Kailua Kona, HI 96740 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Isle Love Weddings & Events

Isle Love Weddings & Events is a full-service wedding planner located on the Kailua Kona, Hawaii island. With their creative expertise, they will bring your vision to life, handling every detail. They handpick everything you need for an unforgettable, stress-free day, inspired by your love story. The planners follow a process that is authentic and refined, keeping their clients' needs at the forefront. Their work is guided by principles and values that create a foundation of trust and open communication with every client. They believe wedding planning should be fun, and they will do all the hard work so you can enjoy the process!

Isle Love Weddings & Events offers many services to ensure a flawless wedding that represents your unique love story. These wedding planning services include:

• Budget analysis

Isle Love Weddings & Events 6
Isle Love Weddings & Events 7

Arlette Starks · Married on 05/22/2019

Service Delivery

My ceremony planning started 3 months ahead of the actual ceremony Crystal assisted me with arranging all the details for a destination wedding including answering all of my questions. I had a limited budget and she worked with me to identify vendors who fit within my budget. Crystal provided me with assurance throughout the process.

Sent on 10/17/2019
    Isle Love Weddings & Events 12
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 03/26/2019

Fabulous experience!

Crystal and team were fabulous! We planned our wedding from Oregon and we could not have done it without Crystal. She made us feel at ease with all our decisions offering options and suggestions for all our ideas. She dealt with all our vendors and kept us organized. She was so easy to work with and even accommodated some of my last minute changes. The day of the wedding I knew she had it under control and I had no worries at all. Thank you Crystal! I would highly recommend her to any couple!!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Isle Love Weddings & Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Karen Loudon Photography
    Karen Loudon Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Crystal at Isle Love Weddings on many events through the years and have always found her to be extremely professional, organized and easy to work with. Her attention to detail is impeccable. She is so great at thinking outside the box and does a phenomenal job at keeping her vendors organized and on point! She really "gets" what I do as a wedding photographer, and always ensures I have everything I need in order to create amazing images for our clients. I would highly recommend Crystal for anyone looking for an outstanding event planner. You will not be disappointed.

• Big Island Tents
    Big Island Tents Wedding Rentals

We have worked with Isle Love Weddings and Events many times now and it has been wonderful. Crystal is an absolute pleasure to work with. She is specific and knows what she wants which makes it much easier for us to provide our services. We highly recommend customers utilize Crystals skills to have an amazing event.

• Hawaii Sound & Vision
    Hawaii Sound & Vision Wedding DJs

Crystal and her team are beyond creative and professional..they are driven! Pre-planning, design and vendor selection are all performed with an expectation of absolute perfection. Day of coordination is no different. The Isle Love crew will always be the first to arrive and the last to leave. Every detail wether small or large is treated with the same attention creating an atmosphere of jubilatious enjoyment for the bride and groom. As an event partner they are also a total pleasure to work with in regard to communication and collaboration. If you want to take away your wedding planning stress, we highly recommend you call Crystal immediately!

• Kailua Kona, 96740 See on map