Kooldip Productions

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,000,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,000,000 Most Popular Price

So much fun you'll want to stay forever!

Do you want to dance all night long with your spouse? Are you hoping your guests go home raving about the fun they had on your big day? Is there a friend you'd like to roast? Jk!

Press play on the video above to witness the type of fun you could have at your next event! :)

• Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,000,000

What is included in the starting price?

MC
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,000,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$400

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Microphones
Projector
Uplighting

• Cathy
    Cathy L. Married on 06/06/2022

Great emcee and easy to work with

We saw Kuldip at a friends wedding. He was engaging, fun, and kept the party moving. We decided to hire him for our non-profit event. Unfortunately due to the ongoing crisis we had to cancel, but he was very accommodating and worked with us to get everything straightened out.

Kooldip Productions's reply:

It is our hope we get to service a future event of yours Cat! :) Thank you for taking the time to write us! We appreciate you. Much love coming your way during these times!!
    Katrina W. Married on 05/29/2022

Everyone loves Kuldip!

It’s been a month since our wedding, and we still get compliments from our wedding guests about Kuldip and DJ Rude Dogg. Kuldip kept our guests laughing and engaged throughout the entire reception, and DJ Rude Dogg got EVERYONE on the dance floor for the entire night. On top of that, Kuldip kept the entire wedding organized, and you could really tell that he studied our timeline and really listened to us when we spoke about us as a couple and our diverse group of wedding guests. We had the BEST day because of Kooldip Productions. If you’re looking an incredibly fun wedding/event for you and your guests, look no further than Kooldip Productions!
    Johanna G. Married on 05/27/2022

Never ending fun!!!

What can I say, but AMAZING!!! DJ Kooldip and crew are the Best of the Best! Professionalism at its best! We did our research in search for a DJ and emcee and no one came close to this gem. He took the time and effort to get to know us, our guests, our likes and dislikes, our passions and what makes us tick! He engaged our guests in games and laughter. We all had so much fun from beginning to end. Our guests were all amazed by him and kept asking where we found him. We will definitely be a repeat customer!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

L-4-Love L-4-Love Wedding Planners

I'm a wedding planner, so I've seen it all. After just working one time with Kuldip, I was so impressed. He had first and foremost, obviously actually read over the timeline that I sent before the wedding a week or two before (gasp!) and had questions we could work out before the wedding which was super helpful. Then on the day of the wedding, he was amazing. Super on top of it, worked WITH me, entertaining, pleasant, funny, energetic. The whole package. Not showy, not making it all about him- focusing on the needs and wants of the couple and feeling out the crowd to match the mood. You'd never believe how hard it is to find a really great emcee who gets it. He does!!! Definitely going on my recommended vendor list and I hope to work with him lots more!

The Perfect Wedding DJs The Perfect Wedding DJs Wedding DJs

Kooldip is probably the best MC I have ever seen. Being an MC myself and having been in the industry for over 16 years, I can tell you that this man is the real deal. I have noticed that most MCs rely on crude humor to incite laughter from a crowd. Kooldip is classy and professional and does not need to compromise the elegance of your event for the sake of entertainment. In my professional opinion, that is top tier level skill. If you want an MC who can keep a crowd engaged, make them feel comfortable, make them roar with laughter, and help the program flow so smoothly that by the end of the night it feels like time just flew by, then hire this man for every event you are ever a part of.

WEDDING PLANNER 808 WEDDING PLANNER 808 Wedding Planners

KULDIP is an Awesome emcee! He has the attention of all guests and makes every reception just as great as the last one! All of my clients love working with him and enjoy every minute of their event. I highly recommend him as your Emcee! He is worth every penny and every memory of your wedding will be because he made it happen!

1441 Kapiolani Blvd Ste 1114 Honolulu, HI, 96814
808-234-5665
Location of (Kooldip Productions)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding