Mike Bell Weddings

Honolulu, Honolulu, HI 96825 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Mike Bell Weddings

Mike Bell Weddings is a one stop shop wedding company based in Honolulu, Hawaii that is ready to prepare and present all your wedding music and entertainment. Founded by Mike Bell in 2001- an experienced DJ, live musician and entertainer - you and your guests will appreciate our attention to detail and unique talents. From pre-ceremony to cocktail hour and reception, Mike Bell Weddings is prepared to make sure your wedding look, sound and feel simply amazing!

Mike Bell Weddings offers a variety of services and options for your special day. Couples can choose just a DJ service or select additional elements to add some more pizazz to their event. Services include:

• DJ/MC
  • Live Musician
  • Officiant
  • Photo booths
  • Event rentals (tables, chairs, linens, custom arbors, accent and mood lighting, and table/ lawn games)
  • Planning, Design and Coordination

Gazebo wedding ceremony
Gazebo wedding ceremony
Couple photo
Couple photo
Mike bell dancing with the bride as he performs as host/mc and wedding reception dj
Mike bell performing cocktail hour live music on guitar in front of his dance floor lighting and pa...
Mike bell with the bride and groom!
Mike bell with the bride and groom!
View from the dj booth as mike bell performs as wedding reception dj for this awesome tent wedding!
Violet lights
Wedding reception

• Videos 2

52 Reviews for Mike Bell Weddings

Hayden · Married on 09/14/2018

Mike Bell deserves more than just 5 stars. This guy is funny, creative and very energetic. Made my wife and I very happy with how our wedding went because of him. Mike knows what he’s doing and is very professional. If you want your wedding to go perfect, he’s the man for the job. I was very pleased with how he kept the momentum going during the reception. We sat down with him prior to our wedding date and I instantly knew that I could trust him with our wedding. All the guests at our wedding had a blast and loved all the music he played. Very interactive and an all around great person. Thank you so much, Mike Bell.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Mike Bell Weddings's reply:

Hayden! I had such a blast at yours and Kams' wedding! Thanks for letting me be a special part. I am so happy you for the two of you! Your guests were amazing and tons of fun! Congratulations again!

Alexis · Married on 07/21/2018

If I could give Mike 10 stars, I would in a heartbeat.
    Mike was our Day-of Coordinator, Emcee, and DJ for our wedding at Kualoa Ranch. That alone made me totally nervous because I've never met this man, but I was trusting him with ALL aspects of my big day. WE did have a quick 15 minute intro to go over our music sheet a few days before the wedding but that was it... full trust!

Mike and his team did not disappoint! Mike offered to pick up a bunch of our centerpieces and decorations a few days prior to the wedding, this alone was a huge help as my family just moved off the island and I didn't have a big car to work with.
    The morning of the wedding my bridesmaids and I arrived to the ceremony location (we got ready on site) and Mike and his team was already there with music, playing setting up tables and chairs. His punctuality put me at ease so early in the morning.
    He assured me once I got there everything will be taken care of, if something goes a miss, you will not even hear about it. His team met with ALL of my vendors as they arrived to the ceremony, they placed all of my decorations out on the tables, set up my flower arrangements, the food, the ceremony site, the check in table, down to placing favors on the table. May I remind you, he was hired as a DAY OF COORDINATOR. They do not normally do this for you. He was not my wedding planner nor my decorator. But he took everything I needed to do head on and took it upon himself to do it. With no complaint. No questions asked.
    After getting married our bridal team hung out in the bridal room waiting to be announced to the reception. He went above and beyond and had Kelly (one of the assistants) stand outside of our door and brings us drinks and pupus when needed. He called him "Our personal concierge".

After eating, we initially had paid for caterers to clear our tables, but they were misinformed and when M

Sent on 08/07/2018

Vince · Married on 12/09/2017

Mike spoke such powerful words at our ceremony. It spoke to both of us and brought about tears of joy. He used a lot of material from the questionnaires to personalize his anecdotes. I felt like I knew him since kindergarten.
    And so did some of my family, LOL. Feel free to peep the video here.

Mike killed it (in a good way) at the reception. He played all of the music from our extensive playlists and made some good executive decisions on his own. When he noticed that people weren’t dancing to specific types of songs, he’d fade it and return to ones that brought people back out. He noticed that the Electric Slide brought a lot of people to the dance floor, so once things started slowing down on the dance floor, he switched back to the Electric Slide, followed by the Cupid Shuffle, followed by Cha Cha Shuffle 1 and 2. The dance floor was packed. And it was 25 minutes of non-stop cardio and sweat flying all over the place.

The lighting was beautiful. Feel free to peep the photos here.

The photobooth was so fun. I kept looking over at the bar and thinking to myself that our bar tab was going to be super expensive because the line was long …. all night. And then I realized that it was the line to the photobooth, which was adjacent to the bar. Phew, that was a close one. Mike and his crew provided a ton of fun accessories and props. The technology was top notch and self supported. You simply click on the button on the screen, pose, and wait for it to print. There was staff on hand to add paper and answer questions, but it was super easy to use. My nephews and nieces had a blast.

Kortni and I highly recommend Mike for all of your wedding needs: DJ, lighting, photobooth, officiating
    Mike Bell and his staff are top notch.

Thanks for helping to make our wedding perfect, Mike.

Blessings,
    Vince & Kortni

Sent on 01/25/2018

Mike Bell Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,399.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,499.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 750.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Andy Stenz Photography
    Andy Stenz Photography Wedding Photographers

It was such a pleasure to work with Mike Bell! After 10 years of shooting weddings, I can honestly say there are only a handful of DJs that really know how to make the wedding day an amazing experience for the couple and the other vendors working; and Mike is one of those guys. He knows how to run the show but he also knows how to listen to what the couple wants (and how to read a dance floor and get it pumping). I've seen him get more people on the dance floor at a small wedding than some DJs can at a wedding 4 times it's size. He's a super nice guy and fun to include (and a great MC to boot!)

• A Bride's Ally
    A Bride's Ally Wedding Planners

I truly cannot say enough fabulous things about Mike Bell Weddings. I’ve worked with A LOT of wedding DJs and Mike Bell is by far the most talented guy for the job. His ability to read a room and keep a dance floor packed is nothing short of magical. Every bride of mine who’s used him has ranted and raved about how fantastic a job he did AND how their guests said it was the best wedding they’d ever been to. He’s been my recommended DJ since I first started as a wedding planner, and I wouldn’t have it any other way!

• Manda Marie Photography
    Manda Marie Photography Wedding Photographers

I'm a wedding photographer who occasionally has the opportunity to work the same weddings Mike is running, and I have yet to see a crowd who doesn't get out there on the dance floor! Way to get people in the mood! Mike has the coolest light displays I've yet to see at wedding receptions, and also the best music mixes. You won't be disappointed.

• Honolulu Honolulu, HI, 96825 See on map