Cherished in Hawaii Weddings

350 Ward Ave. Ste 160-268, Honolulu, HI 96814 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,499
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Cherished in Hawaii Weddings

Cherished in Hawaii Weddings is a Honolulu-based wedding planner. For more than a decade, they’ve met the needs of numerous couples, from those planning intimate beach weddings to those with plans for full-service ceremonies and receptions. Cherished in Hawaii Weddings works closely with select vendors, some of whom offer special pricing because of the established relationship the two vendors have. The wedding planner also will keep your budget in mind through it all; they’ve gotten good at saving clients money over the years for their elopements, double weddings and eco-friendly weddings.

Cherished in Hawaii Weddings can plan part of or all of the elements of your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and/or reception (it’s your call!); if you just want support the day of the event, that’s an option as well. Services include:

• Referral

Cherished in Hawaii Weddings 6
Cherished in Hawaii Weddings 7
  • Theresa

Theresa Romero · Married on 03/26/2019

Very professional and organized planners!

I am a Torontonian who was looking for an affordable wedding planner in Hawaii, that would make the process of planning a wedding 4600mi away go smoothly. Other planners I looked at required a minimum spend; one was $50,000 USD which was more than my initial budget. Fortunately, Cherished in Hawaii Weddings has no minimum spend. They were very respectful of my budget, even though I personally decided to go over afterwards because eventually I just said "YOLO!"

I'm so happy I found this whole team of lovely ladies from Cherished in Hawaii Weddings! Mina, Leah, Jayvee, and their assistant Taylor carried out my vision on my wedding day. I was going for a modern, tropical vibe which was exactly what I got! Although they all have different roles (Mina communicated with my vendors, Jayvee handled the rentals and was also my wedding day coordinator along with Taylor, and Leah was in charge of the timeline), they all worked in unison to ensure that everyone was on the same page with the wedding.

I was the kind of bride who was very involved (a.k.a. annoying and OCD lol), so I am very thankful for the ladies' patience with all my emails and questions, and especially the constant changes I was making. I know that must happen with many brides, but the team always remained professional and understanding.

Communication is extremely important especially with destination weddings, and the ladies always responded to my emails promptly with detailed answers. They also offered their personal numbers in case I needed to text or call them for more pressing issues, especially as my wedding date approached. They could tell that I am a very detail-oriented person and a perfectionist, so they ensured that all of my requests were addressed and executed what I wanted. Some brides do not know what they want, which is totally fine. That is why the ladies are there to help! The team still gave me a lot of great suggestions for the things I was unsure of, which was really helpful. They were also very honest with their opinions, which was beneficial in choosing vendors. They were able to share their past experiences with vendors so that I could make informed decisions. Through our communication, I gained full trust in them to ensure that my wedding would go as perfectly as it could. They also went above and beyond for me when it came to an issue that involved the wedding alcohol, so I can't thank them enough for that. It was a mistake that I had made, but they found a solution. They were definitely able to relieve the stress of wedding planning.

In addition to executing my vision, my wedding day was very organized. No one wants chaos on their wedding day. Jayvee, who was my day-of coordinator, made sure I stayed as on-track as I could along with all the other vendors and set-ups. My wedding day was indescribably more beautiful that I had expected, so I thank them immensely for helping to plan the best day ever! Even my guests said that it was the best wedding they had ever attended. My husband and I feel the same way, and we're not even being biased. I am so sad that my wedding planning journey has come to an end. I am glad that I was able to meet the lovely team and thank them in person. They are all so warm-hearted and passionate with their work. Any bride looking for an affordable wedding planner, or any planner for that matter in Hawaii should definitely book Cherished in Hawaii Weddings for an organized and perfect wedding day!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Sean Kim · Married on 02/22/2019

Thank You for the Perfect Day!

Mina, Leah, and Jayvee literally blew it out of the park for our wedding. We knew it would be a challenge planning a wedding a couple thousand miles away (from California) especially at venue like Lanikuhonua Cultural Institute but their experience and patience really made us feel at ease. They were able to refer us to an amazing array of vendors and pull off the look we were striving for on our big day. Most of our communication was done through email or phone since we are located in California, but that never gave us any hesitancy due to their professionalism and timeliness.

Mina - handled all of our communication with vendors and made sure any additional day of needs were taken care of.

Leah - on site coordinator that handled everything with ease and created a perfect wedding day timeline so our wedding party knew what to expect at what time.

Jayvee - handled all of the rentals/decor and pulling off the exact vibe and look we wanted.

There aren’t enough words to describe how perfect of a team they are. The compliments for our wedding have been endless and we can’t thank the Cherished team enough for all that they did before, during, and after our wedding. We honestly feel kind of sad that we won’t be communicating with them anymore now that our wedding has passed haha but we’ll forever feel indebted for all that they did for us.

Thank you CIHW team for making our wedding day dreams come true!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Cherished in Hawaii Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,650.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,499.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,350.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious

Real Weddings

• Aloha On The Rocks
    Aloha On The Rocks Wedding Caterers

Mina and her crew are friendly and professional! Aloha On The Rocks always enjoys working with Cherished In Hawaii Weddings :)

• 350 Ward Ave., Ste 160-268 Honolulu, 96814 See on map
    808-425-9309 (Phone number)
    808-800-4109 (Other Phone Number)
    9:00 am - 5:00 pm