Kahului, Kahului, HI 96732 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 60

About Exclusive Island Weddings

EXCLUSIVE ISLAND WEDDINGS is a wedding planner in Kahului, Hawaii, that specializes in making your wedding day visions come to life. They come to the table with sophistication and originality – definitely traits you want to see in the professional who’s planning your wedding. EXCLUSIVE ISLAND WEDDINGS plans customized celebrations, big and small. The team of planners has worked on civil, destination, and eco-friendly weddings, among others.

Experience
Company founder Kim Yonamine was born and raised in Maui, and has always had a knack for designing and presenting events. She infuses her style and detail-oriented nature into her events, and she works with a range of vendors. She started her company in 2009, initially as a part-time venture that she eventually pursued full-time after four years.

EXCLUSIVE ISLAND WEDDINGS is happy to be part of your ceremony, rehearsal dinner, and/or reception; day-of coordination, full planning, and partial planning packages exist. Prospective clients are encouraged to set up a preliminary phone chat, so your questions may be answered. Services offered include:

• Guest list

Exclusive Island Weddings 6
Exclusive Island Weddings 7
  • Casey

Casey Nishikawa Morrin · Married on 12/29/2018

If you want to start your married life off with as little stress as possible, you'll want to hire a wedding planner, and EIW is who you'll want.

Hiring Kim Yonamine and the entire Exclusive Island Wedding team was the best decision my husband and I ever made about planning our wedding. Not only on a personal level because of how well we got along with them and how comfortable and at ease they made us feel about the whole process, but also because of the efficiency and value Kim brings to the table. There are so many aspects to a wedding that you simply can't remember, coordinate, and handle all on your own, unless you do this full-time as a profession, and Kim make it seem effortless. She was there to walk us through every step of the way, even when you have silly questions or insane requests, Kim handles them with grace and patience and professionalism.

Kim also has so many connections to vendors and businesses you'll need to hire when it comes to any element of the wedding (flowers, rentals, photography, catering, decor, entertainment, etc). She can point you in the right direction and let you know which vendors have been previously good to work with and which will cause you trouble. This saves you a lot of headache down the road, I know. Other married friends who did not have planners encountered a lot of issues that we never did because we had Kim! There is no doubt that Kim saved us from a ton of bad experiences because she has had so much experience in this industry and knew the right people to call. That was just one of the many reasons we decided to hire her. EIW also has a collection of decor items that her company has collected, and welcomes you to borrow anything you think might fit within your vision of decor for your wedding. This also saved us a lot on miscellaneous things we would never use again like candle holders, signage displays, chargers, lanterns, decorative wine barrels, a dessert ladder, etc. Kim and her EIW team even assembled our floral centerpieces, aisle decor, and bridesmaid's bouquets by hand, and they were absolutely flawless.

I can't even begin to say how amazing it was to have them there for us on the day of the wedding. Their full-service, day-of package they offer ensures that you are not running around stressing out about setting everything up yourself. Kim and the EIW team handles making sure that vendors are arriving on time, coordinating your family members, finalizing all decor, and everything about the venue is perfect. They take all the stress away and just want to make sure you ENJOY your wedding day. I know 100% that I would have been a nervous wreck that day without them.

Kim herself is just so pleasant to work with. We felt like she was more of a friend than a paid consultant. I had thought that a professional wedding planner would be regimental and uptight and pushy about all the decisions that need to be made or upcoming deadlines, but Kim was so so patient and understanding, and best of all, helpful with anything that we had questions about or didn't understand. She listens to everything you say (and remembers those notes for later when you've forgotten), and especially to any concerns you might have. She only wants to help you bring about the vision you have for your wedding. When any issues came up, Kim was there to help us solve with creative solutions and a can-do attitude. Her expertise is apparent in every way.

Essentially, if you want to start your married life off with as little stress as possible, you'll want to hire a wedding planner, and you'll never regret hiring Kim Yonamine and Exclusive Island Weddings.

Exclusive Island Weddings 18
    Exclusive Island Weddings 19
    Exclusive Island Weddings 20

Mary Akau · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Decison

You know when you’re young, you dream of a perfect wedding. Well, this dream came true when I married my best friend. It also came true with the help of Exclusive Island Weddings. We worked primarily with Keala. She was diligent, professional, punctual, and very caring. She was always on time to meetings, always listened and addressed any of my concerns. She helped with any decisions I needed help with, giving me pros and cons to specific things/questions I had. She also helped with listing multiple vendors within my price budget, helping me decide on which vendor best suited my needs and vision. I imagined what the day would be like, but I would have never thought it would turn out like what I dreamed about! Everything was perfect from the timeline we went through months and months before, to the flower arrangements, the pedal isle, the decorations, the food, the coordination, to everything you could think of about a wedding. The most important thing I planned for this specific day was for it to be stress free for us and more importantly for our family and friends. I wanted everyone to come and enjoy, have a great time, and not worry about setting up/cleaning up. I’m very glad Exclusive Island Weddings were the ones to carry this burden of stress for us. We thoroughly enjoyed our special evening and would definitely hire them again if we had the chance. Thank you Keala and Kim for making our dream wedding come true!

Exclusive Island Weddings FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes

• Next Level Entertainment
    Next Level Entertainment Wedding DJs

Kim from Exclusive Island Weddings is such a joy to work with. She is one of the most highly requested wedding coordinators among the local brides of Maui. It's her attention to detail, her flawless design concepts and her amazing team truly makes Exclusive Island Weddings one of the best wedding coordinators on the island and she will definitely take your wedding vision to the Next Level! Highly Recommended from your friends of Next Level Entertainment!

• Kahului, 96732 See on map