The Perfect Wedding Maui Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Shawna
    Shawna Married on 11/18/2021

Cherise is the best!

Cherise is wonderful! From the first moment we spoke to her, we knew that we were in great hands! Planning a wedding from the mainland was a scary thought at first (especially during covid!), but Cherise quickly put us at ease and planned the most beautiful day for us! She recommended great vendors and was fantastic at keeping everything organized. She is also so sweet and patient and was a joy to work worth leading up to the big day. Our wedding day was a dream come true and we are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with her :)
  • Nicolette
    Nicolette G. Married on 10/10/2021

Best wedding planner ever!

If you are looking for your wedding planner you can stop looking! Cherise is the absolute BEST!! I truly cannot imagine our wedding being planned by anyone else. When you are planning a destination wedding it can be really difficult not being in the place to see the planning process and maybe not be as involved as you would like to be. Cherise made this sooo easy for us and so stress free! Everything was extremely organized and she made sure we were always meeting our deadlines. I would send her pictures and ideas of what I liked and she did the rest. I honestly did not feel an ounce of stress... well besides when we thought Maui was shutting down again from Covid. But even then, Cherise was right by our side making us feel at ease and that we were going to make it work.

Once we got there everything worked out perfectly! We had our rehearsal the day before and Cherise was there making sure everything went smoothly. If something looked off with the bridesmaids and groomsmen she would even work with the photographer to make sure it would be a great shot.

The day of was incredible!! I was sooo nervous and before going down the aisle Cherise stopped me and had me take a deep breath and that helped ease the nerves a ton! I had no idea what to expect. All I knew were the pictures I sent to Cherise of what I wanted and it was so much more than I could have ever imagined. From the flowers to the signs to the center pieces, everything was perfect! All of the vendors were phenomenal and exceeded all of our expectations. I could not imagine our day going any better thanks to everything Cherise did for us! We had the most perfect wedding and I will forever be grateful to this amazing woman and the company she has built!

I hope this helps and you don't have to look any further because this is your wedding planner!! Thank you Cherise!!!

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you so much Nicolette for your sweet words and amazing review! You two are so much fun and full of life. I enjoyed every step of the way with you. Thank you for trusting in me and allowing me to be a part of your big day. xoxo
  • Kelli
    Kelli S. Married on 10/03/2021

Cherise brought our wedding to life!

Cherise is the best wedding planner out there! She made our day one we will never forget! She listened to our ideas and what we wanted the day to feel like for us and our guests and it came out better than we had imagined. She is so kind and patient and helped keep us organized and our plans moving along. We had to do some replanning after our first wedding was postponed and Cherise was there to navigate through the new Covid restrictions and requirements. We felt confident in every step with her help! Her check lists were so helpful as we came closer to the day and she had things that we didn't even think of ready to go. She was so supportive and brought our amazing day to life!!! We would do it all over again with her by our side and would recommend her to anyone who wants an amazing wedding! Thank you Cherise!

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you so much Kelli for your sweet words and amazing review! I enjoyed every step of the way with you both. I'm so happy you didn't let Covid get in the way of having an amazing wedding! Your joy in the way you approach life is so beautiful. The vendors and staff are still talking about how much fun your flower brigade was!!! Mahalo for allowing me to be a part of that with you. Wishing you all the best! Xoxo
    Ashlee I. Married on 07/24/2021

Awesome wedding planner--experienced, friendly, great communication

Cherise is phenomenal! We hired her in October 2020 for our July 2021 wedding on Maui and she made the process feel so easy and seamless throughout. She is amazing at keeping things organized and on track without it feeling overwhelming. She is very experienced, personable, great at communication and highly skilled at turning vague ideas in to something spectacular! It felt like she genuinely cared about making our wedding perfect for us, it wasn’t just a job for her. If you have the opportunity to hire Cherise—do it! You will not be disappointed!

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you so much Ashlee for your sweet words and sweet nature. It was truly a pleasure to share your wedding planning with the two of you! Thank you for your review and thank you for being such an awesome couple. xoxo
  • Brian
    Brian W. Married on 07/16/2021

Friendly, Professional, Personable

My wife and I were originally working with a different wedding planner but when that planner retired we were referred to Perfect Wedding Maui. Cherise was excellent, she made every single detail we hoped for a reality. We both loved every aspect of our wedding and are grateful for Cherise and having the opportunity to work with her.

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you Brian! It was such a pleasure to meet you and Libby and take up where Tracy left off to get you to your wedding day. You two are such beautiful, bright, kind people. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • W
    Whitney F. Married on 05/15/2021

The Perfect Wedding Maui really is perfect!

Cherise was a complete delight to work with. When my now husband and I set about trying to plan a wedding 2500 miles away in Maui during a pandemic, there were so many things we didn't even think of or consider. Cherise expertly guided us through every step of the way. She had excellent suggestions and ideas for every single thing we asked of her and was so patient and helpful as we changed our minds and plans. We never would have found our perfect venue without her. On our actual wedding day, she ensured everything went off without a hitch- and even went out of her way to hand deliver flowers for my hair. She is an awesome wedding planner who can really bring your wedding vision to life, and a wonderful person. I highly suggest her for anyone who wants a beautiful wedding in Maui!

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you Whitney! You are Lee were a joy to work with. It was truly my pleasure to share this with you. I'm so happy to hear your sweet words. Mahalo! Wishing you and Lee a lifetime of happiness!!!
    Kelsey O. Married on 05/09/2021

Stop looking anywhere else, Cherise is a dream! The perfect wedding!

Stop looking anywhere else and work with Cherise! I interviewed a handful of planners prior to choosing Cherise and it was the best decision. As cliche as it sounds, we had the most amazing, perfect wedding thanks to the incredible planning skills of Cherise. I couldn't have asked for a more magical wedding, our guests agreed it was one of the best they'd ever attended. Despite having to move our wedding 2x (from May 2020 to October 2020, to May 2021) and having to change venues, it turned out better than I could have imagined. Cherise was great at communication, so organized, and very methodical, which made the entire wedding flow seamlessly. I felt very relaxed and was able to actually enjoy the day without any stress because Cherise had it all handled. Being a designer, I can easily get caught up in the details, but Cherise totally understood the natural, casual beach vibe we were going for and made the best recommendations. She had helpful input on all the vendors and was super transparent about budget and pricing. She had insightful PDFs to help not only the bride and groom but also the guests navigating COVID. There are details I never would have thought about that would cause most brides added stress in the days leading up to their wedding, but I was able to fully enjoy my time in Maui given how well planned it was in advance. Cherise is so sweet and calm, you can feel her positive, genuine energy from the moment you first talk with her. She was always very responsive and made us feel like a priority even during a very busy wedding season in Maui. She's there from the start of the wedding until the end and on the entire time. Now that our wedding is done, I miss my calls with Cherise, she's the best :) Any couple who works with her is so lucky!

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Aloha Kelsey, It was truly my pleasure to share the planning of your wedding day (or days - lol). I'm thrilled that you were happy with the planning and how everything came together on your wedding day. Your sweetness and input played a part in making it the day that it was. So thank you too ; )
    I hope to see you on your next visit to Maui! xoxo
  • Brookaburns
    Brook B. Married on 04/27/2021

Perfection

There is no name more fitting than “The Perfect Wedding Maui” for Cherise’s Planning and Coordination services. She went above and beyond every step of the way and was able to exceed my very high expectations. Cherise helped give us a day more magical than we could have even imagined! Because of Cherise, Brendan and I were able to stay present and truly enjoy every moment of our wedding day-instead of becoming distracted by the timeline and many details; we are so thankful for this!

When my original wedding planner and day of coordinator found out she would have to miss our wedding day due to a necessary surgery, I was very anxious. She promised my husband and I would be in good hands with Cherise and she was not wrong. Cherise scheduled a Zoom meeting with us before we flew out to Maui to review the plans and made sure she understood them perfectly. We were instantly relieved after speaking with her and no longer had any concerns for our wedding day.

Cherise was exceptionally kind, detail oriented, organized, and professional. She really made me feel at ease before and during my wedding day, which in and of itself is a huge feat. She even made wonderful recommendations/ ceremony additions during the rehearsal that we had not thought about and communicated them to our vendors flawlessly. Any bride I’ve ever met has expressed that something or many things went wrong on their wedding day, but we seriously can’t think of a single thing, and we know we owe a big part of that to excellent planning and day of execution. Brendan and I truly loved working with Cherise, and we are so grateful she agreed to step in for our day. We highly recommend “The Perfect Wedding Maui” if you too are hoping to have the perfect wedding 😊.

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you so much Brook! You are the sweetest! It was truly my pleasure to step in and be a part of your beautiful wedding day. Your kindness and big beautiful smiles are the best! I'm so happy to hear that I was able to ease your minds as your big day approached. That's always our goal ; ) Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!!!
  • Marissa
    Marissa F. Married on 01/08/2021

Truly the perfect Maui wedding!

I am originally from Maui, but I now live out of state. I had a vision in my mind about what I wanted in a wedding, but I didn’t really know how to bring that vision to life so I knew that I wanted a wedding planner from the start. I reached out to several wedding planners and Cherise stood out to me because she was so kind, patient with my questions, and made me feel like the wedding of my dreams was within reach and possible with the budget I set. While other wedding planners brushed me off, said my dream wedding was unrealistic, or simply did not respond to my inquiries at all, Cherise provided a wealth of information and guidance before I had even officially hired her.

We got engaged in July 2019 and planned for a wedding in June 2020. We communicated with Cherise through email, phone calls, and Zoom meetings. Cherise made the whole process a breeze. Then COVID hit and everything was up in the air. We didn’t know what to do. Restrictions shifted from day to day and we thought this wedding may never happen, but Cherise stuck by us through it all. We ended up planning a whole new wedding complete with a different venue and a new guest list. An incredibly stressful situation was made so much easier and I truly do not know what we would have done without Cherise.

Ultimately, Cherise helped us plan the perfect wedding (twice) and we finally got married in January 2021. It was everything I could have ever dreamed of and more. The coordination on the day of the wedding was flawless. Our wedding day was beautiful and exceeded every expectation. I was in awe to see it come together as it did. Thank you for everything, Cherise! You are simply the best and we can’t thank you enough for making our wedding dreams come true!

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you so much Marissa for your sweet words and amazing review! I enjoyed every step of the way with you. I'm so happy you didn't let Covid get in the way of having an amazing wedding! Mahalo for allowing me to be a part of that with you. Wishing you all the best! Xoxo
    Tayte J. Married on 01/05/2021

Extraordinary

Cherise and The Perfect Wedding was nothing short of extraordinary. Planning a destination wedding in itself was not stressful for us as we had a 2+ year engagement, but as the day got closer we realized many small details needed to be done & it added some stress to us. Cherise made all that stress go away.
    Sending emails & making phone calls back & forth to Cherise always made us feel better knowing she had done this many times before & knew what was best.
    Cherise did a great job setting up phone calls various times throughout the engagement to ensure we were on the same page when it came to the planning. We talked 1 year, 6 months, 3 months, 1 month and 2 weeks before the wedding. She was present at the rehearsal to help all wedding party and families know what to do for the wedding ceremony. She answered all all our questions with ease and confidence.
    A week before the wedding, she met with my family to go over details and on the wedding day day, her & her team did all setup and all clean up--- this made it SO incredible for our families so we could enjoy the day! She is 100% worth the extra cost and the best party planner on the island!

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you Tayte! I had so much fun with you and your family during the planning stages and on your wedding day. You are all so sweet and made me feel like one of the family! Thank you for sharing your big day with me and The Perfect Wedding ohana. Xoxoxo
    Eric C. Married on 10/10/2020

Cherise is truly the PERFECT WEDDING planner!

We've been planning for our wedding for over a year with Cherise. Throughout the planning process, she's always so attentive, proactive, and puts our best interest at heart. She only recommends us the best vendors in Maui. We love her genuine advice and how she went above and beyond to help us plan the best wedding ever. Although due to the crazy pandemic, we had to change our plan last minute, Cherise was always patient and helped us figure out the best Plan B, Plan C... We can't say enough about our appreciation for her wonderful services. Would highly recommend anyone to hire Cherise for your big day, because, SHE REALLY MAKES PERFECT WEDDINGS HAPPEN!

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Aloha Eric, Thank you so much for your beautiful words and kindness. I truly enjoyed getting to know you two and only wish we had been able to see our original Plan A come to life. I hope to meet you on Maui someday. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!
    Fondly, Cherise
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca W. Married on 02/29/2020

Everything about our wedding was perfect thanks to Cherise!

Hiring a wedding planner is one of the first decisions you have to make in the planning process, and arguably the most important. We were fortunate that one of the Maui venues we were looking at recommended Cherise as she was incredible to work with throughout the entire planning process from our initial venue visit to Olowalu Plantation House to making sure everything went exactly to timeline and as planned during our wedding day itself!

To echo other reviews, planning a destination wedding and having to make many key decisions from a distance can definitely be hard, but Cherise helped make this process as easy as possible from recommending an excellent set of vendors (Maui DJ Services, Anna Kim Photography, Maui Palm Tree Florals, Food for the Soul, Garnish Craft Cocktails, Miss B Calligraphy, Ka'ena Elaban) to translating my Pinterest inspiration boards and vague descriptions into reality to create my dream wedding from a design perspective.

Cherise also did an excellent job of keeping us on track with our planning so we never fell behind, but at the same time managed to do so in way that kept us from ever feeling too stressed or rushed on any decisions, which is impressive especially because I'm a natural procrastinator.

Cherise is also one of the nicest and most genuine people I've ever met and she truly went above and beyond in ensuring that our wedding really was perfect in every way. Just one example of the many throughout the process - my husband and I held off until a few days before our wedding on deciding to get a tent to protect against the rain (if you're getting married in the winter we definitely wouldn't recommend this), at which time there were very few large enough tents for our group available on the island. Not only did Cherise find one for us, but she somehow secured a clear-top tent for us day-of and made our wedding day set-up look even better than it would've without the tent.

All in all, if you're looking for a planner for an upcoming wedding on Maui, we really can't recommend Cherise enough, and her pricing is great considering the level of service you'll get!

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you so much for your incredible words Becca and Andrew! It was such a pleasure to meet you and share this journey with you both. I love your style and aesthetic. It was such a joy to go with your vision. Mahalo for choosing The Perfect Wedding! Wishing you endless happiness!
  • Tara
    Tara Married on 02/20/2020

Amazing Experience with Perfect Wedding!

My (now) husband and I cannot say enough positive things about Cherise and The Perfect Wedding. Since we were planning our wedding in Maui from California, we knew we needed a lot of help. My husband and I spoke to a few different wedding coordinators but quickly decided that Cherise was the perfect choice. Her enthusiasm for her job came through on our first phone call, and her experience could not be beat.

We’re still blown away by how much support and help The Perfect Wedding provides for such a reasonable price. Cherise went above and beyond what we expected from a coordinator. She held our hands through every step and was very patient with all of our indecisiveness around settling on some of the details. She responded quickly via email and we never once worried that anything was falling through the cracks. Because Cherise has experience on the island, she has relationships with all the major vendors and was able to help narrow down choices for us based on what we wanted to spend and what we envisioned for the event. When I showed her pictures from Pinterest of flowers or other decor, she made sure the items were either replicated or altered to fit my requests. And when it came to the big day, Cherise and her team handled every last detail. I almost felt like a guest at my own wedding because I wasn’t worried about anything! Cherise allowed my husband and I to be present during the day rather than having to be preoccupied by details, which was an incredible gift for which we’ll always be grateful.

Because of Cherise, we were able to enjoy the wedding planning process and, more importantly, the big day. Our friends and family were amazed at how calm we remained during all of it, which was only due to our total confidence in Cherise and her team. We highly recommend Cherise and the Perfect Wedding.

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Mahalo Tara for your kind words. You are Johnik are the sweetest couple and were so much fun to work with! Thank you for trusting us with your big day. xoxoxo, cherise
  • Ava
    Ava Married on 02/01/2020

Amazing experience working with Cherise

I am so glad I chose Cherise as my wedding planner- as it can be stressful planning a wedding from the mainland in Hawaii. She made everything super easy and fun and we really trusted her. The wedding turned out exactly the way we wanted. Thanks Cherise!

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you Ava! I had a great time planning with you. It was such a beautiful wedding and you both looked amazing! Thank you for being so awesome and for choosing The Perfect Wedding. Hope to see you on your next Maui trip ; ) Congrats!
    Julia Married on 01/23/2020

The most amazing planner!

I truly wouldn’t have been able to enjoy my engagement/planning and wedding day without the tremendous help from Cherise of The Perfect Wedding Maui. She is the most organized, patient and understanding woman I have ever met!

From when I first contacted Cherise, she was genuinely excited to get to know my fiancé and me. She always took the time to answer questions or explain a process. It certainly was a major bonus that she’s very well connected in the industry, too. My other vendors even sang her praises!

Cherise was not only able to bring my vision to life on the big day, but she surpassed all expectations! From every detail and placement, it was indeed “perfect”. Even our guests adored Cherise and her daughter; they are the absolute sweetest. We will forever be grateful for finding The Perfect Wedding Maui. Thank you so so much, Cherise!

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you so much Julia for sharing your special day with us and your kind words. Your sweet disposition and wedding vision made planning a joy. Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness!
    Congrats!!!
  • Jax
    Jax T. Married on 12/11/2019

It Really Was the Perfect Wedding

100% having Cherise as our planner was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Originally we were going to be planning our wedding day from CA however we ended up moving back to Maui. We still decided to have a wedding planner for our day because she was so easy to work with and asked questions I didn't even think of for the day. She made the day seamless and took off all the stress from everything a wedding day intel's. I love that she has had many years of experience and a level of professionalism. She works with your budget and style! You can trust every step with her and know your day will be the Perfect Wedding day!

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you so much Jax for your beautiful words. I truly loved working with the two of you and witnessing your love and the special kind of awesomeness you two have in abundance! Mahalo! xoxoxo
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen C. Married on 11/01/2019

The wedding of our dreams!!

Cherise did a wonderful job and we would absolutely recommend The Perfect Wedding Maui!! I found her through a friend who also had Cherise plan their wedding, and it was the BEST decision we made during the process of planning our wedding. We planned everything from Oahu, and hired Cherise as a full planner. When we came to visit Maui to check out our venue and meet other vendors, Cherise made it so easy for us by organizing all the meetings. She was super responsive, really listened to what we wanted, and had amazing suggestions (like our twinkle lights dance floor backdrop that our guests LOVED). She did a superb job in making sure everything ran smoothly on the wedding day, which really was the wedding of our dreams!!! I didn't feel that stressed on our wedding day because I knew Cherise would take care of everything, and everything did end up going so well. Our guests couldn’t stop telling us how beautiful and fun everything turned out. Thank you so much for everything, Cherise!!!

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Mahalo Kat for your sweetness and your kind words! It was truly my pleasure. I'm so happy to have gotten the opportunity to get to know you and share your wedding day with you two, your family and friends. I adore you! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!
    xoxo
  • Kim
    Kim N. Married on 09/08/2019

Cherise is really the key to having 'The Perfect Maui Wedding'! Chris and I cannot thank her enough for pulling together the best wedding we could of possibly imagined!! We are based in San Francisco and started working with Cherise about a year out from our wedding date. She made the entire planning process so seamless and effortless for us we were literally NEVER stressed!
    She has such great relationships with all the vendors on the island, you can really trust that any vendor she recommends is top notch. From helping us secure our wedding venue (Olowalu) to all the amazing vendor recommendations (Food for the Soul, Miss B Calligraphy, Sunyas Flowers, Catered Coconut, DJ Boomshot) we loved them all! Chris and I never had a chance to visit Maui during the planning process so the first time we saw Olowalu in person was TWO days before our wedding. She did such an amazing job pulling our visions into real life, it was perfect.
    As foodies (and coming from SF) it was really scary not being able to try our food beforehand but man, was it amazing! From our signature cocktails, to our perfectly cooked medium-rare ribeyes, to our fresh malasadas and shaved ice. Our guests could not stop raving about how amazing all the food and drinks were thanks to Food for the Soul!
    I was truly amazed at all of Cherise's attention to detail. She guided us and kept us on track on all of our budgets, todo's, timelines and payments. She goes above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect, even if it's technically out of her scope of work. For example, we had a big welcome cocktail party the day prior to the wedding at Dukes and Cherise helped us order all the flowers. Not only that but she also went to Dukes prior to the party starting to make sure all of our flowers were delivered and set up perfectly. Another sweet thing Cherise helped out with was our officiant's speech. Our officiant (who is my husband's best friend) asked if Cherise could review his speech the night before and not only gave him great tips, she really put his mind at ease.
    As for the actual day of the wedding, Cherise's sweet and calm demeanor is what you want around you. She didn't miss a beat and everything went so smooth! Chris and I are still in awe of how much fun we were able to have and how easy the day felt because of Cherise. She was so kind to all of our guests and you could tell all the vendors loved working with her.
    TLDR: Hire Cherise if you want to throw an unforgettable, beautiful, fun, stress-free wedding! You won't regret it.

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Congrats Kim & Chris! Thank you so much for your kind words. I had such a great time working with the two of you and sharing your wedding day with you. It was a beautiful wedding and what a dashing couple you make! I hope you'll enjoy your happy wedding memories for a lifetime. Until we meet again - Cheers!
  • Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 07/03/2019

Cherise was THE BEST: Well priced, easy to work with, knowledgeable and efficient!

I have to admit, I wasn't expecting 'The Perfect Wedding' when I hired Cherise because I didn't think such a thing was possible, but that is exactly what we got!

We planned our Maui wedding from San Francisco in just 5 months and Cherise was the dream maker who systematically and efficiently brought all of my ideas to life (and helped me innovate when things logistically just wouldn't work). And she did it all with kindness, positivity, professionalism and timeliness. I never had to wonder what the status of something was, she kept me in the loop and despite our time difference and being an ocean apart, I felt super connected to the entire process.

Cherise suggested vendors (all of whom were top notch) and kept me from feeling overwhelmed (or underwhelmed) with choices, she brainstormed creatively and she was the maestro on the ground who executed a perfect event for nearly 100 of our friends and family. My guests are STILL talking about the food from Cafe O'Lei. The flowers from Dellables Floral Design were awe inspiring. The tent from Rio Events illicited actual gasps. Del from DelSol DJ kept the party going and people loved our decision to offer Shaved Ice from BreakWall. And the stylists from MeiLi Autumn made my bridesmaids and I feel like actual princesses.

She truly went above and beyond. When I wanted to try and create a tent totally from twinkle lights, she found me a vendor and quote to try and pull it off. When I decided it wasn't going to work, she didn't bat an eye and helped me to find the right lighting options. She was kind to our guests, and it was super clear every one of the vendors she works with adore her and go above and beyond for her.

I want to get married again just so I can hire her again! Cherise truly helped my husband and I to have The Perfect Wedding!!

Vendors:
    Tent - Rio Events
    Dessert - BreakWall
    Hair/Makeup - MeiLi Autumn Beauty

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you Lauren and Paull!
    I had such a great time working with you two on your wedding plans. You have a great aethetic and were so good at making decisions quickly! I'm thrilled that you were happy with our services. I hope to get to see you on your next trip to Maui. Let's grab a glass of wine together. Wishing you all the best - xoxox
  • Todd
    Todd K. Married on 06/14/2019

Cherise and The Perfect Wedding Maui is AMAZING

I want to thank Cherise Vonae at The Perfect Wedding Maui for putting together a flawless and amazing wedding on the beach for us during our vacation!
    Her attention to detail was just what we were looking for to take the stress off of us during our special day! From meeting us at our room to make sure the hair and make up was going as planned (also bringing flowers for my brides headpiece) to walking us through the Forrest for magical lighting & pre ceremony pictures, to making dinner reservations at a very nice local restaurant securing us a preferred table with an amazing view! No details were left untouched and I can not wait to see the photos from the professionals she contracted. If you want a true professional that will get the job done and has the experience to know how, she is the only one to consider!! We can not ever thank you enough for planning and being a part of our special day!!
    Mahalo 🌺💕🌈👣🌴🐠☀️
    Todd & Nicky
    6-14-19

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thanks so much Todd! It was a honor to share this moment in your lives. You and Nicky are perfectly matched! Wishing you endless happiness!!! xoxo
  • Ally
    Ally A. Married on 06/08/2019

Effortless wedding magic!

Booking Cherise from ‘The Perfect Wedding’ as the full-service wedding coordinator for our Olowalu Plantation House event was THE BEST decision we made in our entire planning process, hands down! Her warm, amazing energy and unbeatable work ethic made the process of orchestrating a wedding from afar smooth, stress-free, and fun.

My fiancée and I were not the people who had spent many years envisioning our perfect wedding, and as a result we had a really hard time articulating what we wanted. We told Cherise we wanted something “kind of old Hollywood glam, but make it tropical”. And she just got it. And what she helped us to create was absolutely magical, and beyond anything we could have dreamed.

Cherise has a ton of experience in her field, and that shines through every step of the way. Every vendor she recommended was absolutely top-notch. She was in constant contact and made thoughtful, creative suggestions that added visual interest without breaking the bank. She helped us make choices that would deliver the best possible result within our budget. On top of all that, on the day of the wedding she’s a delightful, charming Rockstar. If anything that day didn’t go according to plan, we didn’t know about it and neither did our guests because Cherise had everything absolutely on lock.

Our families could not stop gushing about how much they loved her. Bottom line: planning a wedding with Cherise felt like planning a wedding with a good friend, if that friend also happened to be a genius with events who knows every wedding vendor on Maui ;) She is a true joy to work with, and gave us a special day that our guests are still raving about months later. We could not have asked for more. Mahalo from the bottom of our hearts!

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words Ally! I truly enjoyed sharing the planning and your wedding day with the two of you and all of your family and friends. You are so cute together! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness always. xoxoxo
  • Hilary
    Hilary B. Married on 03/29/2019

Cherise planned the perfect wedding for us -- 10/10 would work with The Perfect Wedding again!

My husband and I LOVED working with Cherise.

She is an expert on planning the best Maui weddings and has close personal relationships with every vendor imaginable. Not only that, but Cherise also made great recommendations for us beyond catering, photographer, flowers, etc. We really wanted to host our welcome party at a brewery and our farewell event at a beach and she provided us with the perfect recommendations, which made both of those events unforgettable.

