WEDDING PLANNER 808

Honolulu, HI View map Visit website
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

Wedding Planner 808 is a detail-oriented wedding planning business in Honolulu, Hawaii. Owner Janice Bachiller started the business in 2004 after organizing events for corporations and non-profit organizations. She strives to exceed all customer expectations. Any couple looking to have a wedding on the beautiful islands of Hawaii can count on Wedding Planner 808 to make it happen. We are celebrating our 15th Anniversary on June 5, 2019 and look forward to many more successful years assisting beautiful couples.

Wedding Planner 808 can assist couples in planning for the rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. She can accommodate any wedding type, from civil to religious to double weddings. Wedding Planner 808 offers the following services:

• Budget analysis
  • Partial planning
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

We have coordinated at the following venues:

Waikiki - South Shore

Ala Moana Beach Park

Willows Restaurant

Queen Emma Summer Palace

La Mariana Sailing Club

The following venues on Oahu require Day of Coordinators, therefore require extra setup time. Please inquire on services for these venues:

1) Loulu Palm Estate, Kahuku on Northshore (Timing 11:00am to 11:00pm)

2) Lanikuhonua Estate, Ko'Olina on West Coast (Timing 10:00am to 10:00pm)

3) Kualoa Ranch, Kaneohe on Windward (10:00am to 10:00pm)

4) Sunset Ranch, Pupukea on Northshore (9:00am to 9:00pm)

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Sarah
    Sarah V. Married on 06/04/2022

Janice is awesome!

Deciding to hire Janice as a partial wedding planner was one of the best decisions for my wedding! I live on the island and figured it would be easy enough to plan it all on my own and just hire a day-of coordinator but after having the initial consultation and seeing the different package options, I knew I had to hire her. Janice gave helpful suggestions and advice when it came to my wedding including all the small little details. She was always pretty quick to respond to my text messages whenever I had questions in between our meetings. She never made me feel bad about any of my decisions but she did let me know if there was any potential issues that may occur. I truly believe all those extra planning sessions with Janice made my wedding from “pretty nice” to “absolutely breathtaking.” I’ve gotten so many compliments with how it all turned out! My bridal party and my family even told me how much they liked her and how they enjoyed how she handled rehearsal and wedding day. There are not enough words for me to express my gratitude and thankfulness to her. I’m so happy that I hired her, I had the wedding of my dreams❤️
    Kristen I. Married on 02/28/2022

Amazing work, highly recommend!

Janice was absolutely amazing! We had gotten engaged at the end of 2019, then the pandemic hit. We were tired of waiting and had no clue what we were doing and relied on advice from friends and family. Just over a month from my wedding, we started finalizing everything and thought we were doing well. We knew we needed a Day of Coordinator since we didn't want to put all the stress on family or friends, and luckily my cousins referred me to Janice. We started chatting 5-weeks from the big day and WOW there were so many details I never would have thought of if not for Janice. She is so organized, detailed, and is a great resource for recommendations and suggestions. Most of the wedding was DIY so I would show Janice general things I wanted and how they should be. She did an amazing job setting everything up on the day, my ceremony and reception were perfect. I am so happy I trusted her with the decorations and placements, she truly made our day stress free! Janice is very personable and professional, she is the best coordinator we could have asked for and we highly recommend her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Kooldip Productions Kooldip Productions Wedding DJs

Janice is very reliable and amazing when it comes to wedding planning. She makes it way too easy for emcees like me. I can't stress enough how attentive, caring, and genuine your wedding planners should be. Janice is that and more. She is the cream of the crop and I really appreciate people like her who pay attention to the finer details of a wedding. Thank you Janice for making my job easy and after seeing what there is out there in the industry, I highly recommend her as your wedding planner!

Hawaiianpix Photography Hawaiianpix Photography Wedding Photographers

Highly recommend! Janice and staff will absolutely make your day stress free and enjoyable. If you are asking yourself, how can we get all this done before our wedding? Your answer is simple, call a PRO. These folks will put together a flawless event for you. From your timeline, to your venue, to the quality vendors they work with Wedding Planner 808 will handle every detail. You deserve to relax and enjoy your wedding and your guests, they make that happen.

J. Muse Entertainment J. Muse Entertainment Wedding DJs

Reliable Vendor, Professional and Courteous.

91-846 KEENA PLACE Honolulu, HI, 96706
808-688-4405

MONDAY - FRIDAY 08:00 AM TO 6:OO PM SAT, SUN & AFTER BUSINESS HOURS ARE BY APPOINTMENT
Location of (WEDDING PLANNER 808)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding