PO Box 10872, Lahaina, HI 96761 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 43
  • Real Weddings 2

About The Perfect Wedding Maui

The Perfect Wedding Maui is an experienced wedding planning business in Maui, Hawaii. Cherise is the owner and lead planner. She began her planning career at The Kapalua Bay Hotel and soon enough established her own wedding planning business. Cherise works with every couple to make sure their wedding is customized to their vision. The Perfect Wedding Maui is sure to provide every couple with their perfect wedding.

The Perfect Wedding Maui can help couples plan just about any type and style of wedding. They offer three packages, including Full Planning, Day-of Planning and Beach Wedding. Their services include the following:

• Budget analysis
White Tent

• Videos 1

63 Reviews for The Perfect Wedding Maui

Melanie · Married on 09/01/2018

I can not say enough good things about Cherise. I am an event planner myself and had worked on Maui before and thought I would be able to plan the wedding myself but after just looking through venues I knew I needed help. Thankfully I contacted The Perfect Wedding Maui and met Cherise. Cherise was amazing at providing me all the information I needed to help make the best decision and the vendors she recommended were amazing and went above and beyond on our day. Cherise was there to answer all my questions and was so good at noticing details I would have missed otherwise. She made our wedding so relaxing and carefree and we actually got to enjoy our day instead of stressing about it. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to be involved in their wedding planning but wants the process to be easy, fun and stress-free.

Sent on 09/12/2018

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you so much Melanie! It's such an honor to have been a part of your special day. You and Sam are the sweetest! I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! Mahalo ; )

Simon · Married on 08/09/2018

Cherise helped us plan a destination wedding for 88 guests at the Punakea Palms. We travelled from UK, New Zealand & Australia. Although there was heavy rain on the day due to Hurricane Hector (fortunately we just missed it) everyone at the wedding said it was the best they've been too, and we have lots of thanks to Cherise for this!
    We reached out to Cherise a year before the wedding, and she was consistently great the whole time. She replied to every email and question we had, and gave us lots of options with vendors. She was very good at matching us with the right vendors for the type of wedding we were after!
    We couldn't have done it without Cherise!

The Perfect Wedding Maui FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,650.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,399.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings to you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• Marvin Tevaga Music
    Marvin Tevaga Music Wedding Bands

The Perfect Maui Wedding is a great company! Very honest and dependable and I have been honored to have worked with them over the many years in service. Mahalo!

• HI FOCUSED cinematography
    HI FOCUSED cinematography Wedding Videographers

Cherise is a joy to work with! She's very organized and a real people person. She makes my filming process much easier -- it's very important things are on time when shooting video. It's always great working with her!

• Cake Fanatics in Maui
    Cake Fanatics in Maui Wedding Cakes

At The Perfect Wedding Maui you get just that ... Your Perfect Wedding. I have been so lucky to work with Owner Cherise and am always so impressed with her events. She has such a sweet and kind demeanor and as a seasoned wedding planner she foresees and eliminates potential problems before they happen. You are truly in great hands with The Perfect Wedding Maui.

• PO Box 10872 Lahaina, HI 96761 See on map