Aloha Beach Weddings of Maui

3530 Lower Honoapiilani Rd., Lahaina, HI 96761 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Aloha Beach Weddings of Maui

Aloha Beach Weddings of Maui is a wedding planning company based in Lahaina, Hawaii. These talented planners are dedicated to making your dreams a reality for your tropical destination wedding, relieving as much stress as possible and giving you and your entire wedding party an enjoyable and unforgettable experience.

Experience
Owner Sheree has over 12 years of experience planning weddings on the island of Maui. She enjoys planning a wide variety of weddings, from intimate beach ceremonies to grand events at private estates with spectacular views of the ocean, West Maui mountains, and gorgeous gardens.

Aloha Beach Weddings of Maui offers many services to design and execute a flawless Hawaii wedding day. The wedding planning services they provide include:

• Budget analysis

Aloha Beach Weddings of Maui 1
Aloha Beach Weddings of Maui 2
Aloha Beach Weddings of Maui 3

TERRI · Married on 10/10/2018

Sheree is my best gift ever!!!

STOP here and look no further for the best of the best. Planning a destination wedding can be a harrowing experience UNLESS you choose Weddings On Maui. Sheree listened to my every need, want, and desire and flawlessly delivered. She assembled a team of a photographer, videographer, and hairstylist/makeup artist that are as amazing as she is. I will never be able to express my gratitude enough for every single detail (large and small) that was handled for us. I had everything from an appointment time complete with all necessary info along with directions (which was conveniently/purposely located close to our resort) with a marriage license professional arranged, suggestions of several beautiful beach locations to choose from, gorgeous affordable bouquet options, along with a photographer that matched our personalities perfectly, as well as the most wonderful hairstylist/makeup artist. Our dream team as we affectionately refer to them as now, individually contacted us as soon as Sheree assembled them to introduce themselves, their services, and to answer any questions or concerns we had as well as establish the beginning of ongoing dialogue. We are also blessed that we developed lifelong bonds and friendships with this most amazing group. They were either available or would contact us right away if we had to reach out to them although Sheree handled 99.9% of that. The entire team communicated with us on a regular basis throughout our planning process which spoke volumes to us as to the incredible service we were getting from each. To say that Weddings On Maui goes above and beyond is the understatement of all understatements. This will be the best decision you will make as you begin your dream day planning. I enjoyed every moment of my engagement and arranging a destination wedding thanks to Weddings On Maui!!!!!!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Brittany · Married on 06/30/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Sheree and Weddings on Maui. Sheree planned our dream wedding in June 2017 in beautiful Kapalua Bay, Maui. I knew from my first interaction with Sheree that she was caring, detail oriented and extremely knowledgeable. She poured her heart and soul into each and every detail of our special day. With limited time and a limited budget, she provided and planned THE MOST gorgeous wedding for us and our guests. Maui has always been a dream destination for my husband and I and thanks to Sheree and her expert advice on Maui, not only did she plan our wedding but gave us recommendations on travel, activities and even restaurants to visit while we were there. She exceeded every expectation I had and went above and beyond in every way for our guests. I cannot thank you enough Sheree for all your time and love. You truly have a gift and we hope our paths cross again one day in Maui!

Sent on 10/11/2018