Aloha Beach Weddings of Maui

3530 Lower Honoapiilani Rd., Lahaina, HI 96761 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Aloha Beach Weddings of Maui

Aloha Beach Weddings of Maui is a wedding planning company based in Lahaina, Hawaii. These talented planners are dedicated to making your dreams a reality for your tropical destination wedding, relieving as much stress as possible and giving you and your entire wedding party an enjoyable and unforgettable experience.

Experience
Owner Sheree has over 12 years of experience planning weddings on the island of Maui. She enjoys planning a wide variety of weddings, from intimate beach ceremonies to grand events at private estates with spectacular views of the ocean, West Maui mountains, and gorgeous gardens.

Aloha Beach Weddings of Maui offers many services to design and execute a flawless Hawaii wedding day. The wedding planning services they provide include:

• Budget analysis

Aloha Beach Weddings of Maui 3
Aloha Beach Weddings of Maui 4

Alexandra Jagoe · Married on 01/29/2019

10/10 Recommend!

I can only say great things when it comes to Sheree and her team. I contacted Sheree with few weeks notice and she managed to pull of the wedding of my dreams. Everything was perfect -- all I had to do was was show up. She is very professional and super easy to get in touch with. I was the most stress-free bride. Sean Hower took our pictures and had them ready for us a day or two later! Not to mention that they couldn't be more perfect. It has been a few weeks since our Big Day and our friends and family can't stop talking about our wedding pictures. I still can't stop looking at them! 10/10 recommend!!

Sent on 02/17/2019
    Aloha Beach Weddings of Maui 6

TERRI · Married on 10/10/2018

Sheree is my best gift ever!!!

STOP here and look no further for the best of the best. Planning a destination wedding can be a harrowing experience UNLESS you choose Weddings On Maui. Sheree listened to my every need, want, and desire and flawlessly delivered. She assembled a team of a photographer, videographer, and hairstylist/makeup artist that are as amazing as she is. I will never be able to express my gratitude enough for every single detail (large and small) that was handled for us. I had everything from an appointment time complete with all necessary info along with directions (which was conveniently/purposely located close to our resort) with a marriage license professional arranged, suggestions of several beautiful beach locations to choose from, gorgeous affordable bouquet options, along with a photographer that matched our personalities perfectly, as well as the most wonderful hairstylist/makeup artist. Our dream team as we affectionately refer to them as now, individually contacted us as soon as Sheree assembled them to introduce themselves, their services, and to answer any questions or concerns we had as well as establish the beginning of ongoing dialogue. We are also blessed that we developed lifelong bonds and friendships with this most amazing group. They were either available or would contact us right away if we had to reach out to them although Sheree handled 99.9% of that. The entire team communicated with us on a regular basis throughout our planning process which spoke volumes to us as to the incredible service we were getting from each. To say that Weddings On Maui goes above and beyond is the understatement of all understatements. This will be the best decision you will make as you begin your dream day planning. I enjoyed every moment of my engagement and arranging a destination wedding thanks to Weddings On Maui!!!!!!

Sent on 03/21/2019