PO Box 10872, Lahaina, HI 96761 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 102
  • Real Weddings 2

About The Perfect Wedding Maui

Aloha and welcome to The Perfect Wedding Maui! Specializing in destination weddings in Maui for over 18 years. Whether your dream is to wed at a private estate by the sea or toes in the sand on a beach, we can help. We know how overwhelming it can be to plan a destination wedding. On your big day, you want everything to be perfect. We will gently and expertly guide you throughout the planning process and be there by your side on your wedding day. You can relax and enjoy your special day while all of the beautiful details are taken care of for you. Our attention to detail and our extensive wedding planning and coordination experience, partnered with Maui's top wedding vendors, come together to deliver a wedding true to our name...Perfect!

The Perfect Wedding Maui can help couples plan just about any type and style of wedding. They offer three packages, including Full Planning, Day-of Coordinating and Beach Weddings. Their services include the following:

• Budget analysis

The Perfect Wedding Maui 6
The Perfect Wedding Maui 7
  • Lauren

Lauren schutte · Married on 07/03/2019

Cherise was THE BEST: Well priced, easy to work with, knowledgeable and efficient!

I have to admit, I wasn't expecting 'The Perfect Wedding' when I hired Cherise because I didn't think such a thing was possible, but that is exactly what we got!

We planned our Maui wedding from San Francisco in just 5 months and Cherise was the dream maker who systematically and efficiently brought all of my ideas to life (and helped me innovate when things logistically just wouldn't work). And she did it all with kindness, positivity, professionalism and timeliness. I never had to wonder what the status of something was, she kept me in the loop and despite our time difference and being an ocean apart, I felt super connected to the entire process.

Cherise suggested vendors (all of whom were top notch) and kept me from feeling overwhelmed (or underwhelmed) with choices, she brainstormed creatively and she was the maestro on the ground who executed a perfect event for nearly 100 of our friends and family. My guests are STILL talking about the food from Cafe O'Lei. The flowers from Dellables Floral Design were awe inspiring. The tent from Rio Events illicited actual gasps. Del from DelSol DJ kept the party going and people loved our decision to offer Shaved Ice from BreakWall. And the stylists from MeiLi Autumn made my bridesmaids and I feel like actual princesses.

She truly went above and beyond. When I wanted to try and create a tent totally from twinkle lights, she found me a vendor and quote to try and pull it off. When I decided it wasn't going to work, she didn't bat an eye and helped me to find the right lighting options. She was kind to our guests, and it was super clear every one of the vendors she works with adore her and go above and beyond for her.

I want to get married again just so I can hire her again! Cherise truly helped my husband and I to have The Perfect Wedding!!

Vendors:
    Hair/Makeup - MeiLi Autumn Beauty

Sent on 07/23/2019
    The Perfect Wedding Maui 15

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you Lauren and Paull!
    I had such a great time working with you two on your wedding plans. You have a great aethetic and were so good at making decisions quickly! I'm thrilled that you were happy with our services. I hope to get to see you on your next trip to Maui. Let's grab a glass of wine together. Wishing you all the best - xoxox
  • Todd

Todd Kessler · Married on 06/14/2019

Cherise and The Perfect Wedding Maui is AMAZING

I want to thank Cherise Vonae at The Perfect Wedding Maui for putting together a flawless and amazing wedding on the beach for us during our vacation!
    Her attention to detail was just what we were looking for to take the stress off of us during our special day! From meeting us at our room to make sure the hair and make up was going as planned (also bringing flowers for my brides headpiece) to walking us through the Forrest for magical lighting & pre ceremony pictures, to making dinner reservations at a very nice local restaurant securing us a preferred table with an amazing view! No details were left untouched and I can not wait to see the photos from the professionals she contracted. If you want a true professional that will get the job done and has the experience to know how, she is the only one to consider!! We can not ever thank you enough for planning and being a part of our special day!!
    Mahalo 🌺💕🌈👣🌴🐠☀️
    Todd & Nicky
    6-14-19

Sent on 08/18/2019

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thanks so much Todd! It was a honor to share this moment in your lives. You and Nicky are perfectly matched! Wishing you endless happiness!!! xoxo

The Perfect Wedding Maui FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,650.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,399.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• Marvin Tevaga Music
    Marvin Tevaga Music Wedding Bands

The Perfect Maui Wedding is a great company! Very honest and dependable and I have been honored to have worked with them over the many years in service. Mahalo!

• HI FOCUSED cinematography
    HI FOCUSED cinematography Wedding Videographers

Cherise is a joy to work with! She's very organized and a real people person. She makes my filming process much easier -- it's very important things are on time when shooting video. It's always great working with her!

• Cake Fanatics
    Cake Fanatics Wedding Cakes

At The Perfect Wedding Maui you get just that ... Your Perfect Wedding. I have been so lucky to work with Owner Cherise and am always so impressed with her events. She has such a sweet and kind demeanor and as a seasoned wedding planner she foresees and eliminates potential problems before they happen. You are truly in great hands with The Perfect Wedding Maui.

• PO Box 10872 Lahaina, 96761 See on map