Cherished in Hawaii Weddings

350 Ward Ave. Ste 160-268, Honolulu, HI 96814 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,499
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Cherished in Hawaii Weddings

For couples dreaming of a wedding in Honolulu, Hawaii, look no further than Cherished in Hawaii Weddings. This wedding planner service works closely with every couple and strives to create a celebration that they’ve always envisioned. From intimate beachside ceremonies to extravagant gatherings in a glamorous resort, these planners will help each couple produce a celebration that surpasses all expectations.

Experience

This team of wedding planners has more than a decade of experience in the event management industry. With fantastic knowledge of the local area, these planners have organized many religious, non-religious, military weddings, civil unions, and elopements.

Cherished in Hawaii Weddings provides couples with an array of wedding services and packages. From full-planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination guidance, couples can find a wedding package that best suits their needs. Additional services include timelines and vendor referrals. With outstanding relations with local vendors, couples can feel in capable hands with local and established companies.

Follow Cherished in Hawaii Weddings on
wu 114 51 171524 157618154257424

179 Reviews for Cherished in Hawaii Weddings

• Lea

Lea Morgia · Married on 09/19/2019

Cherished in Hawaii wedding of our dreams !

I can’t thank you enough to these amazing wedding planners for giving us the wedding of our dreams. Jermaine & I are from California, so I knew that planning our wedding wouldn’t be easy if I did it on my own. Shout out to Mina, Leah & Jayvee for keeping me sane through the whole process! We opted for the full coordination service since we didn’t live in Hawaii. From the very beginning, I spoke & emailed Mina regarding budget, venues, vendors and ideas. We had a little over a year to plan the wedding and Mina was great w/ responding & gave us many options. Jayvee handled the wedding decor & our wedding vision board, I’m so thankful because she was very patient w/ me and helped us save money where we could. Because we had ample time to plan the wedding, I really didn’t worry or stress too much up until 2 months before the wedding and that’s when I was introduced me to Leah. Leah is the timeline coordinator, she goes over EVERY detail of the wedding. With a little over month before the wedding, we spoke to Leah on the phone for almost 4 hours.. she went through EVERYTHING. Day of the wedding, everything went so smooth! It honestly didn’t hit me until my MOH pulled the car up to the venue where Leah met up with us and offered to get me a drink to calm my nerves. My husband also coordinated with Leah for a surprise number during the reception. These women are a godsend and if I could relive this day over again I would because it really was the best day of our lives. My only regret is that we didn’t get a picture with them on the day of. CIHW thank you so much for everything, we couldn’t have done it without you guys! I’m so impressed & feel so loved by this team, you all have exceeded my every expectation for our best day ever. Aloha & Mahalo nui loa Cherished in Hawaii Weddings!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Krys

krys Good · Married on 06/28/2019

I highly recommend

The Cherished in Hawaii Weddings team was amazing! I planned our wedding from out of state which (as a bit of a control freak was tough ;) ). With a hectic work schedule and not a lot of time to plan these ladies really helped guide me through the entire process. They broke down each part -- sending me emails with links to the best vendors and allowing me to choose. It was SO helpful. On the day of the wedding, everything was absolutely beautiful. Also, the team is the sweetest and very professional. I really enjoyed getting to know them and I would highly recommend. Thank you for everything. Cheers!

Sent on 07/27/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Cherished in Hawaii Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1650
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2499
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3350
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Non-Religious
    Religious

Real Weddings

• Aloha On The Rocks Bar Services & Beverages

Mina and her crew are friendly and professional! Aloha On The Rocks always enjoys working with Cherished In Hawaii Weddings :)

• 350 Ward Ave. Ste 160-268, Ste 160-268 Honolulu, HI, 96814 See on map
    808-425-9309 (Phone number)
    808-800-4109 (Other Phone Number)
    9:00 am - 5:00 pm
    Location of (Cherished in Hawaii Weddings)