HI FOCUSED cinematography

Wailuku, HI View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

HI FOCUSED is dedicated to making exceptional wedding films that are both visually captivating and emotionally moving. We take pride in our unobtrusive filming, creative editing and attention to detail. This dedication to excellence is reflected in our highest awards and rave reviews. Further, we get to know each of you, your story and vision for your day so we can craft you a personalized & beautiful wedding film.

____________

Aloha I’m Jordan. Born and raised here on Maui, I grew up with a passion for art, videography and action sports. My first love, in-line skating, took me around the world, where I had the privilege to compete in the X-Games and all the other major contests. During this time I would produce videos for sponsors and sports segments for TV. As my pro career slowed down my videography career took off. From my first wedding in 2005 to now being Hawaii’s most awarded wedding film studio, it’s been an amazing journey and I’m so grateful for all the success Hi Focused has had. Making wedding films isn’t just a profession for me; it’s an art that I care passionately about.

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Cameras

Multi. Locations
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

• Jason
    Jason Y. Getting married on 03/20/2023

Phenomenal Proposal Cinematography

Hello Jordan,

We wanted to take this time to truly thank you for being a part of making our proposal so memorable and epic! Even if we had imagined the perfect proposal it would not have come close. Thank you so much for all of your hard work that you put into the planning, the cinematography, and photography . We have now watched it more than 100 times, each time with tears of joy in our eyes. Our family and close friends were mesmerized by all of your hard work — “this is amazing”; “this video is like Kobe level greatness “; “I feel like I’m watching an episode of the OC”— that’s just a few of the MANY compliments we have been receiving from loved ones. Some folks were even brought to tears! It meant so much to us that you finished it so quickly. Your patience, communication, coordination, level of craftsmanship, and grace was invaluable. Nothing short of remarkable. Thank you again for being a part of the beginning of our life together. You will always be in our hearts and our story.

Kind regards,

Jason and Rediat

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Jason and Rediat,
    Thank you for the incredible review. I'm so flattered and appreciative of all you wrote. That really made my day. It's couples like you that make this job, passion, business and craft so rewarding. Thank you again! I especially like the "Kobe level greatness" WOW! Thank you again! :D
  • Margaret-Ann
    Margaret-Ann S. Getting married on 09/05/2022

Oscar-worthy Engagement Film!!!!!!

Jordan’s professionalism, enthusiasm, and keen eye for absolute perfection made working with him the most memorable experience ever! Our Engagement film is Oscar-worthy and we couldn’t be happier. My background lies in television news reporting in New York, and because of that, I KNOW what quality film looks like... and that's exactly what Jordan will offer you; only the best! Not only did we receive the most gorgeous video possible, but we also gained a new friend. Next film: OUR WEDDING! Mahalo and Aloha, Hi Focused!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

15 photos · 02/08/2018
  • Nicholas & Caitlin
    27 photos · 07/13/2014

A White Orchid Wedding A White Orchid Wedding Wedding Planners

HI Focused does amazing work! The clients as well as WOW are always beyond happy with their product. They are easy to work with and are always professional!

Distinctive Weddings Distinctive Weddings Wedding Officiants

Jason's work is excellent. He captures in the film the nuances of the moment and allows the client to relive the moments of their wedding over and over again. A true keepsake done by a true professional.

Caprice Nicole Photography Caprice Nicole Photography Wedding Photographers

The team at Hi Focused Cinematography is stellar! I have worked with them on some rather large weddings. They are great communicators and I feel like we all work as a team. Supporting each other through the shoot and feeding off each others creative flow. They are meticulous and thoughtful with their angles. And I have seen the finished products of projects we have done together and they are gorgeous.

1360 Hiahia St. Wailuku, HI, 96793
Location of (HI FOCUSED cinematography)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding