78 Reviews for EXCLUSIVE ISLAND WEDDINGS

Non-Religious (2)
Civil (1)
Religious (1)
78 EXCLUSIVE ISLAND WEDDINGS Reviews

First off, I’d like to give a HUGE thanks to Keala, Kim and EIW team for helping us plan and execute a gorgeous wedding. We were overwhelmed with compliments from guests during the reception and days after the wedding! Everything from the decor, entertainment, and food came together so amazingly. I enjoyed every minute of the wedding (from getting ready early in the morning to the end of the night)! We seriously wouldn’t have been able to create such a beautiful and fun wedding without these ladies :)

Keala and Kim are super organized - which an organized person and lover of spreadsheets can appreciate. They drafted up a timeline for the wedding day months ahead, which was refined as the big day got closer; and provided spreadsheets to help us keep track of our wedding costs. We really appreciated their honesty and valuable insight on everything from selecting vendors to determining the number of chairs to have at the ceremony. We were very comfortable brainstorming and sharing our ambitious ideas with them. We were one of those couples with a lot of DIY projects...including hanging 3,500+ cranes from the ceiling for our reception (which was never done at our reception venue before us). They were very personable and willing to do their best to make our vision come to life. Once we shared our vision for the wedding, EIW was on top of the stressful wedding planning tasks allowing us more time to focus on our DIY projects. Being able to personalize our wedding with our handmade decor was really important to us and EIW made it possible for us to do so.

Early in the morning of my wedding day, there was a moment (before the ceremony) where I felt pure happiness and complete confidence … like no mishaps of any kind would be able to ruin our wedding day. This moment speaks volumes of the amount of trust and confidence I had in EIW’s ability in tackling any unexpected mishaps while orchestrating an awesome wedding. Hire these ladies!! :)

Profile Picture CLARISSA, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kim and Keala are just so great with what they do. I’m someone who is very indecisive. After I got engage, I tried planning everything on my own with help from my family and friends but then i realize i have a newborn baby, i have to start planning her first birthday, and I’m super indecisive and I already knew that I’m going to need a wedding coordinator. My cousin referred me to her and since our first meeting, I knew I made the best decision! They are very responsive in getting back to you and very easy to work with. Even though in the beginning I was still indecisive on vendors and decorations but she had given me ideas to narrow everything down and was still within our budget. During the planning process, I told them our ideas/vision on how we want our wedding, showing different ideas from my “future wedding” board on Pinterest and they listened to every bit of detail. Within our vision, she even tweaked it out to make it better.

As the days got closer, everyone would ask me, how’s wedding planning going? I’d say, “great!” They would be so shocked asking how I’m not even stressed. Trust that Kim and Keala will make sure we have everything, from us, bridal party, family, guest, everything! They make sure we’re stress free.

The day of the wedding, she called to see how we were doing. Making sure if I had any last minute questions and just to relax because it’s our day, we’ve been planning it for so Long. The moment we pulled up to our ceremony and even entered the reception, everything from my “future wedding” Pinterest board came true!

I can’t thank them enough to making our dream wedding come true. Thank you so much! ❤️❤️❤️

Photos
Profile Picture Krisha, 6/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

THE BEST INVESTMENT IN MY WEDDING! Kim and Keala are amazing! We 1st met Kim at a wedding convention, where we won their selfie contest. After meeting with her we knew immediatly that we needed her. She knew just how to translate my wants and needs, as well as my husbands, without going over our budget. It was amazing, the whole time it was like they could read our minds with all the things that we would want but also making sure we didn't forget the things we'd need. Both Kim and Keala kept us completely well informed and responded quickly. They both even managed to somehow keep my "Groomzilla" of a fiance happy and calm through out the whole planning process. They helped us find the best ways to get more bang for our buck, which included help with all the centerpieces and recommending things and ideas we never would have thought of! Our meetings were so much fun and we loved seeing and working with them both, which really made the whole planning portion LESS stressful. I could not imagine that a wedding we planned without Kim and Keala could ever compare to the beautiful magical wedding they gave us. They even had made a beautiful lockett made with my husbad's sister's photo to pin on his chest, which earned a few happy tears. That thoughtfulness just touched my heart and glad that we met them amd were able to work woth them both. I truly believe that Kim, Keala and their team are an INVESTMENT in a wedding! They gave us our dream wedding at a dream price! Thank you so much!

Photo for EXCLUSIVE ISLAND WEDDINGS Review - #HAPPYLEEDYEVERAFTER
Profile Picture Brittany, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kim and Keala are simply AMAZING and I can't thank them enough for all that they've done for us.

I am one who loves to plan and organize things so I've always wanted to plan my own wedding. I never thought of hiring a wedding planner until one of my friends recommended Kim to me. I gave her a call and just from talking to her on the phone, I already felt like I needed her.

At our first meeting with Kim, my fiance was very impressed and he wanted to hire them right away.. It made me excited that he was excited but I was still hesitant because of the money. My fiance convinced me and I must say, it was the best decision ever! They're definitely worth every penny!

Throughout the whole process, they were very easy to work with and they were very responsive to any questions I had leading up to the big day. They are so good at coordinating and planning your wedding down to the smallest details (things I would have never thought of).

They are amazing at what they do! So if you're looking for a wedding planner, Exclusive Island Weddings is the way to go! You won't regret it!

Profile Picture LC, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Where do I even begin to list all the great things about Kim, Keala, and the EIW team. Everyone kept telling me planning a wedding is so stressful. Well planning my wedding with Kim wasn't even stressful at all. I had a bunch of ideas off of Pinterest that I wanted for my wedding and Kim made all those dreams possible. Kim is so busy with other weddings she's planning yet if you have a question or anything she is timely with her responses. From setting up all our vendors, decorating our ceremony and reception venue ( she made a community center look like a hotel ball room), and cleaning up everything they do it all!!! And trust me that took away so much stress!! I would recommend EIW to any friend or family member that is getting married. My photographers and videographers kept telling me they have never seen a bride the day of so relaxed and free of stress and my response was well I have Kim to thank for that. Thank you again Kim and the EIW team!!!!! We'll miss our monthly meetings with you guys!

Profile Picture Shanelle, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Full Planning

I knew my wife had been planning our special day for years on Pinterest. But I knew she wanted a planner and I didn’t want her to stress so we decided to go with Exclusive Island Weddings, and we’re so happy and satisfied we did! They did an awesome job and even wanted my opinions. They got down to the littlest details and made sure my wife’s visions came to life. They were so easy and awesome to work with and also gave us their ideas when we didn’t have any. Our wedding day was more then we could ever imagine and the smile on my wife’s face was all worth it. Kim and her team did an amazing job from wedding to the party! Thank you guys very much!

Profile Picture Kainoa , 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We knew choosing the right wedding planner was very important since neither the groom nor I would be able to visit Maui before our actual wedding. Kim, Keala, and the EIW staff did a wonderful job working with us remotely - they planned the venue layout, sent us several options for caterers, hair and makeup artists, photographers, bartenders, MCs, and officiant. We also especially liked how EIW is a local company run by locals. The venue was at a family friend's private home, and their comments were all extremely positive and noted how professional and prepared Kim and her team were during site visits. In addition, we especially liked how transparent EIW was about payment - invoices came directly from vendors and checks were made out directly to them. EIW was not taking any commission off of any bills due. EIW charges one flat rate and that is that. Kim and Keala communicated with us well and were immediately responsive to our questions and comments - there was never a time we felt ignored or "unattended" to (even with the East Coast/Maui time difference). We trusted Kim and Keala's opinions and suggestions and our wedding was a huge success. Everyone had a wonderful time and both the groom and I received so many compliments on the final result; several guests even asked for EIW's contact details. It was the stress-free wedding of our dreams, and EIW was key to making that happen. Thank you!

Profile Picture Irene, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Words can't describe how grateful we are to have EIW be part of our wedding planning. We did not hesitate to go with them just because we've already heard so much good reviews from our family and friends who have hired them prior. From day 1 of our first meeting, I've already felt a sigh of relief knowing that our wedding was going to be taken good care of. We appreciated Kim and Keala for their professionalism and at the same time for being very personable. We were very indecisive and we would be making last minute changes and requests up to the day of the wedding, but they were very patient and accommodating to it all. They would always reassure me that everything was taken care of in their part, and that is something you just love to hear as a bride who is a perfectionist. We had so much fun at our reception and that was a big thing for us because we didn't want to be worried or stressed about little things. EIW handled every little problem and fixed it with such professionalism. If you're still on the fence about hiring them, please do not overthink. This is the BEST investment you'll ever make for your wedding.

Profile Picture Shayne, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Kim and Keala has been an absolute pleasure. As the groom they even asked me my opinions on things I wanted in the wedding. They kept us updated at every turn. Having them as our planners even helped us save a little here and there because of their connections with vendors and storage of party decorations; vases, cake stand, cutter, etc. I could go on and on.
On our wedding day they made things very smooth taking care of all complications that happened without letting us know about it and their decorating at both the ceremony and reception was incredible. I give them 5-stars and would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding

Profile Picture Dominic, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We would like to just say how grateful we are to have had Kim, Keala, and all of the Exclusive Island Weddings staff be part of our beautiful wedding. There is definitely a lot of planning when it comes to a wedding and details that you would have never thought of and there is no way that we could have pulled it all off without the help and expertise of EIW. The vision we had for our wedding was put into reality and every detail was executed to perfection. On the day of the wedding Kim and Keala and the EIW staff were able to coordinate everything and we were able to enjoy our wedding day free of any worries. Hiring EIW will surely be the best decision when it comes to planning the wedding of your dreams.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

EIW is the ONLY way to go! They made our wedding dreams a reality, everything was perfect! We worked with Kim and Keala for 9 months and I was never stressed! They made me feel relaxed and I knew they had it all under control. They helped with all the vendor decisions and did all of the coordinating. Each one fit us perfectly! Everyone was so great to work with. The day of the wedding was perfect, we got so many compliments from our guests. Everything ran smoothly and the EIW team managed everything so Lundie and I could just relax and enjoy the evening. I contacted other planners who told me my wedding was "impossible" to do under 45k. Um... that's ridiculous! Kim and Keala made it happen and stayed in our budget (way below 45k)! They have the best, most creative ideas. Book these ladies for your Maui wedding, you will NOT regret it.

Profile Picture Kim, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Huge thanks to Kim and Keala for planning our wedding! My Wife would have been a MESS if it wasn't for them. They have all of the great vendor hook ups on island and really made our day perfect! They care about the grooms perspective on everything, even though I lost on the gold silverware debate! Their meetings are always fun, and just to say it again, they will make your Fiances into happy, stress free brides, not bridezillas! Totally worth it!!! Thanks ladies

Profile Picture Lundie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding was so amazing! Our families still tell us how beautiful it was. Kim, Keala and the rest of their team did such a fantastic job with everything. At first we weren't going to hire a wedding coordinator and thought we could do this on our own, but after doing research I'm glad we got one especially Kim. She made the process so smooth and easy.
I told her I wanted to surprise my husband and have him stop by the graveyard to visit his dad before going to the ceremony. At first, it didn't seem like it was going to go through, but she made it happen. To see his reaction on video touched my heart and I'm soooo happy that Kim helped me with this.
Kim and her team is so professional at what they do. I recommend Kim and her team to make your dream wedding come true. Thank again Kim, Keala and the rest of the Exclusive Island Wedding team. You guys rock!
-The Paets 09.09.2017

Profile Picture Kylie, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Wow! I want to say the biggest THANK YOU to Kim and her team! You made mine and Matt's wedding dreams come true and day we will cherish forever! From the beginning to our wedding day was a wonderful experience. Kim and her team paid close attention to all the little special details to make our venue flawless. Kim and Keala were always punctual on any request. I would highly recommend Kim and her team to anyone who is having a wedding on Maui!

Profile Picture Allyce, 8/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Words cannot express how grateful we are for Kim and her staff at Exclusive Island Wedding. Kim and her team did a phenomenal job to make our wedding so special. Thank you so much for being such an awesome wedding planner! You helped us stay organized and on time with every step of wedding planning! Thank you for being so responsive to our many questions and for all your advice. You've really helped us ease the stress of wedding planning by keeping us on schedule with the handy timelines. You ladies are the best and thank you for making our wedding a dream come true!

Profile Picture Dennis & Julie , 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination

We don’t even know where to begin….Kim, Keala and the rest of the Exclusive Island Weddings crew are just AMAZING! Simply the BEST in the business! We can’t praise them enough! When we got engaged we started planning our wedding by calling vendors, comparing prices, and planning the many things a wedding needs. We had mixed emotions on whether we should hire a wedding coordinator or not until we found out we were expecting our 2nd child 4 months before the wedding date and from that moment we knew we had to get a coordinator. When I initially spoke to Kim I already knew she was awesome at what she does and in no doubt decided to move forward with her. We are so glad we did! Our wedding turned out way more beautiful than we expected! Within our budget and with absolutely NO STRESS! We couldn’t believe it! They were on top of everything and made sure everything ran smoothly throughout the night. Ourselves as well as our family and friends we’re amazed at their work, creativity, and skills. We are extremely thankful for them for making our wedding dreams into reality! We HIGHLY recommend Exclusive Island Weddings to anyone planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

To put it simply, Kim and her team are AMAZING! From the very first meeting I knew we were in good hands. She worked with our budget and was straight forward about what would work and what wouldn't. She took my plain idea of a "country/rustic" theme and added to it and the end results were more then we could have ever dreamed of! From the bird cage flower arrangements hanging in the tree, to the rose curtain backdrop, to the beautiful rose petal design that Keala laid out down the aisle--it was all so beautiful! Thank you Kim, Keala and the rest of the girls for a night we will never forget!

Profile Picture Amber, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews

Kim, Keala and Staff...
Hardworking, efficient, dependable, takes care of your problems so you can relax, magic makers, dream catchers...just to name a few.
From the start, communicating with them was seamless, very important for any bride to know, that helps a bride to communicate effectively.
All throughout,
Everything we wanted and envisioned for our wedding, their team delivered and superseded our high expectations.
It's every brides dream to have an unforgettable wedding, but to hear your husband experienced and felt the same is rare and what their team does, they help make your dreams a reality.
We couldn't thank kim, keala and staff enough for the unforgettable, loving happiest of memories as now Mr & Mrs Pokipala

Profile Picture Joann, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding plans started with Kim almost 3 years and 4 months ago and it has been nothing shy of an amazing experience. With that being said, we had years of planning and being that I (Trish) am one indecisive person, we've changed colors, themes, centerpieces, favors, flowers, food, booze, venues and so on...but Kim stuck by our sides to make sure that it was everything and more then we hoped and dreamed for. Kim was able to sort through all our changes, figure out our vision and made it a FABULOUS Reality! A day that we along with family and friends will NEVER FORGET! A BEAUTIFUL day to start the rest of our lives together as one! I (Trish) must say that I wish that night never ended and I wish I could do it all over again....she made it just simply amazing! If we could give any couple looking to marry advice, it would be to do yourself a favor and hire KIM! Let her and her CREW work their magic so that you can enjoy what should be one of the best days of your life! We certainly did and will forever be grateful! Kim is very dependable, organized, understanding, knowledgable, professional and exceeded our highest expectations. We love you KIM, KEALA & the whole EIW Crew! You folks are DA BOMB.com! Much love, Trish & Chrystal Kitayama

Profile Picture Trish & Chrystal, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We are so thankful for Kim and her team, from the day I first contacted her she was on top of everything and very fast at responding. Having a big family we knew we needed somebody that could help us handle all the details and Kim was perfect for the job. She worked very wellwith our budget and if there was something we wanted that was out of our budget she made sure she tried her hardest to find a vendor that could accommodate us. Having our reception at the community center was the only choice we had, but Kim and her team were able to turn that place around. We even had guest saying that our reception felt so fancy that they should’ve dressed up more. Days later and we are still getting compliments about how beautiful everything was from ceremony to the reception and how well planned out everything was, and we owe all of that to Kim and her team! We can honestly say it was the best day of our lives and would recommend Exclusive Island Weddings to everybody!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We could not have pulled off such a wonderful and beautiful wedding without the coordination of Kim and her team. They were on a top of everything from the moment we hired them, always keeping things organized and making detailed notes along the way. I was worried along the way that I was asking too much, making things too complicated with every new detail and addition that I dictated about the décor and setup. I’m a little bit of a control freak. But all of my anxiety was eased as I looked out at the beautiful setup on that day, everything looking exactly as I had envisioned it. They even did all of my flower arrangements for the reception tables.. what other coordinator offers that service? It saved us a lot of money and a lot of headache and they turned out beautiful. I am so appreciative of all the work that Kim and her team put in to making our wedding what it was. She is an expert at putting on events at Ka Hale Olinda. Before hiring her I was worried about every little thing such as how would I handle the power? How do I design the lighting? After hiring her I was put completely at ease and literally didn’t have to worry about any of those logistics. From setup to breakdown, she had all the vendors in and out quickly and efficiently and she ensured we got our whole security deposit back. Her relationships with certain vendors also gave us lower cost options we didn’t have before hiring her, and all of the décor she provided as part of the package all contributed toward allowing us to have the wedding we dreamed of. Her team even assembled the layers to my wedding cake which I had ordered from a bakery and decorated it with flowers based on a picture I provided. It turned out beautiful. Over three weeks later and our guests are still raving about what a wonderful wedding it was. Thank you Kim and Keala for everything!

Profile Picture Kiani, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding day was beyond amazing, thanks to Kim and her Exclusive Island Weddings team. Kim is so easy to work with and made wedding planning so much easier even though we were on two different islands. Not only she is flexible with her clients and addressing their concerns, but she is so talented and passionate in what she does that made us feel so much more confident in planning our wedding. We love her enthusiasm in helping us create our perfect day! Keala was also helpful in keeping us on track towards the end with great energy. On our wedding day, Kim and her EIW team were so well organized and everything was just perfect. Our guests even commented on how beautifully everything was setup and the program ran so smoothly. We highly recommend Kim and her EIW team. We couldn't have picked a better wedding planner!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

First off, we want to give a huge shout out and thanks to Kim, Keala and the Exclusive Island Weddings team for creating the wedding of our dreams. When we first started talking about our wedding we really didn’t think about hiring a wedding planner because we both came from big families, and thought that we would have lots of help. With that being said, there was no way anyone in our families could pull off what they did for us. We are originally from Maui but reside in Las Vegas. Kim made planning a destination wedding stress free, from her monthly meetings and constant emails, communication and organization was top notch! All her recommendations for vendors were all amazing. Kim created this amazing flower wall for our backdrop and on the day of the wedding due to the winds, the venue recommended to take it down. Kim was determined to make it work and literally had her staff hold the wall up until they could get reinforcements! Thanks again for that! If you're searching for a wedding planner stop searching right now and book them!!! From day one whatever we asked for was done. And if it couldn’t be done Kim would figure it out and come back to us with alternatives. The team went above and beyond our expectations. They take pride in what they do and it shows! Exclusive island weddings are doing big things and can’t wait to see what they do in the future!

Profile Picture Lareina, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination

Kim and the entire EIW team were amazing and they helped us plan an absolutely perfect wedding day. From the very beginning, Kim was always very responsive to emails and quick to provide vendor suggestions, her opinion, and helped us brainstorm ideas. She was very open to our ideas and helpful if she thought something wouldn't quite work out the way we wanted it to and was there with a new idea. She was extremely knowledgeable of the Maui wedding industry and the vendors she works with and suggested were great too! She took each of our inspiration photos and turned them into reality. On the day of, I didn't have to worry about anything and was able to fully enjoy and be present for the entire day - getting ready, the ceremony, and our reception with family and friends. Many of our guests came up to us afterwards and said it was such a fun event and they hadn't seen too many weddings go as smoothly as ours did- a testament to Kim and her entire team's hard work. We could not be happier with our decision to hire EIW and would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews