy delivery. Our conscientious process shows in our hundreds of rave all-five star reviews. In fact we have never received a review less than five stars!

It’s been an amazing journey that I’m truly thankful for.
Making wedding films isn’t just a job for me; it’s an art that I passionately care about.
I feel very blessed to be able to do what I love every day.

HI FOCUSED has a collection of wedding packages or we can tailor you a custom package to your vision.

• Full feature video
  • High-def video
  • Multiple cameras
  • Raw footage
  • Same Day Edit
  • 4K (four times the resolution of HD)
  • Slideshow/montage
  • One event/day
  • Final formats (Blu-Ray, DVD, digital download, USB flash drive and USB hard drive)
Follow HI FOCUSED cinematography on

HI FOCUSED cinematography 1
HI FOCUSED cinematography 2
  • Ellen

Ellen Murphy · Married on 03/03/2019

So glad we did a wedding video! :)

I came across HI Focused per recommendation of my wedding planner Jacky at A White Orchid Wedding - this was the absolute BEST recommendation I never thought of! The wedding day goes by SO fast - our day was absolutely perfect and I am SO glad we got a video made to remember it forever. Jordan and his team were great - I was worried their presence would make me feel uncomfortable and unnatural because I do NOT like to be in the spotlight - but I barely noticed their presence and they captured every important moment. I am so happy we decided to have a video made and Jordan’s high quality videos are AMAZING. Mahalo!

Sent on 03/15/2019

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much for writing this awesome review! I really appreciate it!
    It was our pleasure shooting your EPIC day! It was amazing! And it's great to hear we were such shooting ninjas behind the scenes :)
  • Thuy

Thuy Nguyen · Married on 01/19/2019

Best team to create an exceptional wedding film!

We booked HI Focused for our small wedding in Maui. From the initial consultation with Jordan, I knew we had picked the right team. Jordan was very prompt with his responses and diluted any doubts we had about hiring a cinematography team for our small wedding. The day of the wedding, Jordan and his team were friendly, professional, and attentive. The turn around time for our video was much faster than we thought -- a great surprise! The end result was amazing and something we will keep and watch over and over. Jordan and his team did a beautiful job capturing moments of our wedding day and those drone shots were spectacular. I would recommend HI Focused with confidence to anyone!

Sent on 02/14/2019

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much for writing this!!! I'm thrilled your experience with us was such a positive one! It was our pleasure shooting your awesome day!! Congrats and all the best to you two!

HI FOCUSED cinematography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

Real Weddings

• A White Orchid Wedding
    A White Orchid Wedding Wedding Planners

HI Focused does amazing work! The clients as well as WOW are always beyond happy with their product. They are easy to work with and are always professional!

• Distinctive Weddings
    Distinctive Weddings Wedding Officiants

Jason's work is excellent. He captures in the film the nuances of the moment and allows the client to relive the moments of their wedding over and over again. A true keepsake done by a true professional.

• Caprice Nicole Photography
    Caprice Nicole Photography Wedding Photographers

The team at Hi Focused Cinematography is stellar! I have worked with them on some rather large weddings. They are great communicators and I feel like we all work as a team. Supporting each other through the shoot and feeding off each others creative flow. They are meticulous and thoughtful with their angles. And I have seen the finished products of projects we have done together and they are gorgeous.

• 1360 Hiahia St. Wailuku, Hawaii, 96793 See on map