Kahului, Kahului, HI 96732 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 61
  • Real Weddings 1

About Exclusive Island Weddings

EXCLUSIVE ISLAND WEDDINGS is a wedding planner in Kahului, Hawaii, that specializes in making your wedding day visions come to life. They come to the table with sophistication and originality – definitely traits you want to see in the professional who’s planning your wedding. EXCLUSIVE ISLAND WEDDINGS plans customized celebrations, big and small. The team of planners has worked on civil, destination, and eco-friendly weddings, among others.

Experience
Company founder Kim Yonamine was born and raised in Maui, and has always had a knack for designing and presenting events. She infuses her style and detail-oriented nature into her events, and she works with a range of vendors. She started her company in 2009, initially as a part-time venture that she eventually pursued full-time after four years.

EXCLUSIVE ISLAND WEDDINGS is happy to be part of your ceremony, rehearsal dinner, and/or reception; day-of coordination, full planning, and partial planning packages exist. Prospective clients are encouraged to set up a preliminary phone chat, so your questions may be answered. Services offered include:

• Guest list

Videos 7 Videos

108 Reviews for Exclusive Island Weddings

Kristina Castro · Getting married on 09/05/2022

Dream Coordinator for your Dream Wedding

My Fiance, Paolo, and I became engaged a few months after I graduated from college and I knew right away who I wanted as my Wedding Coordinator, Kim Yonamine.
    I had seen Kim's design work and witnessed her professionalism while I was a MOH for one of my best friend's weddings; I'd also like to mention that my best friend and I are originally from Maui, but we have moved away since highschool, so Kim has been a dream to work with because even though we both aren't on Maui to meet the vendors, Kim has been our eyes and ears on Maui for our weddings.

Kim was very helpful with her recommendations of vendors and keeping our wedding within our desired budget. She was patient and attentive with all my questions and concerns throughout the planning process and made planning from Oahu easy-peezy. Unfortunately, my fiance and I were one of the couples who had no choice but to postpone our May 30, 2020 wedding because of the COVID-19 quarantine and travel restrictions.

At the start of April, we had our monthly phone meeting with Kim where she explained the Maui restrictions and how our different vendors would be handling the situation. Then Kim gave us a few days to decide our next steps. We decided to postpone until 2021; We chose a few dates options that we wanted and then Kim was on it - She made calls the very next day to all our vendors and reception venue, keeping us informed as each vendor confirmed their availability. Within 2 days, Kim was able to solidify EVERYTHING! The amazing thing about Kim is she was juggling her 2020 and 2021 weddings at the same time. She was rebooking vendors and venues for her 2020 couples, while still upholding her regular scheduled meeting with her 2021 couples. She was doing this while all the couples were probably freaking out and calling her like crazy (like me! lol). She was patient and understanding through the whole process and definitely made the date transition so much more bearable.

As we are nearing 2021, and finally reaching the alter, I know Kim has alot to do with the success of our wedding. We really can't thank her enough for her coordination and guidance!

Sent on 10/02/2020
  • Aljane

Aljane Benito · Getting married on 03/05/2022

Tremendous Wedding Planner!

Kim at Exclusive Island Weddings is definitely a JOY to work with! She's really experienced with her work and is very creative and talented! Before COVID, She really had everything set in line for us. I don't think I have had to stress, ONCE during the planning. To be honest, I feel bad because I felt as if I wasn't doing anything! That's how great she is at her job. She really took over the whole wedding process and had us just focus on working and saving up money for the wedding! With COVID in the way, everything is on pause but I know for sure I can count on Kim to still make our dreams come true when this is all over.

Sent on 09/11/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Exclusive Island Weddings FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Non-Religious
    Religious

1 Real Wedding

• Next Level Entertainment Wedding DJs

Kim from Exclusive Island Weddings is such a joy to work with. She is one of the most highly requested wedding coordinators among the local brides of Maui. It's her attention to detail, her flawless design concepts and her amazing team truly makes Exclusive Island Weddings one of the best wedding coordinators on the island and she will definitely take your wedding vision to the Next Level! Highly Recommended from your friends of Next Level Entertainment!

• Kahului, 96732 See on map
    808-425-9426 (Phone number)
    Location of (Exclusive Island Weddings)