Honolulu, HI and Maui, Kihei, HI 96753 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 29

About Aloha Event DJ Oahu & Maui

Our passion is entertaining you on the most important day of your life cherishing every moment with the people that matter to you most! We want you to be able to have the music and entertainment that you have always envisioned. Using top of the line sound and high end lighting equipment, we always make sure to play the music you want to hear and not any of the songs you fear. We do this using a personalized playlist for every couple to your exact preferences so that you have the perfect vibe for your wedding or event. Whatever you dream up, we would love to make a reality. We have accommodated clients from around the world at almost all venues on Oahu as well as venues on Maui. Some of the locations we are a Preferred Vendor for include:

Four Seasons Oahu Resort at Ko Olina

Hilton Waikiki Beach

He'eia State Park

Aloha Plan & Simple

Waikele Country Club​

We provide a variety of entertainment options such as DJ services, MC services, sound, lighting, live music, projector/screen, photobooth, monograms, uplighting and more!

Follow Aloha Event DJ Oahu & Maui on

22 Reviews for Aloha Event DJ Oahu & Maui

• Chasity

Chasity · Married on 02/20/2021

Professional DJ!

Hunter was/is an amazing DJ! He is extremely professional. He keeps in constant contact with you regarding what you want. He answers all emails quickly and doesnt keep you waiting for long. He asked if I had a coordinator and gave him her number, and they kept in contact as well. If you dont know what you want regarding certain songs, he gives wonderful suggestions. We hired him not only to be a DJ, but for a photobooth and for the projector as well. From the beginning, the music for the ceremony was perfectly timed. It faded out well when I got to the end of the aisle. The recessional song played perfectly as I walked out of the aisle. Next comes the reception, the grand entrance song was perfect! And it was at a great volume, loud enough for everyone to hear but soft enough that it wouldn't disturb any neighbors. Then came the first dance as husband and wife. Here is where things went wrong. Hunter had accidentally played the wrong song as our first dance. I gave him a horrified look, and told him wrong song! He quickly realized his mistake and fixed it. Mistakes happen, nothing major. We danced and moved on to a special dance between my mother and father. He played their song and moved on. We did all of our games! For our shoe game, he brought a black and white hanky which we didnt expect. But thankfully he did, as it was hard for me to put my shoes on! Continuing on through the night, everything else went smoothly. He played all the right music and all the songs that were requested. The photobooth was beautiful. It had a pineapple background which was cute. Although, its not wedding style. Hunter's staff was very professional at the photobooth even though all my guests were drunk and rowdy. We did not get any photobooth props due to covid, but we supplied our own. The projector was big enough for everyone to see and the sound was amazing. Hunter did ask me in one of our emails, for everyone who spoke into a mic, to wear a mask. I did explain to hunter, that my mother is deaf and reads lips to communicate and understand everyone. He was very understanding and allowed my guests to speak without a mask. Hunter is a very professional DJ and Emcee. He did everything I asked, and even made last minute announcements. He doesn't do the small talk or side comments that some DJ's do which I appreciate it as he kept it classy which is what I was going for. I was told he even helped clean up a bit at the end of the wedding. Isn't that crazy? I would highly recommend Hunter for any event. He did an amazing job and looked good!

Sent on 03/11/2021

Maires T. · Married on 01/05/2021

Thank you for being a part of our wedding and making the day one we won't forget!

We are so happy to have chosen Hunter to be our wedding DJ. Hunter's passion for music and of bringing joy to others through music is apparent in his business. During our first face to face meeting he let us tell him exactly what we wanted and even though we were a little lost at first, as a couple with varied music tastes, Hunter was able to narrow down some ideas for us. He helped us imagine the tone we wanted to set for each portion of the wedding and on the day, executed it all perfectly! He was able to read the energy of the guests and played music accordingly. Both me and my husband had special surprises for each other and Hunter helped us each to pull them off with ease. Not only was he professional, on time, and quick to respond to emails, he's a really nice guy! Thank you Hunter for being a part of our wedding and making the day one we won't forget!

Sent on 12/29/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Aloha Event DJ Oahu & Maui FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1249
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1499
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 50
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Honolulu, HI and Maui Kihei, HI, 96753 See on map
    808-650-5611 (Phone number)
    Location of (Aloha Event DJ Oahu & Maui)