Hawaii Sound & Vision

Kailua Kona, HI View map

$850 Most Popular Price

Experience counts. Choose the company with a track record spanning over 20 years.

Your wedding is very important to you. For this reason it is crucial that you hire a professional full service company. Our entertainers provide so much more than conventional disc jockeys. All of our music designer / emcees are professionals with exceptional vocal, music and coordination abilities. Once you share your creative vision with our event consultants, you have a full event team on your side. From the day you contact us to the final moments of your event, we handle all of the details large and small. Our competitive pricing allows you to book our premium service for the same or less than a traditional DJ.

Contact us today for your complimentary consultation and custom quotation.

Serving all Big Island, Hawaii including Kailua Kona, Kohala, Waimea, Hilo and Honakaa.

808-982-8330

aloha@hawaiisav.com

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$615

What is included in the starting price?

MC
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$850

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$295

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Projector
Uplighting

• Monica
    Monica S. Married on 05/22/2022

Excellent DJ!

You are in great hands with HSAV. I got married this past weekend and Jessica and her team did an amazing job to keep the tunes flowing and create a warm and fun dance party. First off, Jessica was incredible to work with - so responsive, understanding and kind! The music selection was perfect. While I supplied a list of songs, she incorporated additional songs that definitely vibed with my songs. She created such an awesome environment that (all 35) of my guests were having a blast and dancing until the very end! She also was very collaborative and took all our asks (from coordinating with my step mother in law for a surprise song to sing during cocktail hour to playing my husband’s exact recording for the processional!) Book HSAV - you will not be disappointed!!
  • Sheridan
    Sheridan J. Married on 03/29/2022

Great service & price point!

HSAV was so great for our mini-wedding! I was nervous about the music for our reception because my husband and I have very different tastes - while I appreciate pop-dance music, he loves funk-rock. We created a few different playlists & a summary sheet (one for happy hour, one for dinner, one for dancing) to give an idea of how we hoped the evening would progress musically and I didn't know if they would take the time to go through it or use any of it. The big day came and they did a FANTASTIC job!! It was clear they had reviewed everything we sent, they utilized songs from the various playlists and brought in a good mix of their own. They kept the evening going and the hits coming! It was so much fun dancing with everyone and I never once felt an awkward song or transition shied anyone away from dancing. We were also able to rent disco balls from HSAV which we couldn't find anywhere else and they were a huge hit!! My only comment would be to inquire about the microphones / DJ booth equipment that will be used if you are detail oriented and want to be sure of how these will look in the background of photos like me, but otherwise you can leave the rest to them!
  • Jen
    Jen V. Married on 02/22/2022

Best DJ on the Big Island!

The team at HSV was incredible! If you are wanting to book a DJ for your wedding on the Big Island I would 100% tell you to work with HSV! I worked with Jessica over email for intake and booking and she was so helpful and very quick to respond. She was very clear on what to do and steps leading up to the event.

Now let me tell you about Glenn. Glenn was incredible both for our ceremony and reception but let me tell you Glenn really shined at our reception! I wrote a message to Jessica describing me and my husband’s musical tastes and Glenn went above and beyond our expectations with what he delivered! Glenn made the party! He picked the best songs and had everyone dancing all night long–none of our guests left until the very end of the reception! Thank you both to Glenn and Jessica for making our big day so fun and perfect!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

30 photos · 09/12/2016
  • Jarratt & Lauren
    32 photos · 05/31/2014

FLY BY NIGHT Disc Jockeys FLY BY NIGHT Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

Glenn Schultz and his staff are complete professionals and execute perfect events. Whether it is a PA rental, your wedding day, or a multi-day conference in need of a responsive A/V staff, Hawaii Sound & Vision is the best choice you can make. While HSV does it all, their specialty is weddings. They are detailed, great with assistance, able to coordinate with destination brides around the world, and they offer some of the island's best DJ talent. For a worry free wedding day filled with "Aloha", book Hawaii Sound & Vision.

Isle Love Weddings & Events Isle Love Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Hawaii Sound and Vision are the audio and lighting visionaries of our island. They provide all the audio/visual products and services that you could need or want for your dream wedding. They love to jump in early in the planning process and get creative with their clients and planners in creating once in a lifetime events. From innovative lighting to creative music design that will keep your guests dancing all night they do it all! Not only are they experts in their field but they are extremely professional, reliable and fun to work with, look no further that HSAV for your audio/visual needs!

Kona Beach Bungalows Kona Beach Bungalows Hotel Weddings

very dependable and reasonable for our clients. Happy to work with Hawaii Sound and Vision.

Kailua Kona, 96740
Location of (Hawaii Sound & Vision)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding