Tropical Maui Weddings

Makawao, HI View map Visit website

Aloha!

We are Lori and Jamie Lawrence of Tropical Maui Weddings. We will see to it that your wedding day is everything you imagined it would be.... and more! We are Maui's premier choice for destination weddings. We make it easy and stress free from thousands of miles away!

Jamie Lawrence was born in this beautiful paradise. Jamie has been a musician on Maui for over 40 years, and has graced thousands of weddings with his magical voice. His romantic love songs will add that “special touch” to your wedding day. Aside from Jamie’s incredible music, he is also a talented helicopter pilot. He has whisked many couples away to remote Maui rainforest waterfalls to have their private ceremony in the beauty of Maui’s lush valleys.

Lori (Scott) Lawrence was born and raised in Iowa. She worked as a school teacher for sixteen years for the Des Moines School District before moving to Maui in 2004. After following Jamie to several Maui weddings to hear him sing, and experiencing the excitement, she fell in love with wedding planning and decided to dive into a wonderful career (after all she is a Master Scuba Diver). Lori is truly a natural at making wedding dreams come true. She has assisted hundreds of couples plan their Maui wedding, and has a very long list of extremely satisfied customers. She puts her heart and soul into each and every wedding, whether it is a wedding for 2 or 200. Every detail is carefully planned and everyone can tell that she truly loves what she does. Her primary goal is to keep every one of her wedding couples worry and stress free throughout the planning process, and especially on their wedding day! And she does it all with an amazing flair.

Please fill out our wedding reservation at https://www.tropicalmauiweddings.com/reservations/ to reserve your wedding day today! We are currently booking weddings for 2019 & 2020.

Mahalo,

Jamie & Lori Lawrence

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

Mea F. Married on 09/14/2021

Best day ever with TMW!

Having Sherron, Jamie, Lori and everyone at Tropical Maui Wedding help plan/ coordinate our wedding was the BEST decision we made for this entire wedding! They always went above and beyond every request and expectation we had.

We didn’t even get around to shop for different wedding planners because Sherron was just
    that good! Being the first and only one we talked to and we knew already we didn’t need to look no further. We worked with Sherron for 2 1/2 years due to COVID but we never had a question or concern they couldn’t address. At each step of the way Sherron made sure it was in our best interest. She helped me narrow down my million mismatched ideas into a dream vision. Her response and problem solving skills were also lightening fast!

Hands down I would recommend any family and friends that are looking to get married in Maui to work with Tropical Maui Wedding. I can’t wait to plan my vow renewals with them!!!!
  • Kelli
    Kelli Married on 01/06/2021

Get Maui'd with TMW!

I have always believed God places people in our lives at very specific times and for very specific reasons. He did this when he placed my husband, Justin, in my life over 4 years ago. He proved Himself again when he blessed me with Sherron, Lori and Jamie of Tropical Maui Weddings.

I was never the girl that put a lot of thought into my wedding years before it actually happened. Planning a Hawaiian wedding from Texas seemed completely overwhelming. Luckily, my mother came across the TMW website and was surprised to see a message written from her favorite author, Lavyrle Spencer. She is a close friend of the owners, Jamie & Lori Lawrence, and in the message describes Jamie's beautiful singing voice. Of course, my mother looked him up. She was so impressed she immediately sent me a link. I drove in tears as I listened to Jamie sing Bonnie Rait's "Feels Like Home". This song was perfect and I was immediately smitten. I filled out the online form as soon as I got home that Friday afternoon.

Sunday, I received a call from "Makawao, HI". I spent the next hour talking to what felt like a long lost friend. Her name was Lori Lawrence of TMW and our connection was immediate. I had spoken with other planners and always felt less than inspired. Lori understood where I was in life and eased every worry. I got off the phone that day and Justin asked who I had been talking to because he could have sworn it was a girlfriend from college.

By the end of July I had no less than 10 emails from Lori each with a different vendor category in the subject. The emails were filled with options, packages and pricing details for each. I love that Lori provided all the information without trying to sway my opinion. She allowed me to ask questions and would provide honest feedback. I knew with her many years of experience that she would never lead me down the wrong path. Our comfort with the decision to hire TMW was further solidified after traveling to meet the team in person. My mother and I bonded with them so much during that trip we felt as if we were leaving family upon our return to Texas.

The months leading up to the wedding are full of decisions, but Lori is with you every step of the way. We wanted the destination experience, but didn't want to forgo decorative touches that seemed impossible. Once again, Lori has that covered. She has a super secret room in her home that is FULL of frames, candles, signs, easels, place card holders, fans....etc. All of this is included in TMW services. It allows you to have a perfectly curated wedding that matches your personality. Leaving the coordination to anyone else would have caused me great stress, but knowing Lori was on the job allowed me to send some inspiration photos, reply to her emails and relax.

I can honestly say my biggest concern the week before the big day was what to pack for 2 weeks in HI and not the wedding itself. I had full confidence in the TMW team and they pulled off the most beautiful, special, fun-filled day. Jamie impressed everyone with his beautiful voice. Sherron and Lori made everything flow seamlessly. All Justin and I had to worry about was enjoying the time with our guests.

I've delayed writing this review because I wasn't quite sure how I could describe TMW in a way that conveyed how wonderful they are. If you are planning a Maui wedding, I beg you to consider TMW. They will create for you the most beautiful, stree-free Best Day Ever.
    Angela Married on 08/03/2019

Best experience ever!

After deciding that a destination wedding was the right fit for my (now to be) husband and myself, we started to research wedding coordinators on the island. This was a must as I knew it would be a very difficult task to do on my own. Our first interview was with Lori Lawrence from Tropical Maui Weddings. After spending more than an hour with her on the phone (as we live in MN), we knew she was THE ONE for us! Her personality was radiant and she offered us a sense of ease as we moved forward with the wedding planning process.
    Lori listened to our vision, and made sure that each detail was meticulously followed through. She offered guidance upon decision making, and because she lives on the island and works with many of the vendors on a weekly basis, was able to give us her opinion when needed. Lori kept our budget in mind the whole time, and was a GOD SEND! Upon meeting her in Hawaii, we knew then that we couldn’t have made our dream wedding come alive without her and the TROPICAL MAUI WEDDINGS team.
    They truly treat your like family and made not only the wedding planning process a breeze, but the day itself. We are incredibly grateful to have met her and TMW. LOOK NO FURTHER! You’ve got the complete package here with TMW!
  • illustration stars

28 photos · 09/07/2016
Matt & Melissa
30 photos · 01/09/2016

Aloha Bars Maui Aloha Bars Maui Wedding Caterers

Have you ever wished that you had a magical fairy godmother to make all of your wedding dreams come true? She exists and she is the owner and heart and soul of Tropical Maui Weddings. Lori Lawrence makes dreams a reality for countless happy Brides and Grooms on this beautiful island. From start to finish Lori & Jackie plan and execute the most beautiful and organized weddings, never missing a beat. During the event she is always within eyes view of her Bride to make sure there is anything that her or her guests may need , which she has already thought of. She is such a sweetheart the she forms a special bond creating longtime friendships with her clients. One of my favorite parts of the wedding night is hearing Brides and Grooms rave about how wonderful Lori has been to them on there special day. It is a true honor to be a part of her wedding vendor family!

Tad Craig Photography Tad Craig Photography Wedding Photographers

Tropical Maui Wedding is terrific company to work for as a photographer. Very well organized, perfectly decorated events & a great photography timeline makes our relationship so easy! Have done some super wedding with this great company & highly recommend them! Aloha :)

Joanna Tano Photography Joanna Tano Photography Wedding Photographers

Lori Lawrence is great to work with! She has a very nice, calm energy to her which is key on the wedding day. She does a thorough job making sure all of the wedding vendors know the timeline and important details and keeps everything running smoothly on the wedding day. I would highly recommend Tropical Maui Weddings!

78 Auoli Drive Makawao, HI, 96768
877-628-4933
Location of (Tropical Maui Weddings)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding