The Perfect Wedding Maui Reviews

63 | Lahaina, HI

63 Reviews for The Perfect Wedding Maui

63 The Perfect Wedding Maui Reviews

Melanie · Married on 09/01/2018

I can not say enough good things about Cherise. I am an event planner myself and had worked on Maui before and thought I would be able to plan the wedding myself but after just looking through venues I knew I needed help. Thankfully I contacted The Perfect Wedding Maui and met Cherise. Cherise was amazing at providing me all the information I needed to help make the best decision and the vendors she recommended were amazing and went above and beyond on our day. Cherise was there to answer all my questions and was so good at noticing details I would have missed otherwise. She made our wedding so relaxing and carefree and we actually got to enjoy our day instead of stressing about it. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to be involved in their wedding planning but wants the process to be easy, fun and stress-free.

Sent on 09/12/2018

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you so much Melanie! It's such an honor to have been a part of your special day. You and Sam are the sweetest! I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! Mahalo ; )

Simon · Married on 08/09/2018

Cherise helped us plan a destination wedding for 88 guests at the Punakea Palms. We travelled from UK, New Zealand & Australia. Although there was heavy rain on the day due to Hurricane Hector (fortunately we just missed it) everyone at the wedding said it was the best they've been too, and we have lots of thanks to Cherise for this!
    We reached out to Cherise a year before the wedding, and she was consistently great the whole time. She replied to every email and question we had, and gave us lots of options with vendors. She was very good at matching us with the right vendors for the type of wedding we were after!
    We couldn't have done it without Cherise!

Laura · Married on 06/04/2018

It is seriously stressful/confusing to plan a wedding in Maui if you've never been there before and aren't familiar with wedding planning in general. I knew I was way over my head so I asked my wonderful photographer for recommendations she had for planners and Cherise was one of them. I contacted a few companies and I spoke with a some, others never bothered to get back to me. After speaking with Cherise I knew she'd be great. Cherise has a ton of experience with wedding planning and has everything down to a science. Working with her took a huge weight off my shoulders and made the planning process as stress free as it could be. Any last minute change I asked for, she made happen with no hesitation - which I was very grateful to her for. Cherise makes planning seem easy and was a total professional throughout the process. Every aspect of the day that was in her control went smoothly and I'd recommend her to other brides without thinking twice. Do yourself a favor if you're planning a destination and work with The Perfect Wedding.

Sent on 07/11/2018

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you so much Laura! I am humbled by your words. It was truly a pleasure for me to be a part of your big day. I can't wait to see more of your gorgeous images! You are both such beautiful people- inside and out. Wishing love love love for a lifetime!
  • Q

Qian · Married on 03/31/2018

The decision of working with Cherise is THE BEST decision I've ever made for my wedding planning!!! Cherise is so easy to work with! She knows the best vendor in Maui and is patient, sweet, and detail-orientated. She made my wedding planning soooo much easier!

I initially wanted to have my wedding at Merriman's, but it was booked on that day. I was very stressed. Cherise suggested me to go with Kukahiko if I could stretch my budget a little bit. I am very happy that she proposed the venue - both my husband and I loved it!!! All of my guests praised the venue choice and enjoyed our wedding day. And we were within our budget in the end :)

Cherise is easy to communicate with and very responsive. I did not finalize my guest list till three weeks ahead of the wedding day. The final number of guest was 22, which was below the number of guests (25) that can get discount rate for the buffet style. Cherise recommended me to go with the rate for 25 guests since it was actually cheaper than the pay the buffet at the normal rate for 22. She also negotiated with the vendor to not charge us on the meals for stuff - saved us money! Also, since we had a small group, she worked with the vendor to change the buffet to family party style. The restaurant served the food directly at the table and we did not have to get up for food, which was super convenient for me - everyone knows how difficult to walk in wedding gowns!

I had very particular requirement for flowers. I sent Cherise pictures I like and described the feeling that I wanted to have. The theme color is peach, but it is not easy to get peach tropical local flowers. I was not sure about the flowers until I saw the wedding decoration and my bouquet!!! They were awesome!!! Exactly what I wanted! My husband loved all the flowers too! He was so happy with turnout!!! It is hard to believe that the wedding decoration was exactly what I wanted just based on description. But Cherise did it!!! Book her and you will be glad!!

Sent on 05/06/2018
    The Perfect Wedding Maui 6
    The Perfect Wedding Maui 7
    The Perfect Wedding Maui 8

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Oh Qian, thank you so much for your sweet, sweet words. It truly was a pleasure to help bring your dream wedding to life. I am thrilled that you are so happy with how your special day turned out. You were a gorgeous bride and you two make a lovely couple. Special thanks to Sarah with Kahiau who made your beautiful bouquet and floral arrangements. And Food for the Soul who made your delicious meal. I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! Mahalo for putting your trust in and sharing your day with us.

Michelle · Married on 03/30/2018

Working with Cherise was a dream! We live in San Francisco and had only been able to visit once before the wedding. She made everything so easy and her grounding calming energy is exactly the type of person you want around you on your wedding day! She has great connections with different vendors and has great taste and will make sure you are under your budget without skimping on anything! She was amazing and we can't wait to go back to Maui and see her again!

Sent on 04/14/2018

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thanks Michelle! Mahalo for your sweet words! I truly loved being a part of your wedding planning and by your side on your big day. It was a beautiful wedding! You two may be the most beautifully in-love couple I've ever met! It's inspiring. Thank you for sharing your love and sweetness. Looking forward to sharing a glass of wine you next time you are on Maui! xoxoxo

Hong · Married on 02/23/2018

Thank you, Cherise! It was very nice to have a day-of-wedding coordinator on our February 23rd wedding. She offered many suggestions, prompt with emails, and was present during rehearsals and the wedding to make sure everything went smoothly. She even had her daughter help during the day of the wedding. Wedding planning is not my favorite thing to do, especially with a crazy work schedule, so I am glad I have Cherise to rely on. She is very sweet and cares a lot about how to make your wedding day perfect.

My husband and I had decided on a destination wedding so planning a wedding from a different state was not easy. Even though we got Cherise as a day-of-coordinator, she exceeded our expectations and did more than we asked her to. She coordinated with our catering company, rental company, and our flower lady. The decorations turned out beautifully. She was also able to coordinate a last-minute tent for us. She has been telling us that there was a possibility for rain for some time, but we were hesitant to order it because we wanted an open layout. Sure enough, it rained the day before our wedding. Luckily, we were able to secure a tent, in case it rained. The tent ended up working nicely with the decorations.

I would highly recommend Cherise as your wedding coordinator. She is reasonable and knows what she is doing. A lot of my guests complimented her on our wedding day. Thanks, Cherise!

The Perfect Wedding Maui 9
    The Perfect Wedding Maui 10
    The Perfect Wedding Maui 11
    The Perfect Wedding Maui 12
    The Perfect Wedding Maui 13

Megan · Married on 02/08/2018

Cherise with The Perfect Wedding Maui is the best!!! Our wedding was flawless and completely stress free!!! With Cherise’s expertise I got the wedding I have always dreamed of! If you’re looking for an awesome wedding coordinator, You can’t go wrong with The Perfect Wedding Maui!

Sent on 03/14/2018
    The Perfect Wedding Maui 14
    The Perfect Wedding Maui 15
    The Perfect Wedding Maui 16
    The Perfect Wedding Maui 17

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Mahalo Megan! It was my pleasure! I wish you and Jake and your beautiful family a lifetime of love and happiness! Congrats xoxoxo

Leslie · Married on 01/10/2018

We recently worked with Cherise on our January wedding. She is the best, and we wouldn’t have had such a wonderful wedding without her! She was very responsive, knowledgeable, and made our lives so easy, planning a destination wedding (we came from Anchorage). I shared our vision of the ceremony and reception, and what she put together was better than we could have dreamed. She had excellent suggestions for location, venders, makeup and hair, local services for dress pressing and other small details, and seamlessly booked most things for us. We wanted our wedding a little different (no dance), and Cherise had a wonderful suggestion of more of a dinner-party feel, with 5-6 courses; the chef introduced each meal, and we had wine/beer pairings with each course. She also had suggestions to save money; for example, we had flowers on our ceremony arch that then decorated the tables for the meal. The wedding day was so much fun; she supervised set-up and decorations, as well as clean-up. We only had to show up and get married! The day was stress-free, and fun, most importantly. Cherise is a sweet person, on top of her excellent services, and I couldn’t recommend anyone more. Book her! You won’t regret it! (Also, she is very reasonably priced, making this a no-brainer!) (also, I wanted to add more photos but WeddingWire has a limit on what can be uploaded, unfortunately)

The Perfect Wedding Maui 18
    The Perfect Wedding Maui 19

kelsey · Married on 12/10/2017

Cherise was so wonderful to work with! I couldn’t imagine planning my wedding without her and her team. She executed my dream wedding and it turned out flawless. Thank you Cherise!

Sent on 01/02/2018

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you Kelsey! You looked amazing on your wedding day. It was a pleasure to be a part of your big day! Wishing a lifetime of love and happiness!

Jenny · Married on 11/11/2017

Cherise was absolutely amazing to work with! Being on the mainland, she made it very easy and simplified to do pretty much all things wedding-related. She has a lot of top quality vendor recommendations and suggestions for just about anything you have in mind to help your wedding dreams come to life. I was able to meet her on island a couple times when I just happened to be in town and she's just as charming and helpful in person. Even if you don't plan to be in Maui until your wedding, there's absolutely nothing to worry about because she helps put your mind at ease even through email and phone. Everyone was surprised by how little-to-no pre-wedding stress I had even up to the week of, and that's all thanks to her!! Over the holidays my family was already talking about how they're looking forward to our 1 year anniversary so they can go back to Maui because they had that great of a time at our wedding!

Sent on 12/31/2017

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you Jenny! It was truly a pleasure to share your wedding day plans with you! You are Bun are so sweet and such an amazing couple ~ wishing you a lifetime of love & happiness!

Robert · Married on 07/30/2017

If anyone is looking to get married in Maui we would highly recommend this company!
    There was no way we could have pulled this off without Cherise. Everything from the location down to the cake was perfect! It was so nice to have everything run so smoothly and professionally on such an important day. Any fees we were made aware of well in advance with no unexpected or hidden fees. Everyone Cherise recommended were just as good and professional as The Perfect Wedding. It seemed like no matter what we wanted to do for this wedding, all we had to do was tell Cherise and she made it happen! The whole event went off without a hitch! We can't say enough good things about Cherise and The Perfect Wedding. The Perfect Wedding is just that. Perfect! Thank you so much Cherise!

Hello Kitty · Married on 10/15/2016

This is an overdue review of my experience with Cherise for my wedding in Maui. First, it is very stressful to plan a wedding from another state. From my very first email to Cherise to my very last encounter, she is very dependable, honest, and quick to respond. She is also very patient and also professional. She always gave me guidance and direction on my vision but never imposed. One week before my wedding, I made a change of mind of my musician and preferred a DJ. I panicked! Cherise was able to pull off a Dj one week before my wedding! Although I felt bad, she never made me feel guilty. She just told me everything will be okay and she's here to make my special day perfect. She met up with me and my wedding party the day before the wedding for rehearsals. She was there the day of my wedding (she was the first one there and last to leave) and made sure my wedding was perfect. I can't thank her enough and I think she's worth way more than she charges!

Sent on 12/09/2016

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review! I am so happy to have been a part of your special day here on Maui! I wish you two all the best! Congratulations.

Edward · Married on 09/19/2016

Cherise is awesome! She made everything worry free.

Grace · Married on 09/06/2016

I chose cherise as my wedding planner based on other peoples reviews and I am glad I did. I was the most unstressed bride ever. I am very indecisive and a procrastinator. She would always reply back within a timely manner. I would email her pictures and special requests of what I wanted. Cherise would then find the perfect match from all the vendors that she works. There were a few times where I had to cut the cost on certain things and she made it work. Even the venue I had originally wanted was booked for the year so she suggested another venue based on what I had wanted and it was better than my original plan. On the day of, I had my dream wedding that I will always remember. I could not have done this without her.

Jeb · Married on 07/10/2016

If you are planning a special event on Maui, I would highly recommend calling Cherise before making any other arrangements.

Cherise has been an integral part of two weddings in my family, so this is a double thumbs up review. My sister was married in Maui in 2014, and Cherise was her wedding coordinator. After watching the beautifully orchestrated ceremony and reception, I knew exactly who to call for our special day.

My wife and I live almost 5,000 miles from Maui, so it was so important to have Cherise there to guide us and provide local knowledge. She helped us select vendors and kept us on track with our budget. A wedding comes with a LOT of unknowns, and Cherise was always there to walk us through the details and give us solid advice.

We planned a trip to Maui five months before the wedding, and Cherise was there to meet us. She helped us arrange visits with the wedding venue, the florist, the make-up artist, and the cake experts. Not only did she set up the appointments, she was there with us every step of the way to help us make the important decisions that made our wedding so special.

When we arrived on Maui for the wedding, Cherise was there to help us sort out the last minute details. Having someone there to keep everything moving forward is critical to the event running smoothly.

The wedding day was incredible. Cherise has the ability to make everything happen while presenting a calm and collected appearance. The entire day ran on time and nothing got lost in the mix. She was always two steps ahead and she made sure that things were running smoothly. Cherise was a master at making sure that we were able to enjoy our wedding day. She made sure that we had time to eat and relax. Many friends say that their wedding day was a blur...we maintain that we really were able to experience every detail. This is a testament to the work that Cherise was doing behind the scenes.

Thanks from Maryland,

Jeb and Amanda

Barbara · Married on 05/18/2016

Cherise was amazing. It felt like I had a friend planning my wedding. She is so knowledgeable and knew just tribe right vendors for my wedding. It was so magical. She thought of everything and made our destination wedding so easy for us. This day was just perfect and Cherise was there quietly overseeing it all. Couldn't have done this without her She's the best ?? Mahalo

Mary · Married on 03/21/2016

My husband & I knew we wanted a destination wedding. I knew immediately during our first phone conversation that Cherise would be perfect for coordinating our big day. She is very personable, sweet, & has such a calming tone. She also had great recommendations for vendors. Originally, I was set on getting married at Merriman's (where we got engaged). We ended up not getting married at Merriman's because it didn't meet our requirements and budget. Cherise provided us with many venue options based on what we envisioned. We couldn't have been happier with the decision that we made. All of my family and friends who know how detail orientated I am asked how did I do it? I simply told them I put all my trust into Cherise who had a lot of experience & sent her a lot of pictures! ;)

All of our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful and how much fun they had at our wedding. Having a wedding singer was top on my list and I couldn't have been happier with Cherise's recommendation. Having Joshua Kahula perform definitely set the tone of our wedding. Our guests also could not stop raving about how good the food was! From the raw seafood bar, appetizers, dinner, cake, to ending the night with shaved ice. My husband and I only got a small taste of our wedding cake during cake cutting. The day after our wedding, Cherise so kindly dropped off what was left of our cake at our hotel!

Thanks so much Cherise & Team! We couldn't have done it without you

Mary & John

Scott · Married on 12/08/2015

Cherise is awesome! She met with us a few times prior to the big day and every time she just made everything so easy. She knew the important questions to ask to get all of the information she needed and is such a personable person that it actually made the planning process enjoyable. Since both my wife and I have lived on Maui for a while and I work in the event industry we thought we sort of knew the vendors we wanted to work with. Cherise offered a few of her recommendations (such as our officiant) and we are so happy we listened to her. They were spot on.
    As part of her services she offered to also help us with our rehearsal dinner which actually ended up saving us some money since the restaurant required a meeting planner onsite and charged extra if you wanted them to provide that service. Cherise basically ran our rehearsal while her daughter Angelei helped set up everything at the restaurant for us - what a great team! Again, Cherise's expertise really shined through for the rehearsal as she had several ideas on ways to do things that might not be traditional but that enhanced the overall experience for us as the couple and for our guests. By using some of those ideas it really made our ceremony the following day that much better/more special.
    When it came to the actual wedding day Cherise and Angelei went above and beyond to make us feel super special. She has a very calming personality which was nice since things can be somewhat stressful on the day of your wedding. She just made things happen and did it with a smile. Her and her daughter also assisted us in setting up all of our centerpieces/table linens and worked well with all of our vendors. Again, Cherise just makes things look easy - everything flowed so well! At the conclusion of the event she made sure that all of our stuff made it back to our room safely...she even called the next day to double check.
    I would highly recommend her services if you are planning a wedding here on Maui!

Sent on 01/28/2016

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you Scott & Dara! It was such an honor to be chosen to help out on the wedding of one of my Maui wedding colleagues! Thanks for your kind words and sharing your special day with us. Wishing a lifetime of love and happiness!

Dana · Married on 08/29/2015

Cherise Shulman, owner of The Perfect Wedding, is fantastic and did an incredible job on our wedding in Maui!

I live in Canada, so deciding on hiring a wedding planner for our destination wedding was a no brainer. My husband found Cherise, and I’m so grateful he did. Cherise was a joy to work with for so many reasons. She is a pro at what she does and made planning a destination wedding so much fun. She had great advice from A-Z, but always let us decide in the end what was best suited for us. She was very organized and always three step ahead of me!

My wedding was literally “The Perfect Wedding” and my family and friends still talk about it. Everyone kept telling me it was the most beautiful and romantic wedding they had ever attended!

Cherise has many years of experience in the wedding industry. She has developed such great relationships with other vendors in Maui, and they love working with her. My florist went above and beyond because of that relationship. We chose to not splurge on everything and anything, and I really appreciated that Cherise worked with our budget. I was able to have a beautiful wedding but not break the bank account that badly :) I trusted Cherise and our wedding was an absolute dream come true.

My vision became a reality on my wedding day, and I have Cherise to thank for that. I was blown away when I saw how everything came together. She allowed me to be stress-free the entire day and this was because of Cherise’s laid back but also very organized approach.

Cherise was a dream to work with, and I would recommend her services 100%

Sent on 03/14/2016

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you so much Dana! I had soooo much fun planning with you. Thank you for sharing such an important day in your lives. Come visit soon. I Miss our chats ; )

Tatyana · Married on 07/11/2015

I had an amazing experience working with The Perfect Wedding Maui/ Cherise and I would highly recommend her to anyone thinking of planning a destination wedding in Maui!
    I am a little type A and an extremely detail-oriented perfectionist, so I had high expectations from our wedding coordinator. I needed someone very organized and who pays attention to the details as much as I do and whom I could fully trust to execute my vision for our wedding day. From the minute I began exchanging emails with Cherise to our first meeting, it was clear that she is one of the most organized individuals I have ever met. She had checklists for every detail. Throughout the year of planning, she was incredibly responsive to my COUNTLESS e-mails. Every little thing I asked her about was answered as if it were of the utmost importance. She never told me that it couldn't be done. She moved heaven and earth for us to get what we wanted. All of her recommendations were spot on for our budget and personal style and it truly showed on the day of the wedding.
    Speaking about the wedding - it was spectacular! Cherise really understood our vision and she nailed it! On the day of the wedding she was completely on top of everything and literally took care of EVERYTHING - I did not have to worry about any details, other than having fun! She was at the wedding the entire day and made sure everything went smoothly. She was everywhere helping in every department and she did a spectacular job! Every detail was executed the way I had envisioned it in my head or even better. Our wedding day was perfect, magical and went by way too fast!
    I can't say enough good things about Cherise. She made our dream day come true. She is a phenomenal wedding planner and coordinator and this review hardly does her justice. If we were to do it all over again, I would call Cherise again in a heartbeat. Thank you SO MUCH Cherise for executing our wedding and making it such an unforgettable day! You are truly THE BEST!!

Sent on 08/14/2015

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you Tatyana! It was truly a pleasure to be chosen by you to share in the planning of your big day. I loved your beautiful vision and your enthusiasm and your attention to detail. And I loved how much FUN you and Aaron had on your wedding day. You make such an amazing couple. I wish you all the best, always!

I chose Cherise as our wedding planner after reading all the positive reviews online. I attempted to plan our Maui wedding on my own from NYC, but it became too much to handle with double the number of guests than I had expected. Once I had Cherise on my side as my wedding coordinator, everything went smoothly. She was quick to answer all of my emails and increasing number of questions as the wedding day approached. While I had booked the venue, musician and photographer before hiring Cherise, the vendors she recommended to me, Sunya for flowers, Maui Wedding Cakes, and our officiant Paul Tangonan were amazing. When I finally got to meet Cherise she was calm, super friendly, down to earth, and on top of all the details. She ran the wedding rehearsal and made sure everything was in its place for the wedding day. My husband was surprised how smoothly everything went. I must say that our wedding was better than anything I could have imagined, and I have to give all the credit to Cherise!

Sent on 06/28/2015

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! It was truly a pleasure to come in and help you with finishing up your wedding planning and to share your big day with the two of you and your guests. Wishing you all the best in your new lives as husband and wife!

We used Cherise for our 10 year vows renewal ceremony and were very happy with her work.

She is easy to work with and a very nice person. Our ceremony went very well, was beautiful and was organized because of her hard work.

She also was willing from the very start to match a ceremony and reception to our budget, which was great.

She will suggest high-quality vendors for you and coordinate your communication with them.

If we had to do it again, we would definitely do more conference calls with her to more easily work out the details instead of relying on emails as much as we did. It’s always a pleasure to talk to Cherise and your planning will go much, much faster.

Andrea · Married on 04/02/2015

We couldn’t have asked for anything more, our wedding was perfect! We are thrilled that we selected Cherise from The Perfect Wedding Maui as our wedding planner. She exceeded our expectations in every way and made planning a destination wedding feel easy and stress-free.

Cherise was very organized and did an amazing job of providing fabulous recommendations on venue, officiants, caterers, DJs, musicians, entertainers and photographers. Everyone we worked with clearly loves Cherise and enjoys working with her at the weddings, she has amazing relationships with so many quality vendors on the island. She thoughtfully guided us through decisions based on what we wanted for our wedding and the experience for our guests. There isn’t a decision we would have changed and we have her to thank for that.

Cherise prepared us for the day of the wedding by walking us through the timeline of events and set expectations for certain elements so we knew what to expect. She thought of details that hadn’t even crossed my mind and had a plan for everything. Cherise took all of our feedback and ideas and made them even better than we could have imagined.

The day of the wedding Cherise was just the person I wanted to be there. She is always calm, collected and knows exactly what to say and do to keep things running smoothly. Everything went exactly as planned and we were able to thoroughly enjoy our wedding day with no stress or concerns. Our guests at the wedding mentioned that everything just seemed to happen and they are still raving about how magical the evening was. Cherise made that happen.

Cherise was amazing, thoughtful and extremely organized. I would highly recommend The Perfect Wedding Maui to anyone looking for help planning a wedding on Maui. You definitely won’t regret it!

Thank you Cherise, we loved every moment!!

Sent on 05/24/2015

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Mahalo Andrea! You and Steve were SO MUCH FUN! I loved meeting you and sharing the planning of your wedding day as well as sharing that day with you and your guests. I feel so lucky to have such great couples like you come my way. I wish you all the best, always. You deserve it! Keep in touch...

Christine · Married on 03/21/2015

The best decision I made about my wedding was having Cherise plan it! Her reviews say it all. She is the most amazing person to work with and does an incredible job.
    My husband and I planned a destination wedding, so it was daunting for us to not know what the venue looked like or how the food tasted. However, Cherise went out of her way to make us feel comfortable and assured. She was easily accessible any time we had questions or concerns, and she was just on top of every detail! She made the planning process smooth, simple and easy for us, which is important since we work a lot. We even had friends asking us, "How are you so calm and relaxed when your wedding is next week?"..to which we answered "We have CHERISE!!" She is very detail oriented and organized. She knows what she is doing!!
    The day of the wedding went beyond perfectly! We were always on schedule and Cherise made it a point for us to enjoy our day and let her worry about everything else. That is exactly what happened! It was so stress free and everything went off without a hitch thanks to Cherise's coordination.
    Looking back, Cherise truly created a day we will never forget! We still talk about how perfect our wedding was and how Cherise made it all come together. Thank you so much for everything, Cherise! You are fantastic!

Sent on 05/20/2015

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Christine - you are such a beautiful woman, inside and out. Meeting you and Howard and assisting you with the planning of your wedding day was such a pleasure. You two are just awesome! Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing your special day with us. I hope to see you back here for your vow renewal someday! Mahalo and Best wishes always, Cherise