Isle Love Weddings & Events Reviews

Isle Love Weddings & Events 1
Isle Love Weddings & Events 2
Isle Love Weddings & Events 3

Rick · Married on 09/28/2018

Crystal and Chantelle took care of a surprise renewal of our wedding vows during a recent tip to Kona. Everything was perfect and the setting on the beach was spectacular! They made us feel so special. It was an unforgettable experience.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Kayla · Married on 08/02/2018

Crystal and her team went beyond our expectations. I would have never thought to have hired a coordinator for our ceremony. I was the bride who needed to do it all herself, because thats the only way it would get done correctly. If this is you, let me tell you how wrong you would be not to hire Isle Love Weddings to help you with the planning and coordination of your ceremony or your entire day.
    We already had reception coordinators otherwise we would have went with Crystal from the very beginning. We came to her late in the planning stages and didn't have a lot of budget left to work with but she made it work. She gave us exactly what we needed and personalized our own package.
    My husband and I were so grateful to have the stress of the details taken off of us. The big day ran so smoothly, and if there was any hitches we weren't bothered with them. I was nervous about a few of our family members that are known for being difficult and was prepared to hear from them and having to deal with them on my own; but Crystal knows exactly how to handle those particular guests without you ever having to know.
    Dont make the mistake of passing this team up! It will probably be the best decision made during your whole wedding process.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Judy · Married on 06/28/2018

I cannot thank you enough for the amazing wedding we celebrated on the Big Island. Crystal with Isle Love is absolutely fabulous. From the flowers to the food, photography to music, it was perfect! She was so responsive and a true delight to work with. Thanks to all our amazing vendors and her expertise, it will be a memory for a lifetime!!!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Andrea · Married on 05/29/2018

Crystal was extremely flexible, attentive, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. I was on the fence about whether or not we needed a day of Coordinator, but so glad we decided to go with Isle Love Weddings. You will not be disappointed with the quality of communication and professionalism of Crystal. Thank you, Crystal!

Sent on 07/05/2018

shannon · Married on 03/22/2018

Crystal was amazing helping plan a simple budget conscious vow renewal all the way from Brooklyn. Location was stunning and everyone involved was on point!

Sent on 03/26/2018
    Isle Love Weddings & Events 4

Danielle · Married on 02/24/2018

WeddingWire Review Test! Thank you.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Johanna · Married on 12/18/2017

Crystal went above and beyond helping my husband and I to plan our wedding. We had such an unbelievable experience with her and plan on staying in touch every time we visit Hawaii!!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Leslie · Married on 11/27/2017

How can I put this into words? Crystal was everything I could have hoped for, and more. Our very first conversation occurred on the day that I sent my first inquiry about availability (talk about responsive!), just 5 months before our desired wedding date. She used a mixture of conversations and compelling questionnaires to make sure she knew exactly what both my husband and I wanted. Crystal’s coordination and artistic interpretation of what we wanted made our event so special. In addition, the vendors she recommended exceeded our expectations. Our wedding day was beyond perfect! If you are looking for a wedding planner on the Big Island, don’t look any further!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2017

Crystal is really great! Made all the planning easy and stress free. She is really friendly and well organized. Crystal gave us everything we wanted and more for our wedding. She even helped us with recommendations outside of the wedding during our stay on the Big Island. She was easy to get ahold of via email/phone. We are so glad we had her. Thank you Crystal for making our whole marriage and honeymoon spectacular!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Alexis · Married on 09/16/2017

Planning a destination wedding was a daunting prospect - but as soon as Crystal from Isle Love was on board, the whole process was a breeze. I was the most relaxed bride I know and did not sweat a single detail. Crystal had it all covered. And when we finally got to the big day - it could not have been more beautiful, perfect and true to my vision. Thanks Crystal for helping us throughout this process! You were truly amazing!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Isle Love Weddings & Events 5
    Isle Love Weddings & Events 6

kristal · Married on 09/09/2017

My fiancé and I talked to every single wedding planner on the Big Island-- Crystal was the kindest, sweetest- and was so on top of everything. I was trying to plan our destination wedding remotely from the mainland-after never having visited the Big Island, so I wasn't familiar with anything- and really could not have made it work with out her. At first my fiancé didn't understand the cost and need for a wedding planner, but once he listened to a phone call I had with Crystal two months before our big day, he was her biggest fan and agrees that it was essential in our wedding budget to have her! She always had time to talk to me on the phone, give recommendations. She scouted our ceremony site for us and was realistic and honest with me that it wasn't going to work out-- thanks to her, we were able to find a new location which she also helped us lock in- and our ceremony was a dream! I also loved that she had my back through out everything-- when my bridesmaids were running late, or family members were trying to change things during our wedding, she was firm and kind- but always stood up for me and made sure what I had wanted would happen. She went above and beyond for us. We had 50 guests from all over the world and every single person said it was the best wedding they've ever been to. AND this was with RAIN! Yes- it rained on our wedding- but Crystal worked with us to adjust things and turned what could have been a disaster in to the most unforgettable night ever.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Lissa · Married on 09/02/2017

I can't describe in just a short paragraph how amazing Crystal is, but I will try! I knew immediately after speaking to Crystal on the phone that she was the wedding planner I wanted to work with. I was planning our wedding from Los Angeles and I knew I would be spending a lot of time on the phone with my planner, so I needed to make sure we had a personal connection. That was definitely the case with Crystal, as she was warm, pleasant, easy-going and had tons of ideas immediately just after our initial phone screen. We hired Crystal the next day and the rest was history! Crystal was such a pleasure to work with and I never felt stressed at all during the wedding planning process. Crystal never put pressure on us to spend more than we wanted to, gave us the best recommendations for all of the vendors, enhanced and executed our wedding vision beyond my expectations, never showed any signs of being stressed, and was overall just an absolute pleasure. Crystal went out of her way to ensure we were happy and even recommended a venue for our rehearsal dinner that blew us away! There is nothing that she cannot do and you will be beyond pleased with her results. I would absolutely recommend Crystal as your wedding planner without any hesitation! She made my wedding dreams come true and has become a good friend in the process. Thank you Crystal for everything!!!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/17/2017

Crystal was outstanding at her job! She made everything so effortless for me. I was stressing out being so far away from where we were getting married but she took all the stress away. She was even one step ahead of me the whole planning process. She has such a wonderful personality and easy to get along with. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Stephanie · Married on 06/17/2017

Crystal is amazing!!! I hired Her 3 months prior to my wedding date because my original planner/coordinator didn't do their job, I had to fire them. Crystal came into the picture last minute and was dialed!!! She was extremely responsive and helpful and went way above the call of duty. I had to loop crystal in on all that I had planned/designed up to that point and it was a seamless transition. She picked up al the pieces and ran with it. The wedding came together EXACTLY as I had envisioned. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Renee · Married on 05/28/2017

We can not say thank you to Crystal enough for our intimate family Wedding on the Big Island this past Memorial Day Weekend. It was truly magical and went above and beyond both our expectations. When a bride is planning for a year she can hope for these things, but there is always a little something in the back of her head preparing for a snafu. From our perspective there was none. Crystal made the day feel effortless and perfect, organizing all the vendors, and taking care of last minute things that popped up. We were free to enjoy the day and relax. Everything was gorgeous! She completely brought all our planning and dreams to life! Her energy, thoughtfulness, attention to detail, and great ideas throughout the whole planning process really made the difference. She is so fun to work with and truly amazing at what she does!
    Thank you So Much Crystal!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Rachelle · Married on 05/20/2017

CRYSTAL, was seriously amazing to work with. She was extremely responsive and took care of every little detail with ease. She took my vision and helped it come to life! I even was able to ship tons of items to her ( since i had a destination wedding) which was amazing! She was extremely organized and even ironed my tablecloths for me, without me asking!! She didn't ever rush me on the phone or say she wasn't being paid to handle that task. She went above and beyond. She is just the sweetest and is beyond professional. She answered all my questions and if there was something I asked that was off the wall, she got me the answer quickly :) She also made sure I was getting everything handled on time which was great as well. But Most importantly, She allowed me to be able to enjoy my day and not stress about all the details which was exactly my reasoning for hiring her. She does a great job with the timelines and handling all the vendors and even the people (guests and wedding party)!

Right off the bat you get the feeling you can trust her. And I'm so glad I did! I let her have the reigns on my BIG day and I couldn't have been happier! We had the best day of our lives, we were able to really take in every moment and its a big thanks to Crystal. Her services are worth every penny and I would highly recommend adding her into your budget right away! If you want a stress free wedding day that you can truley enjoy; Look no further this is your girl! I'm one satisfied bride! Well now wife!! :) Best DAY EVER!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Vivien · Married on 03/11/2017

Crystal is an absolute gem. She made our 3 months, otherwise stressful wedding planning, such a joy. She is highly professional, efficient, communicative and all the while is a cheerful & happy person to work with. Definitely recommend to friends, sisters and any brides & grooms to be!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Brandon · Married on 03/09/2017

Crystal was great and would recommend her to anyone looking to get married. Even though our event was short notice, she got everything in order and made it painless for us. I can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Lorna · Married on 02/17/2017

Loved working with Crystal! Crystal is awesome! We could not have made a better choice of a wedding planner for our destination elopment. From the moment I spoke to Crystal, I knew I wanted to go with her company. Her customer service and attention to details were always above and beyond. Every detail we invision for our elopment was perfectly carried out by Crystal's talent. We were speechless when we saw the set-up she created for our ceremony and picnic table. Crystal made the happiest day of our life even more beautiful. In addition to her top notch service, all the vendors, she recommended were all friendly and professional. We had the best because of Isle Love Weddings and Events!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Sara · Married on 11/20/2016

Crystal was amazing to work with! Planning a destination wedding can be stressful especially on your own (believe me I tried it for the first two months). Once I decided to find a wedding planner, things got so much easier thanks to Crystal. Planning for the wedding actually became fun. She was very responsive, and she picked up right away the kind of look and feel we wanted for our wedding. She is very knowledgeable and recommended some great vendors to us too. The day turned out beautifully and we wish we could relive it over and over again! Overall Crystal was great to work with and she definitely went above and beyond in planning our wedding!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Kendra · Married on 05/09/2015

Crystal did such an amazing job with our wedding! She made sure everything went very smoothly and went above and beyond to make our wedding day absolutely perfect! I have nothing but good things to say about our experience with her!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Katie · Married on 04/03/2015

Crystal coordinated our wedding in April 2015 when she was with Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay. I would highly recommend her wedding consulting and planning services, as our wedding was absolutely perfect. From working with the top-notch vendors to last-minute day-of details - our ceremony and following reception went smoothly. She was so supportive of not only me and my husband, but our families and friends, and planned for situations that I wouldn't even have considered. I truly admire her expertise in this field and am happy to act as a reference, should you need additional information.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Shanda · Married on 05/06/2017

Crystal was such a trooper. She really got things done and made sure things went as smooth as possible. I felt relaxed and left it all for her to get done and I wasn't disappointed. Looking for someone that knows her stuff she's the one to count on.

Sent on 06/01/2017