Hawaii Events Unlimited

PO Box 2172, Pearl City, HI 96782 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 27

About Hawaii Events Unlimited

Located in Pearl City, Hawaii Events Unlimited is a production company that will make your wedding experience special, with a motto of “one company, unlimited possibilities.” They work directly with professionals like DJs and emcees; each can be matched with you based on your budget and need. Hawaii Events Unlimited’s team members have a combined amount of 40 years of work experience, and they love the people and places of Hawaii. They believe music is art, and their collection covers genres like hip hop, oldies, and rock.

Hawaii Events Unlimited offers free consultations to couples who are looking to gather the facts while in research mode. Booking packages that cover multiple services will save you money overall. Turn to them for uplighting or monograms. Other services include:

• Low-lying fog
  • Custom Monograms (Static and Motion)
  • Digital Fireworks
  • Projection Mapping
  • Dedicated on-site Lighting Designer
  • Wall Decor (Gobo projection)
  • Cake Mapping
  • Hashtag print services
  • Photo booth
  • Flip Books
  • Bilingual emcee
  • One event per day
  • Liability insurance
  • and much more (please visit our webiste for more pics and descriptions)
Follow Hawaii Events Unlimited on

Hawaii Events Unlimited 6
Hawaii Events Unlimited 7

Tianna · Married on 01/05/2019

Best in the business!

Hawaii Events Unlimited is literally the BEST in the business! I shopped around with many different vendors but Hawai’i Events Unlimited offered the best packages & the customer service Marvin gave was unbeatable. They were my favorite vendor to work with! Every question or concern Marvin address them quickly and personably. I didn’t feel like another customer to him.

Our monogram was beyond beautiful. The photobooth was exactly how I imagined it to look like. But most importantly the LIGHTING was AMAZING!!!!!! I didn’t realize how much they could transform a place until actually seeing it myself. I got so much compliments from my guests about how beautiful it was and how they didn’t feel like they were in the same hall. The DJ was bomb! Every song had the dance floor LIT.

I have no complaints or regrets going with them. It was amazing to have your photobooth, Dj and lighting all from one vendor.

You will not be disappointed booking them for your event! Thank you so much Hawaii events unlimited & Marvin for giving us the best night we’ll always remember.

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Hawaii Events Unlimited 12

Hawaii Events Unlimited's reply:

Hey Tianna!

Thank you so much for booking us! You're wedding was really fun and i'm glad we got to transform that venue with our lights! We appreciate you for trusting in us!

Marvin

Carla Marie · Married on 12/16/2018

Awesome service for Husband and I's wedding day!

Hawaii Events Unlimited provided quality service for my husband and I's wedding and they were great to work with! They were professional, responsiveness and made the process easy for us. They provided uplighting, MC, DJ, photo booth, dancing with a cloud, and pretty much anything you'd need for a wedding. The DJ and MC kept the crowd alive and made the reception memorable with their game ideas, etc. I would recommend them to anyone planning an event (wedding, birthday party, banquet, etc)!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Hawaii Events Unlimited's reply:

Thank you Carla for having us. You guys were awesome dancing the whole night! So much fun seeing you guys dance.

Award

Hawaii Events Unlimited FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• PO Box 2172 Pearl City, HI 96782 See on map