1441 Kapiolani Blvd Ste 1114, Honolulu, HI 96814 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 52

About Kooldip Productions

So much fun you'll want to stay forever!

Do you want to dance all night long with your spouse? Are you hoping your guests go home raving about the fun they had on your special day? Press play on the video above to witness the type of fun you could have at your next event! :)

Kooldip Productions offers many services to get the party started at your wedding. These wedding services include:

• Consultation
  • Monogram
  • Indoor/Outdoor Sparklers
  • Cloud effect

Other Services
Kooldip Productions also offers many additional services. These optional services include:

• Custom monogram
  • Photo booth
  • Officiant services
  • Live musicians
Follow Kooldip Productions on

4178464228fd12d2 1465676855596 img7983
Ko'olau Ballroom 01.30.16
Dancefloor (Ku'ulei Media 07.20.14)
Dancefloor (Ku'ulei Media 07.20.14)
Ko'olau Ballrooms 04.15.16
The bride (Ku'ulei Media 07.20.14)
The bride (Ku'ulei Media 07.20.14)
Corporate EventHilton Waikiki Beach Hotel Ballroom  02.19.16
Corporate EventHilton Waikiki Beach Hotel Ballroom 02.19.16
Happy event (Ku'ulei Media  07.20.14)
Happy event (Ku'ulei Media 07.20.14)
Hilton Hawaiian Village Ballroom 05.06.15

Kooldip Productions 7
  • Judi

Judi Perez · Married on 09/26/2019

THE Best Entertainment!!

If you are looking for THE best wedding entertainment, look no further than Kuldip and his crew! From our first conversation to the main event, Kuldip was there every step of the way. My husband and I were in 2 different time zones on the Mainland planning a destination wedding in Waikiki and Kuldip was so accommodating in terms of getting us on the phone, planning together in the midst of our crazy schedules. Kuldip and his crew are the epitome of FUN. Our guests raved about how great they were and how well Kuldip knew us. Kuldip takes the time to get to know you and that translates into a personal experience, like he was our family emcee'ing the event! From ceremony music, to the dance floor, to the extras (get the SPARKLERS!!), Kuldip and his crew were amazing! The memories they provided us will stay with us forever. You will not go wrong with Kooldip Productions!!! Hire them!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Leimakamae · Married on 09/01/2019

Kid 'n Play!!!

From our first meeting at Starbuck's, it has been an absolute pleasure working with Kuldip! Kuldip as well as his team are professionals that know how to read/entertain people, extremely easy to work with, very quick response time, super flexible and willing to accommodate or make recommendations, and WORTH THE MONEY!!
    Honestly, I wasn't even worried about who would emcee. My thinking was, if it ends up being too expensive we could just have family/friends do it. First of all, Kuldip is so easy to talk to. He informed/honored a promotion they were giving if we met him at the expo (which he knew we did not attend). It was while he was explaining all the perks that came with the promotion that I realized we were getting WAY... more than "just an emcee." Being that he has been in the business for quite some time, he is well connected/established (which makes things A LOT easier throughout your entire wedding experience), very handy with tips for your special day/night and provides explanations, but most importantly great with communicating and sharing his knowledge.
    Finally, WEDDING DAY and RECEPTION. We had such a great time, not only with family and friends but vendors who (I'd like to think) became friends!! I literally was on top of the world the WHOLE day! Thank you to Kuldip for keeping the entire room entertained at our reception. Mind you, this is a room filled with 400 guests from all different lifestyles... infants/toddlers, teens, devout Christians, shipyard workers (NOT engineers, shipyard welders/shipwrights)!! We still get compliments about Kuldip from EVERYONE at our party!! Should we ever need a DJ for another event, we would definitely be reaching out to Kuldip again! To top it off, Kuldip and the DJ ended the night dancing with us and showing off them Kid 'n Play moves!!! The room went crazy! :)

We absolutely loved working with you all!! Thank you to Kuldip and the gang!! We love you guys!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 07/13/2019

Best Emcee Ever!

We hired Kooldip and DJ Rude Dogg to emcee and DJ our wedding on July 13, 2019 and they were amazing!!! Kooldip and Kim were very organized throughout the entire process. They communicated well and were always available to answer our questions. Kooldip was especially helpful when we asked for advice on our reception timeline. The game, “Man I feel like a woman,” that he recommended was a huge hit! I haven’t seen that done at any wedding before.

We’ve been to a lot of weddings, like a lot- in Cali and in Hawaii and I’ve never seen an emcee like Kooldip. He is the absolute best emcee, so when I saw him in action at my brother’s wedding, I knew that I needed to book him right away. During my father-daughter dance, my dad was quite literally talking to me about how much he liked Kooldip.

The dance floor was packed the entire night. Dj Rude Dogg was able to incorporate all our Bay Area favorite songs and play “Lean on Me” without anyone leaving the dance floor. The music was amazing all night!

I can honestly say that the reception was the way it was because of Kooldip and Rude Dogg. They really made the whole night flawless. Hire them! You can’t go wrong with them!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Kooldip Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• L-4-Love
    L-4-Love Wedding Planners

I'm a wedding planner, so I've seen it all. After just working one time with Kuldip, I was so impressed. He had first and foremost, obviously actually read over the timeline that I sent before the wedding a week or two before (gasp!) and had questions we could work out before the wedding which was super helpful. Then on the day of the wedding, he was amazing. Super on top of it, worked WITH me, entertaining, pleasant, funny, energetic. The whole package. Not showy, not making it all about him- focusing on the needs and wants of the couple and feeling out the crowd to match the mood. You'd never believe how hard it is to find a really great emcee who gets it. He does!!! Definitely going on my recommended vendor list and I hope to work with him lots more!

• The Perfect Wedding DJs
    The Perfect Wedding DJs Wedding DJs

Kooldip is probably the best MC I have ever seen. Being an MC myself and having been in the industry for over 16 years, I can tell you that this man is the real deal. I have noticed that most MCs rely on crude humor to incite laughter from a crowd. Kooldip is classy and professional and does not need to compromise the elegance of your event for the sake of entertainment. In my professional opinion, that is top tier level skill. If you want an MC who can keep a crowd engaged, make them feel comfortable, make them roar with laughter, and help the program flow so smoothly that by the end of the night it feels like time just flew by, then hire this man for every event you are ever a part of.

• WEDDING PLANNER 808
    WEDDING PLANNER 808 Wedding Planners

KULDIP is an Awesome emcee! He has the attention of all guests and makes every reception just as great as the last one! All of my clients love working with him and enjoy every minute of their event. I highly recommend him as your Emcee! He is worth every penny and every memory of your wedding will be because he made it happen!

• 1441 Kapiolani Blvd Ste 1114 Honolulu, HI, 96814 See on map