The Perfect Wedding Maui Reviews

The Perfect Wedding Maui 6
The Perfect Wedding Maui 7
  • Lauren

Lauren schutte · Married on 07/03/2019

Cherise was THE BEST: Well priced, easy to work with, knowledgeable and efficient!

I have to admit, I wasn't expecting 'The Perfect Wedding' when I hired Cherise because I didn't think such a thing was possible, but that is exactly what we got!

We planned our Maui wedding from San Francisco in just 5 months and Cherise was the dream maker who systematically and efficiently brought all of my ideas to life (and helped me innovate when things logistically just wouldn't work). And she did it all with kindness, positivity, professionalism and timeliness. I never had to wonder what the status of something was, she kept me in the loop and despite our time difference and being an ocean apart, I felt super connected to the entire process.

Cherise suggested vendors (all of whom were top notch) and kept me from feeling overwhelmed (or underwhelmed) with choices, she brainstormed creatively and she was the maestro on the ground who executed a perfect event for nearly 100 of our friends and family. My guests are STILL talking about the food from Cafe O'Lei. The flowers from Dellables Floral Design were awe inspiring. The tent from Rio Events illicited actual gasps. Del from DelSol DJ kept the party going and people loved our decision to offer Shaved Ice from BreakWall. And the stylists from MeiLi Autumn made my bridesmaids and I feel like actual princesses.

She truly went above and beyond. When I wanted to try and create a tent totally from twinkle lights, she found me a vendor and quote to try and pull it off. When I decided it wasn't going to work, she didn't bat an eye and helped me to find the right lighting options. She was kind to our guests, and it was super clear every one of the vendors she works with adore her and go above and beyond for her.

I want to get married again just so I can hire her again! Cherise truly helped my husband and I to have The Perfect Wedding!!

Vendors:
    Hair/Makeup - MeiLi Autumn Beauty

Sent on 07/23/2019
    The Perfect Wedding Maui 13

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you Lauren and Paull!
    I had such a great time working with you two on your wedding plans. You have a great aethetic and were so good at making decisions quickly! I'm thrilled that you were happy with our services. I hope to get to see you on your next trip to Maui. Let's grab a glass of wine together. Wishing you all the best - xoxox
  • Todd

Todd Kessler · Married on 06/14/2019

Cherise and The Perfect Wedding Maui is AMAZING

I want to thank Cherise Vonae at The Perfect Wedding Maui for putting together a flawless and amazing wedding on the beach for us during our vacation!
    Her attention to detail was just what we were looking for to take the stress off of us during our special day! From meeting us at our room to make sure the hair and make up was going as planned (also bringing flowers for my brides headpiece) to walking us through the Forrest for magical lighting & pre ceremony pictures, to making dinner reservations at a very nice local restaurant securing us a preferred table with an amazing view! No details were left untouched and I can not wait to see the photos from the professionals she contracted. If you want a true professional that will get the job done and has the experience to know how, she is the only one to consider!! We can not ever thank you enough for planning and being a part of our special day!!
    Mahalo 🌺💕🌈👣🌴🐠☀️
    Todd & Nicky
    6-14-19

Sent on 08/18/2019

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thanks so much Todd! It was a honor to share this moment in your lives. You and Nicky are perfectly matched! Wishing you endless happiness!!! xoxo

Samantha · Married on 10/18/2018

Olowalu Wedding by Cherise and The Perfect Wedding Maui

The name of Cherise’s business is “The Perfect Wedding Maui” and that is exactly what she does, Cherise creates THE perfect wedding on Maui. My husband and I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding. Everything about it was perfect; the planning, the week of the wedding, the conversations leading up to the event, and the wedding day and evening. Cherise takes care of everything! If you have last minute changes, she handles them with grace. Cherise also works with the best vendors! When you start to plan the event, she gives you a list to choose from and rest assure all of them are extremely professional and vetted by Cherise. And she had a variety of vendors to choose from, all of them perfect, just like her!

Sent on 12/09/2018

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you so much Sam! You and Gary are the sweetest and were such a pleasure to work with. You looked absolutely stunning together on your wedding day! Thank you so much for choosing the Perfect Wedding and allowing me to be a part of your big day!

K Prey · Married on 10/06/2018

Stress free wedding day

Cherise made our wedding day completely stress free. This sounds like something that any bride says but I can't emphasize it enough. I went into our wedding week thinking that I was going to be stressed the whole time and worried I wouldn't enjoy it! Her breadth of experience and calm manner just made me feel completely at ease and seamless for us. I didn't think about anything once we were there and it was actually the happiest and best day of my life. I wouldn't have done it any other way. I feel like this review is full of cliche's but I mean every word.

Sent on 11/02/2018

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you so much Kai! It warms my heart to hear your sweet words. I love that you were able to relax and enjoy your wedding day and just focus on your love for each other! You two are so beautiful together - may you always look at each other like you did on your wedding day.

Melanie · Married on 09/01/2018

I can not say enough good things about Cherise. I am an event planner myself and had worked on Maui before and thought I would be able to plan the wedding myself but after just looking through venues I knew I needed help. Thankfully I contacted The Perfect Wedding Maui and met Cherise. Cherise was amazing at providing me all the information I needed to help make the best decision and the vendors she recommended were amazing and went above and beyond on our day. Cherise was there to answer all my questions and was so good at noticing details I would have missed otherwise. She made our wedding so relaxing and carefree and we actually got to enjoy our day instead of stressing about it. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to be involved in their wedding planning but wants the process to be easy, fun and stress-free.

Sent on 09/12/2018

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you so much Melanie! It's such an honor to have been a part of your special day. You and Sam are the sweetest! I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! Mahalo ; )

Joshua Cutcher · Married on 08/17/2018

Impeccable taste and attention to detail!

’s not really possible to put into words how spectacular Cherise is but we’ll do our best. At first we attempted to plan the wedding ourselves from afar in Oakland, California. We very quickly realized we didn’t have the time or expertise to plan our wedding. Cherise was recommended to us by our venue (Olowalu Plantation House) a we are so grateful that she agreed to plan our wedding.

To learn our vision for the wedding, Cherise had us pin photos to a shared Pinterest board. From about twenty images Cherise was able to understand our style and what we wanted the wedding to look like. Cherise’s impeccable taste and attention to detail made the wedding look amazing. We got so many compliments from our guests about how the wedding looked.

Cherise also ensured that the whole wedding went smoothly. She took care of finding and hiring all of our vendors and they were all great. There was not a single issue or complication, all because Cherise had so meticulously planned everything. Numerous guests pulled us aside during and after the wedding to tell us that it was the most fun, beautiful wedding they had been to.

In addition to being excellent at her job, Cherise is a warm and kind person. She truly cares about her clients and that they have a once-in-a-lifetime experience. If you’re still looking for a wedding planner, stop. Hire Cherise. And be thankful that you have such a consummate professional planning your wedding.

Sent on 11/11/2018

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Wow - thank you so much for your amazing words! I am so happy to have gotten the chance to know you and share in your special day. It truly was my pleasure. It's heartwarming to hear that my team and I executed your vision so to your liking. Yay! Mahalo! Keep in touch when you come back to Maui for a visit - would love to see you both. Congrfats again!

Simon · Married on 08/09/2018

Cherise helped us plan a destination wedding for 88 guests at the Punakea Palms. We travelled from UK, New Zealand & Australia. Although there was heavy rain on the day due to Hurricane Hector (fortunately we just missed it) everyone at the wedding said it was the best they've been too, and we have lots of thanks to Cherise for this!
    We reached out to Cherise a year before the wedding, and she was consistently great the whole time. She replied to every email and question we had, and gave us lots of options with vendors. She was very good at matching us with the right vendors for the type of wedding we were after!
    We couldn't have done it without Cherise!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Laura · Married on 06/04/2018

It is seriously stressful/confusing to plan a wedding in Maui if you've never been there before and aren't familiar with wedding planning in general. I knew I was way over my head so I asked my wonderful photographer for recommendations she had for planners and Cherise was one of them. I contacted a few companies and I spoke with a some, others never bothered to get back to me. After speaking with Cherise I knew she'd be great. Cherise has a ton of experience with wedding planning and has everything down to a science. Working with her took a huge weight off my shoulders and made the planning process as stress free as it could be. Any last minute change I asked for, she made happen with no hesitation - which I was very grateful to her for. Cherise makes planning seem easy and was a total professional throughout the process. Every aspect of the day that was in her control went smoothly and I'd recommend her to other brides without thinking twice. Do yourself a favor if you're planning a destination and work with The Perfect Wedding.

Sent on 07/11/2018

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you so much Laura! I am humbled by your words. It was truly a pleasure for me to be a part of your big day. I can't wait to see more of your gorgeous images! You are both such beautiful people- inside and out. Wishing love love love for a lifetime!
  • Q

Qian · Married on 03/31/2018

The decision of working with Cherise is THE BEST decision I've ever made for my wedding planning!!! Cherise is so easy to work with! She knows the best vendor in Maui and is patient, sweet, and detail-orientated. She made my wedding planning soooo much easier!

I initially wanted to have my wedding at Merriman's, but it was booked on that day. I was very stressed. Cherise suggested me to go with Kukahiko if I could stretch my budget a little bit. I am very happy that she proposed the venue - both my husband and I loved it!!! All of my guests praised the venue choice and enjoyed our wedding day. And we were within our budget in the end :)

Cherise is easy to communicate with and very responsive. I did not finalize my guest list till three weeks ahead of the wedding day. The final number of guest was 22, which was below the number of guests (25) that can get discount rate for the buffet style. Cherise recommended me to go with the rate for 25 guests since it was actually cheaper than the pay the buffet at the normal rate for 22. She also negotiated with the vendor to not charge us on the meals for stuff - saved us money! Also, since we had a small group, she worked with the vendor to change the buffet to family party style. The restaurant served the food directly at the table and we did not have to get up for food, which was super convenient for me - everyone knows how difficult to walk in wedding gowns!

I had very particular requirement for flowers. I sent Cherise pictures I like and described the feeling that I wanted to have. The theme color is peach, but it is not easy to get peach tropical local flowers. I was not sure about the flowers until I saw the wedding decoration and my bouquet!!! They were awesome!!! Exactly what I wanted! My husband loved all the flowers too! He was so happy with turnout!!! It is hard to believe that the wedding decoration was exactly what I wanted just based on description. But Cherise did it!!! Book her and you will be glad!!

Sent on 05/06/2018
    The Perfect Wedding Maui 19
    The Perfect Wedding Maui 20
    The Perfect Wedding Maui 21

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Oh Qian, thank you so much for your sweet, sweet words. It truly was a pleasure to help bring your dream wedding to life. I am thrilled that you are so happy with how your special day turned out. You were a gorgeous bride and you two make a lovely couple. Special thanks to Sarah with Kahiau who made your beautiful bouquet and floral arrangements. And Food for the Soul who made your delicious meal. I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! Mahalo for putting your trust in and sharing your day with us.

Michelle · Married on 03/30/2018

Working with Cherise was a dream! We live in San Francisco and had only been able to visit once before the wedding. She made everything so easy and her grounding calming energy is exactly the type of person you want around you on your wedding day! She has great connections with different vendors and has great taste and will make sure you are under your budget without skimping on anything! She was amazing and we can't wait to go back to Maui and see her again!

Sent on 04/14/2018

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thanks Michelle! Mahalo for your sweet words! I truly loved being a part of your wedding planning and by your side on your big day. It was a beautiful wedding! You two may be the most beautifully in-love couple I've ever met! It's inspiring. Thank you for sharing your love and sweetness. Looking forward to sharing a glass of wine you next time you are on Maui! xoxoxo

Hong · Married on 02/23/2018

Thank you, Cherise! It was very nice to have a day-of-wedding coordinator on our February 23rd wedding. She offered many suggestions, prompt with emails, and was present during rehearsals and the wedding to make sure everything went smoothly. She even had her daughter help during the day of the wedding. Wedding planning is not my favorite thing to do, especially with a crazy work schedule, so I am glad I have Cherise to rely on. She is very sweet and cares a lot about how to make your wedding day perfect.

My husband and I had decided on a destination wedding so planning a wedding from a different state was not easy. Even though we got Cherise as a day-of-coordinator, she exceeded our expectations and did more than we asked her to. She coordinated with our catering company, rental company, and our flower lady. The decorations turned out beautifully. She was also able to coordinate a last-minute tent for us. She has been telling us that there was a possibility for rain for some time, but we were hesitant to order it because we wanted an open layout. Sure enough, it rained the day before our wedding. Luckily, we were able to secure a tent, in case it rained. The tent ended up working nicely with the decorations.

I would highly recommend Cherise as your wedding coordinator. She is reasonable and knows what she is doing. A lot of my guests complimented her on our wedding day. Thanks, Cherise!

Sent on 08/08/2018
    The Perfect Wedding Maui 22
    The Perfect Wedding Maui 23
    The Perfect Wedding Maui 24
    The Perfect Wedding Maui 25
    The Perfect Wedding Maui 26

Megan · Married on 02/08/2018

Cherise with The Perfect Wedding Maui is the best!!! Our wedding was flawless and completely stress free!!! With Cherise’s expertise I got the wedding I have always dreamed of! If you’re looking for an awesome wedding coordinator, You can’t go wrong with The Perfect Wedding Maui!

Sent on 03/14/2018
    The Perfect Wedding Maui 27
    The Perfect Wedding Maui 28
    The Perfect Wedding Maui 29
    The Perfect Wedding Maui 30

Mahalo Megan!
    It was my pleasure! I wish you and Jake and your beautiful family a lifetime of love and happiness! Congrats xoxoxo

Katie · Married on 01/20/2018

Cherise came highly recommended to me and my new husband by a friend. We are so happy we decided to go with her because she made our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Prior to officially choosing Cherise as our wedding planner, we spoke with her on the phone just to chat about what our wedding vision was. After we got off the phone, my husband and I both agreed simultaneously that we wanted her as our wedding planner! She was very knowledgeable on the phone and answered our many questions. We were planning our wedding from California, so our planning was done via phone calls and emails. She is just so patient, kind, and sweet -- it is such a pleasure to work with her! She is very responsible and detail-oriented as well as responsive to emails and text messages, which is wonderful, because I can get stressed out easily, but when she responds, it is very thorough and prompt. She is also flexible and accommodating, which is really great. Sometimes I would question something, such as why was the cake cutting scheduled so early right after the bridge/groom entrance, shouldn't it be after dinner? She explained it was because it would be better for pictures with the sun still up at that time, but no problem if we wanted to move it to a later time. We stuck with her suggestion. I am so grateful we had Cherise to help us through our very special day. She definitely knows what she's doing and I would highly, highly recommend her. Within a couple of days after my wedding, I've already recommended Cherise to a couple of friends!

I cannot emphasize enough how perfect our wedding day was, which was only a couple of weeks ago. Everyone keeps talking about how amazing our wedding was. Thank you, Cherise! We love you!

P.S. Cherise deserves way more than 5 stars!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Hi Katie & Joe!
    Thank you so very much for your sweet words!!! It was truly a pleasure to be a part of your wedding planning and share the big day with you and your family and friends. Wishing you all the best! xoxoxo

Leslie · Married on 01/10/2018

We recently worked with Cherise on our January wedding. She is the best, and we wouldn’t have had such a wonderful wedding without her! She was very responsive, knowledgeable, and made our lives so easy, planning a destination wedding (we came from Anchorage). I shared our vision of the ceremony and reception, and what she put together was better than we could have dreamed. She had excellent suggestions for location, venders, makeup and hair, local services for dress pressing and other small details, and seamlessly booked most things for us. We wanted our wedding a little different (no dance), and Cherise had a wonderful suggestion of more of a dinner-party feel, with 5-6 courses; the chef introduced each meal, and we had wine/beer pairings with each course. She also had suggestions to save money; for example, we had flowers on our ceremony arch that then decorated the tables for the meal. The wedding day was so much fun; she supervised set-up and decorations, as well as clean-up. We only had to show up and get married! The day was stress-free, and fun, most importantly. Cherise is a sweet person, on top of her excellent services, and I couldn’t recommend anyone more. Book her! You won’t regret it! (Also, she is very reasonably priced, making this a no-brainer!) (also, I wanted to add more photos but WeddingWire has a limit on what can be uploaded, unfortunately)

Sent on 03/12/2018
    The Perfect Wedding Maui 31
    The Perfect Wedding Maui 32

kelsey · Married on 12/10/2017

Cherise was so wonderful to work with! I couldn’t imagine planning my wedding without her and her team. She executed my dream wedding and it turned out flawless. Thank you Cherise!

Sent on 01/02/2018

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you Kelsey! You looked amazing on your wedding day. It was a pleasure to be a part of your big day! Wishing a lifetime of love and happiness!

Jenny · Married on 11/11/2017

Cherise was absolutely amazing to work with! Being on the mainland, she made it very easy and simplified to do pretty much all things wedding-related. She has a lot of top quality vendor recommendations and suggestions for just about anything you have in mind to help your wedding dreams come to life. I was able to meet her on island a couple times when I just happened to be in town and she's just as charming and helpful in person. Even if you don't plan to be in Maui until your wedding, there's absolutely nothing to worry about because she helps put your mind at ease even through email and phone. Everyone was surprised by how little-to-no pre-wedding stress I had even up to the week of, and that's all thanks to her!! Over the holidays my family was already talking about how they're looking forward to our 1 year anniversary so they can go back to Maui because they had that great of a time at our wedding!

Sent on 12/31/2017

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you Jenny! It was truly a pleasure to share your wedding day plans with you! You are Bun are so sweet and such an amazing couple ~ wishing you a lifetime of love & happiness!

Robert · Married on 07/30/2017

If anyone is looking to get married in Maui we would highly recommend this company!
    There was no way we could have pulled this off without Cherise. Everything from the location down to the cake was perfect! It was so nice to have everything run so smoothly and professionally on such an important day. Any fees we were made aware of well in advance with no unexpected or hidden fees. Everyone Cherise recommended were just as good and professional as The Perfect Wedding. It seemed like no matter what we wanted to do for this wedding, all we had to do was tell Cherise and she made it happen! The whole event went off without a hitch! We can't say enough good things about Cherise and The Perfect Wedding. The Perfect Wedding is just that. Perfect! Thank you so much Cherise!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Hello Kitty · Married on 10/15/2016

This is an overdue review of my experience with Cherise for my wedding in Maui. First, it is very stressful to plan a wedding from another state. From my very first email to Cherise to my very last encounter, she is very dependable, honest, and quick to respond. She is also very patient and also professional. She always gave me guidance and direction on my vision but never imposed. One week before my wedding, I made a change of mind of my musician and preferred a DJ. I panicked! Cherise was able to pull off a Dj one week before my wedding! Although I felt bad, she never made me feel guilty. She just told me everything will be okay and she's here to make my special day perfect. She met up with me and my wedding party the day before the wedding for rehearsals. She was there the day of my wedding (she was the first one there and last to leave) and made sure my wedding was perfect. I can't thank her enough and I think she's worth way more than she charges!

Sent on 12/09/2016

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review! I am so happy to have been a part of your special day here on Maui! I wish you two all the best! Congratulations.

Edward · Married on 09/19/2016

Cherise is awesome! She made everything worry free.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Grace · Married on 09/06/2016

I chose cherise as my wedding planner based on other peoples reviews and I am glad I did. I was the most unstressed bride ever. I am very indecisive and a procrastinator. She would always reply back within a timely manner. I would email her pictures and special requests of what I wanted. Cherise would then find the perfect match from all the vendors that she works. There were a few times where I had to cut the cost on certain things and she made it work. Even the venue I had originally wanted was booked for the year so she suggested another venue based on what I had wanted and it was better than my original plan. On the day of, I had my dream wedding that I will always remember. I could not have done this without her.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Jeb · Married on 07/10/2016

If you are planning a special event on Maui, I would highly recommend calling Cherise before making any other arrangements.

Cherise has been an integral part of two weddings in my family, so this is a double thumbs up review. My sister was married in Maui in 2014, and Cherise was her wedding coordinator. After watching the beautifully orchestrated ceremony and reception, I knew exactly who to call for our special day.

My wife and I live almost 5,000 miles from Maui, so it was so important to have Cherise there to guide us and provide local knowledge. She helped us select vendors and kept us on track with our budget. A wedding comes with a LOT of unknowns, and Cherise was always there to walk us through the details and give us solid advice.

We planned a trip to Maui five months before the wedding, and Cherise was there to meet us. She helped us arrange visits with the wedding venue, the florist, the make-up artist, and the cake experts. Not only did she set up the appointments, she was there with us every step of the way to help us make the important decisions that made our wedding so special.

When we arrived on Maui for the wedding, Cherise was there to help us sort out the last minute details. Having someone there to keep everything moving forward is critical to the event running smoothly.

The wedding day was incredible. Cherise has the ability to make everything happen while presenting a calm and collected appearance. The entire day ran on time and nothing got lost in the mix. She was always two steps ahead and she made sure that things were running smoothly. Cherise was a master at making sure that we were able to enjoy our wedding day. She made sure that we had time to eat and relax. Many friends say that their wedding day was a blur...we maintain that we really were able to experience every detail. This is a testament to the work that Cherise was doing behind the scenes.

Thanks from Maryland,

Jeb and Amanda

Sent on 10/02/2016

Barbara · Married on 05/18/2016

Cherise was amazing. It felt like I had a friend planning my wedding. She is so knowledgeable and knew just tribe right vendors for my wedding. It was so magical. She thought of everything and made our destination wedding so easy for us. This day was just perfect and Cherise was there quietly overseeing it all. Couldn't have done this without her She's the best ?? Mahalo

Sent on 12/30/2016

Mary · Married on 03/21/2016

My husband & I knew we wanted a destination wedding. I knew immediately during our first phone conversation that Cherise would be perfect for coordinating our big day. She is very personable, sweet, & has such a calming tone. She also had great recommendations for vendors. Originally, I was set on getting married at Merriman's (where we got engaged). We ended up not getting married at Merriman's because it didn't meet our requirements and budget. Cherise provided us with many venue options based on what we envisioned. We couldn't have been happier with the decision that we made. All of my family and friends who know how detail orientated I am asked how did I do it? I simply told them I put all my trust into Cherise who had a lot of experience & sent her a lot of pictures! ;)

All of our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful and how much fun they had at our wedding. Having a wedding singer was top on my list and I couldn't have been happier with Cherise's recommendation. Having Joshua Kahula perform definitely set the tone of our wedding. Our guests also could not stop raving about how good the food was! From the raw seafood bar, appetizers, dinner, cake, to ending the night with shaved ice. My husband and I only got a small taste of our wedding cake during cake cutting. The day after our wedding, Cherise so kindly dropped off what was left of our cake at our hotel!

Thanks so much Cherise & Team! We couldn't have done it without you

Mary & John

Sent on 12/26/2016

Scott · Married on 12/08/2015

Cherise is awesome! She met with us a few times prior to the big day and every time she just made everything so easy. She knew the important questions to ask to get all of the information she needed and is such a personable person that it actually made the planning process enjoyable. Since both my wife and I have lived on Maui for a while and I work in the event industry we thought we sort of knew the vendors we wanted to work with. Cherise offered a few of her recommendations (such as our officiant) and we are so happy we listened to her. They were spot on.
    As part of her services she offered to also help us with our rehearsal dinner which actually ended up saving us some money since the restaurant required a meeting planner onsite and charged extra if you wanted them to provide that service. Cherise basically ran our rehearsal while her daughter Angelei helped set up everything at the restaurant for us - what a great team! Again, Cherise's expertise really shined through for the rehearsal as she had several ideas on ways to do things that might not be traditional but that enhanced the overall experience for us as the couple and for our guests. By using some of those ideas it really made our ceremony the following day that much better/more special.
    When it came to the actual wedding day Cherise and Angelei went above and beyond to make us feel super special. She has a very calming personality which was nice since things can be somewhat stressful on the day of your wedding. She just made things happen and did it with a smile. Her and her daughter also assisted us in setting up all of our centerpieces/table linens and worked well with all of our vendors. Again, Cherise just makes things look easy - everything flowed so well! At the conclusion of the event she made sure that all of our stuff made it back to our room safely...she even called the next day to double check.
    I would highly recommend her services if you are planning a wedding here on Maui!

Sent on 01/28/2016

Thank you Scott & Dara!
    It was such an honor to be chosen to help out on the wedding of one of my Maui wedding colleagues! Thanks for your kind words and sharing your special day with us. Wishing a lifetime of love and happiness!