We didn’t visit Maui while we were wedding planning, but we were calm, cool, and collected throughout the entire process because we trusted Cherise’s recommendations and she kept us on track with our priorities and to-dos. Not only that, but Cherise has an incredibly warm and calming presence, which is especially incredible on your wedding day. Most brides will say that at least one thing didn’t go according to plan on their wedding day, but I literally can’t think of one thing that wasn’t perfectly executed.

Here’s a few other things I’d like to call out:

* Cherise made herself readily available, especially in the few months leading up to the wedding where we had a text thread going for one-off questions
    * The wedding itself was absolutely stunning and the day-of coordination was flawless
    * The day before our wedding we asked Cherise if we could get corn hole and giant Jenga rented for the next day, and she made it happen so easily
    * Cherise provided a lot of recommendations about day-of timing, ceremony flow, where to stay/what to do on Maui, and so much more—we would have been lost without her!
    * I accidentally left my veil at the wedding venue and Cherise made sure to grab it herself and personally delivered it to my mom the next day. So nice!

Our overall experience was 10/10 and we would definitely work with Cherise and all of our vendors again (below).

The Perfect Wedding
    Beach Bunny Bakery
    Accel Rents
    Maui Tours & Transport

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing words Hilary!!! It was truly my pleasure to work with you and Chris, planning the details for your Maui wedding. I loved meeting you and so enjoyed sharing your wedding day with you and your guests. You two are so beautiful, inside and out. Thank you for choosing The Perfect Wedding! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!
    xoxo
    Samantha Married on 10/18/2018

Olowalu Wedding by Cherise and The Perfect Wedding Maui

The name of Cherise’s business is “The Perfect Wedding Maui” and that is exactly what she does, Cherise creates THE perfect wedding on Maui. My husband and I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding. Everything about it was perfect; the planning, the week of the wedding, the conversations leading up to the event, and the wedding day and evening. Cherise takes care of everything! If you have last minute changes, she handles them with grace. Cherise also works with the best vendors! When you start to plan the event, she gives you a list to choose from and rest assure all of them are extremely professional and vetted by Cherise. And she had a variety of vendors to choose from, all of them perfect, just like her!

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you so much Sam! You and Gary are the sweetest and were such a pleasure to work with. You looked absolutely stunning together on your wedding day! Thank you so much for choosing the Perfect Wedding and allowing me to be a part of your big day!
    K Prey Married on 10/06/2018

Stress free wedding day

Cherise made our wedding day completely stress free. This sounds like something that any bride says but I can't emphasize it enough. I went into our wedding week thinking that I was going to be stressed the whole time and worried I wouldn't enjoy it! Her breadth of experience and calm manner just made me feel completely at ease and seamless for us. I didn't think about anything once we were there and it was actually the happiest and best day of my life. I wouldn't have done it any other way. I feel like this review is full of cliche's but I mean every word.

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you so much Kai! It warms my heart to hear your sweet words. I love that you were able to relax and enjoy your wedding day and just focus on your love for each other! You two are so beautiful together - may you always look at each other like you did on your wedding day.
    Melanie Married on 09/01/2018
    I can not say enough good things about Cherise. I am an event planner myself and had worked on Maui before and thought I would be able to plan the wedding myself but after just looking through venues I knew I needed help. Thankfully I contacted The Perfect Wedding Maui and met Cherise. Cherise was amazing at providing me all the information I needed to help make the best decision and the vendors she recommended were amazing and went above and beyond on our day. Cherise was there to answer all my questions and was so good at noticing details I would have missed otherwise. She made our wedding so relaxing and carefree and we actually got to enjoy our day instead of stressing about it. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to be involved in their wedding planning but wants the process to be easy, fun and stress-free.

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you so much Melanie! It's such an honor to have been a part of your special day. You and Sam are the sweetest! I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! Mahalo ; )