The Perfect Wedding Maui Reviews

76 | Lahaina, HI

76 Reviews for The Perfect Wedding Maui

Tayte Janette Koussa · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Extraordinary

Cherise and The Perfect Wedding was nothing short of extraordinary. Planning a destination wedding in itself was not stressful for us as we had a 2+ year engagement, but as the day got closer we realized many small details needed to be done & it added some stress to us. Cherise made all that stress go away.
    Sending emails & making phone calls back & forth to Cherise always made us feel better knowing she had done this many times before & knew what was best.
    Cherise did a great job setting up phone calls various times throughout the engagement to ensure we were on the same page when it came to the planning. We talked 1 year, 6 months, 3 months, 1 month and 2 weeks before the wedding. She was present at the rehearsal to help all wedding party and families know what to do for the wedding ceremony. She answered all all our questions with ease and confidence.
    A week before the wedding, she met with my family to go over details and on the wedding day day, her & her team did all setup and all clean up--- this made it SO incredible for our families so we could enjoy the day! She is 100% worth the extra cost and the best party planner on the island!

Sent on 02/17/2020

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you Tayte! I had so much fun with you and your family during the planning stages and on your wedding day. You are all so sweet and made me feel like one of the family! Thank you for sharing your big day with me and The Perfect Wedding ohana. Xoxoxo
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Wolfe · Married on 02/29/2020

Everything about our wedding was perfect thanks to Cherise!

Hiring a wedding planner is one of the first decisions you have to make in the planning process, and arguably the most important. We were fortunate that one of the Maui venues we were looking at recommended Cherise as she was incredible to work with throughout the entire planning process from our initial venue visit to Olowalu Plantation House to making sure everything went exactly to timeline and as planned during our wedding day itself!

To echo other reviews, planning a destination wedding and having to make many key decisions from a distance can definitely be hard, but Cherise helped make this process as easy as possible from recommending an excellent set of vendors (Maui DJ Services, Anna Kim Photography, Maui Palm Tree Florals, Food for the Soul, Garnish Craft Cocktails, Miss B Calligraphy, Ka'ena Elaban) to translating my Pinterest inspiration boards and vague descriptions into reality to create my dream wedding from a design perspective.

Cherise also did an excellent job of keeping us on track with our planning so we never fell behind, but at the same time managed to do so in way that kept us from ever feeling too stressed or rushed on any decisions, which is impressive especially because I'm a natural procrastinator.

Cherise is also one of the nicest and most genuine people I've ever met and she truly went above and beyond in ensuring that our wedding really was perfect in every way. Just one example of the many throughout the process - my husband and I held off until a few days before our wedding on deciding to get a tent to protect against the rain (if you're getting married in the winter we definitely wouldn't recommend this), at which time there were very few large enough tents for our group available on the island. Not only did Cherise find one for us, but she somehow secured a clear-top tent for us day-of and made our wedding day set-up look even better than it would've without the tent.

All in all, if you're looking for a planner for an upcoming wedding on Maui, we really can't recommend Cherise enough, and her pricing is great considering the level of service you'll get!

Sent on 04/27/2020

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you so much for your incredible words Becca and Andrew! It was such a pleasure to meet you and share this journey with you both. I love your style and aesthetic. It was such a joy to go with your vision. Mahalo for choosing The Perfect Wedding! Wishing you endless happiness!
  • Ava

Ava · Married on 02/01/2020

Amazing experience working with Cherise

I am so glad I chose Cherise as my wedding planner- as it can be stressful planning a wedding from the mainland in Hawaii. She made everything super easy and fun and we really trusted her. The wedding turned out exactly the way we wanted. Thanks Cherise!

Sent on 02/25/2020

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you Ava! I had a great time planning with you. It was such a beautiful wedding and you both looked amazing! Thank you for being so awesome and for choosing The Perfect Wedding. Hope to see you on your next Maui trip ; ) Congrats!

Julia · Married on 01/23/2020

The most amazing planner!

I truly wouldn’t have been able to enjoy my engagement/planning and wedding day without the tremendous help from Cherise of The Perfect Wedding Maui. She is the most organized, patient and understanding woman I have ever met!

From when I first contacted Cherise, she was genuinely excited to get to know my fiancé and me. She always took the time to answer questions or explain a process. It certainly was a major bonus that she’s very well connected in the industry, too. My other vendors even sang her praises!

Cherise was not only able to bring my vision to life on the big day, but she surpassed all expectations! From every detail and placement, it was indeed “perfect”. Even our guests adored Cherise and her daughter; they are the absolute sweetest. We will forever be grateful for finding The Perfect Wedding Maui. Thank you so so much, Cherise!

Sent on 02/03/2020

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you so much Julia for sharing your special day with us and your kind words. Your sweet disposition and wedding vision made planning a joy. Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness!
    Congrats!!!
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Cruz · Married on 11/01/2019

The wedding of our dreams!!

Cherise did a wonderful job and we would absolutely recommend The Perfect Wedding Maui!! I found her through a friend who also had Cherise plan their wedding, and it was the BEST decision we made during the process of planning our wedding. We planned everything from Oahu, and hired Cherise as a full planner. When we came to visit Maui to check out our venue and meet other vendors, Cherise made it so easy for us by organizing all the meetings. She was super responsive, really listened to what we wanted, and had amazing suggestions (like our twinkle lights dance floor backdrop that our guests LOVED). She did a superb job in making sure everything ran smoothly on the wedding day, which really was the wedding of our dreams!!! I didn't feel that stressed on our wedding day because I knew Cherise would take care of everything, and everything did end up going so well. Our guests couldn’t stop telling us how beautiful and fun everything turned out. Thank you so much for everything, Cherise!!!

Sent on 11/19/2019

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Mahalo Kat for your sweetness and your kind words! It was truly my pleasure. I'm so happy to have gotten the opportunity to get to know you and share your wedding day with you two, your family and friends. I adore you! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!
    xoxo
  • Kim

Kim Nguyen · Married on 09/08/2019

Cherise is really the key to having 'The Perfect Maui Wedding'! Chris and I cannot thank her enough for pulling together the best wedding we could of possibly imagined!! We are based in San Francisco and started working with Cherise about a year out from our wedding date. She made the entire planning process so seamless and effortless for us we were literally NEVER stressed!
    She has such great relationships with all the vendors on the island, you can really trust that any vendor she recommends is top notch. From helping us secure our wedding venue (Olowalu) to all the amazing vendor recommendations (Food for the Soul, Miss B Calligraphy, Sunyas Flowers, Catered Coconut, DJ Boomshot) we loved them all! Chris and I never had a chance to visit Maui during the planning process so the first time we saw Olowalu in person was TWO days before our wedding. She did such an amazing job pulling our visions into real life, it was perfect.
    As foodies (and coming from SF) it was really scary not being able to try our food beforehand but man, was it amazing! From our signature cocktails, to our perfectly cooked medium-rare ribeyes, to our fresh malasadas and shaved ice. Our guests could not stop raving about how amazing all the food and drinks were thanks to Food for the Soul!
    I was truly amazed at all of Cherise's attention to detail. She guided us and kept us on track on all of our budgets, todo's, timelines and payments. She goes above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect, even if it's technically out of her scope of work. For example, we had a big welcome cocktail party the day prior to the wedding at Dukes and Cherise helped us order all the flowers. Not only that but she also went to Dukes prior to the party starting to make sure all of our flowers were delivered and set up perfectly. Another sweet thing Cherise helped out with was our officiant's speech. Our officiant (who is my husband's best friend) asked if Cherise could review his speech the night before and not only gave him great tips, she really put his mind at ease.
    As for the actual day of the wedding, Cherise's sweet and calm demeanor is what you want around you. She didn't miss a beat and everything went so smooth! Chris and I are still in awe of how much fun we were able to have and how easy the day felt because of Cherise. She was so kind to all of our guests and you could tell all the vendors loved working with her.
    TLDR: Hire Cherise if you want to throw an unforgettable, beautiful, fun, stress-free wedding! You won't regret it.

Sent on 10/07/2019

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Congrats Kim & Chris! Thank you so much for your kind words. I had such a great time working with the two of you and sharing your wedding day with you. It was a beautiful wedding and what a dashing couple you make! I hope you'll enjoy your happy wedding memories for a lifetime. Until we meet again - Cheers!
  • Lauren

Lauren schutte · Married on 07/03/2019

Cherise was THE BEST: Well priced, easy to work with, knowledgeable and efficient!

I have to admit, I wasn't expecting 'The Perfect Wedding' when I hired Cherise because I didn't think such a thing was possible, but that is exactly what we got!

We planned our Maui wedding from San Francisco in just 5 months and Cherise was the dream maker who systematically and efficiently brought all of my ideas to life (and helped me innovate when things logistically just wouldn't work). And she did it all with kindness, positivity, professionalism and timeliness. I never had to wonder what the status of something was, she kept me in the loop and despite our time difference and being an ocean apart, I felt super connected to the entire process.

Cherise suggested vendors (all of whom were top notch) and kept me from feeling overwhelmed (or underwhelmed) with choices, she brainstormed creatively and she was the maestro on the ground who executed a perfect event for nearly 100 of our friends and family. My guests are STILL talking about the food from Cafe O'Lei. The flowers from Dellables Floral Design were awe inspiring. The tent from Rio Events illicited actual gasps. Del from DelSol DJ kept the party going and people loved our decision to offer Shaved Ice from BreakWall. And the stylists from MeiLi Autumn made my bridesmaids and I feel like actual princesses.

She truly went above and beyond. When I wanted to try and create a tent totally from twinkle lights, she found me a vendor and quote to try and pull it off. When I decided it wasn't going to work, she didn't bat an eye and helped me to find the right lighting options. She was kind to our guests, and it was super clear every one of the vendors she works with adore her and go above and beyond for her.

I want to get married again just so I can hire her again! Cherise truly helped my husband and I to have The Perfect Wedding!!

Vendors:
    Dessert - BreakWall
    Hair/Makeup - MeiLi Autumn Beauty

Sent on 07/23/2019

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you Lauren and Paull!
    I had such a great time working with you two on your wedding plans. You have a great aethetic and were so good at making decisions quickly! I'm thrilled that you were happy with our services. I hope to get to see you on your next trip to Maui. Let's grab a glass of wine together. Wishing you all the best - xoxox
  • Todd

Todd Kessler · Married on 06/14/2019

Cherise and The Perfect Wedding Maui is AMAZING

I want to thank Cherise Vonae at The Perfect Wedding Maui for putting together a flawless and amazing wedding on the beach for us during our vacation!
    Her attention to detail was just what we were looking for to take the stress off of us during our special day! From meeting us at our room to make sure the hair and make up was going as planned (also bringing flowers for my brides headpiece) to walking us through the Forrest for magical lighting & pre ceremony pictures, to making dinner reservations at a very nice local restaurant securing us a preferred table with an amazing view! No details were left untouched and I can not wait to see the photos from the professionals she contracted. If you want a true professional that will get the job done and has the experience to know how, she is the only one to consider!! We can not ever thank you enough for planning and being a part of our special day!!
    Mahalo 🌺💕🌈👣🌴🐠☀️
    Todd & Nicky
    6-14-19

Sent on 08/18/2019

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thanks so much Todd! It was a honor to share this moment in your lives. You and Nicky are perfectly matched! Wishing you endless happiness!!! xoxo
  • Ally

Ally Arnold · Married on 06/08/2019

Effortless wedding magic!

Booking Cherise from ‘The Perfect Wedding’ as the full-service wedding coordinator for our Olowalu Plantation House event was THE BEST decision we made in our entire planning process, hands down! Her warm, amazing energy and unbeatable work ethic made the process of orchestrating a wedding from afar smooth, stress-free, and fun.

My fiancée and I were not the people who had spent many years envisioning our perfect wedding, and as a result we had a really hard time articulating what we wanted. We told Cherise we wanted something “kind of old Hollywood glam, but make it tropical”. And she just got it. And what she helped us to create was absolutely magical, and beyond anything we could have dreamed.

Cherise has a ton of experience in her field, and that shines through every step of the way. Every vendor she recommended was absolutely top-notch. She was in constant contact and made thoughtful, creative suggestions that added visual interest without breaking the bank. She helped us make choices that would deliver the best possible result within our budget. On top of all that, on the day of the wedding she’s a delightful, charming Rockstar. If anything that day didn’t go according to plan, we didn’t know about it and neither did our guests because Cherise had everything absolutely on lock.

Our families could not stop gushing about how much they loved her. Bottom line: planning a wedding with Cherise felt like planning a wedding with a good friend, if that friend also happened to be a genius with events who knows every wedding vendor on Maui ;) She is a true joy to work with, and gave us a special day that our guests are still raving about months later. We could not have asked for more. Mahalo from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 11/13/2019

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words Ally! I truly enjoyed sharing the planning and your wedding day with the two of you and all of your family and friends. You are so cute together! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness always. xoxoxo
  • Hilary

Hilary Burns · Married on 03/29/2019

Cherise planned the perfect wedding for us -- 10/10 would work with The Perfect Wedding again!

My husband and I LOVED working with Cherise.

She is an expert on planning the best Maui weddings and has close personal relationships with every vendor imaginable. Not only that, but Cherise also made great recommendations for us beyond catering, photographer, flowers, etc. We really wanted to host our welcome party at a brewery and our farewell event at a beach and she provided us with the perfect recommendations, which made both of those events unforgettable.

We didn’t visit Maui while we were wedding planning, but we were calm, cool, and collected throughout the entire process because we trusted Cherise’s recommendations and she kept us on track with our priorities and to-dos. Not only that, but Cherise has an incredibly warm and calming presence, which is especially incredible on your wedding day. Most brides will say that at least one thing didn’t go according to plan on their wedding day, but I literally can’t think of one thing that wasn’t perfectly executed.

Here’s a few other things I’d like to call out:

* Cherise made herself readily available, especially in the few months leading up to the wedding where we had a text thread going for one-off questions
    * The wedding itself was absolutely stunning and the day-of coordination was flawless
    * The day before our wedding we asked Cherise if we could get corn hole and giant Jenga rented for the next day, and she made it happen so easily
    * Cherise provided a lot of recommendations about day-of timing, ceremony flow, where to stay/what to do on Maui, and so much more—we would have been lost without her!
    * I accidentally left my veil at the wedding venue and Cherise made sure to grab it herself and personally delivered it to my mom the next day. So nice!

Our overall experience was 10/10 and we would definitely work with Cherise and all of our vendors again (below).

The Perfect Wedding
    Accel Rents
    Maui Tours & Transport

Sent on 05/04/2019

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing words Hilary!!! It was truly my pleasure to work with you and Chris, planning the details for your Maui wedding. I loved meeting you and so enjoyed sharing your wedding day with you and your guests. You two are so beautiful, inside and out. Thank you for choosing The Perfect Wedding! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!
    xoxo

Samantha · Married on 10/18/2018

Olowalu Wedding by Cherise and The Perfect Wedding Maui

The name of Cherise’s business is “The Perfect Wedding Maui” and that is exactly what she does, Cherise creates THE perfect wedding on Maui. My husband and I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding. Everything about it was perfect; the planning, the week of the wedding, the conversations leading up to the event, and the wedding day and evening. Cherise takes care of everything! If you have last minute changes, she handles them with grace. Cherise also works with the best vendors! When you start to plan the event, she gives you a list to choose from and rest assure all of them are extremely professional and vetted by Cherise. And she had a variety of vendors to choose from, all of them perfect, just like her!

Sent on 12/09/2018

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you so much Sam! You and Gary are the sweetest and were such a pleasure to work with. You looked absolutely stunning together on your wedding day! Thank you so much for choosing the Perfect Wedding and allowing me to be a part of your big day!

K Prey · Married on 10/06/2018

Stress free wedding day

Cherise made our wedding day completely stress free. This sounds like something that any bride says but I can't emphasize it enough. I went into our wedding week thinking that I was going to be stressed the whole time and worried I wouldn't enjoy it! Her breadth of experience and calm manner just made me feel completely at ease and seamless for us. I didn't think about anything once we were there and it was actually the happiest and best day of my life. I wouldn't have done it any other way. I feel like this review is full of cliche's but I mean every word.

Sent on 11/02/2018

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you so much Kai! It warms my heart to hear your sweet words. I love that you were able to relax and enjoy your wedding day and just focus on your love for each other! You two are so beautiful together - may you always look at each other like you did on your wedding day.

Melanie · Married on 09/01/2018

I can not say enough good things about Cherise. I am an event planner myself and had worked on Maui before and thought I would be able to plan the wedding myself but after just looking through venues I knew I needed help. Thankfully I contacted The Perfect Wedding Maui and met Cherise. Cherise was amazing at providing me all the information I needed to help make the best decision and the vendors she recommended were amazing and went above and beyond on our day. Cherise was there to answer all my questions and was so good at noticing details I would have missed otherwise. She made our wedding so relaxing and carefree and we actually got to enjoy our day instead of stressing about it. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to be involved in their wedding planning but wants the process to be easy, fun and stress-free.

Sent on 09/12/2018

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you so much Melanie! It's such an honor to have been a part of your special day. You and Sam are the sweetest! I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! Mahalo ; )

Joshua Cutcher · Married on 08/17/2018

Impeccable taste and attention to detail!

’s not really possible to put into words how spectacular Cherise is but we’ll do our best. At first we attempted to plan the wedding ourselves from afar in Oakland, California. We very quickly realized we didn’t have the time or expertise to plan our wedding. Cherise was recommended to us by our venue (Olowalu Plantation House) a we are so grateful that she agreed to plan our wedding.

To learn our vision for the wedding, Cherise had us pin photos to a shared Pinterest board. From about twenty images Cherise was able to understand our style and what we wanted the wedding to look like. Cherise’s impeccable taste and attention to detail made the wedding look amazing. We got so many compliments from our guests about how the wedding looked.

Cherise also ensured that the whole wedding went smoothly. She took care of finding and hiring all of our vendors and they were all great. There was not a single issue or complication, all because Cherise had so meticulously planned everything. Numerous guests pulled us aside during and after the wedding to tell us that it was the most fun, beautiful wedding they had been to.

In addition to being excellent at her job, Cherise is a warm and kind person. She truly cares about her clients and that they have a once-in-a-lifetime experience. If you’re still looking for a wedding planner, stop. Hire Cherise. And be thankful that you have such a consummate professional planning your wedding.

Sent on 11/11/2018

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Wow - thank you so much for your amazing words! I am so happy to have gotten the chance to know you and share in your special day. It truly was my pleasure. It's heartwarming to hear that my team and I executed your vision so to your liking. Yay! Mahalo! Keep in touch when you come back to Maui for a visit - would love to see you both. Congrfats again!

Simon · Married on 08/09/2018

Cherise helped us plan a destination wedding for 88 guests at the Punakea Palms. We travelled from UK, New Zealand & Australia. Although there was heavy rain on the day due to Hurricane Hector (fortunately we just missed it) everyone at the wedding said it was the best they've been too, and we have lots of thanks to Cherise for this!
    We reached out to Cherise a year before the wedding, and she was consistently great the whole time. She replied to every email and question we had, and gave us lots of options with vendors. She was very good at matching us with the right vendors for the type of wedding we were after!
    We couldn't have done it without Cherise!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Laura · Married on 06/04/2018

It is seriously stressful/confusing to plan a wedding in Maui if you've never been there before and aren't familiar with wedding planning in general. I knew I was way over my head so I asked my wonderful photographer for recommendations she had for planners and Cherise was one of them. I contacted a few companies and I spoke with a some, others never bothered to get back to me. After speaking with Cherise I knew she'd be great. Cherise has a ton of experience with wedding planning and has everything down to a science. Working with her took a huge weight off my shoulders and made the planning process as stress free as it could be. Any last minute change I asked for, she made happen with no hesitation - which I was very grateful to her for. Cherise makes planning seem easy and was a total professional throughout the process. Every aspect of the day that was in her control went smoothly and I'd recommend her to other brides without thinking twice. Do yourself a favor if you're planning a destination and work with The Perfect Wedding.

Sent on 07/11/2018

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you so much Laura! I am humbled by your words. It was truly a pleasure for me to be a part of your big day. I can't wait to see more of your gorgeous images! You are both such beautiful people- inside and out. Wishing love love love for a lifetime!
  • Q

Qian · Married on 03/31/2018

The decision of working with Cherise is THE BEST decision I've ever made for my wedding planning!!! Cherise is so easy to work with! She knows the best vendor in Maui and is patient, sweet, and detail-orientated. She made my wedding planning soooo much easier!

I initially wanted to have my wedding at Merriman's, but it was booked on that day. I was very stressed. Cherise suggested me to go with Kukahiko if I could stretch my budget a little bit. I am very happy that she proposed the venue - both my husband and I loved it!!! All of my guests praised the venue choice and enjoyed our wedding day. And we were within our budget in the end :)

Cherise is easy to communicate with and very responsive. I did not finalize my guest list till three weeks ahead of the wedding day. The final number of guest was 22, which was below the number of guests (25) that can get discount rate for the buffet style. Cherise recommended me to go with the rate for 25 guests since it was actually cheaper than the pay the buffet at the normal rate for 22. She also negotiated with the vendor to not charge us on the meals for stuff - saved us money! Also, since we had a small group, she worked with the vendor to change the buffet to family party style. The restaurant served the food directly at the table and we did not have to get up for food, which was super convenient for me - everyone knows how difficult to walk in wedding gowns!

I had very particular requirement for flowers. I sent Cherise pictures I like and described the feeling that I wanted to have. The theme color is peach, but it is not easy to get peach tropical local flowers. I was not sure about the flowers until I saw the wedding decoration and my bouquet!!! They were awesome!!! Exactly what I wanted! My husband loved all the flowers too! He was so happy with turnout!!! It is hard to believe that the wedding decoration was exactly what I wanted just based on description. But Cherise did it!!! Book her and you will be glad!!

Sent on 05/06/2018

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Oh Qian, thank you so much for your sweet, sweet words. It truly was a pleasure to help bring your dream wedding to life. I am thrilled that you are so happy with how your special day turned out. You were a gorgeous bride and you two make a lovely couple. Special thanks to Sarah with Kahiau who made your beautiful bouquet and floral arrangements. And Food for the Soul who made your delicious meal. I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! Mahalo for putting your trust in and sharing your day with us.

Michelle · Married on 03/30/2018

Working with Cherise was a dream! We live in San Francisco and had only been able to visit once before the wedding. She made everything so easy and her grounding calming energy is exactly the type of person you want around you on your wedding day! She has great connections with different vendors and has great taste and will make sure you are under your budget without skimping on anything! She was amazing and we can't wait to go back to Maui and see her again!

Sent on 04/14/2018

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thanks Michelle! Mahalo for your sweet words! I truly loved being a part of your wedding planning and by your side on your big day. It was a beautiful wedding! You two may be the most beautifully in-love couple I've ever met! It's inspiring. Thank you for sharing your love and sweetness. Looking forward to sharing a glass of wine you next time you are on Maui! xoxoxo

Hong · Married on 02/23/2018

Thank you, Cherise! It was very nice to have a day-of-wedding coordinator on our February 23rd wedding. She offered many suggestions, prompt with emails, and was present during rehearsals and the wedding to make sure everything went smoothly. She even had her daughter help during the day of the wedding. Wedding planning is not my favorite thing to do, especially with a crazy work schedule, so I am glad I have Cherise to rely on. She is very sweet and cares a lot about how to make your wedding day perfect.

My husband and I had decided on a destination wedding so planning a wedding from a different state was not easy. Even though we got Cherise as a day-of-coordinator, she exceeded our expectations and did more than we asked her to. She coordinated with our catering company, rental company, and our flower lady. The decorations turned out beautifully. She was also able to coordinate a last-minute tent for us. She has been telling us that there was a possibility for rain for some time, but we were hesitant to order it because we wanted an open layout. Sure enough, it rained the day before our wedding. Luckily, we were able to secure a tent, in case it rained. The tent ended up working nicely with the decorations.

I would highly recommend Cherise as your wedding coordinator. She is reasonable and knows what she is doing. A lot of my guests complimented her on our wedding day. Thanks, Cherise!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Megan · Married on 02/08/2018

Cherise with The Perfect Wedding Maui is the best!!! Our wedding was flawless and completely stress free!!! With Cherise’s expertise I got the wedding I have always dreamed of! If you’re looking for an awesome wedding coordinator, You can’t go wrong with The Perfect Wedding Maui!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Mahalo Megan!
    It was my pleasure! I wish you and Jake and your beautiful family a lifetime of love and happiness! Congrats xoxoxo

Katie · Married on 01/20/2018

Cherise came highly recommended to me and my new husband by a friend. We are so happy we decided to go with her because she made our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Prior to officially choosing Cherise as our wedding planner, we spoke with her on the phone just to chat about what our wedding vision was. After we got off the phone, my husband and I both agreed simultaneously that we wanted her as our wedding planner! She was very knowledgeable on the phone and answered our many questions. We were planning our wedding from California, so our planning was done via phone calls and emails. She is just so patient, kind, and sweet -- it is such a pleasure to work with her! She is very responsible and detail-oriented as well as responsive to emails and text messages, which is wonderful, because I can get stressed out easily, but when she responds, it is very thorough and prompt. She is also flexible and accommodating, which is really great. Sometimes I would question something, such as why was the cake cutting scheduled so early right after the bridge/groom entrance, shouldn't it be after dinner? She explained it was because it would be better for pictures with the sun still up at that time, but no problem if we wanted to move it to a later time. We stuck with her suggestion. I am so grateful we had Cherise to help us through our very special day. She definitely knows what she's doing and I would highly, highly recommend her. Within a couple of days after my wedding, I've already recommended Cherise to a couple of friends!

I cannot emphasize enough how perfect our wedding day was, which was only a couple of weeks ago. Everyone keeps talking about how amazing our wedding was. Thank you, Cherise! We love you!

P.S. Cherise deserves way more than 5 stars!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Hi Katie & Joe!
    Thank you so very much for your sweet words!!! It was truly a pleasure to be a part of your wedding planning and share the big day with you and your family and friends. Wishing you all the best! xoxoxo

Leslie · Married on 01/10/2018

We recently worked with Cherise on our January wedding. She is the best, and we wouldn’t have had such a wonderful wedding without her! She was very responsive, knowledgeable, and made our lives so easy, planning a destination wedding (we came from Anchorage). I shared our vision of the ceremony and reception, and what she put together was better than we could have dreamed. She had excellent suggestions for location, venders, makeup and hair, local services for dress pressing and other small details, and seamlessly booked most things for us. We wanted our wedding a little different (no dance), and Cherise had a wonderful suggestion of more of a dinner-party feel, with 5-6 courses; the chef introduced each meal, and we had wine/beer pairings with each course. She also had suggestions to save money; for example, we had flowers on our ceremony arch that then decorated the tables for the meal. The wedding day was so much fun; she supervised set-up and decorations, as well as clean-up. We only had to show up and get married! The day was stress-free, and fun, most importantly. Cherise is a sweet person, on top of her excellent services, and I couldn’t recommend anyone more. Book her! You won’t regret it! (Also, she is very reasonably priced, making this a no-brainer!) (also, I wanted to add more photos but WeddingWire has a limit on what can be uploaded, unfortunately)

Sent on 03/12/2018

kelsey · Married on 12/10/2017

Cherise was so wonderful to work with! I couldn’t imagine planning my wedding without her and her team. She executed my dream wedding and it turned out flawless. Thank you Cherise!

Sent on 01/02/2018

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you Kelsey! You looked amazing on your wedding day. It was a pleasure to be a part of your big day! Wishing a lifetime of love and happiness!

Jenny · Married on 11/11/2017

Cherise was absolutely amazing to work with! Being on the mainland, she made it very easy and simplified to do pretty much all things wedding-related. She has a lot of top quality vendor recommendations and suggestions for just about anything you have in mind to help your wedding dreams come to life. I was able to meet her on island a couple times when I just happened to be in town and she's just as charming and helpful in person. Even if you don't plan to be in Maui until your wedding, there's absolutely nothing to worry about because she helps put your mind at ease even through email and phone. Everyone was surprised by how little-to-no pre-wedding stress I had even up to the week of, and that's all thanks to her!! Over the holidays my family was already talking about how they're looking forward to our 1 year anniversary so they can go back to Maui because they had that great of a time at our wedding!

Sent on 12/31/2017

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you Jenny! It was truly a pleasure to share your wedding day plans with you! You are Bun are so sweet and such an amazing couple ~ wishing you a lifetime of love & happiness!

Robert · Married on 07/30/2017

If anyone is looking to get married in Maui we would highly recommend this company!
    There was no way we could have pulled this off without Cherise. Everything from the location down to the cake was perfect! It was so nice to have everything run so smoothly and professionally on such an important day. Any fees we were made aware of well in advance with no unexpected or hidden fees. Everyone Cherise recommended were just as good and professional as The Perfect Wedding. It seemed like no matter what we wanted to do for this wedding, all we had to do was tell Cherise and she made it happen! The whole event went off without a hitch! We can't say enough good things about Cherise and The Perfect Wedding. The Perfect Wedding is just that. Perfect! Thank you so much Cherise!

Sent on 08/07/2017